Sen Guesthouse

Superb 192 Total Reviews
Superb 192 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

This was my first hostel stay and I'm afraid I've been spoiled. Our host welcomed us, made sure we'd eaten dinner, had access to everything we needed, and explained all of the nearby things to see and do. He allowed us to keep our bags there in the morning after we checked out so we didn't have to adventure while lugging them around. I will definitely go back to Matsuyama and stay at this hostel!

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
23rd May 2017

The staff were really friendly and the place was really clean. Only stayed one night but was a good night sleep! They also have an onsen styled bath area which I think was really cool. Will recommend ppl traveling to dogo onsen to make a pit stop at sen!

31st Mar 2017

Very close to Dogo-Onsen with a little Bar in-house. Perfect place for a weekend away. Even I don't like open tatami rooms without any kind of privacy, the rooms were quite good. Rooms are big, so you are not lying very close to another person and they offer some separators between the futons.

30th Mar 2017

Owners very pleasant and helpful. Helped me plan my visit in the area and for my onward trip to Onamichi via the Shiminami Kaido. Nice location too near the onsen, Dogo park and tram station to the centre. Would recommend if visiting Matsuyama!