Sen Guesthouse Reviews

4-14, Dogotakocho, Matsuyama city, Ehime, Matsuyama Dogo Spa, Japan

Excellent guesthouse in a great location right by Dogo Onsen. The facilities and rooms are kept in great condition and the couple running the guesthouse could not have been more friendly and helpful about onward travel in Shikoku and elsewhere. I would definitely recommend staying here if your travels bring you to Matsuyama!

Great hostel with a relaxed vibe - one of the best I've stayed at! :) The rooms are neat and tidy with comfy beds. I stayed in both the Western and Japanese style dorms as I extended my stay. A great town to have a look around, I especially enjoyed Matsuyama Castle.

Everything was perfect! The staff was an extremely friendly couple from USA&Japan and helped me sort out the rest of my trip. The location is perfect since it's in walking distance to the Dogo Onsen!

My favorite place that I stayed in Japan. The two staff members are so accomodating and ready to share their knowledge and love for Shikoku island. They gave a great recommendation for a day hike to temple 54 and 55 of the 88 temple pilgrimage. Beautiful traditional japanese dorm room and showering facilities. The hostel itself is located very near to dogo onsen. I forgot to mention the beautiful communal kitchen and the rooftop swing/hammock/picnick table area to watch the sunset!

Amazingly helpful staff. Advices and help provided beyond any expectation.

Thanks for letting us host you...happy to give advise and hope you can make it back to this corner of Japan!

View all Matsuyama Dogo Spa Hostels