Sen Guesthouse Reviews

4-14, Dogotakocho, Matsuyama city, Ehime, Matsuyama Dogo Spa, Japan

Incredibly kind staff.

• 7th Dec 2015

Wow, this place is amazing! I wish I could give 110%. The shover room is actually two big rooms, and you have two of those. The rooftop is amazing. The owners are amazing. The free snacks I got were amazing. Ohh, and the curry was, guess what? Amazing!

A great hostel with friendly staff and about 5 minute walk from Dogo Onsen. Also close to Gyoumu Super, which is a very cheap supermarket and they have a nice kitchen if you fancy cooking your own food. ;)

One of the best hostels in Japan I have ever been to. Super clean, super friendly staff, and on top of that quite cheap!

I really liked this hostel. The hostel is located near dogo onsen and the important temples of Matsuyama. Dorm room is big so you have a lot of space. It is also a very clean hostel. The two owners are kind and helpful. The only thing that is kind of weird is that the female dorm is on the second floor but the female bathrooms are on the third floor. Maybe they could change this because women usually use the bathroom more than men do. Overall I had a really nice stay.

Great little hostel. We stayed in a pirvate room and loved our time here. Dogo onsen is around the corner.

← Back to search results