Sen Guesthouse Reviews

4-14, Dogotakocho, Matsuyama city, Ehime, Matsuyama Dogo Spa, Japan

Even though I only stayed 1 night, my experience at Sen Guesthouse was fantastic. knowledgeable staff and located in the lovely neighborhood around Dogo Onsen. will definitely be staying again

Very nice place, really comfy: I was in a 4 people female dorm with plenty of space for luggage and shelves close to the bed, (with curtains and small light), lockers are in the room. Showers very good, kitchen big and fully equipped, nice common room, free pc, terrace with beautiful view, good to dry your laundry. Staff very helpful and kind. Nice, friendly atmosphere and I was very lucky to share the room with the polite and considerate girls so I slept very well. Warmly recommended.

Excellent guesthouse in a great location right by Dogo Onsen. The facilities and rooms are kept in great condition and the couple running the guesthouse could not have been more friendly and helpful about onward travel in Shikoku and elsewhere. I would definitely recommend staying here if your travels bring you to Matsuyama!

Great hostel with a relaxed vibe - one of the best I've stayed at! :) The rooms are neat and tidy with comfy beds. I stayed in both the Western and Japanese style dorms as I extended my stay. A great town to have a look around, I especially enjoyed Matsuyama Castle.

Everything was perfect! The staff was an extremely friendly couple from USA&Japan and helped me sort out the rest of my trip. The location is perfect since it's in walking distance to the Dogo Onsen!

View all Matsuyama Dogo Spa Hostels