Sen Guesthouse Reviews

4-14, Dogotakocho, Matsuyama city, Ehime, Matsuyama Dogo Spa, Japan

Lovely hostel, very clean and great location for everything in dogo. We really enjoyed our stay and the staff were very friendly and helpful, recommended us a cool bar to go see. Would definitely stay here again.

The owners were really friendly and gave me some amazing suggestions of things to do :) Dogo onsen and Matsuyama really nice areas for relaxing and exploring!

Best hostel experience in japan!

This was my best guesthouse experience yet. The facilities were great, and the enviroment was relaxing. Thank you for hosting us!

• 20th Dec 2014

Even though I only stayed 1 night, my experience at Sen Guesthouse was fantastic. knowledgeable staff and located in the lovely neighborhood around Dogo Onsen. will definitely be staying again

Very nice place, really comfy: I was in a 4 people female dorm with plenty of space for luggage and shelves close to the bed, (with curtains and small light), lockers are in the room. Showers very good, kitchen big and fully equipped, nice common room, free pc, terrace with beautiful view, good to dry your laundry. Staff very helpful and kind. Nice, friendly atmosphere and I was very lucky to share the room with the polite and considerate girls so I slept very well. Warmly recommended.

View all Matsuyama Dogo Spa Hostels