Seneca Hostel Reviews

Calle Conde y Luque, nº 7, Cordoba, Spain

The staff were lovely, the beds were very comfortable but the ustairs shower never ever had any hot water. The curtains on our glass door are too thin and let all the light in from the hallway. It was hard to sleep. Another toilet which is just a toilet would help avoid the congestion.

Nice hostel. Liked the terrace.

Friendly staff, great atmosphere and lovely common areas; a patio downstairs and terrace upstairs with ample room for merriment and a 5* view of la mezquita.

• 31st Oct 2015
  • Scotland

Perfect location, lovely ladies on staff, quaint decor and atmosphere.

Basic room and a hostel with a nice atmosphere, directly in the city centre. Our room had no air conditioning - depending on the time of travel that can be an issue.

From the moment I stepped into the leafy indoor courtyard and was giving a map, advice on the hotel and area, and a welcoming smile at reception, I had such a fantastic holiday. It was just a wonderful place to be - everyone seemed friendly, the décor seemed eclectic yet authentic and tasteful, and it couldn't have been closer to Córdoba's most iconic attractions. And they were so helpful when I left behind a large sum of money in the room! Couldn't have wished for better.

• 18th Aug 2015

This hostel is a fine place to stay for just one night, but I wouldn't recommend it if you are spending more then one or two nights in Cordoba. My biggest complaint is that we had an early train to catch, and weren't made aware until the morning when we wanted to leave that reception wouldn't be open until 8:30am. When 8:45 hit and there was no sign of a receptionist we were forced to leave the key with a note and have another guest lock the main door behind us and run to catch our train.

Disculpe por las molestias, seguramente no le informamos con claridad de que usted puede marcharse y dejar las llaves en el buzon de la puerta principal cuando la cierra, hay carteles informativos de ello.

The hostel staff was very welcoming! The patio was beautiful and really made me feel like I was experiencing Andalusia! The only negative part of the experience was that there was no air conditioning and when it's 41 degrees it's a bit uncomfortable, but they room did come with a fan.

Hostel is clean, and location is good. But cordoba is very very hot and rooms dont have air conditioner. There are fans and they work very noisy.

Very quiet hostel. No lockers wasn't ideal. But very good location, clean and tidy. Cheap, but once you add in the extra for sheets and towels it's the same price as the rest...

Very well located, near all tourist attractions. The bad part was that I was bit by a bed bug and I saw some blood marks at the sheet. I asked for changing room, the lady did it and it was only that bite.The hostel is clean, I just don't know what happened at that room, because I didn't have any problems later. I could have brought the bed bug, but it wasn't me, as in other places I stayed I didn't have any bug bites. Maybe reinforce the sheets cleaning. Overall, the hostel is fantastic!

Gracias por su valoración, solo queríamos resaltar que no hemos tenido ninguna chinche ni antes ni después de su llegada, sólo la que usted nos dijo, es extraño... A pesar de todo tenemos revisiones periodicas y reforzamos la limpieza aun más para evitar problemas.

Great location with not so great community and staff

Perfect location, large room, very clean.

View all Cordoba Bed and Breakfasts