Seneca Hostel Reviews

Calle Conde y Luque, nº 7, Cordoba, Spain

The hostal is well located but it is not the best one to meet people when you travel alone.. The staff is good... Individual room are too small... The security is quiet poor...

Very quaint hostel with lovely patio.

excellent! good acclimatization, nice rooftop terras.

The room is too small for a single but it was ok for 2 nights

Nice hostel; great location. No safety lockers in the rooms, which was alright, but it might concern others. The bathroom was kept very clean, however the bedrooms were average. No airconditioning, sparse bedding, and noise made for a not-too-comfortable sleep, but the staff were very kind, the patio, terrace, and wifi were great. All up, an average stay at an affordable backpackers.

excpetionally nice and helpful stuff. very nice atmosphere, super close to the major sights

-one member of staff was great and marked out my map told me about good places to eat and average prices and things but other people there didn´t get such in depth info but all staff were lovely -beautiful courtyard and nicely tucked away so it was quiet -clean and good beds and you can rent padlocks for the lockers

Place is converted from a big house. One bathroom shared for whole floor. It's nice place to stay for a night but filled with lots of old people Location is good

Not enough bathrooms in this hostel. Only seems to be one person on staff. Nice patio.

I don't know about this hostel because I didn't stay here!! I was up in my status that my boooking officially in hostelworld.com has been cancelled. So I provided my new stay at other place. But soon later I got charged!!! Don't know what's wrong about hostelworld.com or the hostel itself.

Hello, I wanted to give you an answer about why we charged you the night of the 16/05/14. Your reservation for the 16/05/14 was still active so as our cancellation policy says: every booking concidered to be a "no show" or cancelled after the 48h notice required will be charged the full amount. I think the problem came from WRI as our booking system is directly linked to them and no cancellation alert came to us. Please accept our apologies for the disturbance this might have caused you

I really enjoyed my night here. The location was perfect and the hostel was beautiful.

This is a charming place to stay and the staff were extremely friendly, helpful and hardworking. The location is ideal for visiting the city and was very well placed for the patio flowers tours. I am not used to sharing a bathroom but the facilities were frequently and thoroughly cleaned by the staff. I will visit again if in Cordoba.

• 9th May 2014

Loved the place! Despite being a hostel, it was really unique and had lots of character. A kind grandpa of sort really took care of us and look after our needs. Even though we had a language barrier, his kindness and hospitality transcended it. Though if I had more flexibility I would definitely have opted for a private room as the dorms can be rather cramped. Otherwise, everything was clean and wonderful!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

We were here for two nights during Semana Santa, and we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! Right in the center of the medieval quarter, beautiful clean and quiet room, and the staff were super friendly and answered all of our questions about the city.

A really cute picturesque hostel, hard to find at first but once you know where it is its only 5 minutes from the mezcita and from most of the historical sights. The staff were very friendly but seemed quite run off their feet!

Good hostel globaly. The staff is good and welcoming. The location is perfect. But I was there in winter and it doesn´t exist any heating in each room. Even if the temperatures are not polar in winter there, I needed to sleep dressed and with 3 blankets.

It's a nice quaint hostel with a beautiful courtyard. Nice location. Beautiful bathroom! Beautiful roof terrace. Nice stay in Cordoba!

Beautiful hostel and friendly staff!

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Azerbaijan

Great place to stay. Quite difficult for a newcomer to Cordoba to find, but there is not much that you can do about that. Particularly appreciated the lovely courtyard.

View all Cordoba Bed and Breakfasts