7.1
Very Good 1,768 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 1,768 Total Reviews
Sentrum Hostel Located at Tollbugata 8, , Oslo.
Norway
Oslo 0152 Tollbugata 8
71% 1768
59.9096957 10.7465815
    Rooms available

21st Jul 2016
4.0

This is not a place I would ever choose to stay at again. It seemed very unclean. The floor I stayed on only had 1 bathroom and 2 showers for the entire floor! One shower had a broken door so I had to wait for someone to finish in the other shower. Once they were out I saw there was about an inch of water very, very slowly draining from the shower floor. I couldn't even step into the shower or I'd be standing in someone else's dirty shower water. This place is very run down. Avoid visiting.

21st Jul 2016
4.0

I was very disappointed. I met a man on a bench in a park full of naked statues. He leaned over to me and said, "Sometimes hostels are hit or miss." Sentrum, I'm sorry, but you were a miss my friend. Broken showers, dirty floors, no security, prostitutes and drug pedlars out front. You never ceased to amaze me.

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Great value for money! Extremely nice staff. The kitchen however should be improved.

• bradcamo_99731
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
11th Jul 2016
3.4

The best part of my stay was bring able to check out.3.5 is a joke more like 1.. Stay at your own peril, It's more a halfway house for the homeless and they rent beds out to anyone. Nothing works, nothing is clean, it's falling apart but you get clean linen and helpful staff. Go elsehwere

4th Jul 2016

Great value for the money. Appears to be improving.

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016

Good location, private room was well worth it and comfortable. Had communal bathrooms and showers but had a sink in our bedroom. Better staying here than at some pricey hotel if you are on a budget! Also very close to the train station and a little walk to some great bars and restaraunts in Oslo.

28th Jun 2016
5.7

I cancelled this with at least a 24-hour period per the terms and conditions. I emailed to notify them. They still had me booked for this hostel.

25th Jun 2016
4.9

Great location but more local trolls than travelers. Would rate atmosphere minus 3 if possible. Sorry Sentrum, but it's the route you've chosen.

• smarter013
  • USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016
6.6

This hostel is in a great central location- literally a 2 minute walk from the central train station and the main shopping and eating areas. It wasn't as clean as I would have hoped and didn't have a very lively atmosphere for meeting others.. but I'm not totally picky- for a brief stay in a convenient location for those on a tight budget this is just fine!

22nd Jun 2016
7.7

The room was spacious and clean. The biggest advantage being location. The hostel actually eased my trip out by guiding me to convenience stores and later on allowing me to have bikes to roam around. Bathrooms are spacious. Oslo itself is city of olds and you ll find a lot of old people everywhere