Sepulveda B&B Reviews

Via Magna Grecia 106, Rome, Italy

I really enjoyed my stay! I had a single room with my own bathroom - everything was clean and nice. Some may find it a bit run down, but the value for you money was great! You do have to let them know what time you'll be arriving because someone has to meet you with the key. Great service! There is no breakfast at the actual B&B, but you get a voucher for a daily breakfast at a cafe next door. Very close to the metro and to the Colosseum/Roman Forum.

• 14th Jul 2015

A nice stay here, however there is no AC.. he will give you a fan if you ask for it. Also, the bathroom was shared between 6 people and got dirty pretty quickly, was not clean at the end of our stay. Overall a good stay, and could have been a lot worse in a big city like rome.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts