Serai Inn Reviews

2nd Floor, 62, Jalan Hang Lekiu, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very great place to live, walking distance to the petaling street and few core view sites. 3 minutes away from the subway station. Mr Li, the boss of the hostel is really hospitable. He told me how to give KL a travel, how to take the GO KL free bus. Where to buy things and lots of useful tour information. I was supposed to book a dorm or something there, because I guess the atmosphere would be much better in the dorm.

Only stayed here because my other hostel was fully booked. Hostel comprises three floors of rooms which are separated by office cubicle walls, which means that you'll hear your neighbors. Rooms look more like prison cells and I was afraid beds might have bugs - threw away the duvet covers since it was dirty. Almost no water pressure in shower. Plastic flowers and other weird nick-nack lying around. Trust me, one can find a lot better accommodation for a lower price in KL.

Just like most other hostel in Kuala Lumpur, our rooms are not separated by brick walls. Nonetheless, we always ask the guests to be quiet after 11pm. We change the bed sheet and blanket after every check-out and we have never been complained about bed bugs. The water pressure on the 4th floor may not meet Asgeir's expectation but the water pressure on the other floors are higher. Please note that there are bathrooms on every floor.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels