Serenata Hostel Coimbra Reviews

Largo da S� Velha 21/23, Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal

Excellent location in heart of Coimbra and very friendly staff

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Lebanon

Really nice and cool staff, the best location, very very clean and great breakfast with warm bread. You can sleep or you can party. Everithing is possibile with such a great staff and atmosphere.

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Slovenia

Great hostel really convenient for the centre of Coimbra. Everything was clean, staff very helpful and let us keep our luggage in a storage area even after we'd checked out. Breakfast simple but good.

The location is unbeatable! The stately building looks nothing like a typical hostel, which is quite amazing.

just perfect. good location,splendid building and very clean facilities. highly recommend.

Nice big hostel with good breakfast and the perfect location to explore Coimbra. Started my Erasmus semester here to look for apartments. Staff was helpful at all times. If you don't like stairs, you won't like this hostel - to get to the common bathroom I had to walk 2 levels - but I guess Coimbra without stairs wouldn't be Coimbra (see Rua Quebra Costas). Looking forward to coming here again!

Amazing "hotel-like" hostel. Facilities are all super modern and you definitely get your monies worth. Hostel was a bit quiet but I was still able to meet a handful of great travelers.

Serenata Hostel is a beautiful hostel with a great location, when you wanna stay in the town for a few days and want to see a lot of the city!

Great Hostel, nice location and nice staff!

This isn't a hostel, it's a beautiful mansion which is offered at amazingly low prices. I was shocked at how wonderful this place is ... STAY HERE. Right next to the uni and center hotspot, immaculate design, chillout rooms and terrace, spotless. .. perfect.

A very good hostel wich looks like an hotel, in a very beautiful building! I only have a thing to say: an only bathroom on the last floor is not enough for me. But except that, it was perfect.

Not really a hostel but clean, very good facilities and very good breakfast. No place to socialize and the reception is lacking. Good enough for one night.

This was hotel-quality accommodations for hostel price. Their wifi was incredibly bad, their staff didn't help much but the rooms and the view made up for it.

One of the best hostel ive ever had.

The prettiest hostel I have ever seen! Great location, close to everything. However lots could be improved. For exemple, there were piles of trash under my bed when I got there. Big piles! Also they ripped me off on laundry. Most of the staff barely spoke English as well. The welcome could also have been better. Most hostels give you a tour, explain the map, and give tips. For me I got here is your key, your room is on the first floor, and that was it! I understand its a new hostel though.

Huge normal hostel in the old town of Coimbra. Excellent location to visit the university. Clean place.

Great facilities and location. The staff was very helpful. It's definitely not a place to go party, it feels a lot more like a hotel than a hostel. That being said, it's still a pretty solid choice.

Thank you very much for your review :) Safe travels!

I've stayed at a lot of hostels throughout Europe and this is in my top 5 or 10. It is top notch because of a few things. Maybe the most spacious hostel I've ever been to. Impeccably clean, modern and great location. Highly recommend. FYI wasn't a party atmosphere but it was nice to relax.

Thank you very much for your review Chris! :D We are very glad to read it! See you soon! Safe travels!

Good hostel next door to the old church. Old details are beautifully maintained, look at the ceilings! The place is very clean and bathrooms are very modern. I would definitely recommend this place to others!

Thank you so much for your review Jody :) We are very glad to read it. Safe travels!

Excellent value for money, great location, incredibly comfy beds. Hostel is beautifully decorated.

Thanks for the review Lorenz :) Hope you liked it! Safe travels!