Serenata Hostel Coimbra Reviews

Largo da S� Velha 21/23, Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal

The guy in the room next to us who shared our bathroom kept peeing on the floor in the shared bathroom and the sink did not work very well.

Best location in town and the hostel is super clean! Also they have a good free breakfast and huge rooms...Definetly would recommend it

The hostel was awesome - beautiful building, great rooms, I had an amazing view from my little balcony. Very clean. Huge common rooms, a nice terrace. The kitchen was too small though, only one pot and pan so you had to wait if anyone else was cooking. I was travelling alone, off-season, and it was hard to meet other travellers, no one seemed too communicative. Staff was very helpful though. If you're travelling in a group I would totally recommend this place.

Most amazing shower I've ever had at a hostel! The beds were comfortable and I really liked how the rooms were decorated with character! Breakfast was good but crowded. This hostel has everything you need and more! Would definitely stay here again if I return to Coimbra.

Fantastic thank you very nice place...

1 2 3 Next » last »