Serenata Hostel Coimbra Reviews

Largo da S� Velha 21/23, Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal

Most amazing shower I've ever had at a hostel! The beds were comfortable and I really liked how the rooms were decorated with character! Breakfast was good but crowded. This hostel has everything you need and more! Would definitely stay here again if I return to Coimbra.

Fantastic thank you very nice place...

Stunning hostel in a superbly refurbished old building. Beautiful dorms equipped with everything you need as a traveller. A superb place to stay with extremely friendly staff. Highly highly recommended.

The staff were fun to talk to and knew great places to recommend. The location was near the old sites although a bit far from the bus station (although the taxi wasn't too expensive). The breakfast was included in the morning, which is always a good thing!

The hostel is located next to the square where the students party, so bring earplugs. The hostel has the best showers I ever experienced (including my home and 4* hotels) and it is very clean. Nice breakfast also. When I visited there were few guests, so no special atmosphere and hard to judge on.

Incredible, it's a hotel for the price of a hostel and at the best location possible, you get to see the cathedral every morning when you open the window. Staff is great too.

Beautiful arranged (the original even much is better than the online pictures!) with terraces and nice views in the city! Very clean! And the young receptionist was really helpful! Also the breakfast at the terrace was quite huge (marmalades, cornflakes, cheese, ham, honey, tee, coffee, juices, different sorts of beard). All in all we had a wonderful stay, I'd choose it always again!

The facilities of the hostel plus its breakfast are unbelievable for the price!! The facilities are in my top 3 of the whole hostels that I've stayed. It's the best location to go partying! Tuesdays and thursdays are the best days to go out at night! =)

Very convenient place, right down in the middle of old town. Two downsides: 1: it's really a hassle to find parking. 2: We had students partying below our window from midnight till early morning which made it a sleepless night for us.

Great facilities in a beautiful building. It's right next to the university so it's hard to beat the location. It just wasn't the busiest place and maybe not the best hostel to meet new people but that could have just been because Coimbra isnt a hugely popular destination.

1 2 3 Next » last »