6.1
Good 222 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 222 Total Reviews
Serenity Hostels Located at 20 Jalan Changkat, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 50200 20 Jalan Changkat, Bukit Bintang
61% 222
3.1479507 101.7073273
    Rooms available

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
20th Dec 2016
5.7

Not a very good Hostel. Located in the most important bar street I guess, which makes it impossible to sleep at night. The facilities are bad. However, the staff was really nice

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
16th Nov 2016

Location is great if you are arriving at Bukit Bintang monorail as its only a 5min walk. very nice , good staff. rooms were clean & comfortable.

• Vietnam, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
5.4

The room is so dirty, many butter in bed, room don't clear before we come in. Never come back again

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Aug 2016
4.6

I made a reservation for 3 and paid the down payment and then when we got there they have already given away one of the beds in our party so we had someone sleeping on the floor. The owner still made us pay full price. The hostel is on a big bar street which is good for some people except it makes it impossible to try to sleep since the windows don't shut completely. Also the air conditioner leaked and when i say leaked I mean full on sprayed everywhere about once an hour.

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
11th Aug 2016
5.7

I think they need more staff to improve cleanliness. Inside the hostel is quiet. And the beddings are old and looks like been used for years. The toilets were very filthy. I could say this is the worst hostel I have ever stayed into. I booked for women's dormitory, but I was put into mix dormitory. The guy who was in charge that night was very kind, nice and helpful. I forgot to get his name.