7.1
Very Good 221 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 221 Total Reviews
Serenity Hostels Located at 20 Jalan Changkat, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 50200 20 Jalan Changkat, Bukit Bintang
71% 221
3.1479507 101.7073273
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
16th Nov 2016

Location is great if you are arriving at Bukit Bintang monorail as its only a 5min walk. very nice , good staff. rooms were clean & comfortable.

• Vietnam, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
5.4

The room is so dirty, many butter in bed, room don't clear before we come in. Never come back again

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Aug 2016
4.6

I made a reservation for 3 and paid the down payment and then when we got there they have already given away one of the beds in our party so we had someone sleeping on the floor. The owner still made us pay full price. The hostel is on a big bar street which is good for some people except it makes it impossible to try to sleep since the windows don't shut completely. Also the air conditioner leaked and when i say leaked I mean full on sprayed everywhere about once an hour.

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
11th Aug 2016
5.7

I think they need more staff to improve cleanliness. Inside the hostel is quiet. And the beddings are old and looks like been used for years. The toilets were very filthy. I could say this is the worst hostel I have ever stayed into. I booked for women's dormitory, but I was put into mix dormitory. The guy who was in charge that night was very kind, nice and helpful. I forgot to get his name.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Jul 2016
6.0

Thin beds, dirty place, loud music, quite a lot of strange men around the hostel lurking a girl alone would feel funny.

3rd Jul 2016
6.9

Good location near bukit bintang. Bathroom could use cleaning, other than that basic hostel okay for the price. On bar street so it can be loud at night but that wasnt a problem for me

• Vietnam, Male, 31-40
15th Jun 2016
7.7

I spent one night there, good pricing and location for street food, bar, etc...not so friendly staff even morning and evening. But, it's still a good place to staying in KL for backpacker, I will recommend and suggest for my friends and my next trip to KL

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
14th Jun 2016

Nice hostel. It was my first experience living in a hostel. Very nice and helpful staff. Rooms and washrooms are clean. I really want to come again in my next holidays and I will recommend this place to others also.