Serenity Hostels Reviews

20 Jalan Changkat, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

There are too much rules, and make you can't relaxation.

This place is in desperate need of a renovation, it is nowhere near western standards. I couldn't recommend this hostel. The location and security is good, the staff are well meaning but pretty useless when it comes to helping you out with local sightseeing etc. there are no brochures or free maps in fact there is not even a map on the wall, you are pretty much on your own. Stay 2 or 3 nights ok any longer I wouldn't recommend.

Great budget place for backpackers. Met some very nice travellers. Staff was very helpful with directions to nearby attractions. The location is central. Walking distance to Petronas Towers and KL tower and Bukit Bintang Shopping district. Highly recommended

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Marshall Islands

I wouldn't recommend this hostel. Why? Because it's noisy as hell, all the bars are just down the hostel and the music lasts until 4am, it was impossible to sleep. And then, the staff. I saw them asking people to move from one room to the other just because they had group reservations and wanted to be together. People were moving every single night. That's not the way to treat a customer. One night the air conditioning was very cold and I couldn't sleep. The remote control was missing.

The hostel is too noisy, can't relax at all. but if you go out all day, it's okay. too many rules.. not too recommend.

Price is good. But they are not including breakfast if you book it on hostelworld. If you want to eat breakfast that 3 pieces of toast, have to pay 5 ringgit more. And you never sit on empty bed. It will charge you fine.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

I went there with my girlfriend for a week end. The staff was nice when he welcomed us. Unfortunately, we did not see any staff after they made us check in. The location is perfect to visit the neighborhood and you can rent some bicycle to go a bit further. Other travelers were nice. About the room, it was good even if the shower was not the cleanest I have seen in my life. I am usually ok with bugs around but it is not of the cup of tea for everyone.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels