Sergio House Reviews

Via Principe Amedeo n�92, Rome, Lazio, Italy

I really liked it and I have no complaints except my neighbours who were too noisy but this is not the hostel's issue. The location is perfect! 5min from the central train sation where you can also get the subway or a bus easily. The cleanliness was great and even though we didn't get in touch too much, the staff seemed very welcoming.

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Portugal

A group from Denmark. If we again will visit Rome we will stay at the same Hostel. We were getting much more than we have thought/expected. we cant find anything to say bad about.complain. WE were 6 persons. and we stay in 2. 3 persons rooms. We enjoyed it a lot. Give your self some good days, choose Sergios House. A very satisfied group of 6 from Denmark

the hotel is good. but it is not easy to find.

Very basic hotel. Breakfast was just milk and cereal. (and not-very-fresh orange juice). The ensuite room's private bathroom was actually outside the room in the common area, even though we had private access to it. The room and bathroom had a musty odour. I guess the room was fine overall, but I expected more for the rate I paid.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts