Serrano1111 Reviews

Serrano1109, Serrano1111, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I loved it! It's very different to most hostels. I stayed in a private room with shared bathroom and Emanuel (the owner) gave me the key to the Hostel and room, so it was like living in my own apartment, plus meeting people at the common areas. Emanuel is the coolest Argentine guy I knew in Buenos Aires and the location can't be beatenI would stay here again for sure.

Enjoyed my stay, and Immanuel was really helpful overall. Would be good if the visitors could organize more events or trips together, but I think its difficult without a large group.

really cool, informal hostel in a good location for exploring palermo. emanuel the owner is cool as f---, really knowledgable about the city, friendly and sociable, took me for a great night out on my last night! to be honest, if you like a really well-orginised hostel with someone on the desk 24hrs, pub crawls, formal arranged activities etc, this may not be for you. but i wasnt looking for that, so it was ideal. muchas gracias serrano1111, hasta pronto con suerte!

Overall - I did not enjoy my stay and would not recommend the hostel, I left a day early 1. bed was very itchy and sheets were only changed after requesting them changed (7 day stay) 2. water was running from the bathroom faucet all night 3. Host is unorganized with travel itinerary and told me once that i had failed to pay him 4.he required cash up front and refused my credit card upon arrival. Lastly - the host had many excuses such as my body was sensitive to the beding, etc.

• 2nd May 2014