Serrano1111 Reviews

Serrano1109, Serrano1111, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Excellent location, great manager, facilities could use an upgrade. ..

I loved it! It's very different to most hostels. I stayed in a private room with shared bathroom and Emanuel (the owner) gave me the key to the Hostel and room, so it was like living in my own apartment, plus meeting people at the common areas. Emanuel is the coolest Argentine guy I knew in Buenos Aires and the location can't be beatenI would stay here again for sure.

Enjoyed my stay, and Immanuel was really helpful overall. Would be good if the visitors could organize more events or trips together, but I think its difficult without a large group.

really cool, informal hostel in a good location for exploring palermo. emanuel the owner is cool as f---, really knowledgable about the city, friendly and sociable, took me for a great night out on my last night! to be honest, if you like a really well-orginised hostel with someone on the desk 24hrs, pub crawls, formal arranged activities etc, this may not be for you. but i wasnt looking for that, so it was ideal. muchas gracias serrano1111, hasta pronto con suerte!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels