Serrano1111 Reviews

Serrano1109, Serrano1111, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Awesome hostel in a great location. We really appreciated the flexibility given by the owner, Emanuel. Muchas gracias!

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Great location, friendly host... it was pretty quiet hostel with only one other guest that i never saw, this could have been due to the time i traveled tho

Great hostel in a great location within 10 minutes of the underground and close to a lot of good restaurants and bars. One notable restaurant is Sarkis and it is just round the corner and does take away, pizza for 16 pesos just 1 block away as well as super markets. The owner Emanuel is very knowledgeable on the city and very helpful on what to see and do. I have stayed here for 8 days and will return if I go back to Buenos Aires. It was more like staying at a friends place than a hostel.

dirty old and totally unorganized hostel. IT'S MORE A HOUSE WITHout a owner than a hostel. the owner is really nice, but he's not always there. so there is not front office always working. not any activity organized. 2 bathrooms really dirty ( i dont even know how they got the license!). i had to stay 4 nights but i left after 2. stinky place. breakfast is some old and hard bread with something to put on. it's seems to me that they just don't care, i wont reccomand this hostel.

• 1st Dec 2013

In this case I want to say that all your review is not objective because you leave the place to another hostel to meet your friends. the first night and I didn't agree after more than 2 months I keep the bed for you, about the license.....yes I really don't know, but to work with Hostelworld is must. To be honest Is the first time I need to response a not real review 2 bathroom...sorry we have 5 in total. Just I recommend you to respect you reservations next time or change before you come.

Love this neighbourhood. Owner is a very nice guy and always willing to help you. Not a typically ran hostel, sometimes there is no workers there. Could use some better organisation in that regard. Hostel itself needs some attention, could be a 90%+ hostel if some investment went into the facilities - so much potential there. Locks to the rooms need to be fixed up, they're very fiddly. Breakfast is very average, but that's typical for Argentina. I would stay here again.

The owner of this hostel is absolutely lovely and the kitchen seems well equipped and there is a communal TV. However, you can pay the same price at other hostels in Palermo and get more for your money.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels