Service World Hostel Reviews

Block 5, Banda Street #02-82, Singapore, Singapore

Friendly staffs!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

It was ok, you get what you paid for. I didn't like the toilet it was very small, the shower and the toilet are in the same room, I know it's a common thing in asia, but still I couldn't move in the shower, but evrything else was cleaned and ok. The owner is really nice though, I am glad to have met him.

• 21st Aug 2014

I like the place I must say, even if there is no common area to socialize with other travelers. Location is just perfect in heart of Chinatown, few steps to sky scrappers and all interesting areas located in center. I was a bit worried about security as there is no reception, but this was not problem at all. Breakfast is not included, but there is some coffee/tea making facility, I could recommend this place.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Good if you're just looking for a plain bed in a good location. Otherwise wouldn't recommend.

Great location in the middle of China Town. Food, MRT and bar area all really close. Andy the owner very friendly and helpful and the price is reasonable.

Great welcome by the owner and his wife, good athmosphere, nice room with airco. Amazing location!

The owner is really nice! There is no kitchen or anything extra., but you get what you pay for. I found the most annoying part to be that some of the other guests were inconsiderate. Playing music at night and talking on the phone in the morning. Bad luck I guess!

• 7th Aug 2014

As usual a regular visitor to Singapore and frequent stay in the Hostel that give the value of stay and ease of food, transport, shopping, taste of roadside eateries which are popular to many tourist.