Service World Hostel Reviews

Block 5, Banda Street #02-82, Singapore, Singapore

staff is friendly n helpful . Reach hostel at around 2.30am due to traffic but staff was waiting for me . Hostel is clean and location is great . also extended my stay for 3 more nights . =)

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Malaysia

It was difficult to find the staff, the whole day is a sign on the door with the message back in 15 minutes... there is no place to come together with other people and the bunk bed was so loud that i could not sleep. the bathroom was first clean, but then they stop cleaning it, and the shower curtain is really disgusting. The hostel is very central in chinatown but thats the only good thing about it.

The location of this place is amazing, close to cheap food courts, Chinatown MRT station and all the other Chinatown attractions. That said there is only 1 bathroom between 12 beds so if the hostel was full this would be an issue. Bathroom was not particularly clean either. Would I stay here again YES as I still feel for the price it is ok and the location makes it worth it.

This is my second visit in Singapore but my first time with Service World. Definitely an idea location with food joints directly located opposite the hostel.Chinatown is a historical & tourist side, this is one of the reason why i choose here. I'm into Chinese culture especially Singapore! Transportation is easily accessible & plus bonus, there is a laundry shop directly below the hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel with my friends and travel mates. Thumbs up & definitely recommend

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

I was a little surprised by the hostel, as it was in a strip mall on the second level, with the rooms in a different location than the lobby. There were about eight beds in a room, separated by a couple of curtains, with a couch in the middle, a bathroom, and not really a big space for a common area. No food service that I was aware of, but it was very close to several food joints and coffee shops, and also the Buddha Tooth temple (the rest of the city is pretty small, so you can walk it easy).