Seven Heaven Reviews

viale Monza, 16, Milan, Italy

Diego was a very friendly host. He gave us several suggestions which were fantastic. The place was exceptionally clean. If you go to bed early or wake up late, be aware Diego has the remote for the A/C in the room and operates it when he sees fit.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Our stay in the Seven Heaven B

• 13th Jul 2014

Breakfast was great that Diego made with eggs, toast, coffee and cookies. Diego was very resourceful and friendly. The place was clean and quiet relaxed atmosphere; The neighborhood and hostel. Had 2 bathrooms with showers. Near to Milano central, ATM right across the street.

diego and rosella are kind and accomodating hosts with a very clean apartment located a few stops from the main train station and duomo. we wouls stay there again!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Very small bed and breakfast. They have 2 restrooms which you share with the rest of the people staying there. The guy was really helpful when telling us what sites to see. His girlfriend seemed a bit odd, but overall it was ok. On the 7th floor of the building in an iffy area of the city but it's close to the metro.

Diego is amazing and makes you feel right at home, in his home. He is very sweet about making breakfast and puts out a whole spread. We felt very comfortable with him. There are two bathroom, and everything was immaculate. It's close to the metro stop, but it's not close enough to walk to any sights. However, Diego is amazing at giving recommendations and the metro in Milan isn't too expensive, and it gets you everywhere you need to go.

Our stay with Seven Heaven was lovely. Diego was very helpful and accommodating

This hostel was adorable. It was in such a convenient part of Milan, only a 2 minute walk from a major subway. The beds were so comfortable, the only problem was the no AC. The staff is ridiculously helpful and so sweet. I felt right at home.

We only stayed for a night at Seven Heaven. Rooms were spacious and had tall windows that opened to the streets below. Overall, its a great B&B to stay if you're wanting to be near the Milan train station or just looking for something inexpensive.

• 4th Jun 2014

Very good B

• 27th May 2014
  • Portugal

nice breakfast and convenient location, I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking for accommodation in Milan.

Very nice B'n'B, friendly and helpful owner and lovely rooms.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Iceland

Great hospitality, excellent value/money ratio!

I really loved the home like atmosphere of this hostel and enjoyed delicious homemade breakfast. This hostel will be my first decision again next time-!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • South Korea

I could not be any happier with my stay at Seven Heaven. I was not expecting such great hosts to be able to help me and my friend. We received great instructions on everywhere WE wanted to see. We even received help to go see the Juventus game just about 45 minutes away from Milan. Diego was nice enough to contact a driver and speak Italian with him and we saved potentially almost 200 EUR for traveling costs! I can't forget either about the generous breakfast each morning. Best hostel in MIlan!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Diego and Rossella the sweetest and nicest people! This is my first experience booking through the site Hostelworld.com and I am glad that it I booked a hotel Seven Heaven room. Definitely stay at their house next time. In their home feel comfortable and cozy. Delicious breakfast, Wi-Fi, room, bathroom and toilet clean and tidy. Convenient location. In general, everything is fine! Thank you, Diego and Rossella!

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts