Seven Heaven Reviews

viale Monza, 16, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

Very nice B'n'B, friendly and helpful owner and lovely rooms.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Iceland

Great hospitality, excellent value/money ratio!

I really loved the home like atmosphere of this hostel and enjoyed delicious homemade breakfast. This hostel will be my first decision again next time-!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • South Korea

I could not be any happier with my stay at Seven Heaven. I was not expecting such great hosts to be able to help me and my friend. We received great instructions on everywhere WE wanted to see. We even received help to go see the Juventus game just about 45 minutes away from Milan. Diego was nice enough to contact a driver and speak Italian with him and we saved potentially almost 200 EUR for traveling costs! I can't forget either about the generous breakfast each morning. Best hostel in MIlan!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Diego and Rossella the sweetest and nicest people! This is my first experience booking through the site Hostelworld.com and I am glad that it I booked a hotel Seven Heaven room. Definitely stay at their house next time. In their home feel comfortable and cozy. Delicious breakfast, Wi-Fi, room, bathroom and toilet clean and tidy. Convenient location. In general, everything is fine! Thank you, Diego and Rossella!

Very nice place with great hosts. Recommend!

We didn't spend much time there to say precisely, but the place was confortable and the staff were polite and kind.

This is a clean B&B apartment run by a nice couple. On our last day we came to pick up our bags at the agreed time and found no-one at home; the owner had forgotten we were returning and had gone out! After waiting for 35 mins in the street we were let in and had to pay 20 EURO for a taxi to the airport to make the flight. It was a genuine mistake, but could have cost us our flight and a lot of money. However, I have overlooked this in my review as they were otherwise friendly and helpful.

Nice place to stay, polite staff, recomended

• 31st Dec 2013

We had a lovely stay. The hosts were wonderful, welcoming and helpful and Diego is a great cook. The bathrooms were amazing. The place is a bit far from the centre but is conveniently located for transport y metro.

Diego and Rossella were very friendly and hospitable! Great location and environment.

The two owners, a young couple, are very friendly and welcoming. They serve a good breakfast in the morning (although the kitchen is only capable of seating 4 persons, this may mean you have to wait for a seat, or stand, but that's worth the while). The directions to the hostel could be more clear, as we took the wrong exit on the metro station and had to walk for about 15 minutes extra. But other than that: excellent!

• 8th Nov 2013

One of the best hostels I've been to. It's very cozy and familiar, not too crowded, but lively and with a cool atmosphere. The owners treat you as family members and do their best to make you feel at home. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and neat. Breakfast is excellent! The hostel is also 5 min walk from the underground station of Loreto, and 15 min walk from the Central Station. I highly recommend it!

The couple is very kind and willing to give us advice about the city. But the breakfast is not that good.

• 24th Oct 2013
  • China

Very friendly hosts, made our stay most pleasant :-)

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts