9.0
Superb 303 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 303 Total Reviews
Seven Heaven Located at viale Monza, 16, , Milan.
Seven Heaven
Seven Heaven
    Rooms available

• Czech Republic, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Pleasant room in a quiet location, very nice hosts and for breakfast I had the best scrambled eggs I've ever eaten. I can definitely recommend :)

15th Jun 2016

Seven Heaven is on the seventh floor of a great looking apartment building. Location is great, close to train station and subway into the city center. The rooms are great with comfy beds. Diego is wonderful and he and his girlfriend will take good care of you and make you wonderful breakfast. Bathrooms are shared but there are two, with all the amenities and only a few people to share with so it is no worries. Grocery and late night food right by the building. I will definitely be staying again!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
13th Jun 2016
4.9

The couple hosting us was rude to us a couple of time.

It's normal, that appened when we see lose the sense of respect for us and the house's rules

• Germany, All Male Group, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

Good place to stay for a few days i.e. a weekend trip to Milan.

• Costa Rica, Couple, 18-24
21st Mar 2016

The owner cooked the breakfast for us, made eggs and capuccino :D. He prepared us breakfast to take away when our train leave before breakfast hour. The location is amazing with the two main metro lines stopping at 500m from the hostel. Family environment and really clean. So far the best hostel on Italy.

• ciaranajl608
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2016

Nice place, good location, clean, spacious. However, service could be improved. Checkout was at 11am but I was woken from 9am by the staff talking loudly in the corridor and I couldn't sleep. At 10.55am, the owner knocked on my door to inform me of checkout and I was rushed thereafter despite having not slept. Noise can happen in hostels but this place calls itself a "BnB" so I expect better.

• Belgium, Couple, 41+
17th Mar 2016

We're happy that we choosed for Seven Heaven. Friendly hosts: Diëgo and his girlfriend were always in the neighborhood for help if necessary. We had a delicious breakfast with everything we needed. The bathroom was big and clean. If we will come back to Milan, certainly we chose again for Seven Heaven. Easy to reach the citycentre and railwaystation. Nice skyline and a quiet part of town with supermarket in the neighborhood. Price - quality is perfect.

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
23rd Feb 2016

It is actually a Guest House, not a hostel. Everything was great. Diego (the owner) was supper nice, gave us a map and a lot of tips the Milano. We got a double bed room, for me and my boyfriend. Everything was super clean, the breakfast was great. Guest House is 10 minutes away from Duomo, by Metro, had a lot of restaurants near by and was 3 minutes away from the metro station.