Seven Hills Village 18-35’s Reviews

Via Cassia 1216, Via Cassia 1216, Rome, Italy

Awesome place for such a low price, and you have a swimming pool ! Perfect when it's 38 degres like the few days we spend down Roma.

The hostel promised much more than was delivered. The wifi only worked near reception or the bar only in the morning. The staff was not very helpful and were rude at times. On the website it says that they could help prepare tours to Pompeii but when asked they could not. The shuttle service to the airport is very expensive, a taxi from the hostel to the airport was much less expensive.

• 14th Jul 2015

The accomodation was not what I expected. First, the location was a bit far taking more than 30min to get there. There is not electric power in the tends nor internet there. Even in the places you can get internet it doens't work very well. The toilets and showers were really old and dirty

I had a great stay. Sure there were no AC i my room and there were loud australian teens during the evenings. But having the price in mind it was totaly worth it. Depends obviously what you are in Rome for. As I was there for sigthseeing and having a drink in the evenings it was great.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

This was a surprisingly nice place. It was more than just a camp ground. It's also very cheap but once you get there they make you pay for everything: the use of the pool, laundry is expensive, food and drinks are a bit expensive. But you get what you pay for.

This was one of my favorite hostels I stayed in Europe. It's away from the city so you get to enjoy the natural side of Rome that you'd never see. They have a shuttle that runs every half an hour to the train station where you can buy €1 ticket to Rome, the Vatican etc. and it's only like 30 minutes. It has a pool, a bar, and a restaurant. So its okay for people who like the nature and quiet side. It's super cheap. Just don't miss the shuttle.

I had paid for two nights but left after one. Be well aware what you are getting into - this is a tacky party campground very far from everything and populated by tour buses (four buses at least when I was there!) of drunk Brits. It's extremely noisy and you need to walk 5+ minutes to get to the bathroom or a wifi area. You might pay less for a room, but you'll spend more in the overpriced 'supermarket' or restaurant because you can't get to anything. My advice is to avoid this place!

I thought everything was great except the shuttle bus didnt show up for 2 hours the day I was leaving so that really fuc*ed my plans up and i had to buy a new train ticket and everything. Besides that it was great!

• 1st Jul 2015

There was a problem with the stairs which went to the toilets and showers - it was loud. Because we are with good sleep then it didnt bother us.

The village is nice but too far from the city, there's a shuttle bus that works just until 9 at evenings and to reach the station where it is you have to take a metro and a train, so you have to start heading the camping at 7:30. We stayed there 4 nights and had to walk from the nearest station to the camping, near half an hour. Won't do it again.

Environment was wonderful. Cleanliness in main bathrooms could be improved.

They should correct the address, the hostel it's not on Via Cassia, you have to walk almost a mile and the way has no illumination. Bring a flash light.

For the price you are paying it's an incredible deal ! An inconvenience to take a metro, train and shuttle to get to and from The centre part of Rome but it's very simple ! Loved the atmosphere, area and facilities !

pretty solid for five euro but a pain to get to.

My girlfriend and I stayed in one of the 11 euro a nigh chalets for 5 nights. We would have left the first night if we had not already payed. The village takes at least an hour and a half to get to from the center of Rome. All prices inside the market and at the restaurants are extremely steep, 3 euros for a small bottle of beer. All the exercise equipment is broken, showers reak of poop smell. Dirty pool cost 3 euros. Lots of extremely loud kids partying every night. Wifi spotty at best.

• 29th May 2015

It's camping. You're in a cabin and have to walk to the communal toilet/shower. That said, the room was immaculate (albeit small) and the grounds were clean. The place is hidden, hard to find based on the directions given (don't look for the tiny sign at the address they give, follow the larger sign! It takes you straight to the back entrance? Maybe it's actually the front? Turn @ intersection right before the cafe). If the shuttle isn't running, be prepared to walk over 2KM to the train.

Thanks for all the help and for offering me some really well-needed rest. I feel that there needs to be more clarity on the schedule of the restaurants, given that i showed up to the pizzeria on my first night at around 10:30 and I got 0 service, even though staff were still working. Just saying

The location of the hostel is far away from the city center. You will face a lot of trouble if you are gonna stay for a short time at Rome.