• Via Cassia 1216, Via Cassia 1216, Rome, Italy

Superb 329 Total Reviews
Superb 329 Total Reviews
Seven Hills Village 18-35’s Located at Via Cassia 1216, Via Cassia 1216, Rome.
Italy
Rome Italy 00189 Via Cassia 1216, Via Cassia 1216
100% 329
41.9924472 12.4162673
    Rooms available

• Latvia, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

The best place ever! I am a single female traveller and everyone there made me feel special just by how nice they were. All the staff, all the guests. I could not wish for a better place-surrounded by nature and hills. I could spend my day by reading a book,and at night go to a party in the nightclub. Probably not the best place if U want to visit the Rome city centre but that was not my intention. Just one little thing-the rooms could benefit with warmer blankets as it can get cold at nights.