• Via Cassia 1216, Via Cassia 1216, Rome, Italy

7.3
Very Good 329 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 329 Total Reviews
Seven Hills Village 18-35’s Located at Via Cassia 1216, Via Cassia 1216, Rome.
Italy
Rome Italy 00189 Via Cassia 1216, Via Cassia 1216
73% 329
41.9924472 12.4162673
    Rooms available

• Latvia, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

The best place ever! I am a single female traveller and everyone there made me feel special just by how nice they were. All the staff, all the guests. I could not wish for a better place-surrounded by nature and hills. I could spend my day by reading a book,and at night go to a party in the nightclub. Probably not the best place if U want to visit the Rome city centre but that was not my intention. Just one little thing-the rooms could benefit with warmer blankets as it can get cold at nights.

21st May 2016
5.4

I wished I researched this place more. It took about 4 hours to figure out how to get to the campsite. I ended up walking with my luggage because the buses run about every 40 minutes which I did not want to wait for. Not knowing that they have a shuttle for their guests. It was a little pricey and the bathrooms were so far away from everything. The facilities were nice for families or very large travel groups spending a lot of time in Rome. If your a young backpacker I do not recommend this camp

• USA, Male, 18-24
16th May 2016
7.7

Overall my girlfriend and I enjoyed our stay. Everything was pretty much exactly what we thought it would be. Occasionally there were some employees who were really upset almost every time we saw them or tried talking to them.