Seven Hostel Reviews

Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

Had a lovely time at this hostel, reception and the bar staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great. I did realise after I left that they never included my deposit from Hostel World so just make sure that's deducted but would definitely stay again and recommend it to others

The hostel was really clean and had an amazing rooftop terrace. But it was a 45 minute walk to Sorrento and the beach nearby was a bit average.

the location is really really bad. it's NOT at sorrento it's at st. anderea something -the next station also the hostel is far from station and the road is so bumpy you can get annoyed easily with hot weather and heavy carrier. but the room is neat and clean. the toilet and shower booth was clean and they give you towels which were changed to new ones everyday. we stayed in the double room. the view was not the ocean view but ok. they have little tv in the room. breakfast was ok

This was an excellent hostel, the location was just outside of sorrento but so close to everything and just a 30-40 minute walk. The free breakfast was perfect to start off my day , and overall everything was modern, new and clean. I would recommend anyone to go there.

• 21st Aug 2014

The customer service was excellent (they messed up my room assignment

Really nice place but false advertising on the location. It is no where near sorrento! Good 45 minute walk into sorrento from this hostel.

This hostel was more like a hotel. Great rooms, good food be dinners available at a cheap price! It's a good 35-40mins walk into sorrento or 1 stop on the train. But well worth it for the price.! The staff are absolutely fantastic here. I highly recommend a stay here!

This is a very comfortable hostel that is about a 20 minute walk from the centre of Sorrento and less from the nearby train station. The rooms were very spacious and clean, and communal areas were very comfortable. The bathrooms were a little oddly designed, there was a lack of space to hang things, but it was easy enough to work around. Overall it was a very nice relaxing stay, I would recommend Seven Hostel to anyone looking to stay in the Sorrento area.

I've stayed in about 15 hostels in my life, and this is the best one for sure. if it wasn't the fact that the room is shared by 12 people, i would never say that it is a hostel. big, modern, clean, good breakfast... and there is an amazing terrace on the rooftop!

This hostel was like staying at a resort for incredible prices! The facilities were incredible (the patio on the roof has a stunning view). The only negative was that the location made it hard to get the center of sorrento, and therefore any other part of the Almalfi coast (if dependent on public transport like we were). But still wish we could have stayed longer because there was so much to do!

internet works really bad

As with all dorm rooms there is a risk your sleep wil be interrupted by people going out and coming in from a night out, but given the price and being the only hostel near to sorrento, I would recommend this hostel to other travellers. It isn't worth the money for a private though.

Not worth it. This hostel is enormous and has potential to be really great but there is no hostel atmosphere at all and it's more like an empty hotel. Staff are pretty unhelpful and disinterested, they did not have much information for us on surrounding areas nor any info on transport around the area. Sure facilities are great and modern but the price they charge combined with the total lack of info and atmosphere, in my opinion, is a rip off and not worth the money.

We had the best time at Seven hostel. Everyone was lovely and friendly and the place was really great! We will definately be back :)

• 13th Aug 2014

Excellent place, very clean the rooms and baths. Modern. Sant'Angello located in a station of Sorrento. There are buses and trains to Sorrento at all times, just 3-5 minutes. The hostel has laundry, wifi, bar. The rooms have lockers, own light. I recommend it 100%. Very safe area.

One word ... ROOFTOP TERRACE. Wait, that's two words. Also, this place has an amazing BREAKFAST with pastries, croissants, cereal, milk and juice!! I can't even believe that this place is a hostel, it's more like a hotel. Oh and lastly, AIRCONDITIONING.

One of the best, most clean and lovely hostels I've ever been to!

The good things: nice roof terrace

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Bulgaria

Seven was a bit disorganized, but overall a nice place. Rooms were big enough, and clean. Staff weren't the most friendly, but they were okay. About a 30 minute walk away from Sorrento (or a 3 minute train ride), so things stayed quiet in our area, which was nice. I would stay at Seven if I were in Sant'Agnello again.

A nice hostel. NOT in the middle of sorrento though! The bar and "restaurant" are only open until 11:30. Only bar food too. Nice rooftop and relaxing lounge lobby place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4