Seven Hostel Reviews

Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

I slept only 1 night at Seven Hostel, and I am quite satisfied overall. the staff members were very helpful and kind, the hotel is modern and chick, the breakfast was okay and the rooms were clean and with AC. The only negative thing is that is far from the city center of Sorrento so you shoudl excpect 30-40 of travelling time with public transport or by going on feet. I would recommend to my friends this hostel, Relatively cheap, clean and nice staff members :)

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Hungary

Close to train Station in Sant'Agnello and 10 mins to Marimma Swimming point! I booked an 8 dorm and then was placed in 10 dorm with an extra bed without any notice upon check-in. Would be courteous if they had informed me of the change. When I approached staff about it, they reimbursed me the room difference. Breakfast is continental style with cafe, sweets and cereals. Rooms were clean and spacious, each bed with a locker and a/c. The female shared bathroom floors, always wet! Overall, comfy!

• 21st Jul 2015

Room interieur is comparable to Ibis Hotels, really nice and very clean! Dorms had air condition and big lockers next to the beds even for really large backpacks or suitcases. Staff was very friendly, breakfast was okay and much much more than we expected for that unbeatable price! Only the airing of the facilites wasn't very good which got a problem if you wanted to use them after many people have showered and the showers were quite small, but the rest really makes up for that!

Great place to meet other young people with a good bar etc. nice new clean and really well air conditioned rooms. Staff mostly good - the guy behind the bar was awesome! Good food and cheap for its quality! Would be great to see the rooftop bar opened again!

Stayed only one night in a shared room. Really clean loads of areas where you can sit and relax. We only really used it as a bed for the night , but would recommend. Breakfast is good too! Croissants cereal fruit juices

Really great hostel with modern facilities and beautiful rooftop area. Decent breakfast and friendly staff. Takes at least half an hour to walk to Sorrento from hostel, but short walk to Sant'Agnello station.

• 13th Jul 2015

We really enjoyed our time at the Seven hostel! It is really clean, there's AC in the rooms, a good wifi, a nice breakfast and a really nice rooftop! We loved it !!!

The staff of the HOSTEL was really kind!! They give you any information you need. I was with my children and they really felt confortable . I highly recomended to everyone.

The hostel is 3 km from city center, too far for this size of city. it is a renovated building and the staff is nice. the breakfast is poor including only sweets (croisants, marmalade, merenda). There is a "beach" and a pizzeria with great view in walking distance.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Greece

Great stay. Easy to explore the Amalfi Coast. Almost more like a hotel. Roof top terrace was amazing during sunset, but didn't have much of an atmosphere. Loved this hostel though, definitely recommend.

Lovely place to stay. Very clean and friendly helpful staff. Easy walk into Sorrento.

Greatest rooftop terrace view!! Staff were lovely and super helpful ! Room was spacious and clean

By far the best hostel I have stayed in. Exceeded my expectations in almost every way. The people here were really cool and this has been my favourite place to visit in Europe so far. The only minor problem is that the hostel is located slightly outside Sorrento itself (20 mins walk or one stop on the train/bus). Nevertheless it is located in a very nice area with shops, transport and ATMs within 5-10 minutes walk. The view from the rooftop is amazing, probably better than Positano.

Wifi hardly worked anywhere. Not hot water in shower in room and smelled like sewer when water was turned on. Had to shower in communal bathroom, which had a shower with warm water and great water pressure. Room was clean. Breakfast wasn't too bad. Location is pretty close to train station, 10-15 min walk and train ride to Sorrento is only 5 min! Not bad if you want to do trips to Amalfi Coast or Capri.

Very modern looking hostel. Not a whole lot going on so it was nice and laid back. Staff was helpful and the food was great! Nice view from the terrace. The ferry to Capri is only 20 min from Sorrento which is why I chose to stay here and it worked out perfectly!

Hotel is not actually in Sorrento. Rooms are small but clean. Wonderful roof top terrace.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Rooms are very clean and modern, staff are friendly, facilities are great. Only downside is its location, it is a good 20min walk from Sorrento's city centre, however catching the train there and back is very easy.

• 16th Jun 2015

This hostel blew our expectations out of the water. Extremely clean, more like a hotel, and the rooftop patio is almost worth it alone. The staff was extremely helpful -we had an issue with some travel bookings and they helped us sort it out immediately without asking. Very close to train... Google says 15 mins walking but we did it in 8. Only issue is top bunk is way too high which makes life a little difficult. Good location, very secure and good value for money. Will stay again!

We had a pretty good stay overall, except the front desk workers, were not very competent or helpful. One of the girls messed up our booking for an excursion and we were unable to do it.

Seven Hostel is a great place to stay! the staff is so helpful and friendly, the breakfast delicious (but maybe they need more variety in what they offer). Great ambient, big rooms, amazing bathrooms and showers :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3