7.9
Very Good 2,205 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 2,205 Total Reviews
Seven Hostel Located at Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento.
Italy
Sorrento 80065 Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello
79% 2205
40.6348802 14.4002223
    Rooms available

4th Dec 2016

I had a great stay here! Comfortable rooms, nice staff, good breakfast, convenient location - I have no complaints!

10th Nov 2016

Sorrento was a bit dead when I visited (November) so there weren't a lot of people at the hostel. As more of a summer destination it wasn't well suited to the cold weather and common areas weren't heated. No kitchen which was annoying, breakfast was the usual but the croissants tasted like rosewater. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Showers didn't offer much privacy (just had glass doors) I didn't mind too much but was very aware that people could see in!

• Globetrotter
2nd Nov 2016
7.4

this hostel was dead quiet while i was hear, but it was the beginning of off season so it was expected. nice and clean, good beds. the door key always took at least 2 or 10 goes to work for some reason. bit away from all the action but is easily managed if you have a train timetable. you can even easily walk to sorrento in about 20-25 mins which is nice too. probably a much better place in summer so go for it at that time of year.

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Oct 2016
8.0

Although not in central Sorrento, it is close to the metro station and only one stop away from the centre. Had a place to store our baggage after check out. Beds were comfy and the staff helpful. Only gripe would be that the showers are abit awkward to get dried and dressed while making sure you don't flash anyone- my advice is to shower at low peak showering times!

28th Oct 2016
5.1

I had stuff stolen out of my bag. They had to literally open my bag and go in there for the things they stole. Another girl in my same room had some stuff stolen as well. Personal I think it was the cleaning personal since everyone has to be out of the room for cleaning at a certain time and I have stayed at a lot of hostels and have never had a problem with this before for the mates staying in my same room.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
26th Oct 2016
3.7

You keep asking my opinion on our stay... Well ok - On first impression, not so great. We arrived late.. Around 11.30pm to climb up a very unstable and sometimes dark hill with plenty of potholes and rocks to be greeted by a sign at the door saying the staff were on strike and then went to the front desk to a refugee who was obviously helping out who then hit on us (two young girls) and wanted to take us out the next day which we politely declined. Apart from that it was ok I suppose

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
22nd Oct 2016

Very pleasant building and rooms, very clean and newly renovated. The location is good and staff are friendly. The only small negative points are the rather minimal breakfast and the fact that there is no kitchen, not even a common fridge you can use.

• graceclare
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
20th Oct 2016

The flashiest hostel I've ever stayed in, had really cool rooftops to watch the sunset! It's a little way out from the town of Sorrento, but if you don't mind walking, which we didn't it's perfectly fine. Really nice breakfast as well, 10/10 wound recommend!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Oct 2016
6.0

Wifi didn't work at all in the rooms, and the manager was always smoking in the common area!

16th Oct 2016

Great spot. Clean and a good deal. Really big.