Seven Hostel Reviews

Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

Wifi was really slow took me over 2 hours to download something that should of taken 5 mins. Loved the roof top, a good place to go watch the sun set. Bedrooms and washroom were clean. Staff at main desk didnt really understand most questions i asked, we were not told where anything was besides our room nor given any map or information of things to do in the area. Dinner was nice and guy who served us was very plesant. Overall though a good stay.

This was a great hotel for travelers. It was very modern and spacious, with a huge communal area and lovely rooms. The staff were very helpful and accommodating, even when we ate and drank our own stuff in the bar/restaurant area. The hotel was a 10 minute walk from the train station, with a supermarket on the way. The walk to Sorrento was about 30 minutes, or you can get the bus, buy you don't need to. The hostel was the perfect retreat from busy Sorrento town.

The hostel was fabulous ! The room was perfect and everything was very clean. The staff were also very pleasant, however it was the bartender that made my experience more enjoyable. He was very friendly and more than willing to help me out when I needed advice or even with general information. The only thing I would recommend is a communal fridge as I had to pay for every meal consumed !

• 17th May 2015

The esuite in my 6-bed female dorm smelt really bad and the shower itslef eas very weak.

• 13th May 2015
  • Scotland

Fabulous hostel, more like a boutique hotel (in some ways!!). I didn't pay attention to where it was when I booked - not in Sorrento proper, one stop up the coast on the circumvesuviana. Not a hassle, some lovely restaurants in the area and a nice sea front but not in Sorrento! Which again, may be clear in the descriptions we just didn't fully read them before we went.

• 12th Apr 2015

Met awesome people here and the reception area is swanky, but location is too far from central sorrento, showers are very cramped, and there are no organized events like in some hostels. Seems more like an inexpensive hotel than a youth hostel.

My friends and I had a great time at this hostel. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful. Bar and restaurant menu were very reasonably priced. Little disappointing to find that the rooftop area was nothing like the pictures and needed quite a bit of maintenance. Overall a great experience

In Sant'Agnello, a 5 minute drive from Sorrento. Lockers was spacious. Staff very helpful. Rooms (8 bed dorm) clean and very modern. View from roof AMAZING! Will visit again.

Really good, i met awesome people. The only downside is the slow wifi!! Loved that there was a restaurant in the hostel, it is quite handy considering st-agnello is really small!

• 6th Apr 2015

Hostel seven cancelled my reservation for reasons unknown to me. I had to rebook elsewhere. I would like back my deposit.

Safe location. About 1 km from train station. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Awesome rooftop to enjoy the view and sunbathe. Having a kitchen there was very convenient when we were too tired to walk to a restaurant. Only downfall is that wifi through is EXTREMELY weak so you cannot call home over wifi, send email, or plan the rest of your trip. That was frustrating but overall great stay.

Was a far walk to Sorrento from this hostel, staff weren't very helpful and couldn't even give some nice places to visit, and wifi kept dropping out. The rooms and bathroom were very clean though, not much of a friendly atmosphere but pleasant stay

Seven hostel was amazing!! The only thing I didn't like was that the showers in the bathroom were see through and anyone could see you showering. Otherwise our stay was great and I would recommend it to everyone.

• 19th Mar 2015

This is the most "hotel-like" hostel I have been to. The bar area and lounge area are huge as well as the rooftop terrace. I can tell why this place must be so great during the warm weather months. I was here during low season and there was only a handful of people in a very large hostel. The services are a bit expensive, laundry 9 Euro and I believe there was a deposit, I never got it back.

We were surprised at how nice Seven was, and the staff was really helpful in tips about the city, good restaurants nearby, and making sure all our needs were met. Comfortable living quarters and really cool ambience. It was pretty dead there since we came in February, but I can imagine that it'll be packed come summer!

I really enjoyed Seven Hostel. It was the off season so most of the time there was only 1 other person in the room which was nice. Beds were very comfortable, very clean bathrooms, free breakfast in the morning, fast internet, helpful staff. It is one train stop from Sorrento or a 30 minute walk which is pretty pleasant. Definitely recommend.

A really comfortable place to crash out. Probably, a bit remote for those who are not into walking (~3 km from downtown Sorrento). Otherwise spotlessly clean, however there were lots of small ants around the counter where the breakfast foodstuff was placed. I suppose they do not appear overnight.

It is a really clean hostel and the staff is really helpful. But it is quite far away from the things to do (Amalfi etc) and unfortunately there is no kitchen.

I came off season but the staff'friendliness blew me away. It was very clean and convenient to get to Positano, Pompeii and Amalfi. I can see how it would become a party hostel in the summer, the terrace has an incredible view and there is a lounge and bar area.

• 20th Feb 2015

The room was very spacious and clean and the staff were very helpful. The views from the roof terrace were also really beautiful. It's just under a 10 minute walk to the supermarket and the train station but definitely value for money.

• 17th Feb 2015