Seven Hostel Reviews

Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

とにかく安い。清潔。キッチンは無いが冷蔵庫あり。歩くのが好きな人なら中心地まで歩いて行ける。周辺の治安も良さそうな感じ。

Bathrooms (male and female on each 1st floor) both dirty and half the facilities not functional. No kitchen available. Awesome roof top terrace, free breakfast pretty good.

Very nice hostel ! Not the closest to Sorrento but it is okay (30 min walk). I liked it for the facilities, it is very nice, but the staff though is not passionated. They are friendly but didn't seem to be willing giving good advices to see Sorrento or the region. We made our own trip, it was fine, but we expected to meet enthusiastic people which could recommend some things to do/see. I would all the same recommend the Seven Hostel to stay ! I missed fruits at the breakfast.

Best hostel I've stayed at. Met some of the best people as well.

A fine hostel that would be perfect if you were able to use their kitchen. Breakfast is good and the upstairs terrace is really cool.

Dont use the blanket...The wifi and the card key didnt worked well But the staff were very good

Such a nice spot to stay. As many have already commented, the setup is more of a hotel than hostel so a lovely change from some really rundown hostels in other parts of Italy. Modern facilities. The rooftop is incredible. Sorrento is a great place to base yourself for everything along the Amalfi coast. About a 30min walk to centre of town - totally doable. Only gripe was the ladies bathroom was badly maintained, dirty and always out of toilet paper.

Loved Seven Hostel! The staff was so friendly and always available to answer questions. They had great storage space for the dorm room and the privates were lovely. The only negative was that it wasn't in Sorrento (It's one stop before one the train). Other than that, great place and I would definitely stay again.

Could not fault this place!! It felt more like a hotel than a hostel! The staff were soooooo friendly and the food at the hostel was AMAZING! By far the best hostel I have come across in Europe! It even has a rooftop with really wicked views! When I come back to sorrento, I'll be staying here again! Thank you Seven Hostel ❤️

I totally recomend it, super clean and safe

Very professionally organised hostel, the building itself is looking great. It is located quite far away from Sorrento city center, but you can always take the public transport to get there. Definitely recommended to stay here.

This place was a great deal for the money. The facility is new and has a cool vibe. They have an awesome roof top deck and the bed was clean and comfy. The only draw back were the girls bathroom on the 1st floor were kinda dirty by the second day. Two of the four sinks were broken and the two that did work were gross and had drainage problems. Also the place was close the train station but other then that there was nothing else around. You had to take a 5 min train to Serrento to get to anything

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in. All the information provided was extremely accurate. I only wished it were a little closer to Sorrento, but it was an amazing value for the cost. Great environment, great staff - I would definitely recommend it.

The hostel was great, one of the best I have ever stayed in! The room was big with lots of windows and the ensuite bathroom was just like my home one, with a good quality shower and hot water. The roof top terrace is just amazing! The breakfast was typical italian which I liked a lot, everything was fresh. The hostel is close to a free beach. The only bad part was a group of noisy people that got drunk and started to knock on doors in shout at 3 am in the morning.

The most luxurious hostel I've ever stayed in. You have so much room for your stuff as a secure locker for it. Insanely good value for money. Showers were great, beds very comfy. Only issue was the last bus back from sorrento was quite early so I ended up fronting a pretty big cab one night.

Had a lovely time at this hostel, reception and the bar staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great. I did realise after I left that they never included my deposit from Hostel World so just make sure that's deducted but would definitely stay again and recommend it to others

Great location. Just be aware they are 1 stop before sorrento on the metro from naples and ıt ıs a short walk. Amazing roof top to watch the sunset from (better than anywhere in sorrento).

Bit too far from Solento centre. All the facility and breakfast were great!!

Catered to younger crowd. Met travelers from all over the world. Newer renovation. A little bit away from downtown Sorrento. Quiet neighborhood.

The hostel was really clean and had an amazing rooftop terrace. But it was a 45 minute walk to Sorrento and the beach nearby was a bit average.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4