Seven Hostel Reviews

Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

We loved staying at Hostel Seven. The facility was very clean, modern and had wonderful views. It was easy to find and very easy to get back on the train and head to our different locations in the area. Breakfast is provided in the mornings and includes, coffee, tea, crossaints and cereal. We'd definitely stay there again.

Fantastic place, felt like I was staying in a hotel, with 11 other people. It's low season, despite this, the service was above & beyond. My only input would be to have warmer blankets for the night as it's getting really cold. I had to steal two other blankets from the empty beds. I was fortunate there. It's a little out of the town centre but I personally like that, and can imagine what the summer here would be like. Nothing short of amazing. I will stay here again. Bravo guys, great hostel!

It was a nice place, the staff were not overly friendly. It's disappointing that there's a huge kitchen that the guests can't use. The bar was closed. It was in a good spot, and good value for money. I imagine the atmosphere in the summer time is much better, as we visited in the off season. The rooftop terrace is beautiful.

This Hostel is great, very very clean, rooms and beds are good and there is a rooftop to admire the view of the coast! Breakfast is great as well. BUT there is no kitchen to cook... Anyway it's cheap and it's a really nice hostel

Great hostel within walking distance to Sorrento. Would highly recommend. Make sure to soak in the awesome mountain and sea views from the rooftop terrace!

Had a fun stay at this hostel. It's a beautiful place, very clean. Wifi is pretty good. It's right next to 2 soccer fields which is nice and it's only a short walk away from the main square. Smoking a J on top the roof is pretty sweet too. You have a mountain view and the ocean view at the same time :)

Great hostel!! Very clean and love that each bed has a locker and power outlet right beside it. Nice quiet location in Sant Agnello, a short 5min train ride out of Sorrento or 25min walk. Atmosphere was pretty non existent during our stay as there was hardly anyone there. Complementary upgrade from a 12 mixed dorm to a 10 & only 4 of us in the 10 share room. Very clean washrooms. Absolutely beautiful rooftop! Would recommend and stay here again.

I stayed there in the mid/low season, so the hostel was practically empty and there wasn't much of an atmosphere, but the few people I met there were nice and friendly, as was the staff. The facilities are great. My mattress was a bit too hard. The wifi reception in the room wasn't stable. I had dinner at the restaurant just once, but it was good. The breakfast (included) is good.

Really great hostel in a decent location. A bit far from Sorento, I walked every day and it was about 30 min, but there is a 2 min train for a euro and a 15 min bus also for a euro. not a party hostel, not really a community vibe, basic breakfast and very nice staff. I would stay again, great price compared to how expensive everywhere else in.

The Seven Hostel was by far the most beautiful, classy hostel I stayed at on my trip to Italy. The rooftop is a must-see. The whole place had the feel of a hotel, but better. If I had any criticism, it would be that the hostel is not actually in Sorrento, but a 20-25 minute walk away, in neighboring Sant'Agnello. That being said, it was a very nice walk, and if you didn't feel like walking all the time, the train station was pretty close.

This is the worst hostel I have stayed in. Very unfriendly and unhelpful staff. Internet was down during most of my stay which makes booking travel very difficult. Ants crawling around all over the sink and counter, bathroom door didn't lock. Just a terrible experience from the start to the end.

Super nice hostel, good showers, beds, hang out space to socialise with people, and location not far from main Sorrento - 20 min walk max.

This hostel was great, was the only decently priced accommodation for backpackers like us. The atmosphere was quite good for one of the nights, makes us regret not coming during the summertime and peak season because the atmosphere you can tell would have been amazing. As for the facilities, the wifi was average at best but everything else was top quality. The location was good, not too close but a nice walk to Sorrento, and it was nice getting a relaxed area. Overall a really good stay!

Clean hostel, friendly staff & recommend it if you are looking for a non-party hostel.. Enjoyed it a lot..

Holy wow!!! This place was amazing. Great facilities and super clean. The staff were great (minus the one really boring and nonhelpful male front reception person) and the common areas were awesome. The bar and the food from the kitchen were great in the evenings. If you're in Sorrento, I recommend staying here. The only thing is that the hostel is not really in Sorrento, a good 20 minute walk away from the city. It's a walk for sure!

Great hostel! An easy 30mins walk to Sorrento, so close to the train station, awesome terrace to chill out and admire the awesome views. Free breakfast was great, awesome bar with good quality meals for good prices, excellent hostel!

Really nice airy rooms and extremely comfortable beds! Very clean as well and breakfast included. Close to Sorrento, and a bit more expensive but that you you would expect when staying in there Bay of Naples area!

Super clean hostel with amazing beds and massive lockers. Rent a scooter if you want to visit positano from the hostel. Atmosphere isn't great but the rooftop is a great plus. Would stay again!

It was good to be able to leave our bags there before and after we checked in and the staff were great in organising scooters for us to hire. The free breakfast is good and there was always plenty to eat. I liked the rooms and the lockers however it would have been nice to have a rack/hook to hang my wet towel (I was on the bottom bunk). Overall a good stay, nice local restaurant and easy to get to Sorrento.

Very nice and clean. Only a 10 min walk to train station to Sorrento. Breakfast was good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6