Seven Hostel Reviews

Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

Seven hostel was amazing!! The only thing I didn't like was that the showers in the bathroom were see through and anyone could see you showering. Otherwise our stay was great and I would recommend it to everyone.

• 19th Mar 2015

This is the most "hotel-like" hostel I have been to. The bar area and lounge area are huge as well as the rooftop terrace. I can tell why this place must be so great during the warm weather months. I was here during low season and there was only a handful of people in a very large hostel. The services are a bit expensive, laundry 9 Euro and I believe there was a deposit, I never got it back.

We were surprised at how nice Seven was, and the staff was really helpful in tips about the city, good restaurants nearby, and making sure all our needs were met. Comfortable living quarters and really cool ambience. It was pretty dead there since we came in February, but I can imagine that it'll be packed come summer!

I really enjoyed Seven Hostel. It was the off season so most of the time there was only 1 other person in the room which was nice. Beds were very comfortable, very clean bathrooms, free breakfast in the morning, fast internet, helpful staff. It is one train stop from Sorrento or a 30 minute walk which is pretty pleasant. Definitely recommend.

A really comfortable place to crash out. Probably, a bit remote for those who are not into walking (~3 km from downtown Sorrento). Otherwise spotlessly clean, however there were lots of small ants around the counter where the breakfast foodstuff was placed. I suppose they do not appear overnight.

It is a really clean hostel and the staff is really helpful. But it is quite far away from the things to do (Amalfi etc) and unfortunately there is no kitchen.

I came off season but the staff'friendliness blew me away. It was very clean and convenient to get to Positano, Pompeii and Amalfi. I can see how it would become a party hostel in the summer, the terrace has an incredible view and there is a lounge and bar area.

• 20th Feb 2015

The room was very spacious and clean and the staff were very helpful. The views from the roof terrace were also really beautiful. It's just under a 10 minute walk to the supermarket and the train station but definitely value for money.

• 17th Feb 2015

とにかく安い。清潔。キッチンは無いが冷蔵庫あり。歩くのが好きな人なら中心地まで歩いて行ける。周辺の治安も良さそうな感じ。

Bathrooms (male and female on each 1st floor) both dirty and half the facilities not functional. No kitchen available. Awesome roof top terrace, free breakfast pretty good.

Very nice hostel ! Not the closest to Sorrento but it is okay (30 min walk). I liked it for the facilities, it is very nice, but the staff though is not passionated. They are friendly but didn't seem to be willing giving good advices to see Sorrento or the region. We made our own trip, it was fine, but we expected to meet enthusiastic people which could recommend some things to do/see. I would all the same recommend the Seven Hostel to stay ! I missed fruits at the breakfast.

Best hostel I've stayed at. Met some of the best people as well.

A fine hostel that would be perfect if you were able to use their kitchen. Breakfast is good and the upstairs terrace is really cool.

Dont use the blanket...The wifi and the card key didnt worked well But the staff were very good

Such a nice spot to stay. As many have already commented, the setup is more of a hotel than hostel so a lovely change from some really rundown hostels in other parts of Italy. Modern facilities. The rooftop is incredible. Sorrento is a great place to base yourself for everything along the Amalfi coast. About a 30min walk to centre of town - totally doable. Only gripe was the ladies bathroom was badly maintained, dirty and always out of toilet paper.

Loved Seven Hostel! The staff was so friendly and always available to answer questions. They had great storage space for the dorm room and the privates were lovely. The only negative was that it wasn't in Sorrento (It's one stop before one the train). Other than that, great place and I would definitely stay again.

Could not fault this place!! It felt more like a hotel than a hostel! The staff were soooooo friendly and the food at the hostel was AMAZING! By far the best hostel I have come across in Europe! It even has a rooftop with really wicked views! When I come back to sorrento, I'll be staying here again! Thank you Seven Hostel ❤️

I totally recomend it, super clean and safe

Very professionally organised hostel, the building itself is looking great. It is located quite far away from Sorrento city center, but you can always take the public transport to get there. Definitely recommended to stay here.