Seven Hostel Reviews

Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

The hostel has a really cool, modern vibe that in the summer I'm sure would make for a great time. The beds are super comfortable and the showers are hot. Unfortunately we were here in the winter and there was very little information for the surrounding areas. The staff didn't seem to care about anything but checking us in, and it was upsetting when they kicked us out of the common room (it was full with people) at 10pm every night. The wifi is very very poor. No kitchen.

The room was nice. The wifi was kind of choppy in the rooms. The breakfast was simple. The laundry was EXPENSIVE. and will ruin any delicates. No kitchen, which was a bummer. The bathrooms were never fully stocked and the showers are completely see through, with no where to put your things, so people will see you naked. A little away from things, the the neighborhood was so nice, very safe and friendly. And it was really easy to navigate.

Nice hostel, but pretty quiet due to the off season so it wasn't very social. Would be great in summer though I'm sure. Would be good to have access to a kitchen or fridge. Security wasn't that great with no bag storage room (bags just sat in reception which wasn't manned 100% of the time), and the door to our room was easy to push open. Would definitely stay there again during summer

Good hostel, easy walking distance to Sorrento and the Sant'Angello train station. It was very quiet because we stayed there in winter but I imagine that in summer there would be a lot more people and more hostel-run activities!

We loved staying at Hostel Seven. The facility was very clean, modern and had wonderful views. It was easy to find and very easy to get back on the train and head to our different locations in the area. Breakfast is provided in the mornings and includes, coffee, tea, crossaints and cereal. We'd definitely stay there again.

Fantastic place, felt like I was staying in a hotel, with 11 other people. It's low season, despite this, the service was above & beyond. My only input would be to have warmer blankets for the night as it's getting really cold. I had to steal two other blankets from the empty beds. I was fortunate there. It's a little out of the town centre but I personally like that, and can imagine what the summer here would be like. Nothing short of amazing. I will stay here again. Bravo guys, great hostel!

It was a nice place, the staff were not overly friendly. It's disappointing that there's a huge kitchen that the guests can't use. The bar was closed. It was in a good spot, and good value for money. I imagine the atmosphere in the summer time is much better, as we visited in the off season. The rooftop terrace is beautiful.

This Hostel is great, very very clean, rooms and beds are good and there is a rooftop to admire the view of the coast! Breakfast is great as well. BUT there is no kitchen to cook... Anyway it's cheap and it's a really nice hostel

Great hostel within walking distance to Sorrento. Would highly recommend. Make sure to soak in the awesome mountain and sea views from the rooftop terrace!

Had a fun stay at this hostel. It's a beautiful place, very clean. Wifi is pretty good. It's right next to 2 soccer fields which is nice and it's only a short walk away from the main square. Smoking a J on top the roof is pretty sweet too. You have a mountain view and the ocean view at the same time :)

Great hostel!! Very clean and love that each bed has a locker and power outlet right beside it. Nice quiet location in Sant Agnello, a short 5min train ride out of Sorrento or 25min walk. Atmosphere was pretty non existent during our stay as there was hardly anyone there. Complementary upgrade from a 12 mixed dorm to a 10 & only 4 of us in the 10 share room. Very clean washrooms. Absolutely beautiful rooftop! Would recommend and stay here again.

I stayed there in the mid/low season, so the hostel was practically empty and there wasn't much of an atmosphere, but the few people I met there were nice and friendly, as was the staff. The facilities are great. My mattress was a bit too hard. The wifi reception in the room wasn't stable. I had dinner at the restaurant just once, but it was good. The breakfast (included) is good.

Really great hostel in a decent location. A bit far from Sorento, I walked every day and it was about 30 min, but there is a 2 min train for a euro and a 15 min bus also for a euro. not a party hostel, not really a community vibe, basic breakfast and very nice staff. I would stay again, great price compared to how expensive everywhere else in.

Great place to meet fellow travellers, good value for money and friendly staff. It's a little out of the way of Sorrento itself, but only one short stop away on the train or a nice walk back in the evening if your up to it.

Very clean & comfortable place to stay. Location not the best as far as things within a few minutes but easy walk into Sorrento (30 min) or to the train station (10 min). Awesome rooftop terrace to hang out in evenings with other travellers. Some of staff friendly but one girl at the front desk was extremely rude & unfriendly. If you're looking to go out at night, not much right around the hostel. But for a comfortable place to stay, would highly recommend!

The Seven Hostel was by far the most beautiful, classy hostel I stayed at on my trip to Italy. The rooftop is a must-see. The whole place had the feel of a hotel, but better. If I had any criticism, it would be that the hostel is not actually in Sorrento, but a 20-25 minute walk away, in neighboring Sant'Agnello. That being said, it was a very nice walk, and if you didn't feel like walking all the time, the train station was pretty close.

This is the worst hostel I have stayed in. Very unfriendly and unhelpful staff. Internet was down during most of my stay which makes booking travel very difficult. Ants crawling around all over the sink and counter, bathroom door didn't lock. Just a terrible experience from the start to the end.

Super nice hostel, good showers, beds, hang out space to socialise with people, and location not far from main Sorrento - 20 min walk max.

This hostel was great, was the only decently priced accommodation for backpackers like us. The atmosphere was quite good for one of the nights, makes us regret not coming during the summertime and peak season because the atmosphere you can tell would have been amazing. As for the facilities, the wifi was average at best but everything else was top quality. The location was good, not too close but a nice walk to Sorrento, and it was nice getting a relaxed area. Overall a really good stay!

Clean hostel, friendly staff & recommend it if you are looking for a non-party hostel.. Enjoyed it a lot..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4