Seven Hostel

8.2
Fabulous 2243 Total Reviews

18th Feb 2017
8.0

The hostel was very clean and a short walk to the train if u wanted to see sorrento, Pompeii, or Vesuvius. The town is very quaint and he people are pretty nice. The staff was very nice and helpful when needed. I would recommend this hostel!

17th Feb 2017

Just one train stop (30ish minute walk) from Sorrento, it was a great home base for traveling all over the Amalfi Coast. I paid for a 10-bed female dorm but for whatever reason was bumped to a 6-bed with its own bathroom (not complaining), although the shower was not my favorite (low ceiling, low water pressure, low temperature, not dirty but not spotless). It was great for the weekend but I wouldn't have wanted to stay longer (see: shower).

• greenrose
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2017
7.1

We were allowed to check-in early. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was good and considering the place wasnt packed, we had a full dorm room (so meeting people was easy). The free breakfast was good and we even had dinner there once. 5 min walk to station and close to supermarket, cafes, lookout etc. You can walk to Sorrento from here (20mins). Only bad thing was the bathrooms. The showers weren't clean and they just had frosted glass doors. Had to hang clothes on a hook outside door.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

A great hostel, excellent value for money. The staff were extremely helpful, and went above and beyond. Location is quite a walk from Sorrento, and we struggled to find anything cheap to eat in the surrounding area, but that wouldn't be a problem in season. We managed fo find Il Ruttin, a small and cheap Neapolitan street food restaurant fairly near the hostel- I recommend! The hostel's roof top terrace has wonderful views. A decent breakfast. My only problem was the showers lacked privacy.

• wallsmandie6755
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

It feels really unfair to mark them low on atmosphere. I was there in the off season and there was only 3 people in the hostel. The staff was amazing though! They upgraded me for free and I imagine the hostel would be amazing in the summer with all the outdoor space and seating. I highly recommend this hostel. Just be aware it is in San Agnello, but only 400m from that train stop.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Jan 2017

We really enjoyed staying here. Granted, we did stay in the off-season, I found the property to be relaxing. The staff was incredibly accommodating. I do feel like the property should have towels available for free, because everything else is of high quality, but that didn't ruin the stay at all. Easy to get to and in a nice, local location.

• johnstonanthony
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

I assumed this hostel was in sorrento but it's actually just outside. It's one train stop before sorrento. I probably should have looked into that first. The place is massive and super nice. Definitely worth the price. Getting to sorrento wasn't bad either, only about a 15/20 min walk. Lockers don't have locks so make sure you bring your own.

• steff_gs
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
22nd Jan 2017

Fantastic hostel! Pity we went in winter when there were next to no one there. Feels like a happening hostel in the summer. Wifi was unfaulted. Staff were happy and accomodating. Breakfast was continental but large. Scenic walk to the main part of Sorrento if you follow the coast. Will stay again.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Jan 2017
5.4

The staff were quiet and a little help helpful. There was no restaurant or kitchen facilities. It was very quiet. A bit away from. It was clean. The beds were comfy. It was freezing during the night. I had two blankets to keep warm. There's was heating but I couldn't figure it out to stay on.

4th Jan 2017