Seven Hostel Reviews

Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

We only stayed for one night but we wish we had stayed longer. The staff was great, everything felt like new, and the atmosphere was really laid back. It is a bit of a walk from the nearest train stop about an 8 minute walk and if you walk to Sorrento, it's about 30 minutes. Even so, great hostel!! Highly recommended!!

The hostel was pleasant and extremely clean. Security was good and I was very happy to see that they had large lockers with more than enough space for my stuff! Beds were extremely comfortable. Washrooms weren't the best I've seen but they also weren't terrible. Location was slightly removed but it wasn't a chore to get to Sorrento, very close to public transport.

Very far from the city of Sorrento which made it difficult to get around to a variety of things. However there were a few good restaurants and grocery stores close by within a 10 minute walk that made up for the out of city location. Rented bikes for pretty cheap but the rental place is also pretty far from the hostel.

Wifi was really slow took me over 2 hours to download something that should of taken 5 mins. Loved the roof top, a good place to go watch the sun set. Bedrooms and washroom were clean. Staff at main desk didnt really understand most questions i asked, we were not told where anything was besides our room nor given any map or information of things to do in the area. Dinner was nice and guy who served us was very plesant. Overall though a good stay.

This was a great hotel for travelers. It was very modern and spacious, with a huge communal area and lovely rooms. The staff were very helpful and accommodating, even when we ate and drank our own stuff in the bar/restaurant area. The hotel was a 10 minute walk from the train station, with a supermarket on the way. The walk to Sorrento was about 30 minutes, or you can get the bus, buy you don't need to. The hostel was the perfect retreat from busy Sorrento town.

The hostel was fabulous ! The room was perfect and everything was very clean. The staff were also very pleasant, however it was the bartender that made my experience more enjoyable. He was very friendly and more than willing to help me out when I needed advice or even with general information. The only thing I would recommend is a communal fridge as I had to pay for every meal consumed !

The esuite in my 6-bed female dorm smelt really bad and the shower itslef eas very weak.

We loved our time at Seven, the beach is closely, adorable Sprrento is one train stop away and the hostel was pretty snazzy for the price. My only critique would be the wifi but that seems to be a problem throughout Italy as a whole and the fact that our door didn't actually close. Super chill rooms and cool hostel overall.

super nice. in peak season it'd be amazing. good breakfast

Fabulous hostel, more like a boutique hotel (in some ways!!). I didn't pay attention to where it was when I booked - not in Sorrento proper, one stop up the coast on the circumvesuviana. Not a hassle, some lovely restaurants in the area and a nice sea front but not in Sorrento! Which again, may be clear in the descriptions we just didn't fully read them before we went.

• 12th Apr 2015

Met awesome people here and the reception area is swanky, but location is too far from central sorrento, showers are very cramped, and there are no organized events like in some hostels. Seems more like an inexpensive hotel than a youth hostel.

My friends and I had a great time at this hostel. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful. Bar and restaurant menu were very reasonably priced. Little disappointing to find that the rooftop area was nothing like the pictures and needed quite a bit of maintenance. Overall a great experience

In Sant'Agnello, a 5 minute drive from Sorrento. Lockers was spacious. Staff very helpful. Rooms (8 bed dorm) clean and very modern. View from roof AMAZING! Will visit again.

Really good, i met awesome people. The only downside is the slow wifi!! Loved that there was a restaurant in the hostel, it is quite handy considering st-agnello is really small!

• 6th Apr 2015

Hostel seven cancelled my reservation for reasons unknown to me. I had to rebook elsewhere. I would like back my deposit.

Safe location. About 1 km from train station. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Awesome rooftop to enjoy the view and sunbathe. Having a kitchen there was very convenient when we were too tired to walk to a restaurant. Only downfall is that wifi through is EXTREMELY weak so you cannot call home over wifi, send email, or plan the rest of your trip. That was frustrating but overall great stay.

Was a far walk to Sorrento from this hostel, staff weren't very helpful and couldn't even give some nice places to visit, and wifi kept dropping out. The rooms and bathroom were very clean though, not much of a friendly atmosphere but pleasant stay

Seven hostel was amazing!! The only thing I didn't like was that the showers in the bathroom were see through and anyone could see you showering. Otherwise our stay was great and I would recommend it to everyone.

• 19th Mar 2015

This is the most "hotel-like" hostel I have been to. The bar area and lounge area are huge as well as the rooftop terrace. I can tell why this place must be so great during the warm weather months. I was here during low season and there was only a handful of people in a very large hostel. The services are a bit expensive, laundry 9 Euro and I believe there was a deposit, I never got it back.

We were surprised at how nice Seven was, and the staff was really helpful in tips about the city, good restaurants nearby, and making sure all our needs were met. Comfortable living quarters and really cool ambience. It was pretty dead there since we came in February, but I can imagine that it'll be packed come summer!