Seven Hostel Reviews

Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

Great hostel - very new and spacious rooms. The roof top terrace and courtyard are great. Lockers are big. Only concerns, it is a nice ways out of Sorrento, and a 10 minute walk to the train station. So there really isn't much in the area around the hostel, but their own food is good. Also, I had a room with an ensuite, but showered in the public bathrooms because there was ZERO pressure in the shower in my room. Overall, not a bad hostel at all if you don't mind being a little isolated.

Good location, staff but I couldn't used wi-fi in my room

A very clean ans spacious hostel in the outskirts of Sorrento. Nothing to complain about, free breakfast hammered with sugar. The manager in particular, was very helpful guiding us to the next stop on the Amalfi coast.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Great hostel, very clean and great views of Sorrento from their rooftop terrace! Also had a vending machine with cheap toiletries which is a great idea for travelers! Although for such a big hostel, there were only 3 computers and 2 weren't working for most of our time there.

This hostel is AMAZING!!! It was like staying at a resort, I seriously can't believe it's a hostel and I got to stay there for as cheap as I did! Th roof is decked with lounges and seats so you can sit up there with drink & watch the sunset over the mountains and sea, it's so beautiful! I will definitely be returning to this hostel!

This hostel felt more like a hotel. It was so clean, the staff was super friendly, and the hostel bar

Very new modern hostel, just out of the town of sorrento. Only a 30 minute walk into town, or a short bus. Friendly staff, big spacious, clean rooms with lockers and air con. Cheap drinks at happy hour and meals from the kitchen. Wish we could have stayed longer!

You should absolutely stay here! This hostel is incredible. It's more like a hotel, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and modern with personal charging stations and lights for each bed as well as a personal cabinet with lock ability. The location is fantastic, just a short walk from the train station and only 10 minute walk to the beach. They also have great drink specials every night and the atmosphere is so fun and easy going. Love it!

소렌토와 한 정거장 거리에 있는 역과 가깝습니다. 역에서 걸어서 십분 정도 걸립니다. 주변에 수영할 수 있는 해변도 있고 주말에는 음악과 함께 파티도 합니다. 주말 밤에는 시끄러울 수가 있어서 조용한 곳 찾으시는 분께는 비추천 합니다. 그리고 옥상 테라스는 사진처럼 좋습니다! 사철이 삼십분 단위로 있기 때문에 교통은 편하지는 않아요

• 19th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

We really enjoyed our stay here, the hostel is HUGE and has an amazing common area, bar and restaurant with a rooftop bar also! Free breakfast is awesome, rooms were huge with big lockers and bathrooms were always clean and had toilet paper! No kitchen but plenty of cheap food options around town or at their restaurant. Wifi was a little slow but otherwise everything was perfect, great location and value and I would highly recommend =)

Very clean place, well located for visiting Sorrento and the villages around. The only negative point was the Wifi that was really slow. I would probably return to Seven Hostel if I come back to Sorrrento.

• 17th Jul 2014

Even though this hostel isn't in Sorrento, Sant'Agnello is lovely, the beach is just 10 minutes away by foot, and Sorrento is 20. We were pleasantly surprised by how helpful and kind the staff was, and the free breakfast was great. Close to the main coastal towns and relatively cheap, it's a perfect base from which to visit the amalfi coast. We'd definitely recommend staying there.

their nearest beach was really good. if they have a ketchen, it would be a good for backpakers.

Although its a few minutes train ride into the centre of Sorrento, this hostel is amazing quality for money. Really comfortable rooms, bathrooms couldve been a lot cleaner though. Would definitely recommend.

This was the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. It's more like a hotel! Facilities are amazing, breakfast and bar and rooftop were so great. I had a lot of fun here.

You wouldn't think it's a hostel! It's better than most hotels I have stayed in.roof top terrace, stylish entrance

Loved the rooftop area, spent much time up there watching sunsets. Stayed in two rooms, and AC in 2nd room did not work at all. Wifi worked great in common areas, spotty in rooms. Good selection for breakfast, great location for exploring Sorrento, Capri, Amalfi coast. Be aware if you stay on a Sunday, not much in the town of Sant'Agnello is open - stop at the stores in Sorrento before heading back to hostel!

I've stayed in dozens of hostels around the world and the facilities here were probably the best I've seen with an outdoor seating area, a roof top terrace and clean and spacious dorms. I didn't mind the 5 min train ride to Sorrento (it's just realism for 18€/night). A lot of people have complained about the lack of wifi in the rooms but come on people, do you really travel to a breathtakingly beautiful spot on the coast of Italy to hang out online? The wifi in the lobby was fine. Recommended!

A great hostel and experience! Super clean, hip and modern, with a great rooftop hangout area and patio. Food wasn't great, and the bar was pretty loud until late into the night, which was only bothersome when the window was open and we were trying to sleep. Would definitely recommend!

This was probably the biggest hostel I've ever been to. You actually have space in the rooms and the courtyard and bar area is so nice. This place was awesome!