Seven Hostel Reviews

Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

Although its a few minutes train ride into the centre of Sorrento, this hostel is amazing quality for money. Really comfortable rooms, bathrooms couldve been a lot cleaner though. Would definitely recommend.

This was the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. It's more like a hotel! Facilities are amazing, breakfast and bar and rooftop were so great. I had a lot of fun here.

You wouldn't think it's a hostel! It's better than most hotels I have stayed in.roof top terrace, stylish entrance

Loved the rooftop area, spent much time up there watching sunsets. Stayed in two rooms, and AC in 2nd room did not work at all. Wifi worked great in common areas, spotty in rooms. Good selection for breakfast, great location for exploring Sorrento, Capri, Amalfi coast. Be aware if you stay on a Sunday, not much in the town of Sant'Agnello is open - stop at the stores in Sorrento before heading back to hostel!

It has a nice bar for socialising and is pretty close to the beach- a little far from town centre. But generally good!

I've stayed in dozens of hostels around the world and the facilities here were probably the best I've seen with an outdoor seating area, a roof top terrace and clean and spacious dorms. I didn't mind the 5 min train ride to Sorrento (it's just realism for 18€/night). A lot of people have complained about the lack of wifi in the rooms but come on people, do you really travel to a breathtakingly beautiful spot on the coast of Italy to hang out online? The wifi in the lobby was fine. Recommended!

A great hostel and experience! Super clean, hip and modern, with a great rooftop hangout area and patio. Food wasn't great, and the bar was pretty loud until late into the night, which was only bothersome when the window was open and we were trying to sleep. Would definitely recommend!

This was probably the biggest hostel I've ever been to. You actually have space in the rooms and the courtyard and bar area is so nice. This place was awesome!

Very good except the bedbugs. The staff pretty much didn't do anything even after I told them about this.

This is a party hostel. If you really love to get drunk and rowdy, then this place is for you. Unfortunately for me, I did not know this before I booked there. It was too loud to sleep, even with ear plugs, until about 3 am. Also, I didn't feel safe there because they never shut or lock the front door. In addition, if you sleep in one of the dorms, you have zero privacy. All the other shared rooms I've stayed in at hostels have had curtains around the beds, but not this place.

• 28th Jun 2014

Great stay, def reccomend this hostel to anyone! Wifi isn't great but just remember to pre plan the next part of your trip prior to arriving here. Not a deal breaker! Also just a word of caution when using the public transport (trains) to an from sorrento. I Watched a girl get her bag stollen on the train to Naples. Could happen anywhere but just a word of caution :)

Had a really good stay here. Very clean, spacious dorm room, and lots of toilet and shower facilities (en suite). Large lockers to store things in, and the staff were friendly and helpful whenever we had any questions. Great food in the bar, too. It was quite noisy at night, with noise outside, but I think this is typical of the area. Would definitely recommend staying here and we wished we could have stayed longer.

This is an awesome hostel!! Seriously, if they have a space, reserve it NOW. The only complaint I have is with the beach towel they sell there--I bought a blue one, and after one wipe, my body just turned BLUE. (Please get a better quality beach towel!). Besides that, the terrace was awesome, the beaches are also awesome, staffs are very friendly. If you have a chance, go to the top of the hostel around sunset~midnight!!

Physically, this place is beautiful--I thought it was a hotel at first. However, the door to my room repeatedly locked out myself and room mates, and I had little confidence in the staff to fix it. The most irritating issue was a private event hosted in the main common area, which left little space to sit and access WiFi. There was no advance warning of the event, meaning that we also had to walk through it in order to reach our rooms or do laundry. Better communication would have been nice.

By far one of the cleanest, nicest and well presented hostels I stayed in. Some great people in here, and being only a few minutes from the train station, it couldn't be in much better of a location.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »