Seven Hostel Reviews

Via Iommella Grande, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

Very good except the bedbugs. The staff pretty much didn't do anything even after I told them about this.

This is a party hostel. If you really love to get drunk and rowdy, then this place is for you. Unfortunately for me, I did not know this before I booked there. It was too loud to sleep, even with ear plugs, until about 3 am. Also, I didn't feel safe there because they never shut or lock the front door. In addition, if you sleep in one of the dorms, you have zero privacy. All the other shared rooms I've stayed in at hostels have had curtains around the beds, but not this place.

• 28th Jun 2014

Great stay, def reccomend this hostel to anyone! Wifi isn't great but just remember to pre plan the next part of your trip prior to arriving here. Not a deal breaker! Also just a word of caution when using the public transport (trains) to an from sorrento. I Watched a girl get her bag stollen on the train to Naples. Could happen anywhere but just a word of caution :)

Had a really good stay here. Very clean, spacious dorm room, and lots of toilet and shower facilities (en suite). Large lockers to store things in, and the staff were friendly and helpful whenever we had any questions. Great food in the bar, too. It was quite noisy at night, with noise outside, but I think this is typical of the area. Would definitely recommend staying here and we wished we could have stayed longer.

This is an awesome hostel!! Seriously, if they have a space, reserve it NOW. The only complaint I have is with the beach towel they sell there--I bought a blue one, and after one wipe, my body just turned BLUE. (Please get a better quality beach towel!). Besides that, the terrace was awesome, the beaches are also awesome, staffs are very friendly. If you have a chance, go to the top of the hostel around sunset~midnight!!

Physically, this place is beautiful--I thought it was a hotel at first. However, the door to my room repeatedly locked out myself and room mates, and I had little confidence in the staff to fix it. The most irritating issue was a private event hosted in the main common area, which left little space to sit and access WiFi. There was no advance warning of the event, meaning that we also had to walk through it in order to reach our rooms or do laundry. Better communication would have been nice.

By far one of the cleanest, nicest and well presented hostels I stayed in. Some great people in here, and being only a few minutes from the train station, it couldn't be in much better of a location.

Good hostel, clean, modern and spacious. But the staff where so rude and unwilling to help. But it is Italy after all.

This was by far my favorite hostel in Italy. Such great amenities, with free breakfast and a bar in the downstairs that made it very easy to meet people. The one MAJOR issue was the internet. It worked for ONE of the five nights I stayed, you guys really need to get that sorted out, esp for people who need to book the next portion of their trip. The rooftop is great for chilling at night, would have been a lot of fun if the bar was open! All in all, a must stay for Sorrento.

Huge hostel catering to groups. The large terrace on the roof is nice, but it was not setup in June when we visited. The location to Sorrento is one train stop, 1.30€. Pain in the ass. Get ready for a loud DJ on the weekends keeping everyone awake. The mens bathroom was two floors down from the dorm rooms. I would not recommend staying here, but the price is appealing.

Fine hostel a little outside of Sorrento, but only a short walk away. Bathrooms and beds were clean and the A/C essential. WiFi was terrible and barely worked when I was there, so if you need to check in for a flight or book anything, do so before you get there.

Not close to the city center, but within walking distance. There's a train station not too far away. Definitely the nicest and cleanest of all the hostels I've seen in Italy. Nice and quite. Great WiFi and several computers available for free. Plain Italian breakfast included.

This hostel is amazing! It is really beautiful, the rooms are super clean, with amazing bathrooms, a lot of showers! The breakfast is quite good, and they have a resto/bar which is really good as well! They don't really have lockers though, but we didn't have any problems letting our thing in our dorm! It is not directly in Sorrento, but you can walk there easily, about a 15 minutes walk or take the train!

The only thing I didn´t like was that it was a bit far from the train station and that wifi didn´t work. Apart from that, it is the best hostel I have ever been, it actually looks more like a luxury resort.

This was quite a nice hostel to stay at, very new and nice facilities. Unfortunately the wifi didn't work most of the four days that I was there for despite the staff saying that someone was coming to fix it every day. The water pressure in the shower was really bad and there was no bath mat so the floor would get really slippery. The rooftop area is really lovely to watch the sunset in the evening. The location isn't too bad - 5 min walk from Sant Agnello train station.

it can be much cleaner but i think that they are not making it clean enough cause there were haira and dusts all over bed sheet although they give you the extra that you can use.

• 17th May 2014
  • South Korea

Seven hostel wasnt what i expected. The personal isnt nice, and they are very serious with there policis but when it comes to them they dont respect them....for example, at the descripcion of the hostel it says that there is free wifi. Since i got there the wifi didnt work and they didnt gave me any solution for it.

NO WIFI even thou they say they do. Big issue that needs sorting out. Amazing place but there was no one there so boring atmosphere and hard to meet ppl.

Great view on the top roof^^ So happy to stay that place

1 2 3 4 Next » last »