Seven Wonders Bedouin Camp Reviews

Petra, Wadi Musa, Petra, Jordan

Unfortunately my friend and I spent only one night at the Bedouin hostel but from the pick up till the time of departure I think I am still amazed with the whole place...accommodation, food, hospitality, cleanness perfect!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Croatia

Overall the hostel was great, and had a unique and enjoyable atmosphere. Located very close to Petra, the hostel had all amenities as indicated in the writeup. The 'tents' were comfortable and cozy, and very cost efficient. The hosts were fantastic and welcomed us very late (around midnight) with a spontaneous meal and tea, which were both fantastic and much appreciated forms of hospitality. From what I observed there were no locks on the doors, so security may be a concern for some, but not me.

A nice chill base for Petra exploration. I highly recommend the dinner!

A great experience to top off what was an excellent day.