Seven Wonders Bedouin Camp

Superb 109 Total Reviews
Superb 109 Total Reviews

• Australia, Mixed Group, 31-40
9th Apr 2017

One of the best travel experiences I have had and I can't speak highly enough of the seven wonders Bedouin camp and it's staff. The natural setting, local food, genuine staff, facilities and areas for socializing or keeping to yourself are amazing. A special thanks to Murad, Asmen and Abdullah. Truly top blokes that had me feeling right at home for the three nights sitting around the fire having a good laugh. Thanks again guys. I'll be back!

10th Jan 2017

I had such an incredible time at Seven Wonders. I was referred by a friend who had come earlier in the year and loved it. I had to come and check it out for myself. So happy I did:)

12th Dec 2016

Very nice place, I'd come back.

1st Dec 2016

If you're in Jordan, a camp is a great way to go. Including this one. Even though it's "camping", you aren't roughing it. The tents are semi-permanent so sturdy and seeing that it was December was I was there, it go chilly at night but lots of blankets were supplied as were outlets and a light in the tent. Large community tent is great for chilling and starting conversation with others over the tea the staff offers amongst a nice, warm furnace. For an extra 10 JD, the dinner is the way to go.