Seven Wonders Bedouin Camp Reviews

Petra, Wadi Musa, Petra, Jordan

A great experience to top off what was an excellent day.

Totally amazing! The beds are great. We were there around New Years and it was perfect. We were warm enough and the day temperature is perfect for hiking around Petra. The staff are the best, and the stars are to die for. Dinner is a little pricey at the camp, but it saves a lot of hassles later on. I would stay again and am so glad I stayed with them this time. Like I say, the stars are worth the price.

We miss you and your tea!! We had an amazing time and the staff at 7 wonders made our time in Petra even more memorable! We highly recommend staying here!!

its a nice experience to stay in a camp. it is "far" away from the city, but is really nice. the staff is very helpfull and the sky at night is amazing.

I would recommend this place to anyone, the people in the camp are amazing and the feeling and atmosphere is absolutely fantastic