Sevilla Dream Hostel Reviews

Calle Pascual de Gayangos 32, Seville, Spain

Great hostel and great staff!!

Loved staying here the staff were very friendly and helpful even though our bus got in at the insane hour of 6am. Could not recommend the hostel more. Not right in the city but very quiet and still and easy walk away

great hostel loved it! Bruno (I think that was his name) was so friendly and helpful. showed us the best spots in Seville to go out and even helped us plan our trip to Portugal. clean rooms and good kitchen facilities

This is a nice, quiet and cheap hostel. It is about a 20 minute walk from the center of Sevilla. The staff was very nice. There is a TV , nice couches, a well-equipped kitchen. The atmosphere is very quiet however.

Bathrooms in the private rooms are too tiny, other than that not a bad place to stay.

Wasn't half bad

the only awful thing about the hostel is the one bathroom that the whole floor shares, that also stinks, and has a single shower. had to wait a lot to use. the location isn't great either, a lot of walking. but one of the staff members practically set up our day and told all the best places to go and really made the trip. would go again

If you want a long walk from the city (relatively speaking), a bad atmosphere and not great staff, I would recommend this place. Was legitimately drinking tea with two other people at 12pm, and we were told to go to bed, because people were trying to sleep. Any hostel that has the reception as part of the common room; you're going to have a bad time. Constantly feels like you're being watched by the teacher at school.

Great staff. Great environment

I love this hostel, after staying one night the first time I have been going back every time I go to Sevilla. Best hostel I have been at in a while! I recommend this hostel 100%

Friendly staff and great value !

• 24th May 2015

The hostel is really close to the bus station, and very easy to get to. The building itself is really beautiful, with nice tiles inside, but the ensuite showers are comically small. They do function though, so can't complain too much, but that would be the first thing to renovate. Wifi in the rooms! Yay! But in the morning I had to wait around for a half hour until the receptionist came around to check out (I had a bus to catch!). Overall: recommended

Only one bathroom with toilets for the all stair. Clearly not enough, better getting not being too hurry... Otherwise, clean and quite confortable, simple but ok. A little bit noisy...

Hostel has a nice design and I like the common area with really comfy couches. Staff is friendly and helpfull. Great location. Normal bathroom like you have home (shower, sink and toilet), unfortunately shared with 9 other people. So there was a big queue in the morning, a little bit stressful and also kind of messy.

It's an average hostel. The only thing that really bothered me was that there was no need to have a key to enter into the rooms. Anyone could get into my room and vice versa.

Close to the bus terminal and easy walk to the main sites. Beds weren't very comfortable. Thin walls and we could here the pipes rattle every time someone used the bathroom. Staff were pretty helpful though and price was good.

A lovely building and hostel with all your basic needs. A 15mim walk from the cathedral/city centre. Staff are helpful and friendly but the kitchen get a little crowded as there's only one stove top. For a few nights in Sevilla everything was fine

We made a booking via the website, but when we got to the hostel there was an unpleasent surprise waiting for us. The stuff told us that our booking was cancelled due to some issues between hostel and the website. They didn't have the booked room for us. Actually, they had NO FREE room. As the member of the stuff said: 'Well it's not our problem, it's yours'. We were offered a mattress on a floor in their private apartment, far below hostel standards for price of 80 euros/night.

Nice location, friendly staff but terrible mattrasses and unless you're into toast with butter and jam, i wouldn't pay extra for breakfast

• 21st Mar 2015

Very nice hostel The atmosphere was a little lacking. We were told that we had to leave or not talk at all in the common room at 11 when the sign clearly said just quiet voices. Also, the breakfast is only toast and coffee which isn't bad but I was expecting more since it wasn't included.