Sevilla Dream Hostel Reviews

Calle Pascual de Gayangos 32, Seville, Spain

Overall a fantastic stay. There was always a puddle on the floor because of the shower set up. that would be my only real complaint

The distance of this hostel is ( based on my experience ) 10 minutes walk from the city center ( Plaza deal Duque ) where you can get a public transport ( bus ). The only complaint I have is just the doors in this hostel ( all the doors in all rooms ), they are annoying because when people open or close the door even when they do it slowly is was still sound loud "braaak braaak" ( sounds that way ).

Great hostel, very clean and the staff were really friendly and helpful. Good kitchen and nice communal areas. Was in a private room and the air con was brilliant for the scorching Sevilla summer! Thank you!

The receptionist wasn't helpful at all. We wanted to pay separately in cash and he didn't have change, so we asked him to pay all together with the credit card and the system didn't work, so I had to go out at 11 pm to find an ATM. The room was large but the air conditioning wasn't working so we slept terribly because of how hot it was in the room. The common bathroom was small and dirty.

• 8th Aug 2015

Hi Chiara it me Bruno. I am really sorry for that , i did not know that, I have already talk to staff not to repeat that again. you guys could pay the next day. Chiara i ask please if you can reconsider to put a better rating :) we are struggling to get better. In compasation you come here for a weekend free ;) saludos Bruno Gameiro SevillaDream

Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were especially great.

I liked this hostel very much, especially the staff. They were relax and very friendly. The location of the hostel did not seem very well at first however in the last day I understand that even if the hostel is a bit further from historical area, it is very close to enjoyable places and the centro. Bathroom was shared and therefore it was hard to find it very clean but still it was not dirty.Breakfast was not rich but It was cheap, therefore, it was okay.

Air conditioning in rooms was amazing! Staff were really helpful and very large common areas.

Great hostel and great staff!!

Loved staying here the staff were very friendly and helpful even though our bus got in at the insane hour of 6am. Could not recommend the hostel more. Not right in the city but very quiet and still and easy walk away

great hostel loved it! Bruno (I think that was his name) was so friendly and helpful. showed us the best spots in Seville to go out and even helped us plan our trip to Portugal. clean rooms and good kitchen facilities

This is a nice, quiet and cheap hostel. It is about a 20 minute walk from the center of Sevilla. The staff was very nice. There is a TV , nice couches, a well-equipped kitchen. The atmosphere is very quiet however.

Bathrooms in the private rooms are too tiny, other than that not a bad place to stay.

Wasn't half bad

the only awful thing about the hostel is the one bathroom that the whole floor shares, that also stinks, and has a single shower. had to wait a lot to use. the location isn't great either, a lot of walking. but one of the staff members practically set up our day and told all the best places to go and really made the trip. would go again

If you want a long walk from the city (relatively speaking), a bad atmosphere and not great staff, I would recommend this place. Was legitimately drinking tea with two other people at 12pm, and we were told to go to bed, because people were trying to sleep. Any hostel that has the reception as part of the common room; you're going to have a bad time. Constantly feels like you're being watched by the teacher at school.

Great staff. Great environment

I love this hostel, after staying one night the first time I have been going back every time I go to Sevilla. Best hostel I have been at in a while! I recommend this hostel 100%

Friendly staff and great value !

• 24th May 2015

The hostel is really close to the bus station, and very easy to get to. The building itself is really beautiful, with nice tiles inside, but the ensuite showers are comically small. They do function though, so can't complain too much, but that would be the first thing to renovate. Wifi in the rooms! Yay! But in the morning I had to wait around for a half hour until the receptionist came around to check out (I had a bus to catch!). Overall: recommended

Only one bathroom with toilets for the all stair. Clearly not enough, better getting not being too hurry... Otherwise, clean and quite confortable, simple but ok. A little bit noisy...