Sevilla Dream Hostel Reviews

Calle Pascual de Gayangos 32, Seville, Spain

This hostel has everything you need for a short stay, the rooms are very basic, but are comfortable. The communal living room and kitchen were actually very nice and the staff extremely nice. My only real complaint about this place which I don't see how they can change is between two dorm rooms is one connecting bathroom, our door into the bathroom kept being left locked by the other room which meant I had to hunt for another toilet in the night, but the staff helped me with this.

Great location, not too close to tourist life but you can still reach all major attractions very easily. Rooms and beds are ok, although bathroom was too small and especialky in the morning not enough for 8 people. Staff was really nice and I ended up having a movie marathon with the guy who does the night shifts. All in all great value for the price.

very nice workers! perfect place in the center of sevilla!

Great staff, cool and laid back. Gotta love em.

Really chill atmosphere but you can still go out to a bar if you like, not far from the plaza del duque with all the nightlife. Its a new hostel thats being renovated, but there were no locks on the room doors.

This was a really small and quiet hostel. It was good to stay in for a few quiet nights. The room was decent but the bathroom was quiet small.

This place had the best atmosphere - felt like a home! Amenities/facilities still leave a little to be desired eg. Not many electricity plugs, not enough lockers, broken shower BUT I'd love to see how this place develops in next few months. Such a good atmosphere and Bruno was so helpful I didn't even care about having the smallest shower with poorest drainage I've ever been in!

I stayed there for only one night, but it was really nice. The hostel is a little bit far from the main atractions of Seville, but is close to the bus stop, and its worth to stay a little bit far.

2 things were excellent about this hostel: location and staff. Bruno and Khadija were great .They did all to help us and ensure we enjoy our stay. The atmosphere is good, you can listen to music and meet people. However, I did not enjoy any. The room was less than basic, beds were extremely small. We had a double room, a third bed with a mattress with a disgusting spots of blood. The lid of the toilet would fall on your back while using. This was enough to turn my stay into a nightmare!

This is truly a nice decent hostel, but since it feels standards for good hostel has risen in recent years, I can't give them more than this. I enjoyed my stay there. Very good located, little further from noise but still close enough to all sights and interesting places. But still it was just a nice place to stay couple nights. Would go there again, tho.

nice hostel that will be great if there was a better area to hang out (they were kind of creating a bar on the roof so I hope this will be completed one day)

Best hostel ever!Good location,super clean,lovely,nice shower, friendly and help owner,fully equipped kitchen...etc..here is everything you are looking for.

Alex the owner really looked out for us. The place is great value for money. Rooms are clean and comfortable Recommended.

• 10th Aug 2014

Nice hostel!! Good value for money!

Stayed just one night. Clean, comfortable, silent. The staff is very nice and helpfull

• 3rd Aug 2014

Great location in seville, walking distance to bus station and central areas. Bruno was an absolute gem, very helpful and friendly. Basic rooms, good if you are looking for a bed at night after seeing beautiful seville.

Bruno and Alex are great, they've set up a really nice hostel which I'd stay in again. Bruno welcomed us so warmly when we arrived, helped us unload our car with a million bags and constantly helped us with absolutely everything we needed. The hostel's relatively new, but it's on the right track and I'm sure it will only the better and better. Our private room was great value for money, and most facilities are there or if not, they make it happen almost instantly. Good luck guys, all the best :)

This hostel is the best value for money hostel in seville! The staff are great and very knowledgable! This hostel is so central to everything in Seville! Definitely recommend staying here!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Very nice hostel close to the center of Valencia! Really nice staff very kind and willing to help, and very good value for money.

A very enjoyable stay and the staff were very accomodating and helpful. Slept very well with a much needed fan. The hostel was kept clean and the facilities were very good. I thanked the two guys (including the guy who reminded me of Sylvester Stallone) for a very enjoyable stay and would definitely come back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3