Sevilla Dream Hostel Reviews

Calle Pascual de Gayangos 32, Seville, Spain

Friendly staff and great value !

• 24th May 2015

The hostel is really close to the bus station, and very easy to get to. The building itself is really beautiful, with nice tiles inside, but the ensuite showers are comically small. They do function though, so can't complain too much, but that would be the first thing to renovate. Wifi in the rooms! Yay! But in the morning I had to wait around for a half hour until the receptionist came around to check out (I had a bus to catch!). Overall: recommended

Only one bathroom with toilets for the all stair. Clearly not enough, better getting not being too hurry... Otherwise, clean and quite confortable, simple but ok. A little bit noisy...

Hostel has a nice design and I like the common area with really comfy couches. Staff is friendly and helpfull. Great location. Normal bathroom like you have home (shower, sink and toilet), unfortunately shared with 9 other people. So there was a big queue in the morning, a little bit stressful and also kind of messy.

It's an average hostel. The only thing that really bothered me was that there was no need to have a key to enter into the rooms. Anyone could get into my room and vice versa.

Close to the bus terminal and easy walk to the main sites. Beds weren't very comfortable. Thin walls and we could here the pipes rattle every time someone used the bathroom. Staff were pretty helpful though and price was good.

A lovely building and hostel with all your basic needs. A 15mim walk from the cathedral/city centre. Staff are helpful and friendly but the kitchen get a little crowded as there's only one stove top. For a few nights in Sevilla everything was fine

We made a booking via the website, but when we got to the hostel there was an unpleasent surprise waiting for us. The stuff told us that our booking was cancelled due to some issues between hostel and the website. They didn't have the booked room for us. Actually, they had NO FREE room. As the member of the stuff said: 'Well it's not our problem, it's yours'. We were offered a mattress on a floor in their private apartment, far below hostel standards for price of 80 euros/night.

Nice location, friendly staff but terrible mattrasses and unless you're into toast with butter and jam, i wouldn't pay extra for breakfast

• 21st Mar 2015

Very nice hostel The atmosphere was a little lacking. We were told that we had to leave or not talk at all in the common room at 11 when the sign clearly said just quiet voices. Also, the breakfast is only toast and coffee which isn't bad but I was expecting more since it wasn't included.

Worst hostel I've stayed at. No one socialized or really did anything and It was difficult to make friends. We stayed out all night one day and when we came back in the morning they had given our beds to someone else. They then blamed us because we didn't tell anyone we would be out late. They were extremely unorganized and didn't know where to put us; however after talking to them for an hour they finally have us our money back for that.

Es un lugar ideal, muy buen situado en el centro y a 5 min de la estación de autobyses de Plaza De Armas. Muy recomendable!!!!

The location is great : close to the bus station (5 minutes walk) and to the city center (15 minutes walk). The staff is super friendly, as is the owner. They really make the place feel like a home. It's small but cozy, and they have a great terrace. The bedroom is fine, but the bathroom wasn't very practical : nowhere to put your stuff and the water pressure is very weak. I would definitely recommend this hostel. The value for money is excellent !

Everything fine! People were nice and friendly, the kitchen was well equipped just the bathroom was not the cleanest :)

Some issues with bathroom--no soap (we never got a refill, even though I asked) and one morning there was no water at ALL--but the staff were amazingly helpful and friendly, which made up for any issues with the facilities.

I had a a amazing time at this hostel, it was clean and had a fully equipt kitchen. The vibe was very much like a friend's house, in the best kind of way! If I ever came back to Sevilla I would stay here again 100%.

• 28th Feb 2015

I would say that the atmosphere is very nice and the staffs are very very helpful and friendly, and the location is quite a distance from the train station or the city center but still acceptable, but the only problem I had was that the place did not have enough electricity sockets. Only one place for two beds, so I had to charge my phone in the bathroom which was very awkward. Wifi does not work in the rooms but very well in the lobby, and the lobby is a beautiful place so that wasn't a problem

A really gorgeous new, brightly lit, spacious and incredibly friendly (staff and other guests) hostel located close to everything you need in Seville. We would definitely return.

Bit quiet this time in the season so can't comment much on atmosphere. Staff were very helpful and provided a lot of info about the city, which is a ten minute walk into the centre though some beautiful winding streets. The dorm I stayed in didn't have a key for the door or locker but as the hostel was quite empty it seemed very safe. It was quite cold at night but there were plenty of extra blankets in the room. Good as a stopover to see Sevilla.

Staff are between "very nice" and "ok" . It has a particular ambiance, you maye like it or not. There's no keys for rooms, but there is a closet that you can lock. My first day the smell was horrible, later it was not that bad, but it doesn't gives a good impression about the cleanliness. The toilets were very clean though. The kitchen was not, when you open a drawer you maye feel your hand greasy. It's cold in winter you need to know how to use the aircoditioning. Nice experience over all. 80%