7.5
Very Good 245 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 245 Total Reviews
Sevilla Dream Hostel Located at Calle Pascual de Gayangos 32, , Seville.
Spain
Seville 41002 Calle Pascual de Gayangos 32
75% 245
37.3967094 -6.0009562
    Rooms available

22nd Apr 2016

SO CLEAN I LOVED IT. Great location, a bit of a walk to the center but I enjoyed it. Friendly staff and good wifi! Would definitely recommend to friends headed to Sevilla.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
6.3

My friends and I booked a 6 bed ensuite dorm for feria in Jan, for €25pp. On arrival, we were disappointed to find our room devoid of any form of bathroom facilities. We approached the obnoxious receptionist to relay our discontent, who told us that on HER computer it said shared bathroom. I showed her MY email which clearly said ensuite. The problem was that she didn't know what ensuite meant! She offered to upgrade us to a bathroom for €50pp, we declined so she eventually gave us €1 back pp.

27th Mar 2016
7.7

It's a bit far from the bus station and not quite as central as we thought it would be. The rooms are clean. The staff is friendly. It is noisy as the hallways have a lot of echo and most rooms face out onto a courtyard which is very noisy if anyone is out there talking. Breakfast is not included and for 2 Euro all you get is bread and jam and coffee.

5.7

We stayed here during Semana Santa, so the crowd might have been different than usual. The one thing I was not impressed with was the shower room design. There was nowhere to hang clothes to change into or wet towels, and the mirror was situated very low. Water got out of the shower very easily. I also think they need a safer system for storing luggage, I was wary of leaving my luggage out where anyone could see it.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Mar 2016

The staff at this hostel was incredibly friendly and helpful. At one point the bathroom needed a little attention and when brought up to the staff, they addressed the issue within three minutes. They were dedicated to making the stay as comfortable as possible! Very kind! The atmosphere was fun and the common area was lively with friendly young travelers.

23rd Mar 2016

I only stayed for one night and it was really good. I was in a 6 people bedroom and each bed had a plug, which was pretty convenient. However I found it quite expensive, they charged 25 euros for one night and I didn't even had breakfast included.

19th Mar 2016
5.7

I paid for a room for 4 people, but when I arrived to the hostel, they changed my booking and acomodated me in a room for 6, without any previous advice or discount for this situation. They told me, they had a lot of bookings for "holy week", and didn't have a bed for me in the rooms of 4 people. The next day, they changed me to a room for 4, but the last day, while I was out of the hostel, changed my luggage to a room for 6 again. The location is good but a bit far from the train station

• RCMEDRANO7496
  • USA, Male, 31-40
26th Jan 2016

This place is like our second home. They make you feel like you're part of the family there and that you 'CAME BACK FROM VACATION' and have now returned.

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Dec 2015
5.1

I wouldn't recommend this hostel. For the price I expected better, given that it's a little out of the centre. When I arrived the dirty sheets used by the last people were still on the beds. The receptionist took them off while I was standing there and left them on a chair in the room. The bathroom was basic and it looked like it hadn't been cleaned recently. There were 2 lockers and 2 sockets in my 6-bed room. Some rooms share bathrooms and can be accessed through the bathroom without a key.

• France, Female, 18-24
5th Dec 2015
6.0

Although the hostel itself was pretty average, what really put me off was when I arrived at 7:30am after taking a night bus from Madrid, hoping to just sit in a corner until a more decent time, and was instead kicked out of the hostel into the dark and cold early morning, with no clue of what to do, and no suggestions of where to go. The atmosphere was pretty laid back, and the location is quite central, but I would only go back if it was a last resort.