Sevilla Dream Hostel Reviews

Calle Pascual de Gayangos 32, Seville, Spain

The bad: a constant battle of light in the common area. The people who watch TV sitcoms in the salon all day are always trying for the lights off, which make it difficult to do anything with light on, without a struggle. The bathroom is inside the dorm rooms, which is pretty tricky when you're trying to get ready and everyone is asleep. Also, they keep the windows in the rooms shuttered, so you're waking up in a pitch black room every morning. The good: Free breakfast, nice staff, good security

Good place, beautiful house. The staff is very helpful and frendly.

Very friendly and helpful staff, good sized shared living room. Atmosphere good

staff was very good people but, our room tourist people was no good.....

I give Excellent evalutaion because i had an wonderful time in Sevilla and mostly at the Hostel. This guys are the best staff, you get everything you need to know about the capital of andaluzia, were to eat the best tapas, watch the best flamenco, drink beer for 40 cents :)The Hostel is new, they are improving, right now they are finish the bar of the terrace, for sure it is going to be amazing. In conclusion you get way more for the price you pay to saty with them.I will come back guys! Gracias

• 4th Nov 2014

The people who work and stay in this hostel will end up becoming your friends before you leave, it's such a nice and welcoming place :) Bruno was super helpful as soon as I arrived, carrying my case upstairs and telling me all the best things to do in Seville, Adam who works the night shift there is also lovely, we watched some movies, it's like chilling out at a friends house! The breakfast is coffee and as much toast as you can eat which is great isn't it! The dorms have enough space too :)

• 3rd Nov 2014

スタッフの方たちがとても親切でした。おすすめのバルやセビーリャの見所を地図で詳しく教えてくれたのでとても助かりました!バスターミナルからもバックパックを背負って歩ける距離です。カテドラルなどからは少し離れているようにも感じましたが、住み心地の良い宿でした。

Stay was great only problem was there is one bathroom (with shower inside) for a ton of people to share... Sometimes in the morning we had to wait 15-20 minutes to pee.

Staff and price are what make this hostel so appealing. Located in a beautiful old house still under construction and 10 minutes or less to most attractions. Strongly suggest seeing flamenco through hostel for 20 euros. Well worth it. Bathroom floor flooded with every shower and breakfast was only toast with butter and marmalade and green tea, coffee or powdered cocoa. Common areas were kept clean and requests were attended to immediately.

This hostel is very old and not very close to the city center. I booked there because I had to take a bus from the bus station, which is just 10 min away from the hostel. To go to the city center, I almost got lost in the small streets of that part of the city. But the city is wonderful and it was worth the stay. My room had a bad smell and the bathroom has two doors, the other one gets into another dorm, which was loud at night..even if you try to be as silent as possible.

This hostel has everything you need for a short stay, the rooms are very basic, but are comfortable. The communal living room and kitchen were actually very nice and the staff extremely nice. My only real complaint about this place which I don't see how they can change is between two dorm rooms is one connecting bathroom, our door into the bathroom kept being left locked by the other room which meant I had to hunt for another toilet in the night, but the staff helped me with this.

Great location, not too close to tourist life but you can still reach all major attractions very easily. Rooms and beds are ok, although bathroom was too small and especialky in the morning not enough for 8 people. Staff was really nice and I ended up having a movie marathon with the guy who does the night shifts. All in all great value for the price.

very nice workers! perfect place in the center of sevilla!

Great staff, cool and laid back. Gotta love em.

Really chill atmosphere but you can still go out to a bar if you like, not far from the plaza del duque with all the nightlife. Its a new hostel thats being renovated, but there were no locks on the room doors.

This was a really small and quiet hostel. It was good to stay in for a few quiet nights. The room was decent but the bathroom was quiet small.

This place had the best atmosphere - felt like a home! Amenities/facilities still leave a little to be desired eg. Not many electricity plugs, not enough lockers, broken shower BUT I'd love to see how this place develops in next few months. Such a good atmosphere and Bruno was so helpful I didn't even care about having the smallest shower with poorest drainage I've ever been in!

I stayed there for only one night, but it was really nice. The hostel is a little bit far from the main atractions of Seville, but is close to the bus stop, and its worth to stay a little bit far.

2 things were excellent about this hostel: location and staff. Bruno and Khadija were great .They did all to help us and ensure we enjoy our stay. The atmosphere is good, you can listen to music and meet people. However, I did not enjoy any. The room was less than basic, beds were extremely small. We had a double room, a third bed with a mattress with a disgusting spots of blood. The lid of the toilet would fall on your back while using. This was enough to turn my stay into a nightmare!

This is truly a nice decent hostel, but since it feels standards for good hostel has risen in recent years, I can't give them more than this. I enjoyed my stay there. Very good located, little further from noise but still close enough to all sights and interesting places. But still it was just a nice place to stay couple nights. Would go there again, tho.

« first « Prev 1 2 3