7.7
Very Good 258 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 258 Total Reviews
Sevilla Dream Hostel Located at Calle Pascual de Gayangos 32, , Seville.
Spain
Seville 41002 Calle Pascual de Gayangos 32
77% 258
37.3967094 -6.0009562
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
14th Sep 2016
7.4

Nice little family run hostel, staff were very friendly and accomodating. Not much of an atmosphere when I was there - I stayed for 2 nights. Breakfast is nice and gets the job done.

22nd Apr 2016

SO CLEAN I LOVED IT. Great location, a bit of a walk to the center but I enjoyed it. Friendly staff and good wifi! Would definitely recommend to friends headed to Sevilla.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
6.3

My friends and I booked a 6 bed ensuite dorm for feria in Jan, for €25pp. On arrival, we were disappointed to find our room devoid of any form of bathroom facilities. We approached the obnoxious receptionist to relay our discontent, who told us that on HER computer it said shared bathroom. I showed her MY email which clearly said ensuite. The problem was that she didn't know what ensuite meant! She offered to upgrade us to a bathroom for €50pp, we declined so she eventually gave us €1 back pp.