Sevilla Dream Hostel Reviews

Calle Pascual de Gayangos 32, Seville, Spain

I stayed there for only one night, but it was really nice. The hostel is a little bit far from the main atractions of Seville, but is close to the bus stop, and its worth to stay a little bit far.

2 things were excellent about this hostel: location and staff. Bruno and Khadija were great .They did all to help us and ensure we enjoy our stay. The atmosphere is good, you can listen to music and meet people. However, I did not enjoy any. The room was less than basic, beds were extremely small. We had a double room, a third bed with a mattress with a disgusting spots of blood. The lid of the toilet would fall on your back while using. This was enough to turn my stay into a nightmare!

This is truly a nice decent hostel, but since it feels standards for good hostel has risen in recent years, I can't give them more than this. I enjoyed my stay there. Very good located, little further from noise but still close enough to all sights and interesting places. But still it was just a nice place to stay couple nights. Would go there again, tho.

Best hostel ever!Good location,super clean,lovely,nice shower, friendly and help owner,fully equipped kitchen...etc..here is everything you are looking for.

Alex the owner really looked out for us. The place is great value for money. Rooms are clean and comfortable Recommended.

• 10th Aug 2014

Nice hostel!! Good value for money!

Stayed just one night. Clean, comfortable, silent. The staff is very nice and helpfull

• 3rd Aug 2014

Great location in seville, walking distance to bus station and central areas. Bruno was an absolute gem, very helpful and friendly. Basic rooms, good if you are looking for a bed at night after seeing beautiful seville.

Bruno and Alex are great, they've set up a really nice hostel which I'd stay in again. Bruno welcomed us so warmly when we arrived, helped us unload our car with a million bags and constantly helped us with absolutely everything we needed. The hostel's relatively new, but it's on the right track and I'm sure it will only the better and better. Our private room was great value for money, and most facilities are there or if not, they make it happen almost instantly. Good luck guys, all the best :)

This hostel is the best value for money hostel in seville! The staff are great and very knowledgable! This hostel is so central to everything in Seville! Definitely recommend staying here!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Very nice hostel close to the center of Valencia! Really nice staff very kind and willing to help, and very good value for money.

A very enjoyable stay and the staff were very accomodating and helpful. Slept very well with a much needed fan. The hostel was kept clean and the facilities were very good. I thanked the two guys (including the guy who reminded me of Sylvester Stallone) for a very enjoyable stay and would definitely come back.

A wonderful place to stay in a wonderful city! Everyone is very helpful and friendly, the place is clean, and the neighborhood is safe and quiet:

Dream hostel was so beautiful! Such a great breakfast in the morning. The dorm rooms were nice and big with comfortable beds. The staff is really friendly and happy to help you with anything you need. They also have amazing home cooked meals and cocktail nights!

Very nice hostel. Bruno was very friendly person and happy to help!! Location is great! Close to many restaurants and tourist sights!

This hostel is a great place in sevilla , clean, secure and verry quiet , good situation , 5 mn to the bus station from the airport, 5 mn to the mall and supermarket , a lot of nices and cheap tapas bar , I will sray here if i come back to seville

Very nice hostel and staff and excellent location for everything

The staff at Seville Dream Hostel were fabulous - very informative, helpful and energetic! It's close to the old city, but a little further from main attractions. We were there when it was unseasonably warm (100 degrees F) and our AC was broken, so although they gave us a fan, we were uncomfortably hot in our room.

Staff were quite helpful, my female dorm was a little cramped although had air conditioning inside the room (not all rooms do though). There were no other available bathrooms outside the ensuite in our room though, so if you were in the kitchen you'd have to go all the way upstairs to your room for the bathroom. Pretty close to the city centre, only about a 10-15 minute walk. A pretty quiet hostel, easy to sleep at night. Not enough lockers per person though, 3 lockers in my room of 6 beds.

Great value hostel in a great part of Seville, staff very helpful, free breakfast, nice rooms. Can't complain!

• 8th Jul 2014