Sevilla Hostel One Centro

9.5
Superb 2273 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Apr 2017

At the last minute, we became 3 persons from just 2 persons traveling. But they found a way to accommodate the 3rd person. They staff are very nice, friendly and hospitable. It also has volunteers from Germany and Finland who are equally nice and hospitalable. They give the best tips to skip the lines at the cathedral and Alcazar. They make reservations for a flamenco show. One time, I had to print so many documents but they did not charge me for anything. Excellent rooms and atmosphere too!

23rd Apr 2017

I absolutely loved this hostel. It was very clean, the staff and other guests were friendly and welcoming, and the location was great and pretty easy to find. With two kitchens, and plenty of "chill space" it was easy to feel right at home here. If I ever come back to Granada, this hostel would be my first choice!

• TayRaeSpencer
  • USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

Hostel One in Sevilla was great and the bar crawl was especially fun. My only complaint was that despite discussing with staff twice that I would need to check out around 4am to leave for the airport, neither of the times did they tell me that I would need to ask for my 5 euro key deposit back the night before. The only indication came from a small sign on the office door when I was leaving at 4am and therefore, I did not receive my key deposit back.

19th Apr 2017

This is one of the more expensive hostel we have stayed at in Spain. However it was lots of fun. There's a really good atmosphere here, lots of organised events, free dinners and talkative staff who make you feel at home. That alone is worth it. The dorm bathroom could do with a bit of extra cleaning but that can be overlooked when your having a great time with people. Very central! We loved it here and would definitely come back

17th Apr 2017

This hostel is SO GOOD! Great place to stay if you're traveling on your own and want to meet some new friends. There's free group dinner every night, which rolls right into a free bar crawl. Staff are super friendly. Location is great. Stay here.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
15th Apr 2017
8.0

Clean, friendly hostel with kind staff and great activities. Enjoyable evening meals and free daily activities for guests. Wifi unreliable at times. Very expensive to stay during Semana Santa. A bed in a 4-bed dorm room cost 70 euro for one night. In fifteen years staying at hostels, this was the most expensive hostel that I have ever stayed in!

14th Apr 2017
6.3

Bathrooms were a little gross and my dorm door was never locked, but the free dinners were delicious and very fun

13th Apr 2017

Great hostel and atmosphere. The staff is superb: Diego, thanks for everything. Damian, you are the best, drinking beer with you and listening to your tips was a must for Sevilla. I hope other people also have this experience. You made me feel at home, man.

• Jamesfernz
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

Amazing staff, and activities. There is a snack in the morning, tours, free dinner and a pub crawl offered as part of your stay. Really really nice group feel and environment. Clean facilities, with a real duty of care shown. It was a bit expensive, however I was right on the procession path during Semena Santa (holy week) celebrations and this is likely the cause. Overall, would highly recommend.

• abhishekb9206
  • India, All Male Group, 25-30
9th Apr 2017

Lovely place to stay with a staff that is the friendliest I've ever seen. Good job guys!