Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

We had a very clean, comfortable doublé room. The location is perfect and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We joined the activities in the evening, the free dinner is very delious!!! You can really feel that there's a good, familiar atmosphere in this hostel - I can recommend staying here 100%!

• 26th Mar 2015

There is a really good vibe at the hostel, they are very welcoming to everybody and it is a great place to meet other people. The staff is all really helpful and fun to be around, and it was very clean. Also, you can't ask for a better location - right in the middle of great local tapas places. Loved the place!

• 21st Mar 2015

This is a great hostel in terms of its location and ambiance It is more like a family home, neither toot big nor too small. It is in a traditional historical building. Staff is very responsible, attentive and friendly. Especially Julian and German :). They offer free dinners quite frequently, wifi worked perfect. There are several communal areas to spend time out of your room , so I was able to do my yoga exercises:)

Great atmosphere and staff at the hostel! German and everyone else really made me feel at home. Free (and excellent) dinners almost every evening plus pub crawls afterwards made it super easy to meet people and have a good time in Sevilla! Would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone, especially if you are travelling alone.

• 21st Mar 2015

Thanks for the great time we had at your hostel! Everthing was awesome and the staff did a really good job, especially Andolie, German and Chung. They put a lot of effort into creating a nice and warm atmosphere. The pub crawls and the free dinners were a lot of fun. Everything was clean and our room even had a nice view at the plaza. The hostel is located very central and everything can be reached by foot. We would definitely recommend the place :)

I loved my stay at Sevilla Hostel One Centro. The staff were really lovely, inviting you on pub crawls, for tea and to play games. I especially loved the free dinner as it was so easy to meet new people and perfect if you are travelling alone! The free walking tours offered by Pancho were also really good and interesting. Only negative is that my dorm didn't have individual reading lights above the bed which was a bit annoying but to me it didn't really matter that much!

Fantastic place! I'd recommend it to anyone. It was affordable and the staff was understanding, helpful and approachable. Clean and secure place with comfortable beds and linens. Centrally located I never used public transportation while there everything was a reasonable walk. I would definitely stay here again.

• 18th Mar 2015

LOVED THIS HOSTEL! The entire staff were just really fun to be around and I will miss them all! The rest of the hostel is nice as well, but the best part was the free dinner or free sangria night every evening. Stay here if you want a hostel where it is easy to meet people - because even after everyone had gotten to know each other over the dinner or sangria, there was the free bar crawl every night, it is Spain after all!

• 15th Mar 2015

First of all, the hostel provided a great atmosphere! Especially the free sangria in the evening was the best way to get together with the other guys in the hostel! The people working for the hostel are all great guys! Thanks to German, Julian, Adeline and all the others! Room was clean and beds were comfortable.

• 13th Mar 2015

Best hostel I stayed at during my trip! Great for if you're travelling solo. Amazing staff and atmosphere. The free dinner, sangria and bar crawls were awesome.

• 13th Mar 2015

In the heart of the gay community which was unknown to us at booking but just fine for our group. We enjoyed our stay here and would stay again. Pros: the common areas are very cool, the hostel is close to shopping, bars, restaurants and the main tourist attractions of Seville, the bike rental on premise and the price. Cons: no elevator but only three floors, reception only open 8-10, free sangria not worth drinking and bedding was not the cleanest I've seen. All in all a nice experience!

Great Hostel!! Dinner by the volunteer chefs was delicious and the entire staff was very kind and helpful. Also the magician (forgot his name) was incredible!! That, along with the dinner and the pub crawl definitely made this one of my favorite hostels.

Possibly the best hostel stay ever, my friend and I had a four bed dorm to ourselves the three nights we were there, free dinners every night, everyone was friendly, wish I could have stayed longer!!

• 9th Mar 2015

This hostel was brilliant! Highly recommend to any traveller, especially those alone as there's always people to socialise and chat with. Thank you Hostel one!!

• 7th Mar 2015

The best hostel of Spain! Staff are amazing! They make you feel at home! Every night they offer you something, free dinner or free sangria... For sure I recommend this hsotel!!!

This was the best hostel experience I've had by a long shot! The staff are so friendly and helpful- giving great advice about how to see Sevilla, and the free dinners and sangria nights are such a nice touch!!

Very nice hostel, clean and well organized. Extremely frendly and knowlegable staff, sharying their secrets, cheepest supermarket, restaurants, pubs, free guided tours etc. Lot of activities organized to help meet other people staing in hostel, free sangria nights, free meals etc. Nice atmosfere, hostel with soul, and personal interaction with customers, realy helpfull staff, but not pushy. Thanks for everything!

A great hostel with amazing people at a very good location in Sevilla. The volunteers are young and always up for giving advice on what to see, when to see it and how. A good place to stay whether you are in a group or traveling alone. My one complaint would be that the water was unpredictable; one night it wouldn't run correctly but it seemed to have fixed itself.

I really enjoyed this hostel. I had a two-person dorm at only 17 EUR which felt very luxurious after weeks of multi-person dorms. Everything was clean, with comfortable common areas to hang out in and meet people, computers to use and a fully functional kitchen. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Having dinners and sangria nights together was really fun, helped me meet other travellers and contributed to the friendly community atmosphere. They have bikes to rent as well! So good! Thanks!

I felt very welcome in this hostel from the moment I walked in. The staff is friendly and helpful and the atmosphere laid-back. I consider pleasant the interior design of the hostel as well, with lots of open space and colours. Also, I enjoyed a lovely communal dinner...The experience is appreciated and I recommend this place to anyone visiting Seville!

• 28th Feb 2015