Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Well everything is nice except that I can't receive wifi in my room(2F). That's a big problem me.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

Great hostel! Spacious kitchen and large communal area with a big dining table and a number of PCs, and both a roof and cooler ground floor terrace. The rooms are spacious, with air con, lockers and en suites available. Activities are organised during both every day (e.g. walking tours) and night (free dinners, pub crawls). The staff were particularly excellent, especially Matteo, who did a fantastic job providing information and advice for the day and taking all the guests out at night.

I spent four fantastic days in this hostel with two friends. However i could have gone on my own because i met there a lot of friendly people of various nationality.There's a patio inside the hostel where you can go to speak with the other guys who stay there and where you can smoke.The people of the staff is very available and every night they are used to bring all the clients of the hostel around the city and in the best and cheapest pubs.The dinner in the hostel is included in the stay price.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Great hostel, family vibe, great staff, lots of fun!!!

They couldn't have made a better hostel experience! Free dinner, free pub crawls, lots of opportunity to meet people, awesome rooftop patio, great staff.

I had such a great time here! The staff was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable... Ariel and Matteo were instrumental in helping me figure out the city and all of the wonderful historic sites to visit!!! And nothing was better than the night life pub crawl provided free of charge by the hostel in which the staff took us out to local bars and pubs to drink!!! Had such a wonderful time and would recommend this hostile any time!!! One of the best I've stayed at in Europe so far!!!

Thanks for your generous help Matteo :)

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

The hostel is good, comfortable, quiet. Every night have activities for interaction between guests. Staffs are kind and willing to help. The location is very good.

I really enjoyed my stay of three nights at Seville Hostel One Centro! The place was clean and tidy, the staff were friendly and always willing to help out, and the hostel was close to many of the best monuments, but the best part was the community there. Every evening I was there we either had free Sangria or free dinner together in the main area which of course brought people together quite easily. I met so many other travelers and had plenty of companions for my day and night's ramblings.

My stay in Hostel One has been good, the location is at short walking distance to the main attractions, the staff is very nice and the room was confortable and had very good air conditioning, which is very important in summer in Sevilla. The drawbacks were that there was less that one plug per person in my room, so we had to take turns to charge the cellphonebbatteries, and that there were cockroaches in the room and in the lobby :(

Great place for solo travelers! The get togethers there at 10pm every night are a great way to meet people. They have a big common area and plenty of computers for everyone to use. The AC works great which you need during the summertime in Seville! Only minor clitch was the wifi was out and in but from what I have been told wifi in Seville is just a hit or miss. I would absolutely stay here again!!! I met so many wonderful people including the staff! Ariel and Cameron are greatí ½

2 Words " Awesome Hostel "

Lovely hostel, liked the free dinner.

Really comfortable hostel with a super friendly staff.

• 14th Jul 2015

Really homey and friendly hostel

We had so much fun staying in this hostel and the staff is really friendly! We would come back there for sure if we go back to Sevilla.

Great hostel, nice staff. 100% coming back! Thanks Matteo and the Cooks!

• 12th Jul 2015

The people are amazing! Everyone I met was open and friendly. Some of the staff can be just a bit overbearing and come across as rude, but other than that it was great!

Friendly staff. Free dinner. Good lobby to socialize. Not enough bathrooms. Dodgy WiFi.

Staff was friendly and facilities were fine. However, the sheets were bit dusty/dirty when I arrived.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7