Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Had the private single room on the second floor. Has an adjacent private bathroom. Was a great change from the dorm rooms. Hostel has great vibe. Free dinner was great. Julian was very helpful with getting the dates for my stay changed.

This hostel was warm and friendly from the start. The free dinner is always a plus, especially when the food is so delicious. Hats off to the chef. The room was clean, and the two terraces made my stay there much more enjoyable. The staff were willing to help with anything I needed. Highly recommended

Well located and close to attractions, staff helpful and friendly and the place is kept pretty spotless clean. Wifi is really slow and non existent on the top floor. Free dinners and OK but hey it's free.

A great hostel in a fantastic location. There is a lovely square outside. Have tostado con jamón y queso for breakfast in the place next door to the right as you leave the hostel. To die for. Staff in the hostel are brilliant. Decent common area to meet people. My only complaint would be the cleanliness/age of the bathroom but that is very minor and would certainly recommend this hostel to anyone.

thanks Mateo, Ariel and Julian! you are great hosts

It's a really cozy hostel with a huge common area on the ground floor, they also have several computers for guests to use anytime for free. Julian and chong are really really nice hosts, will definitely return if I revisit seville.

Everything about the hostel from the rooms to the location to the staff was amazing. The guy who was working most of the time we were there, Julián, was great! Very kind, helpful and professional! You cannot go wrong with booking this hostel on your next trip to Sevilla.

Awesome location and great staff. Very helpful on directions to find the main attractions.

By far one of my favorite hostels! The room had it's own bathroom, which was a big plus (

One of the best hostels. This was my second stay in 10 days and Julián remembered me and warmly welcomed me back. Great location, rooms, lounge, staff, EVERYTHING. They welcome the guests to come out with them after dinner for drinks which is great for anyone looking to meet new people or have a good time. Overall they need more outlets in the rooms, but that's an easy fix. A couple extendors would fix that.

We enjoyed our stay at hostel one a lot! The atmosphere is really nice and friendly. Especially Chung and Juliano were super nice and gave us a lot of tips and the free dinner and pub crawl were a true highlight! We could only stay one night but next time we are in Sevilla we will come back to hostel one!!

This hostel was amazing! The staff working there are extremely friendly and the hostel has a wonderful location (even though you might need help from Google Maps at first). I had a wonderful stay! My only complaint would be that there were not enough outlets in our room for the number of people sleeping in there. This was extremely inconvenient because I needed my phone to be fully charged for a day of exploring - and taking pictures.

• 4th Apr 2015

one of the best hostels of all time. Ariel the manager is a great guy. good location. free sangria was awesome. would stay again. if you want to have a Great time book here

Great hostel. The meal was great with good atmosphere. Cheap beer and helpful staff

I stayed here over Semana Santa and had a great time. Staff were helpful and the free dinners are a great idea to get people together and socializing.

Great hostel in central area, free dinner/sangria and awesome rooftop. And friendly staff Giuliano, Andolie, Mathieu, Chung, Ariel, Mariette, Ida and Anni - miss you guys!!

Lovely hostel with a great location, lovely staff and a open atmosphere. Stayed for 3 days during Semana Santa and despite the place being packed they still offered free dinner (which was delicious) 2 of the nights and free sangria on the rooftop the other. There are free computers and wifi to keep in touch/organise the rest of your trip, and plenty of info on things to do. They also run bar crawls every night and usually get free shots and free entry to nightclubs for members of the group!

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Scotland

Great location, really nice and helpful staff, comfortable dorms with air conditionning, regular free dinners in the common room, I would definitely recommend!

I spent two days in Sevilla with friends during Semana Santa (Easter holidays) and it was really amazing thanks also to the accommodation that we found. The Hostel is located in a nice typical square and it is easy to reach every part of the city moving by walk. The staff was helpful and very friendly, they gave us useful information to visit the city in so few time. I suggest Hostel One Centro to anyone wanna go in Sevilla!

• 31st Mar 2015

Pros: - Friendly staff - Great sundeck to chill with good view - Has spacious en suite bathroom for 4 bed female suite Cons: - Not that easy to find and not really central to most sites - Shower drained very slowly so take short showers or turn the water off from time to time Would stay here again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7