Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Everything was perfect. There was free dinner or drink every night. Julian and ariel were absolutrly helpful. I would definitely rrcommend this hostel as they made my stay in sevilla amazing.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Argentina

Very nice place to stay and it's very close to the 'mushrooms'. The persons who are working here are awesome! Thx Julian, Teah, Germán, Luisa y Valentina!

• 11th Dec 2014

Very nice people, great atmosphere, and in a wonderful area. Not much more to say about this great hostel!

Great hostel with great staff. Friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was good too, would be good if the signboard of the hostel can be made visible especially at night. We had trouble looking for the hostel as it was overshadowed by the restaurant besides the hostel. Nonetheless it was a good place to stay. Quite convenient to get to places that you would like to go. Even walkable to the bus station.

The staff were super friendly and were genuinely interested in what each of us were doing during our days there and made some great recommendations as to what to do. One of the nights, a few of the staff took us to a small bar to hear a live band and to grab ice cream! The kitchen they have is well-stocked and has a ton of spices -- grocery store is also only 2 blocks away. Beds are comfortable, plenty of power sockets too. It's about a 10 min walk to the main sights, but its in a quiet location

• 29th Nov 2014

Great spot near to everything! The staff are super fun and friendly. They printed my boarding pass for me. Free sangria in the evening. I had a little difficulty with getting the heater to run in the room.

My stay in Sevilla was awesome, because the Team of the hostel was really taking care of providing an amazing stay. Not only by checking out diverse events and possibilities and being trustful partners but also by organising events for the whole hostel people, which made the atmosphere very familiar and relaxed. Further are rooftopbar the central location and the hostel aditional points of wellbeing. Thank y'all for the amazing stay, which i enjoyed definitely.

• 26th Nov 2014

This place is amazing. It is in an awesome location and the facilities are great, but it's the vibe and staff that make it!! Everyone gets together for free dinners and/or sangria and often goes out to some great little local bars, i loved the insider knowledge and wouldn't have had such a great time without meeting the staff here!! it really felt like my second home for a few days, make it yours too!!!

Very good hostel in general Good location, good atmosphere, clean hostel but my only issue what we have told 2 staff ppl that we were coming back a day later and we wanted to book but they insisted on telling me its okay no need to reserve and i told them that i will be coming around midnight so the day come and i was waiting outside for more than an hour with no response so i had to end up going to the hotel in front ... not soo cool l

Great location, the hostel is built in an old house, completely cozy, big bathrooms, very clean. The staff was very friendly and I loved the free sangria and risotto :) . Great atmosphere also! Highly recommendable!!

• 22nd Nov 2014

Sevilla Hostel One makes tops of the hostels I have stayed at during my travels! The free dinner and sangria nights are a great way to meet people and save money. The staff is extremely friendly and really looks out to make sure you have the best visit possible. Thank you Julián for all the helpful tips that made my trip to Sevilla the best possible!

My stay at HostelOne Centro was fantastic. The staff is very welcoming and makes an effort get to know guests and share the city of Sevilla with them. It is a social hostel, which when traveling alone it was nice to meet people. The location is great in a not so touristy side street and in easy walking distance to main areas of the city. I would definitely stay again.

I spend a lovely time in Seville. The hostel was perfect. (very good value for money). Thanks again to the team!!

Very cheap. Gracias al todos

• 20th Nov 2014

Uno de los mejores hosteles de mi vida. Buena ubicación, empleos muy agradables y ayudantes. Es muy facíl conocer otros viajeros porque tienen noches de sangria y de cenas gratis! Es un hostel MUY limpio, y nuestra habitación tiene un baño ensuite. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great location, staff is very friendly and helpful. It's very easy to meet other travelers because of the free sangria and dinner nights! It's a very clean hostel, and our room even had an ensuite bathroom

Absolutely loved my time here! we made friends from different hostels when we went on a walking tour, and every night, ours was definitely the most happening! Ariel and Julian were super helpful and genuinely interested in helping travellers meet each other. Free dinner and sangria was awesome!!! We made a fantastic group of friends here; the hostel seemed to attract nice people, and it's put us in a way better mood for the rest of our holidays! Thanks guys!

• 20th Nov 2014

Absolutely fantastic hostel. Really nice rooms, big communal area and great atmosphere. All the staff made us very welcome and treated us to free paella and sangria. There didn't seem to be a thing about Seville that the staff didn't know and they went out of their way to help us! Highly recommended.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Evertything great.=)

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Uruguay

I had such a wonderful time at this hostel I will recommend it to all my friends! The staff create a very friendly atmosphere by offering guests help with any orientation needed for getting to know the city and even helped me with some printing some boarding passes I needed for travel to my next destination. I enjoyed the frequent friendly social activities they organized for guests (free group dinners and sangria nights) so I made many friends while there! Clean, relaxed, and cozy ambiance!!

• 14th Nov 2014

Some hostels are too social, some are too quiet. Hostel One in Seville can be what ever you want it to be. There are free Sangria and dinner on alternating nights with lots of people in attendance. Some people though just do their own thing, which is fine too. Ariel (the manager) and Giuliano (his cousin) are very attentive hosts although at the same time very relaxed and easy going. This hostel is a rare find.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6