9.6
Superb 2,097 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 2,097 Total Reviews
Sevilla Hostel One Centro Located at Calle Angostillo, 6, , Seville.
Spain
Seville 41003 Calle Angostillo, 6
96% 2097
37.3941150 -5.9937844
    Rooms available

• Spain, Female, 25-30
3rd Dec 2016

The hostel is great. The staff are very welcoming, the place is very clean and central and they offer amazing options such as free dinner, free walking tour, pub crawls... Excellent to meet people and enjoy Sevilla!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

I had a great time staying here. As a solo traveller I was made to feel really welcome and always had someone to talk to. The free dinner was great and the beds were really comfortable.

21st Nov 2016

LOVED this hostel! I had a private room for myself with an awesome balcony view of the plaza. The room was extremely charming and the overall atmosphere of the entire hostel was very inviting. It felt like home. The staff was so warm, friendly and helpful. The group dinner was hands down amazing. One of the volunteers cooked up one the best meals I've had in Spain and it was free (I tipped, of course). The location is perfect and quiet. Will definitely be back.

8.0

I think my overall experience in the hostel is OK.

21st Nov 2016

Super Hostel! One of the best i have ever stayed!!!. Great environment. Super friendly and helpful staff, They organise activities and free (delicious and healthy) dinners, so it is super easy to meet people and enjoy the city in a familiar way!. The location is good, walking distance to main areas.

20th Nov 2016

Amazing hostel. I've been to Hostel One in other cities and they are always great! Everyone (staff and guests) are very friendly. Great atmosphere, specially for solo travelers. They even have a cook (Chung, great guy) who cooks free dinner for everyone every night (don't forget to leave a tip for him). They also organize free day and night activities. Couldn't have asked for a better place. 100% recommended.

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th Nov 2016

I've stayed at dozens of hostels and never really bothered to write a review. However, I thought my stay here warranted one. I really enjoyed my time here from the moment I walked thru the threshold. Nice, clean rooms and friendly, helpful staff. I felt immediately welcomed. Lots of day activities for the solo traveler. Dinners are great and an awesome way to meet guests. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay in Sevilla. Shout out to Malen, Ariel, Diego,Chung and every volunteer!

19th Nov 2016

Dinners were wonderful and atmosphere great.

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Nov 2016

Hostel one in Sevilla is an excellent hostel. Along with being clean, organized, and well run the staff do an excellent job of making each guest feel welcome. The home cooked dinners are a must. I would definitely recommend staying at hostel one on your trip to Sevilla!

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Nov 2016

My friends and I absolutely loved our stay here! It was there first time staying in a hostel, and they were very impressed. The staff is wonderful, coming from all different backgrounds and they are so friendly! We would love to stay here again in the future.