Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Fantastic hostel. The people there are all incredibly awesome! There were a few problems with the facilities. The wifi went out often and the toilets didn't flush once in a while. I still highly recommend the hostel because the dinners were fantastic and the overall stay was very enjoyable!

In this hostel they definitely know what they do and their staff (Julian, Matteo, Ariel and Chung) makes the difference. The location is excellent, 5 minutes from downtown and close to supermarkets. The rooms are big and all the hostel is very clean. At night comes the best. The "Free Dinner" is a great time to chat with other tourists and listen different experiences. Undoubtedly, we'll repeat Hostel One if we come back to Sevilla.

This hostel is located in a cool square surrounded by small restaurants where you can have cheap and delicious breaksfast and other meals and drinks. The staff is great, special thanks to Matteo that made me feel at home in Seville. I love the generous community atmosphere this place has. A volunteer chef cooks yummy dinner provided for free by the hostel and all guests can eat together on a large table right in the middle of the building. Wifi worked pretty well from the room. Beds are comfy.

Honestly, best hostel I've stayed at. Never met a friendlier staff and seen a cleaner hostel! As a solo travel - dinners were a great way to meet people, deliciously cooked by Chung. If I'm ever in Sevilla again, I will definitely be staying at this place!! Giuliano - gracias por todo! -- Carla

AMAZING! If you are considering hosteling in Sevilla this is the place to stay! My first night ever being in Europe and I could not be happier with this hostel. I am in Sevilla for Study Abroad and needed a place to stay with a friend before we went to our homestay houses the next day and this was the perfect choice! The staff was beyond helpful, accommodating, friendly, and overall amazing. The facilities were clean, the atmosphere was very welcoming, and not once did I ever feel unsafe.

• 24th May 2015

THE BEST HOSTEL!!!!!! Free dinner everynight and the staff WAS AWSOME, NICE AND HELPFUL. Thank you for everything.

The Hostel One Centro definitely worths the money paid. The staff is amazing and made the difference in this hostel.

WOW what an awesome stay at a wonderful place. Chung's free dinners were unreal and it was so nice sitting down for dinner with everyone. All the staff are awesome! Julian makes sure you feel welcome and takes you out to the best bars! The rooms were small but nice, showers were great as well! The wifi was a bit spotty in the room but it's all worth it because the hostel is such a great atmosphere! Guests are super social too, we were sad to leave! Awesome location and free walking tour!!!

Had a great time at this hostel. The staff was great, specially the cook and Julian who was very helpful. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a quality hostel in a great city.

Location/atmosphere were good. Free nightly dinners were also nice. Unfortunately, the hostel itself was old and run down. Ensuite in my 4 bed female dorm was clean but still yucky. My biggest concern was security. Like others mentioned, the doors did not latch & you had to manually lock them from both inside & outside. Not a big deal but some roommates did not realize this/do this. Furthermore, each tenant recieves tiny 1/2 locker only. Not big enough for everything. Would stay elsewhere.

• 19th May 2015

Great staff and super clean facilities. Chung is a great chef and was very helpful and kind to me. Thanks Matteo for everything!

• 18th May 2015

Very clean, central location with friendly staff. A friend and I stayed in a 2-person dorm. Amazing value for money. Perfect for our stay in Seville where we were looking for a nice place to crash after a long day of walking around and enjoying tapas!

Excellent location and staff! We were greeted warmly when we arrived and shown to a beautiful room overlooking a charming plaza with great restaurants. Everything was clean and welcoming and on any future visit to Sevilla I will definitely be staying at Hostel One Centro again!

My stay at Hostel One Centro was awesome! Great credit to Ariel, Chung, Matteo, Mariatte (I hope I spelled that right) and Anith for running a nice little hostel with good vibes and comfortable surroundings. It's a great place to meet people and the free communal dinners cooked by Chung (Malaysia boleh!) and team every night are awesome. Stay wise I have no complaints. rooms are cleaned every day. lockers are large enough. wifi is decent. bikes for rent and beers for sale. thanks guys!

Its the cutest hostel ever! Really good location! Free diner every night so that's pretty cool! The wifis not really good though, but everything else was great!

Upon arriving we were welcomed by the friendly Matteo He took the time to sit with us explain the hostel facilities, located the hostel on a map for us and also made great restaurant and outing suggestions. The hostel in its self is beautifully decorated and extremely clean which is awesome. The staff however is what truly shines as they made us feel at home and with outings and free dinners helped create a sense of community. Don't change a thing!

• 14th May 2015

Great hostel in a great location. Definitely take advantage of the free family style dinner at night. Perfect way to meet fellow travelers. Great hostel for solo adventurers.

This hostel has been a beautiful surprise, located in the center of Sevilla just near the Metropol Parasol the price is excellent for its location and a lot of oportunities are offered to the visitors. The staff and the atmosphere are incredible. Overall: Would stay there again and I'd recommend it

• 12th May 2015

The hostel is very well located, the square just outside is so nice! Inside it's very comfortable and everything is kept perfectly clean. The terrace also is wonderful. but for sure, the thing that makes this hostel different is the staff and how they organize guests' staying there: dinner is always very good and there is always a good time for chatting. All the staff is always so nice, sincerly friendly and engaging , particularly Matteo, who always asked if I was enjoying and so on! Beautiful!

• 12th May 2015
  • Mauritius

This hostel was so amazing! From the super friendly staff, to the events that encouraged everyone to befriend one another, to the delicious and healthy free dinners! We absolutely loved our stay there! Best hostel I've stayed at thus far.

• 11th May 2015