Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

We really enjoyed staying here. Thank you for the free dinner and tour options.

• 30th Aug 2015

Massive thanks to Scott and Chung for their amazing hospitality and great cooking! Such a fantastic hostel could not recommend anymore!! Clean, friendly and backpacker friendly!

Top marks for this excellent place o stay. Great facility with en suite bathroom, great location but what makes this place special is the staff and the community atmosphere they foster. A nightly free dinner brings everyone together which is great and the optional nightcap at a local bar is great fun to share drink with fellow travellers and he staff. Speaking f which, a special shout if to staffers Sophie and Chung, both of whom took good of all of us and were fun to hang out with.

• 29th Aug 2015

I loved my stay here, met so many interesting people. Was only supposed to be there for 2 nights but extended my stay. The free dinner in the evenings is an absolutely awesome idea. It really draws everyone together at the SOCIAL END of the day (nobody wants to get chatty over breakfast). The staff are really cool as well, easy to interact with and super welcoming. Would definitely stay here again/ recommend it to others traveling to Seville.

I loved this hostel. I stayed here with a friend for three nights and we had so much fun. The staff are lovely, its close to everything, the lockers are great, and there was powerpoints for each bunk. Every night they have free dinner which is such a social time, we met so many amazing people at this hostel. After dinner they organise a tour of local bars in the area which is a lot of fun, or if you want to go to the 'clubs' there is a pub crawl that starts just down the road :) :)

Great hostel! The staff is awesome, lively and energetic. Every night everyone hung out together in the common areas and they took us out after we had an awesome time. Rooms have AC and overall hostel is very clean and in a great central location.

Had a great stay at hostel one! It has a homie vibe and the staff r great! Matteo from Italy is the best! Really eazy to meet other travellers and free dinner is always good. Facility is always clean. Air conditioning, roof top terrace and desktops r a bonus!

Really loved this hostel. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere couldnt be beat. I traveled solo and met people the first night that I traveled with the rest of the time I was in Spain. Matteo was super friendly and the location is great.

Was only supposed to stay for one night but ended up staying 4! I absolutely loved this hostel, The staff made the place feel like home and I have recommended this hostel to everyone! Thanks Matteo and the gang for such a great stay in seville!

• 19th Aug 2015

Best experience I have had with a hostel. Nice and social staff and met many people with the daily free dinner organised by the staff.

• 18th Aug 2015

Nice staff. The free dinners were great.

This is a great hostel, one of the best I have stayed in. The dinner and pub crawl afterwards were a great time - and free. It felt like spending the evening with your temporary Sevilla family. Clean and good location.

Upon arriving at Sevilla One Hostel Centro, I quickly discerned a very friendly ambiance reminiscent of a big family home. With the hostel's extremely welcoming and open staff, well-planned social events, and excellent facilties, I could not have asked for a better accommodation experience in Sevilla. When I am next craving a Spanish dose of tapas and sangria, I will be sure to pencil Sevilla One Centro as my hostel of choice. A stellar performance!

Great staff. Treated you like a bunch of friends. Located very central in Seville. Stay here in Sevilla!!

• 16th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Such a great hostel, amazing location, clean and modern rooms. Staff went out of their way to make sure you had a good time and free sangria and dinner nights were amazing. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Best hostel we've stayed in so far! Staff is so welcoming and nice. Pub crawl was also fun.

Great clean hostel with free dinner or free sangria every night. Staff is very friendly and helpful, rooms are great with good A/C. Location is fantastic, on a nice little plaza with good tapas just next door.

Really enjoyed the nightly dinners offered at the hostel - great way to meet great people! The staff were very friendly and helpful during our stay and the pub crawl was a fun time!

Social atmosfere in this hostel. The staff is cool, kind and friendly and they also cook free dinner every night, it is a great opportunity to meet other travellers. Facilities are good and I also see they clean rooms, bathroom and common areas every day. Location is perfect, you can reach attraction just by walking.

We had a nice stay at One Centro and everyone was really nice, but all of the staff had recently arrived in the city and couldn't give very extensive recommendations.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7