Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

The building is amazing, with lots of common rooms. The staff seemed to have a hard time being friendly, although they seemed to try.

Great atmosphere in the hostel. I made a lot of friends, have fun and really enjoy staying there. The staff took us to see a flamenco show, then to some bars and they help me every time I ask where to go or buy food, etc. I really recommend this hostel for the location, price and staff!

Very clean beds, rooms, and bathroom, very nice staff, got quite lost trying to find it, but then again I get lost trying to find everything. It has lockers that it provides you a key for and a variety of room sizes for the privacy vs. expense that you desire. I lucked out and got a four person room and they ended up being pretty empty so got the whole thing to myself, which was awesome! All in all I would definitely recommend this hostel

• 26th Mar 2014

The location is perfect. In a small quiet square 2 minute walk from the Setas de Sevilla (mushroom structures) which is the center of Seville. Beautiful old Sevillan building. Clean. Great staff! Walking, tapas tours, computers+ wifi. Can walk everywhere you need to go in Old Sevilla or bike rental from the hostel at 9 euros for the day. 5-6 euro taxi from the main street to bus or train or 20 minute flat walk. Take at least 3 days in Seville. Gracias!

The Hostel is very good located but the rooms don't look like the ones in the pictures and our backpacks didn't fit in the locker. But it's a nice Place to stay.

Very welcoming and friendly. The rooms are clean and the hostel has all facilities needed for a traveller. All the sites are within walking distance and Stefano especially was very helpful with directions. I would love to stay in Hostel One Centro again and will recommend this hostel for others heading for Sevilla.

Excellent hostel, beautiful place, great location and helpful staff!

great hostel, great staff, good location, fast wifi, no complaints whatsoever

Absolutely loved the hostel! Staff is very friendly! Facilities are clean and good. Beds are comfortable and rooms have aircon- lovely warm air for the cool winter nights! Kitchen is well equipped. I booked one night and ended up spending many more. Great HOST to make you feel welcome!! You CAN´T ask for a better place!! Highly recommend!!

This was a great hostel, very good location and the staff was amazing.i will go again!

• 26th Jan 2014

very good location and the staff was friendly. The facilities (kitchen, bathroom) and the cleanless was ok, but not that good.

Had a great time, the staff was nice. They offer the tours with Panchos Tour and the tour guy was great (the Sevilla native). Very clean.

feel copy feel internet 。the location is good 。price is not high you should go

Nice building, good facilities, I enjoyed the patio in the middle and the layout of the place. Staff were friendly and it seemed well run. Un sitio cojonudo, a la vuelta de la esquina de las "Setas".

Stayed in a private room. Hostel was rather empty when i was visiting (in December) and therefore there was a lack of atmosphere. Location was tucked away on a side street but everything is walking distance so this was not an issue at all! Night life is amazing and the staff at the hostel were great!

Amazing vibe of the place , the garden and the people had lots of fun and made me feel like home , thanks to Federico , Claudia , Sofi and Lola for being an incredible staff! , Always coming back :)

I had a good time with Sevilla Hostel One Centro and I would return but I have a few concerns. The hostel was very clean, but our room was rank from the plumbing in the bathroom. I know it's an old house, but that was not pleasant. Also, it was confusing what events were happening. The sign and the flyers on the center table and the map and our check in paper all said different things -- we ended up missing out on a few things but had a great time nonetheless :) Thank you!

I really appreciate the staff in the hostel. They are nice and supportive, which gave me a great experience in Seville. I like the city and the people in Hostel One. Will definitely come back again.

The hostel is very well located and everything worth to see is nearby. There is a nice little square in front of it with a really good bar and terrace, where you can have a typical Spanish breakfast. The staff is really friendly und helpful. Unfortunately, it's an old house and the room we had could have used some renovation. It was quite small, the bed was not comfortable, the room as well as the bathroom were not very clean an had a strange smell about them.

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel! It is located in a cute little plaza, about a 10-15 minute walk from the main sites but Sevilla is a small town so that is normal. The main lobby was very cute and welcoming and I felt comfortable leaving my bags there before check in. All staff were very friendly and helpful. My only complaints would be that our shower was a little dirty (but we were only there for one night so we never used it) and that the bed was uncomfortable. Overall, it was great!

• 26th Oct 2013