Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

This hostel is absolutely fantastic! I stayed for a whole week and I had a such a great time. Everything was clean worked great. Especially the air conditioning. The staff was also fantastic. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The first night I arrived they had made paella and offered it to me too. They also took me to a flamenco show, bars, open air nightclubs and showed me around Sevilla. I would recommend this hostel to everyone and if Im ever back to Sevilla this is the place Im staying in.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Finland

Very good location, easy to go everywhere from the hostel. Nice place at the front also, to have breakfast for exemple.The hostel is clean and nice. Was a bit quiet during my stay. Giulian the guy from the hostel is very kind.

• 19th Jul 2014

Seriously the best hostel I´ve ever stayed! Staff was so great, they gave so many good tips. I visited free flamenco show and went to bars and open air club with the staff and other people from the hostel. The hostel was also so clean and they has air condition, which is great because Seville is SO hot. Rooftop terrace and patio are also really beautiful, and great places to hangout. I really enjoyed my stay. I definitely recommend this hostel. It feels like home!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Staff is very friendly and the AC actually worked! Lots of activities are offered by the hostel. The biggest down side was the resturants below were very noisy early in the morning.

Located in a very quiet little square, within 15-20 minutes walking distance of most of Seville's best attractions. I returned a second time back from a road trip in Andalusia and still, a very enjoyable stay. The staff is very nice and cares to the hosts needs for information. A great place to consider if spending time in Seville!

Had a bottom floor room, was extremely noisy and impossible to sleep till after 12am. Bathroom was dirty, everything was falling apart, even the toilet. Everything needs a good scrub and fix up. Room was soo small we had to step over each others bags, 4 person room. We were fighting over the power outlet. Only upside was the location. Everything else was average. Staff member from Norway was nice, others not really. Wouldn't recommend it.

Loved our stay in this hostel, one of the best we've been to! Close to the centre and staff were super friendly and helpful!

I had a twin room with private bathroom just for myself at the same price as if I slept with somebody else. Great!

• 25th Jun 2014

The location is amazing, 10-15 minute walk to anywhere in the city. Staff was helpful too. Enjoyed our stay here.

It was one of the best hostels I ever been Really cool, big, comfortable, great people working there. Less than 10 min walking from the bus station. And close to everything Definitely I'd recommend this hostel! Just relax and enjoy Sevilla!

Great stay, friendly and knowledgable staff, and central location. Close to the bus station and Sevilla's main sights. Cozy atmosphere, free sangria, free use of computers, and easy to meet other travels.

Sevilla One hostel is a great choice if you're visiting Sevilla, my favorite city in spain. The staff is wonderful, the location is great, and I had a lovely time there. Highly recommend it!!

Loved the staff cause they were friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond for us. It is pretty pricey relative to the rest of Spain as far as hostels are concerned. Overall good experience, though!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Was pure LOVE

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

Friendly hostel, nice open sitting areas. Great location. wonderful food square just outside the door! This hostel has earned its stars😍

• 17th Jun 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Great location and the staff are so lovely! Beautiful hostel, lovely common areas and a good kitchen. Very comfortable place with a friendly atmosphere. Dorm rooms are nice and clean and come with aircon. Good internet, clean bathrooms and laundry services are available. Would happily stay here again.

Good staff, even though it was quiet when I got there still made good nights

Our whole group loved the hostel! The atmosphere was really great and the staff was really nice and helpful with giving us advice on what things to do while in Sevilla. The location was really nice cause it was in a quiet area, but really central to town so it was easy to walk everywhere.

A fantastic stay, everything is great, you can not ask for more.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Extremely social, free sangria, free walking tours, free flamenco outings, and something going on every night! Both attendants were very helpful (laundry was a good deal and fast turnaround), and 4 computers available. No wifi in room, and only one outlet though. Lockers need padlock. Roof terrace had hammock and lounge chairs, but not amazing. REALLY cheap beer around corner and Spanish omlette (tortilla espanola) next door.

« first « Prev 1 2 3