Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

I felt very welcome in this hostel from the moment I walked in. The staff is friendly and helpful and the atmosphere laid-back. I consider pleasant the interior design of the hostel as well, with lots of open space and colours. Also, I enjoyed a lovely communal dinner...The experience is appreciated and I recommend this place to anyone visiting Seville!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Estonia

Hostel One Centro is a great hostel to stay at when visiting Seville. The staff are very friendly, it's easy to meet people (as a solo traveler), and you're able to get a good night's sleep as it is very quiet late at night. You can rent a bike at the hostel and explore the city all day, and as the hostel is centrally located you're in walking distance of all the cool things to see. Considering my good experience, I highly recommend this hostel for an awesome time in Seville.

• 28th Feb 2015

I really liked this hostel. Matteo was very friendly to me when I arrived and I felt at home straight away. I had a single room with ensuite for a great price. The location is very central, and I could walk to all the sights with no problem. It is situated in a lovely tucked-away plaza, with terraced cafes. The one just outside the hostel had great food (try the paella) and very cheap prices (glass of beer for 1.2 euros). Really nice hostel, I will be returning when I come back to Sevilla

I had a wonderful stay here and would absolutely return of i end up in Seville again! The hostel made it so easy to meet people and this was wonderful as a solo traveler - free sangria and dinner nights definitely facilitated this!

WE LOVED THIS HOSTEL!!

• 27th Feb 2015

A couple decent guys at the front desk, but this is among the worst hostels I have ever stayed at. Shower looked dirty, some mold/brown spots ingrained, could not find the darn place - looked for an hour - the room door doesn't automatically lock, so it is open (for random people to come in). The front door was wide open one time, so people could just barge in, there are two windows to the room I was in - and they provided no noise cancelation to the party happening in the dining room.

Best hostel I have stayed at. The staff are great and they are in a great location in Sevilla. They are very kind and are willing to help you with whatever will make your stay better. Would recommend to everyone.

• 24th Feb 2015

We liked this hostel a lot! The staff is so nice and they make you feel welcome. They have free dinner or free sangria every night. They upgraded us on arrival, just because they had free space. We stayed in a four bed dorm which was small, but you only sleep there anyways... The location is central and within walking distance to the main attractions. Also good for people who travel alone, you meet people easily. Stay there! :)

Staff is excellent. Julian and his team did a very good job. They try to do everything for the benefit of the guests. Location is perfect to discover the City. The only downside is the construction of the building, because some rooms have only windows to the Lobby, so it can be very noisy in the room, if people are noisy in the Lobby. But this is only a small problem, because staff cares for silence after midnight.

아름다운 18세기 전통 건물을 개조한 호스텔이어서 건물 내부가 아름답고 잘 관리되어 깨끗합니다. 주방도 사용할 수 있고 저녁은 무료제공 :) 호스텔 관리하는 친구들이 젊은 친구들이어서 밤에 함께 어울리면 새로운 친구도 금방 사귀고 재밌어요

The staff and guests were a really great group of people. In all,of the hostels that I visited I must say this was the most social, they offered nightly dinners and there was always something going on at night like bar hopping etc. Special thanks to staff member Gulio who helped me successfully plan my last minute trip to Granada, he was great from the moment I walked through the door of the hostel providing me with worth while sights to see and great places to eat and free tours.

• 15th Feb 2015

Hi, I am travelling alone and had an awesome stay at the Sevilla Hostel One. The stuff is so helpful and there is different fantastic program like free sharing dinner or going out every day. They gave me good advises where to go, because there are so many cool things in Sevilla to visit. Can totally recommand it ;)

The staff at Hostel One are awesome and they go over and beyond to make you feel welcome. Also, they make sure to let you know all about the cool restaurants and bars to check out while you're there. Super friendly and the hostel is clean and really laid back. I would definitely recommend this hostel to any travelers heading to Sevilla!!

• 13th Feb 2015

Comfortable hostel, the staff is really nice and helpful. They have free activities at night (dinner, free drinks), like 10 pm that goes until like 1am. The hostel is clean and beautiful. Good location too. (I can't evaluate the dorm because I stayed in a private room)

The staff was exceptionelly helpfull. One of them even helped me with my luggage. Best staff in all the hostels i visited. Das Personal in diesem Hostel war super, einer hat mir sogar beim tragen meines Koffers geholfen. Ansonsten ist das Hostel auch gut ausgestattet und hat eine gute Lage.

Staff was nice and helpful. Free dinner / Sangrgia was great and a nice way to meet other people.

Nice location. Friendly staff. Free dinner. Nice shower. Not too loud. So, very good hostel indeed.

One of the most entertaining hostels I've ever been! They often organize free dinners all together in the hostel, and really make you feel part of a family! They also have a big terrace on the roof where you can chill out and enjoy the sunset lying on the the hammock! Very recommended!

I reserved single room only for 22 euros. but room condition was very good. and especially the reception staff named German was very kind. When i arrived there before check-in time, he checked room state and offered early check-in. Also he gave me a map of Sevilla and informed me the best sightseeing place and the course. and he carried my carrier even though i was a man. so kind. i definitely recommand this hostel. it was nice experience and i will go there if i will visit Sevilla again.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Amazing hostel! Friendly staff from around the world, free dinner or sangria every night. It's easy to meet people, and they go out every night. Nice rooftop terrace for sunny days. Definitely recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7