Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

This was the best hostel that I have been at so far! The staff were extremely friendly! The hostel offers many activities and is all around a great environment to be in. You WILL NOT regret staying here.

Friendly staff, free dinners and sangria, great atmosphere, wonderful city

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

The staff was really friendly and made me feel welcomed. There is free dinner every other night and is a good way to meet other people staying in the hostel. This is a very social hostel and is a lot of fun!

• 28th Jan 2015

If you want to mingle, go to this hostel. Most of all, staffs are very nice and try their best. Julian was extremely friendly and helped me a lot :)

Hostel One was a great place to meet people in Seville. The staff was super friendly and they even alternated between a free dinner and free sangria night to night. The beds were comfortable and we had a very clean ensuite bathroom. The common areas were nicely decorated and all felt like cool places to hang out. They are equipped with a kitchen for guests use and a lovely patio. Would definitely stay here again if I make it back to Seville.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Good vibe - night time activities that get everyone involved make it really easy to meet people! The free dinner consisted of chickpeas and onions, so not amazing- but hey, it's free! Staff were helpful and gave lots of tips! Water pressure in the shower is pretty pathetic though. Would stay here again!

I didn't want to leave the place. The staffs were always available to really care for us and to make sure we were having a great time visiting the city and their hostel. The staffs actually took you out every night and day for bar hopping and outings. The free dinner was great too.

Easily a favourite hostel I've stayed in. The staff are so lovely and instantly make you feel apart of a family vibe. They had free dinners, free sangria night, a trip to the movies. Such a lovely place and will always remember my time there

Loved the room - had a great view over the courtyard filled with orange trees - and the location was great. The staff create a really great atmosphere within the hostel and are always helpful. Would recommend to anyone going to Sevilla.

I would definitely recommend this hostel! Very nice atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff!

We spent a great time at Sevilla Hostel. We arrived in the early morning and even by that Giulian gave us a room to rest and sleep, it was awesome! The staffs are very nice as well and you always have free dinner or free sangria with te nicest people that I have ever met in a hostel. Definetly recommended, and if you go there in the summer, I think we might meet because it seems the best time to visit Sevilla.

Nice hostel, and they have free sangria or dinner at night, so it's really easy to meet other people!

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed atat. Amazing atmosphere, amazing staff, and a wonderful place to meet amazing people.

I have stayed in hostels around the world and not one lives up to this one. The staff were amazing. Free dinner or free sangria every night. The atmosphere was amazing. The staff really tried to bring everyone together every night with food or drinks and nightly trips to the local bars. I would only go back to this hostel again and the other sister hostels of Hostel One.

This is one of the best hostels that I've ever stayed in! It's super awesome, very social (the common area is a huge room right in the middle of the hostel, and all the other rooms open up into it or into stair landings right over it, creating an unbeatable social atmosphere). The people running it were absolutely amazing. They organized events, cooked dinner, made sangria, and provided awesome games and conversations. Overall, the whole experience was perfect.

I had a great time at Sevilla Hostel One Centro, it's a great location & is super easy to find from the plaza de armas bus station. The staff was incredibly helpful and reassured me many times that if I ever needed anything else when i was in Sevilla to come back & they'd help me. I recommend this hostel to travelers on a budget because even though it's cheap it's quality. I had a bunch of luggage that didn't all fit in the locker and they had no problem keeping it at reception for me.

• 10th Jan 2015

I was very impressed with this hostel. The staff and volunteers were amazing - they would always go out of their way to help, give suggestions, organise free sangria nights, take travellers out to bars etc etc. If you have a couple of spare euros, I definitely recommend getting the single room with ensuite which must be the best value in Spain.

Hostel atmosphere and staff were wonderful. Only issue was the bed, there were springs coming through, luckily there was no one on the bunk above so I used the blanket between myself and the mattress and it was not a problem.

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I did not want to leave! The location is perfect, in a great little plaza with plenty to see and do within walking distance. I felt very comfortable my entire stay. The hostel is well kept, clean and safe. But the best part is definitely the staff, and all the activities they do with the guests. There are free dinner and sangria nights, pub crawls, game nights and tours around Sevilla. The workers are extremely friendly and helpful. It is the best!

• 8th Jan 2015

Amazing!! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The staff gave us great suggestions on places to eat and when to go see the major attractions (like the cathedral and alcazar). There was more of a community feel here rather than just stopping in for a bed at night. They even offered free dinner one night, and they were also making homemade sangria the next night!

• 8th Jan 2015