Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Thank you for the wonderful pub crawl Finnish ladies! Kiitos

Best hostel I have stayed at so far! The staff was so nice and helpful. The free dinner was absolutely delicious. The rooms were clean and ours had a lovely view of the outdoor restaurants down below. The shower was a nice size and there was a good amount of space in the bathroom. They provide lockers and locks for free. Luggage storage was also free. The wifi actually worked, which was great! The location was a short walk from the tourist area but far enough away that is was in a relaxing area.

Free dinners with Chung were amazing and added a lot to atmosphere

it was a fantastic experience staying in Sevilla Hostel One Centro. The location is at city central, within 5 minutes walk to public transporation, within walking distance to most famous landmarks and good places for food. The hostel has a relaxed setting and the staff is very helpful and informative. I really like common room set up, the idea of travellers dining in together for dinner to get the chance to mingle with each other. I would definitely recommend to all my friends going to Seville.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

The hostel is central to all the main attractions in Sevilla - everything is just a short walk away. The atmosphere is really really good, everyone is really friendly and the free evening meal is a good way to meet everyone (as well as being really delicious!). The receptionists also took us out to bars that are close by for free unlike other hostels. Free walking tours leave from the hostel again being convenient. The only slight downside that I can think of is there's no WiFi in bedrooms!

Had the private single room on the second floor. Has an adjacent private bathroom. Was a great change from the dorm rooms. Hostel has great vibe. Free dinner was great. Julian was very helpful with getting the dates for my stay changed.

Aditional outets in each room would be wonderful! My only complaint!

This hostel was warm and friendly from the start. The free dinner is always a plus, especially when the food is so delicious. Hats off to the chef. The room was clean, and the two terraces made my stay there much more enjoyable. The staff were willing to help with anything I needed. Highly recommended

Well located and close to attractions, staff helpful and friendly and the place is kept pretty spotless clean. Wifi is really slow and non existent on the top floor. Free dinners and OK but hey it's free.

A great hostel in a fantastic location. There is a lovely square outside. Have tostado con jamón y queso for breakfast in the place next door to the right as you leave the hostel. To die for. Staff in the hostel are brilliant. Decent common area to meet people. My only complaint would be the cleanliness/age of the bathroom but that is very minor and would certainly recommend this hostel to anyone.

thanks Mateo, Ariel and Julian! you are great hosts

It's a really cozy hostel with a huge common area on the ground floor, they also have several computers for guests to use anytime for free. Julian and chong are really really nice hosts, will definitely return if I revisit seville.

Everything about the hostel from the rooms to the location to the staff was amazing. The guy who was working most of the time we were there, Julián, was great! Very kind, helpful and professional! You cannot go wrong with booking this hostel on your next trip to Sevilla.

Awesome location and great staff. Very helpful on directions to find the main attractions.

By far one of my favorite hostels! The room had it's own bathroom, which was a big plus (

One of the best hostels. This was my second stay in 10 days and Julián remembered me and warmly welcomed me back. Great location, rooms, lounge, staff, EVERYTHING. They welcome the guests to come out with them after dinner for drinks which is great for anyone looking to meet new people or have a good time. Overall they need more outlets in the rooms, but that's an easy fix. A couple extendors would fix that.

We enjoyed our stay at hostel one a lot! The atmosphere is really nice and friendly. Especially Chung and Juliano were super nice and gave us a lot of tips and the free dinner and pub crawl were a true highlight! We could only stay one night but next time we are in Sevilla we will come back to hostel one!!

This hostel was amazing! The staff working there are extremely friendly and the hostel has a wonderful location (even though you might need help from Google Maps at first). I had a wonderful stay! My only complaint would be that there were not enough outlets in our room for the number of people sleeping in there. This was extremely inconvenient because I needed my phone to be fully charged for a day of exploring - and taking pictures.

• 4th Apr 2015

one of the best hostels of all time. Ariel the manager is a great guy. good location. free sangria was awesome. would stay again. if you want to have a Great time book here

Great hostel. The meal was great with good atmosphere. Cheap beer and helpful staff

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7