Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

A truly excellent hostel where they go the full distance to make you feel included. Perfect for small groups and solo travellers as you will make friends and it's incredibly safe. Perfectly shaby chic with a huge common area and a meal provided at night, here the staff prepare much better meals than I've had at other hostels and then they join you for drinks. I would like to say a special thanks to Hugo who is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day and just creates a beautiful atmosphere of joy

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

I've stayed at many many hostels in Europe and Asia and this is by far the best one I have ever stayed at. If you are going to Sevilla you must stay here.

Best hostel in Spain, no other place to stay.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Chile

I spent couple of nights in Hostel One and the atmosphere was great. I highly recommend it both for groups and solo travelers because the member of the staff are really friendly and social and organize a lot of activities day and night time all together around the city. Every night you can take part in the free dinner and enjoying the amazing family atmosphere of this hostel. It's very clean, tidy and safe in a very good location in the heart of Sevilla.

• 21st Jan 2016

I stayed in this hostel few nights with a group of friends and the experience was simply amazing. Despite the low season (was January) there were plenty of activities organized daily and the guys working in the hostel were very kind and helpful. The hostel is well located in a safe area in the city centre and it's really nice and colorful and super clean. I would definitely recommend it!

This was my first experience staying in a hostel and Hostel One Centro definitely set the bar very high! I stayed at the hostel with three other friends and we booked the 10 bed dorm, however when we arrived the hostel put us in our own private 4 bed room with a private bathroom since they had the availability. It was so great! The entire experience there was amazing and I would definitely stay there again if I ever went back to Sevilla.

• 21st Jan 2016

I had a really good experience with this hostel. The staff was all extremely welcoming and friendly, and all of the activities they had planned we so fun/delicious! Without them, we definitely would not have gotten nearly as much out of our two days in Seville. If I ever return to Seville, I would definitely stay here again. Awesome atmosphere, great food, so friendly, and so clean!! 100% recommended

• 21st Jan 2016

Love the dinners and family atmosphere to them! Also liked the walking tour and bar crawl!

Amazing!!!

This was my second time staying at this hostel and once again it was a 10 out of 10 experience. Shout out to all the staff including Chung and his delicious dinners, Isobel, Alysa, Hugo, Sivi, Ana, Niko, Malen, Joonathan, and all. Staying in the hostel was an experience I will never forget and I can´t wait to (potentially) visit again soon!

Amazing staff amazing free dinner clean facilities absolutely the best. Stay here don't consider any other place.

Fantastic hostel! Best hostel I've stayed in so far (out of the 15 across 10 different countries). Really good atmosphere (got a giant table in the first room so its easy to meet everyone), awesome staff, has a few guitars and its in a great part of town. People go out every night too! Would recommend to anyone going to Sevilla

This hostel is one of the friendliest place I ever stayed at. It's located perfectly between the touristy and not so touristy parts of Sevilla. There's a nice socializing area on the ground floor where you can meet fellow travelers and eat free dinner with the house every night. Definitely would recommend!

Sevilla was the second stop on my European adventure and I am pretty sure that it ruined me for all future hostels. I had the most amazing time with the staff and the other guests and the environment was very conducive to socializing. Everything from their daytime activities to their free and delicious dinners to going out with the staff at night was a blast. As someone traveling solo I never felt lonely and I even extended my stay because of it. I would definitely return and recommend.

Very homey and warm hostel, great and very helpfull staff. Really enjoyed my stay here, would definitly go again.

• 12th Jan 2016

I can't say enough about how amazing this hostel is. Hands down the best hostel that I've ever stayed at. The staff is INCREDIBLE and some of the best people I ever met. I was only going to be in Seville 2 nights and ended up staying 5 bc I couldn't bring myself to leave the people there. They have a free dinner every night in the common room which is amazing. Everyone brings food and drinks and it's this amazing communal feel. The facilities are clean, well located, and so friendly. AMAZING

• 10th Jan 2016

Honestly the best hostel experience I've had in all of my journeys. The staff are amazing and I loved the bathrooms/showers being in each room. Free dinners made it that much better, such a great way to get the guests together and socialize. Great people find each other in great places. 10 out of 10.

The wifi is weak and in the bedrooms we could not acces internet. The atmosphere is amazing and people very receptive.

2 excellent points: free dinner, and going out with the staff at night to the coolest places. Staff very reliable and very friendly during the day too, great tips.

• 7th Jan 2016

I love everything about this hostel - the atmosphere, the staff, the location! I will never stay anywhere else in Sevilla.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7