Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

AMAZING! If you are considering hosteling in Sevilla this is the place to stay! My first night ever being in Europe and I could not be happier with this hostel. I am in Sevilla for Study Abroad and needed a place to stay with a friend before we went to our homestay houses the next day and this was the perfect choice! The staff was beyond helpful, accommodating, friendly, and overall amazing. The facilities were clean, the atmosphere was very welcoming, and not once did I ever feel unsafe.

• 24th May 2015

THE BEST HOSTEL!!!!!! Free dinner everynight and the staff WAS AWSOME, NICE AND HELPFUL. Thank you for everything.

The Hostel One Centro definitely worths the money paid. The staff is amazing and made the difference in this hostel.

WOW what an awesome stay at a wonderful place. Chung's free dinners were unreal and it was so nice sitting down for dinner with everyone. All the staff are awesome! Julian makes sure you feel welcome and takes you out to the best bars! The rooms were small but nice, showers were great as well! The wifi was a bit spotty in the room but it's all worth it because the hostel is such a great atmosphere! Guests are super social too, we were sad to leave! Awesome location and free walking tour!!!

Had a great time at this hostel. The staff was great, specially the cook and Julian who was very helpful. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a quality hostel in a great city.

Location/atmosphere were good. Free nightly dinners were also nice. Unfortunately, the hostel itself was old and run down. Ensuite in my 4 bed female dorm was clean but still yucky. My biggest concern was security. Like others mentioned, the doors did not latch & you had to manually lock them from both inside & outside. Not a big deal but some roommates did not realize this/do this. Furthermore, each tenant recieves tiny 1/2 locker only. Not big enough for everything. Would stay elsewhere.

• 19th May 2015

Great staff and super clean facilities. Chung is a great chef and was very helpful and kind to me. Thanks Matteo for everything!

• 18th May 2015

Very clean, central location with friendly staff. A friend and I stayed in a 2-person dorm. Amazing value for money. Perfect for our stay in Seville where we were looking for a nice place to crash after a long day of walking around and enjoying tapas!

Excellent location and staff! We were greeted warmly when we arrived and shown to a beautiful room overlooking a charming plaza with great restaurants. Everything was clean and welcoming and on any future visit to Sevilla I will definitely be staying at Hostel One Centro again!

My stay at Hostel One Centro was awesome! Great credit to Ariel, Chung, Matteo, Mariatte (I hope I spelled that right) and Anith for running a nice little hostel with good vibes and comfortable surroundings. It's a great place to meet people and the free communal dinners cooked by Chung (Malaysia boleh!) and team every night are awesome. Stay wise I have no complaints. rooms are cleaned every day. lockers are large enough. wifi is decent. bikes for rent and beers for sale. thanks guys!

Its the cutest hostel ever! Really good location! Free diner every night so that's pretty cool! The wifis not really good though, but everything else was great!

Upon arriving we were welcomed by the friendly Matteo He took the time to sit with us explain the hostel facilities, located the hostel on a map for us and also made great restaurant and outing suggestions. The hostel in its self is beautifully decorated and extremely clean which is awesome. The staff however is what truly shines as they made us feel at home and with outings and free dinners helped create a sense of community. Don't change a thing!

• 14th May 2015

Great hostel in a great location. Definitely take advantage of the free family style dinner at night. Perfect way to meet fellow travelers. Great hostel for solo adventurers.

This hostel has been a beautiful surprise, located in the center of Sevilla just near the Metropol Parasol the price is excellent for its location and a lot of oportunities are offered to the visitors. The staff and the atmosphere are incredible. Overall: Would stay there again and I'd recommend it

• 12th May 2015

The hostel is very well located, the square just outside is so nice! Inside it's very comfortable and everything is kept perfectly clean. The terrace also is wonderful. but for sure, the thing that makes this hostel different is the staff and how they organize guests' staying there: dinner is always very good and there is always a good time for chatting. All the staff is always so nice, sincerly friendly and engaging , particularly Matteo, who always asked if I was enjoying and so on! Beautiful!

• 12th May 2015
  • Mauritius

This hostel was so amazing! From the super friendly staff, to the events that encouraged everyone to befriend one another, to the delicious and healthy free dinners! We absolutely loved our stay there! Best hostel I've stayed at thus far.

• 11th May 2015

Ok guys this is it. Don't look any further. This might be the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Free dinner every night and not some mediocre crappy dinner either. I'm talking about a gourmet meal and desert made by a very capable chef. The atmosphere in the hostel is awesome, I made a ton of friends. I would go back to Sevilla just to stay in this hostel again. If you go to Sevilla and you don't stay in this hostel, you messed up.

This hostel has everything I look for. Friendly/helpful staff, great location, warm and welcoming atmosphere, well-equipped kitchen, and a comfortable nights sleep. Don't miss out on the free dinners every night! Great food and good way to meet other travelers.

Location: perfect! Staff: kind of boring or non-exciting, but at the end, they knew Sevilla well and could help with activities and places to eat. One of them ( argentinian guy) was nice, but the rest didnt seem to care. Facilities: free internet and computers. Free dinners or sangria nights. Nice kitchen/bathrooms. Really good free Walking tours... Etc...Great! Security: lockers with keys.. Nothing else to say there. Cleaniness: nothing to complain. Great! Overall: Would stay there again

Excellent friendly hostel, very clean and secure with helpful staff. The free dinner made by Chung is great and Giuliano is a top guy! Will definitely stay again if I visit Sevilla again. Cheers!

• 1st May 2015