9.6
Superb 1,958 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1,958 Total Reviews
Sevilla Hostel One Centro Located at Calle Angostillo, 6, , Seville.
Spain
Seville 41003 Calle Angostillo, 6
96% 1958
37.3941150 -5.9937844
    Rooms available

24th Aug 2016

This place is great. the volunteers running it made it a great stay. they cook, hang out,have fun and are very open and friendly. there is even a great yellow canary that brighten things up. everything is clean and nice and the location is perfect. could not recommend this place more.

23rd Aug 2016

Excellent staff and I loved the family dinners and pub crawls! Location is close to nightlife but less close to tourist attractions like the Catedral. There was a remote in the room to control your own air conditioning, which was great!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Great location, friendly staff, very clean, great atmosphere and amazing free dinners every night! Will definitely be returning!

18th Aug 2016
6.3

I stayed for 3 nights and there were some positive and negative aspects. I enjoyed the free dinners and opportunities to meet other travellers. I also liked the location and how clean my room was when I arrived. However, the beds are super hard and my pillow was flat. Although, I returned the key, I did not receive a deposit back and laundry was 7 euros! My friend and I received back our unfolded laundry with missing stuff! The bar crawl was the same every night.

Hola Rocio! We are surprised about your comment. On the check out day, you left the room 2 hours later and you told me that was because you came back late from the FREE Bar crawl, so may be this "same bar crawl every night" was not so bad. I remember you gave me back the key and I gave you the 5€ deposit, maybe you were a bit sleepy and hungover (?) to remember this.... And about the laundry, of course, is 7€ as we informed you on your check in form. You used water, electricity, powder soap and some one has to pay that. I promise you that we will change the mattres and the pillow (its on the to do list this week) and i hope you come back to check this. Take care and send some kisses to Mahjabeen. Ariel

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

This is one of my favorite hostels I've stayed at. The staff and volunteers create a welcoming and fun atmosphere making you feel right at home. They offer snacks/coffee in the morning, a free tour of the city, free dinner, and a pub crawl nightly. You couldn't get a better location for seeing the sights, and the staff is very helpful in making recommendations. The environment they've created facilitates mingling and friendships effortlessly, which to me, is the best part of traveling!!

15th Aug 2016

Really helpful staff! Thank you.

12th Aug 2016

This hostel was fantastic. The atmosphere was so great, it was easy to make friends! Free dinner every night by the amazing chef Chung, followed by a free pub crawl. DO IT! You'll have a great time. Rooftop terrace is nice in the evenings. The place is very clean. Thanks so much Scott, Malen, Gesche, Chung, and the rest for an amazing experience!

9th Aug 2016

Great place, one of my favourite hostels in Europe! Volunteer staff were fantastic to have around, made the atmosphere very enjoyable. STAY HERE! -Greg

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

Not usually one to write reviews but this hostel was absolutely amazing. Made you feel at home as soon as you walked in. Special shout out to master chef Chung for the delicious meals xx

• Portugal, Couple, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

We came for 1 night and ended up staying for a week! Hostel One is undoubtedly one of the best places to chill, meet new friends and to have a base to explore Sevilla. The staff are more than just that, great people that quickly become your friends. The free dinners are an amazing way to get everyone together at the start of each night and the food is delicious. Chung is an expert and creative chef! A big thanks to all the staff, aly, Male, Ariel, Scotty, geishe, Suki and the rest of the crew!!