Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Great hostel, family vibe, great staff, lots of fun!!!

They couldn't have made a better hostel experience! Free dinner, free pub crawls, lots of opportunity to meet people, awesome rooftop patio, great staff.

I had such a great time here! The staff was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable... Ariel and Matteo were instrumental in helping me figure out the city and all of the wonderful historic sites to visit!!! And nothing was better than the night life pub crawl provided free of charge by the hostel in which the staff took us out to local bars and pubs to drink!!! Had such a wonderful time and would recommend this hostile any time!!! One of the best I've stayed at in Europe so far!!!

Thanks for your generous help Matteo :)

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

The hostel is good, comfortable, quiet. Every night have activities for interaction between guests. Staffs are kind and willing to help. The location is very good.

I really enjoyed my stay of three nights at Seville Hostel One Centro! The place was clean and tidy, the staff were friendly and always willing to help out, and the hostel was close to many of the best monuments, but the best part was the community there. Every evening I was there we either had free Sangria or free dinner together in the main area which of course brought people together quite easily. I met so many other travelers and had plenty of companions for my day and night's ramblings.

My stay in Hostel One has been good, the location is at short walking distance to the main attractions, the staff is very nice and the room was confortable and had very good air conditioning, which is very important in summer in Sevilla. The drawbacks were that there was less that one plug per person in my room, so we had to take turns to charge the cellphonebbatteries, and that there were cockroaches in the room and in the lobby :(

Really comfortable hostel with a super friendly staff.

• 14th Jul 2015

Really homey and friendly hostel

We had so much fun staying in this hostel and the staff is really friendly! We would come back there for sure if we go back to Sevilla.

Great hostel, nice staff. 100% coming back! Thanks Matteo and the Cooks!

• 12th Jul 2015

The people are amazing! Everyone I met was open and friendly. Some of the staff can be just a bit overbearing and come across as rude, but other than that it was great!

Friendly staff. Free dinner. Good lobby to socialize. Not enough bathrooms. Dodgy WiFi.

Staff was friendly and facilities were fine. However, the sheets were bit dusty/dirty when I arrived.

Decent location, very helpful crew, looked forward to Sangria'o'clock every night. Comfortable rooms with an attached bathroom. Things worked well. Enjoyed my stay immensely.

Way too much drama at this hostel for me as a result of staff hooking up with guests during their stay. One particular staff member (and only one) is incredibly rude. Several other guests staying at the hostel at the same time as me also expressed this opinion. Good location, clean. All rooms are around a central courtyard so rooms on first level can be noisy. Rooms on top level can be hot. I changed to the Oasis Hostel - stay there, its much more chilled and has a rooftop pool!

muy buen hostal, los chicos del staff son muy buena onda y todo funciona bien. me dieron las mejores recomendaciones y ademas las comidas gratis estaban increibles, todo esto ayuda a tener un excelente ambiente. muchas gracias a todos!

Really great atmosphere & staff !! Pub crawl was amazing, great place to meet other travelers.

Keys are very annoying. Swipe cards so much easier and safer

I liked everything about my stay at the hostel. I was there twice and I'll come back if I'm in Sevilla in the future. The staff are great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7