Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Located in a lovely small square with two very good restaurantes, the hostel is only a few minutes walking from the main sights of the city! I have never stayed in such a clean hostel before and the room was spacious, confortable and have A/C, bathroom, and lockers to keep safe your stuff.The building is a typical andalusian house with a nice rooftop and patio to relax and make a lot of friends. The free dinner and the atmosphere created by the great staff makes the difference with other hostels

• 21st Oct 2014

Our stay in Sevilla was really great! We really hope to come back soon and pass through Sevilla Hostel One Centro again, which is a very nice place to be! Staff has been available and helpfull, and through the hostel you can have a lot of tips about the nice things to do, such as a tour in Sevilla, a flamenco show or a free dinner in the hostel! One thing more, the place was perfect to have a good Serveza! Many Thanks.

• 19th Oct 2014

This hostel was great! The staff were friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was relaxed and social, and it was in a nice square with cafes and shops. It's about a 15 minute walk to the main tourist destinations (Alcazar, Plaza de Espana, Cathedral, museums) -- a bit of a distance, but it's a central location and it's very easy to get around from there. I would definitely stay there again next time I visit!

• 11th Oct 2014

Great hostel , With great guys which work there, on realy good location ! Thanks Ariel

Loved the stay at hostel one centro. Very pretty and quaint interiors. Extremely helpful people at the hostel. Special shout out to giulian and arial. The first day of my stay, loved the room with the double bunks , the two bunks separated by much gap keeping privacy intact. Cuz we had unexpected rains the first night, I encountered leakage in the room and requested for a change in room which happened almost immediately. Lots of food joints around the hostel too. All in all a fantastic stay :)

• 9th Oct 2014
  • India

We stayed in a double room with AC and our own bathroom on the top floor. We enjoyed the balcony facing the plaza but because of the restaurants, it got quite noisy at night (it was also a Friday night). The hostel staff was very helpful and the location was in easy walking distance to Sevilla's attractions.

• 3rd Oct 2014

There's a really nice atmosphere there, I felt at home :)

The staff ws very nice and the hostel is not very far from the main tourist spots. Nevertheless, the lockers could be opened by different keys.

This hostel is "good enough." Clean enough, friendly enough, secure enough, helpful enough. I've stayed in worse, for sure, but i've also stayed in far better. I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here again but wouldn't avoid it like the plague either.

Hostel is by a plaza, so please be aware that rooms can be noisy until quite late. Staff was very helpful to explain to us where to go, eat and drink :) Thanks!!

The hotel in itself was really nice, washed every day. The location great if you didn't want to go in the center too much. But they was no atmosphere at all. No games, no activities, nothing to get people to talk together, so it's not a hotel for people travelling alone. Thumbs up for Chloé, who really took time to help me.

Nice hostel. Friendly staff

• 16th Sep 2014

My stay was great. Excelent place to stay and enjoy company, the staff was really kind at all times. Excelent location, rooms comfortable and really clean. I would recommend to friends and definitely come back to this hostel any chance I get to be back in Sevilla.

I loved the time I´ve spent at Hostel One Sevilla!!!!!!!!!!! The place is great and the Staff is really friendly and helpful at all times!!!!!

• 16th Sep 2014

I wouldn't stay here again. There were cockroaches and bed bugs. The staff was awkward and felt as if we were a bother. My trip to Sevilla might've been better had I stayed elsewhere.

Very well located. Staff is helpful. Hostel is quiet, except at night, due to proximity with bars and restaurants.

it is very nice.

Good hostel, I really liked the atmosphere - staff were really helpful and the free walking tours were a great addition.

The hostel was great. You could do everything by foot and the staff was also very nice. They recommended us good places where to go and where you can eat the best tapas:) At night they sometimes organized rooftop parties so the people from the hostel could get to know eachother. I would really recommend this place and would go there again.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

The best Staff in all Sevilla, wonderfull place, great views from the hostel near every important spot in seville and helpfull and qualified people to help with whatever you need.

• 28th Aug 2014