Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Social atmosfere in this hostel. The staff is cool, kind and friendly and they also cook free dinner every night, it is a great opportunity to meet other travellers. Facilities are good and I also see they clean rooms, bathroom and common areas every day. Location is perfect, you can reach attraction just by walking.

We had a nice stay at One Centro and everyone was really nice, but all of the staff had recently arrived in the city and couldn't give very extensive recommendations.

The staff were incredible, always willing to help. Great Hostel

I really liked the hostel. it was very clean, with a good atmosphere and facilities and the staff were great. They helped me collecting some documents I had to send to Sevilla. Thank you!!

Perfect Hostel. Clean, A/C, good wifi, what else do you need!??!!??!

Loved this hostel. Check in with Matteo was simple, the beds were comfy, and the air conditioning was great. Free family style dinners every night made the experience for me. Someone from the staff heads out with a group on a sort of unofficial pub crawl every night. The staff is lovely. Volunteers from all over, it is their positive energy which makes this hostel awesome. Staff will help you set up any type of tour you are interested in, or help you figure out how to get where you want to be.

Thanks for an awesome time in Sevilla! This hostel was the best! They had free dinner,which made it so much easier to meet other travellers. They also had proper ac, which made the +40 way more bearable. Special thanks to Matteo and Lina, you guys made my stay even better! I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone. Good location, amazing staff and a wonderful atmosphere. Hope to see you again sometime!

Great location: calm and tucked away just off a quiet plaza (Las Setas) but still a short walk from main attractions. The nightly family style dinners provide a wonderful atmosphere to bond with other travelers. Nightly adventures vary from lay-back-relax, to flip cup, to great free pub crawls/discos. Staff are kind, caring, and charismatic.The facilities are fantastic, as well. Clean & spacious rooms, rooftop patio, ground terrace (smoking ok), fully equipped kitchen, laundry, AC!!, wifi, PCs.

Just like a big family! The nightly dinners were great, and the staff (thanks Matteo!) helped to create such a laid back atmosphere. The location is perfect, in a quiet plaza, but super close to everything. We stayed for 2 nights and would highly recommend this hostel!

not next to cathedral and alhambra but the location is perfect to me. there's free dinner everynight u could meet up with other travellers. Guest here is great and talkative! there's stink in the bathtub would be great if it is cleaned. loved the design of the hostel. The staff, esp shout out to handsome matteo who spent time on dating sites haha, he is super helpful and always make every guests feel welcomed, the best staff I had seen in europe! too bad that he'll be leaving on Oct to France

Really loved my time at Hostel One Sevilla. The hostel is clean, has a great atmosphere and the staff are amazing. Matteo made us feel at home straight away. The free nightly dinners are class and a great way to socialize if you are travelling alone or in a small group. Cameron runs a mean pub crawl also, definitely worth a look. One of the better hostels I have ever stayed at, cannot recommend highly enough.

Excellent hostel, staff very welcoming - Cheers - Francis

Well everything is nice except that I can't receive wifi in my room(2F). That's a big problem me.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

we simply LOVED it; if we could, we would stay there forever... that´s all I really have to say. we stayed in a lot of hostels during our vacations, but this was by far the coolest one. it didn´t even feel like a hostel, more like a family reunion. the staff is more than cool, always friendly &with great suggestions and great programme for evenings. the location is great, central but not loud & the place is very cosy. only the coffee needs a bit improvement, but that´s whining at a high level ;)

• 26th Jul 2015

Great hostel! Spacious kitchen and large communal area with a big dining table and a number of PCs, and both a roof and cooler ground floor terrace. The rooms are spacious, with air con, lockers and en suites available. Activities are organised during both every day (e.g. walking tours) and night (free dinners, pub crawls). The staff were particularly excellent, especially Matteo, who did a fantastic job providing information and advice for the day and taking all the guests out at night.

How a hostel should be run. Friendly relaxed environment, great staff and in the perfect location. A home away from home!!!

I spent four fantastic days in this hostel with two friends. However i could have gone on my own because i met there a lot of friendly people of various nationality.There's a patio inside the hostel where you can go to speak with the other guys who stay there and where you can smoke.The people of the staff is very available and every night they are used to bring all the clients of the hostel around the city and in the best and cheapest pubs.The dinner in the hostel is included in the stay price.

• 22nd Jul 2015

They couldn't have made a better hostel experience! Free dinner, free pub crawls, lots of opportunity to meet people, awesome rooftop patio, great staff.

I had such a great time here! The staff was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable... Ariel and Matteo were instrumental in helping me figure out the city and all of the wonderful historic sites to visit!!! And nothing was better than the night life pub crawl provided free of charge by the hostel in which the staff took us out to local bars and pubs to drink!!! Had such a wonderful time and would recommend this hostile any time!!! One of the best I've stayed at in Europe so far!!!

This hostel has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. It's a perfect place to meet people and socialize, but the vibe is very laid back and relaxed at the same time. Definitely go to the free dinner (fresh and delicious food) and pub crawl, it's a great way to make amazing friends!!

• 21st Jul 2015