Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Just like a big family! The nightly dinners were great, and the staff (thanks Matteo!) helped to create such a laid back atmosphere. The location is perfect, in a quiet plaza, but super close to everything. We stayed for 2 nights and would highly recommend this hostel!

not next to cathedral and alhambra but the location is perfect to me. there's free dinner everynight u could meet up with other travellers. Guest here is great and talkative! there's stink in the bathtub would be great if it is cleaned. loved the design of the hostel. The staff, esp shout out to handsome matteo who spent time on dating sites haha, he is super helpful and always make every guests feel welcomed, the best staff I had seen in europe! too bad that he'll be leaving on Oct to France

Really loved my time at Hostel One Sevilla. The hostel is clean, has a great atmosphere and the staff are amazing. Matteo made us feel at home straight away. The free nightly dinners are class and a great way to socialize if you are travelling alone or in a small group. Cameron runs a mean pub crawl also, definitely worth a look. One of the better hostels I have ever stayed at, cannot recommend highly enough.

Excellent hostel, staff very welcoming - Cheers - Francis

Well everything is nice except that I can't receive wifi in my room(2F). That's a big problem me.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

we simply LOVED it; if we could, we would stay there forever... that´s all I really have to say. we stayed in a lot of hostels during our vacations, but this was by far the coolest one. it didn´t even feel like a hostel, more like a family reunion. the staff is more than cool, always friendly &with great suggestions and great programme for evenings. the location is great, central but not loud & the place is very cosy. only the coffee needs a bit improvement, but that´s whining at a high level ;)

• 26th Jul 2015

Great hostel! Spacious kitchen and large communal area with a big dining table and a number of PCs, and both a roof and cooler ground floor terrace. The rooms are spacious, with air con, lockers and en suites available. Activities are organised during both every day (e.g. walking tours) and night (free dinners, pub crawls). The staff were particularly excellent, especially Matteo, who did a fantastic job providing information and advice for the day and taking all the guests out at night.

How a hostel should be run. Friendly relaxed environment, great staff and in the perfect location. A home away from home!!!

I spent four fantastic days in this hostel with two friends. However i could have gone on my own because i met there a lot of friendly people of various nationality.There's a patio inside the hostel where you can go to speak with the other guys who stay there and where you can smoke.The people of the staff is very available and every night they are used to bring all the clients of the hostel around the city and in the best and cheapest pubs.The dinner in the hostel is included in the stay price.

• 22nd Jul 2015

They couldn't have made a better hostel experience! Free dinner, free pub crawls, lots of opportunity to meet people, awesome rooftop patio, great staff.

I had such a great time here! The staff was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable... Ariel and Matteo were instrumental in helping me figure out the city and all of the wonderful historic sites to visit!!! And nothing was better than the night life pub crawl provided free of charge by the hostel in which the staff took us out to local bars and pubs to drink!!! Had such a wonderful time and would recommend this hostile any time!!! One of the best I've stayed at in Europe so far!!!

This hostel has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. It's a perfect place to meet people and socialize, but the vibe is very laid back and relaxed at the same time. Definitely go to the free dinner (fresh and delicious food) and pub crawl, it's a great way to make amazing friends!!

• 21st Jul 2015

I've spent quite some time in Hostel One... The staff there is amazing, almost as welcoming as coming home to your family!! Their free dinner & Sangria is such a good way to get in touch with all the other guests in the hostel... I made a lot of good friends there. Whenever I go back to Sevilla I'll for sure go back to these guys!!

• 21st Jul 2015

I absolutely love this hostel. I've been three times now. The staff are the best, the atmosphere is great, the facilities are really good and the location is fantastic as you can walk to all of the things that Sevilla has to offer with ease. I can't recommend it enough. GO THERE!

Thanks for your generous help Matteo :)

• Hong Kong

The staff were the best. Matteo and Cam are more like mates than anything. They make you feel welcome and get involved in the whole adventures at night. Ariel has great recommendations for seeing the city and eats. Facility was awesome. People were great, met so many interesting travelers here. Good social vibes

Good hostel with helpful, outgoing staff--special shout out to Cameron and Matteo for helping make sure I had a positive experience :)

The hostel is good, comfortable, quiet. Every night have activities for interaction between guests. Staffs are kind and willing to help. The location is very good.

I really enjoyed my stay of three nights at Seville Hostel One Centro! The place was clean and tidy, the staff were friendly and always willing to help out, and the hostel was close to many of the best monuments, but the best part was the community there. Every evening I was there we either had free Sangria or free dinner together in the main area which of course brought people together quite easily. I met so many other travelers and had plenty of companions for my day and night's ramblings.

My stay in Hostel One has been good, the location is at short walking distance to the main attractions, the staff is very nice and the room was confortable and had very good air conditioning, which is very important in summer in Sevilla. The drawbacks were that there was less that one plug per person in my room, so we had to take turns to charge the cellphonebbatteries, and that there were cockroaches in the room and in the lobby :(