Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

This hostel is the best hostel I've ever been so far! The staff is excellent and very helpful, everything is clean. The house in itself was built in 1878 and is very finely decorated. You can even the guitar ;) The location is perfect: in the center of Sevilla, you can go everywhere easily. Every evening, the free dinner and animations allowed us to befriend with other people. All in all, to enjoy your stay in Sevilla, it's the best place to have fun!

Surely one of the best hostels i've been to!!! The staff is very kind and helpful - they show you Sevilla in an authentic way with free dinners, Sangria and pub tours. The hostel is perfectly situated - you can reach everything in the center easily by foot. Not to forget the delicious bar in front of it where you can get a cheap spanish breakfast and all the Tapas you're looking for. My first choice in Sevilla!!!

A brilliant hostel with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Really helpful staff who pointed out lots of places to visit and even provided free sangria!

• 27th Oct 2014

It was one of the best hostels during my trip! Well situated with a great staff!!! I spent there only one night but I miss it as it was my home! Atmosphere is perfect, staff is really kind and helpfull and free Spanish dinner was delicious! I´ve seen almost everything I could in 2 days because of the staffs tips and perfect location: at the one hand you have center and at the other something incredible called Alameda with all it's bars and parties. I wish I came back soon! Highly recommend!

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Ukraine

Incredible!!!!! The night that i arrived they were cooking Tortila and we had a dinner alltogether and for FREE!!! That's a real "welcoming" I went to the walking tour and was great too, that helps when you visit a city for a short time. I'll be back on January guys!

This is a really cool hostel to stay in Sevilla! I have been there already the second time - it's close to the city centre, the staff is always friendly and there is always a good atmosphere!

• 26th Oct 2014

The location is great and the owner is very friendly and accommodating.

Nice hostel, clean, well located, the stuff is really kind!

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Very good hostel chicos. I felt very confortable. Keep going on that way! I am sure to see you in the near future again. Saludos, Sebastian

This hostel is amaizing, the location is perfect! The vibe is excellent, the food great and everything is perfect armony! Thank you for this such an amazing experience p.s. great quality for a little money :-)

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Macedonia

I would like to recommend this hostel to everyone! It's a really nice place, friendly and the staff are welcoming, all the time they ask if you are comfortable or need something and besides they give you some advices about the city and important places, everything is clean, the atmosphere is perfect and sometimes you can share free dinner with others guests and the friendly staff, the location is great 10 min walking to the principal places, I felt very good in my visit for Sevilla,thanks guys!

Particularly liked the friendly and helpful staff. Julian was very helpful. The owner made me feel special

• 21st Oct 2014

Located in a lovely small square with two very good restaurantes, the hostel is only a few minutes walking from the main sights of the city! I have never stayed in such a clean hostel before and the room was spacious, confortable and have A/C, bathroom, and lockers to keep safe your stuff.The building is a typical andalusian house with a nice rooftop and patio to relax and make a lot of friends. The free dinner and the atmosphere created by the great staff makes the difference with other hostels

• 21st Oct 2014

Our stay in Sevilla was really great! We really hope to come back soon and pass through Sevilla Hostel One Centro again, which is a very nice place to be! Staff has been available and helpfull, and through the hostel you can have a lot of tips about the nice things to do, such as a tour in Sevilla, a flamenco show or a free dinner in the hostel! One thing more, the place was perfect to have a good Serveza! Many Thanks.

• 19th Oct 2014

Great hostel and staff especially Julian who is always up for a chat and even possibly a drink after shift. The common areas were perfect for solo travelers. Will definitely go back next time I'm in Seville.

This hostel was great! The staff were friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was relaxed and social, and it was in a nice square with cafes and shops. It's about a 15 minute walk to the main tourist destinations (Alcazar, Plaza de Espana, Cathedral, museums) -- a bit of a distance, but it's a central location and it's very easy to get around from there. I would definitely stay there again next time I visit!

• 11th Oct 2014

Great hostel , With great guys which work there, on realy good location ! Thanks Ariel

Loved the stay at hostel one centro. Very pretty and quaint interiors. Extremely helpful people at the hostel. Special shout out to giulian and arial. The first day of my stay, loved the room with the double bunks , the two bunks separated by much gap keeping privacy intact. Cuz we had unexpected rains the first night, I encountered leakage in the room and requested for a change in room which happened almost immediately. Lots of food joints around the hostel too. All in all a fantastic stay :)

• 9th Oct 2014
  • India

very nice old building in good location, we had a double room with a roof top terrace, highly recommended

We stayed in a double room with AC and our own bathroom on the top floor. We enjoyed the balcony facing the plaza but because of the restaurants, it got quite noisy at night (it was also a Friday night). The hostel staff was very helpful and the location was in easy walking distance to Sevilla's attractions.

• 3rd Oct 2014