Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Decent location, very helpful crew, looked forward to Sangria'o'clock every night. Comfortable rooms with an attached bathroom. Things worked well. Enjoyed my stay immensely.

Way too much drama at this hostel for me as a result of staff hooking up with guests during their stay. One particular staff member (and only one) is incredibly rude. Several other guests staying at the hostel at the same time as me also expressed this opinion. Good location, clean. All rooms are around a central courtyard so rooms on first level can be noisy. Rooms on top level can be hot. I changed to the Oasis Hostel - stay there, its much more chilled and has a rooftop pool!

muy buen hostal, los chicos del staff son muy buena onda y todo funciona bien. me dieron las mejores recomendaciones y ademas las comidas gratis estaban increibles, todo esto ayuda a tener un excelente ambiente. muchas gracias a todos!

Really great atmosphere & staff !! Pub crawl was amazing, great place to meet other travelers.

Keys are very annoying. Swipe cards so much easier and safer

I liked everything about my stay at the hostel. I was there twice and I'll come back if I'm in Sevilla in the future. The staff are great.

Great hostel in a great location! The staff were lovely and super helpful, especially Julian who welcomed us and showed us the best places to eat and see etc. They offer lots of social events and the building and rooms are lovely. There is a little square outside which was great for breakfast and it is close to all the main attractions. The wifi wasn't great but they have computers downstairs that are free to use so it wasn't a big issue. Would definitely recommend this place!

After walking around on a hot summers day in Seville it is so wonderful to return to Hostel One. It is a beautiful building, the facilities are perfect (big air conditioned rooms, good showers), and the staff and guests are fun to be around. The hostel events are great, I loved our picnic dinner on the river. I'd recommend to anyone visiting Sevilla.

I loved my stay here. The guys who worked at the hostel just went way out of their way to be able to give the guests a good time, including by organizing their own unique pub crawls each nights and free dinners for the guests (which were delicious). The location is gorgeous, there's a nice courtyard right up front. I couldn't recommend the place more.

I had a great time at this hostel. The staff was highly accommodating and very friendly. I would not hesitate to come back.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Julián was super hospitable. I arrived a lot later than I had anticipated and Julián stayed up to make sure that I was able to check-in. Chung is an amazing chef and the free dinners are a good way to bond with other hostelers. The facilities are really clean and the location is pretty close to all the main attractions. The wifi was not great, but there are computers downstairs that you can use. I would definitely recommend this place.

Fun hostel with great vibe, amazing staff and cold AC! The guys working there were super fun and made it feel like home. They had lots of fun ideas, big smiles, and made sure guest had plenty of activities to keep them busy and properly enjoying Seville. Choong, Juli, Matteo, you rock! Was staying during the heatwave so the AC (that worked AMAZINGLY) in the room was a huge plus. Almost forgot, they had free nightly dinners....and I mean, who doesn't love a free dinner.

Best hostel I have stayed by far! Staff are amazing and super helpful! love the free dinner at 10pm every night, you get to meet so many people from everywhere around the world, and I ended up travelling with one of them to Lagos :) Definitely recommend this place!

Best atmosphere of any hostel I've ever been to!

This is simply the best hostel i have been too, it feels like home...the staff are super friendly, the place centrally located and atmosphere is great!! The dinner they provide is superb as well, would go back to seville just for the hostel! And julian, you are amazing!!

Never felt more at home or welcomed at any other hostel!

• 29th Jun 2015

It was a really great hostel. The staff is really great, they went the extra mile to help us find the proper train. The facilities are extremely nice as well. I enjoyed having air conditioning in all the rooms.

It is probably the best hostel in the city. The free 10pm dinner was a great way to meet other travelers. Special thanks to Julian, Matteo and Chung--great staff members. The hostel is close to several department stores/restaurants and walking distance to the Cathedral and Alcazar. There was air conditioning in all the rooms and overall, a very friendly atmosphere.

We really enjoyed the home cooked dinners and the friendliness from the staff.

Friendliest hostel I have been to!

• 25th Jun 2015