Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

I really appreciate the staff in the hostel. They are nice and supportive, which gave me a great experience in Seville. I like the city and the people in Hostel One. Will definitely come back again.

The hostel is very well located and everything worth to see is nearby. There is a nice little square in front of it with a really good bar and terrace, where you can have a typical Spanish breakfast. The staff is really friendly und helpful. Unfortunately, it's an old house and the room we had could have used some renovation. It was quite small, the bed was not comfortable, the room as well as the bathroom were not very clean an had a strange smell about them.

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel! It is located in a cute little plaza, about a 10-15 minute walk from the main sites but Sevilla is a small town so that is normal. The main lobby was very cute and welcoming and I felt comfortable leaving my bags there before check in. All staff were very friendly and helpful. My only complaints would be that our shower was a little dirty (but we were only there for one night so we never used it) and that the bed was uncomfortable. Overall, it was great!

• 26th Oct 2013