Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

A fantastic stay, everything is great, you can not ask for more.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Extremely social, free sangria, free walking tours, free flamenco outings, and something going on every night! Both attendants were very helpful (laundry was a good deal and fast turnaround), and 4 computers available. No wifi in room, and only one outlet though. Lockers need padlock. Roof terrace had hammock and lounge chairs, but not amazing. REALLY cheap beer around corner and Spanish omlette (tortilla espanola) next door.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, and organized free cultural events such as trips to free flamenco performances. The rooms were quite beautiful and clean, and there was almost always a computer free and space in the kitchen. The location is pretty much right in the center of Seville, which is good as Seville requires one to walk a lot. The free tours they recommended were excellent.

Great place to stay and close to everything on foot.

The location is perfect, only 10 minutes on foot to go everywhere (city center). There is a small square just in front of the hostel, where you can rest drinking a cool beer. We stay for a weekend and the staff cleaned the rooms both days. Julian and Asier (the staff), both were so kind and suggested us a lot of plans and restaurants where spend our time.

The hostel is great, very-well located and the staff is the best that u can imagine. They're extremely helpful and they really work on the atmosphere, on the events, etc - it's always sth going on there :) if u want to ask anything, make real any of your craziest ideas - the staff is there and they'll surely help u :)

It was a nice hostel accommodation wise, I was in a 4 person dorm which had it's own bathroom which was really nice. Really expensive though and because of that the hostel isn't terribly lively which makes it difficult to meet people. I went out with the hostel group to Feria and there were only 4 others including the hostel employee taking us down to the festival.

The lockers were quite flimsy and way too narrow for a lot of bags Id imagine (I had a little hardback carry-on and it was about mangled trying to get it in). The bathroom in our shared room was fine, but the shared kitchen was a bit grim. It did have one, though.

Hostel is really nice, big reception area and kitchen area, fits the local weather well. The 8 bed room is quite small, but I just managed to put my luggages aside. Organised activities are abundant, and there're lots of information available. Staff are very helpful!

Good location, walking distance to and from everything, some good eateries nearby Friendly staff who are happy to help you with sightseeing and even help organise groups to go to Feria, also regular things like pub crawls. Free walking tour will pick you up from the accom in the morning. Bike hire available Clean hostel, serviced daily. Well equipped kitchen

Very helpful & cheerful staff.

• 4th May 2014
  • Malaysia
  • Couple, 41+

The hostel is in a very interesting house. Well decorated and in a good location. It could be better cleaned and more organized. My bed didn't have a locker key and the staff didn't care about it. I didn't feel much interest from the staff in helping the travelers during their stay.

• 25th Apr 2014

This Hostel wasn't the friendliest or most welcoming I've ever stayed at, but the beds were comfortable and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. There are lots of common areas to sit in and a common kitchen to use. It's in a cute area of town, surrounded by cafes, so there's never any shortage of good food. Walk out the door and go to the cafe on your right and you've found the best sangria in town.

I had a very nice stay at the hostel, I was in a 6bed room which might feel a bit crowded if full but I was on my own so that was fine ! The access to the kitchen was practical, everything was very clean and the staff were helpful ! I followed the free tour that works in association with the hostel (the tour guide came to get us directly there) and it was the best ! I went on the spanish tour with Laura and she was very smiling and full of knowledge :)

Sevilla would've been a totally different experience (in a bad way) with out this hostel. The staff was extremely helpful and the hostel was in the best location. Will definitely recommend to friends and stay again!

Very nice hostel with a lot of open space and great staff!

Very good location. Staff is friendly and helpful. Room is nice and clean. I would go there again!

The best part of staying at One Hostel is the great staff they have. Always helpful and willing to give you advices or recommendations. They are always trying to make your stay better. Ariel and Julian are the best hosts I ever meet on any Hostel.

The hostel is very cool!! Great location, the staff is the best one I have ever met! The rooms and ambience in general are very good... have fun!!

Perfect location, beautiful hostel with wonderful terrace, sympathetic staff!