Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Amazing hostel! Friendly staff from around the world, free dinner or sangria every night. It's easy to meet people, and they go out every night. Nice rooftop terrace for sunny days. Definitely recommend!

It has the best staff I've cross upon. So many activities, free dinner a couple of nights, going out as a group, the staff makes a great atmosphere.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The staff is very friendly, the location is perfect, prices are reasonable... The only negative thing is that there's no heating and it gets pretty cold in winter. But there were extra blankets so that was okay. I would definitely recommend this hostel!!

Thank you for your friendliness and for making my stay so cool. When I will come back to Sevilla I will definitely stay in your hostel. Hope to see you soon! Maria

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Romania

Staff was very friendly and helpful and answered any questions i had! The rooms are a bit cold in the winter but there are extra blankets. It's nice that there is a kitchen to cook your own food and I also enjoyed the music they played when everyone was in the common room. Also nice and clean and close by the cathedral and real alcazar!

I certainly enjoyed my time at Sevilla Hostel One Centro! The hostel is staffed with very friendly and interesting people that I was happy to get to know during my short stay there. It's a very social hostel, as both nights I was there the staff took any visitors out to bars/clubs, and there was free sangria and/or free dinner. The one downside was that it very loud at times - noise carries easily to the rooms and when people are loud in the lobby it was impossible to sleep.

• 30th Jan 2015

I had a great weekend in Sevilla. The staff were very welcoming and fun. Every night they showed us some great nightlife. Definitely one of my favourite hostels.

Great hostel with the best atmosphere of all!!!

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Super hostel! With amazing helping staff. Thank you

Hostel with an excellent atmosphere, felt like a part of a big family. Free dinner or sangria every night and lots of social activities, so that I got to know a lot of interesting spots in Seville. I will definitely come back!!!

• 29th Jan 2015

This was the best hostel that I have been at so far! The staff were extremely friendly! The hostel offers many activities and is all around a great environment to be in. You WILL NOT regret staying here.

Awesome hostel with great people and excellent accommodation!! The staff rocks, especially Julian! Highly recommended

• 28th Jan 2015

The best Hostel I can find in the city. The hostel is nice and really clean, the atmosphery is great , the city beautiful and julian and all the staff super friendly! I liked a lot all the activities organized picnic and free dinner! Really I can't ask more for an hostel

Friendly staff, free dinners and sangria, great atmosphere, wonderful city

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

The staff was really friendly and made me feel welcomed. There is free dinner every other night and is a good way to meet other people staying in the hostel. This is a very social hostel and is a lot of fun!

If you want to mingle, go to this hostel. Most of all, staffs are very nice and try their best. Julian was extremely friendly and helped me a lot :)

I loved this hostel! Staff is great, really friendly, helpful and caring (best regards to Aline and Julian :-) ). Rooms are ok, mattresses really comfortable. I couldn't close my window properly but there was a heater in my room. I enjoyed free dinner or free sangria and playing games in the night! The staff tries to involve everyone who wants so there is a great atmosphere between the guests as well. On the roof terrace you have a great view. I absolutely recommend staying there!

Hostel One was a great place to meet people in Seville. The staff was super friendly and they even alternated between a free dinner and free sangria night to night. The beds were comfortable and we had a very clean ensuite bathroom. The common areas were nicely decorated and all felt like cool places to hang out. They are equipped with a kitchen for guests use and a lovely patio. Would definitely stay here again if I make it back to Seville.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Good vibe - night time activities that get everyone involved make it really easy to meet people! The free dinner consisted of chickpeas and onions, so not amazing- but hey, it's free! Staff were helpful and gave lots of tips! Water pressure in the shower is pretty pathetic though. Would stay here again!

I didn't want to leave the place. The staffs were always available to really care for us and to make sure we were having a great time visiting the city and their hostel. The staffs actually took you out every night and day for bar hopping and outings. The free dinner was great too.