Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Great facilities with friendly staff!

Amazing!!!!! The staff is so great and they have free dinner every night. Seville is magical and so is this hostel!

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

It was a great hostal , I really enjoyed my stay there , the staff were super professional and caring , one of the best experiences I have ever had

I spent two nights in Seville, and can't fault anything about the hostel. The atmosphere was brilliant, and the food put on every night was wonderful. The fact that everyone eats and drinks together makes for a really social atmosphere - probably the best hotel I've ever stayed in, really great staff, really great people.

One of the best hostels i've ever stayed at. Perfect location, walking distance from everything and great value for money. Julian and all the people working at the hostel were very nice and friendly. Highly recommended for anyone visiting Seville!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Egypt

The hostel is in a good location that is within a 20 minute walking distance of the Cathedral. They have free dinners occasionally 10 PM where you get to eat and socialize with the staff and other people staying there as well. I met a lot of fun people and had a great time! It's also a plus that there is air conditioning in the rooms as Seville can get pretty hot during the summer. Some of the staff spoke to us a little condescendingly and rude, but other than that there were no issues.

FREE DINNER EVERYNIGHT IS AWESOME ! THANKS GUYS, I FELT LIKE SLEEPIMG AL HOME !

The best hostel I ever been! Location and facilities are great and the staff is awesone! Campa rocks!

• 30th May 2015
  • Austria

Fantastic hostel. The people there are all incredibly awesome! There were a few problems with the facilities. The wifi went out often and the toilets didn't flush once in a while. I still highly recommend the hostel because the dinners were fantastic and the overall stay was very enjoyable!

In this hostel they definitely know what they do and their staff (Julian, Matteo, Ariel and Chung) makes the difference. The location is excellent, 5 minutes from downtown and close to supermarkets. The rooms are big and all the hostel is very clean. At night comes the best. The "Free Dinner" is a great time to chat with other tourists and listen different experiences. Undoubtedly, we'll repeat Hostel One if we come back to Sevilla.

Best staff ever, amazing location. Pretty clean. Only thing is noise outside of hostel after midnight if you have a room facing front of street. Also Internet at upper floor room might not be reliable but it worked fine as soon as you leave the room so might need more powerful enhancer. Will stay again and totally recommend this place.

This hostel is located in a cool square surrounded by small restaurants where you can have cheap and delicious breaksfast and other meals and drinks. The staff is great, special thanks to Matteo that made me feel at home in Seville. I love the generous community atmosphere this place has. A volunteer chef cooks yummy dinner provided for free by the hostel and all guests can eat together on a large table right in the middle of the building. Wifi worked pretty well from the room. Beds are comfy.

Great hostel. The free walking tour was nice as well.

Honestly, best hostel I've stayed at. Never met a friendlier staff and seen a cleaner hostel! As a solo travel - dinners were a great way to meet people, deliciously cooked by Chung. If I'm ever in Sevilla again, I will definitely be staying at this place!! Giuliano - gracias por todo! -- Carla

AMAZING! If you are considering hosteling in Sevilla this is the place to stay! My first night ever being in Europe and I could not be happier with this hostel. I am in Sevilla for Study Abroad and needed a place to stay with a friend before we went to our homestay houses the next day and this was the perfect choice! The staff was beyond helpful, accommodating, friendly, and overall amazing. The facilities were clean, the atmosphere was very welcoming, and not once did I ever feel unsafe.

• 24th May 2015

THE BEST HOSTEL!!!!!! Free dinner everynight and the staff WAS AWSOME, NICE AND HELPFUL. Thank you for everything.

The Hostel One Centro definitely worths the money paid. The staff is amazing and made the difference in this hostel.

staff were great! welcomed very nicely, opened up to everyone in the house and provided great dinner and night life! recommend to anyone

• 22nd May 2015

WOW what an awesome stay at a wonderful place. Chung's free dinners were unreal and it was so nice sitting down for dinner with everyone. All the staff are awesome! Julian makes sure you feel welcome and takes you out to the best bars! The rooms were small but nice, showers were great as well! The wifi was a bit spotty in the room but it's all worth it because the hostel is such a great atmosphere! Guests are super social too, we were sad to leave! Awesome location and free walking tour!!!

Had a great time at this hostel. The staff was great, specially the cook and Julian who was very helpful. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a quality hostel in a great city.