Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel! It is located in a cute little plaza, about a 10-15 minute walk from the main sites but Sevilla is a small town so that is normal. The main lobby was very cute and welcoming and I felt comfortable leaving my bags there before check in. All staff were very friendly and helpful. My only complaints would be that our shower was a little dirty (but we were only there for one night so we never used it) and that the bed was uncomfortable. Overall, it was great!

• 26th Oct 2013

The staffs are very friendly and there are many activities proposed to you every night. Don't miss the flamenco show.

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Vietnam

This hostel is awesome. Very clean with the most friendly and welcoming staff. The best hostel of my trip!! The atmosphere was fun and relaxed. Close to everything. If I go back to Sevilla, I will go there to spend the night. It's really a good address.

1 2 Next » last »