Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Good location, walking distance to and from everything, some good eateries nearby Friendly staff who are happy to help you with sightseeing and even help organise groups to go to Feria, also regular things like pub crawls. Free walking tour will pick you up from the accom in the morning. Bike hire available Clean hostel, serviced daily. Well equipped kitchen

Very helpful & cheerful staff.

• 4th May 2014
  • Malaysia
  • Couple, 41+

The hostel is in a very interesting house. Well decorated and in a good location. It could be better cleaned and more organized. My bed didn't have a locker key and the staff didn't care about it. I didn't feel much interest from the staff in helping the travelers during their stay.

• 25th Apr 2014

This Hostel wasn't the friendliest or most welcoming I've ever stayed at, but the beds were comfortable and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. There are lots of common areas to sit in and a common kitchen to use. It's in a cute area of town, surrounded by cafes, so there's never any shortage of good food. Walk out the door and go to the cafe on your right and you've found the best sangria in town.

I had a very nice stay at the hostel, I was in a 6bed room which might feel a bit crowded if full but I was on my own so that was fine ! The access to the kitchen was practical, everything was very clean and the staff were helpful ! I followed the free tour that works in association with the hostel (the tour guide came to get us directly there) and it was the best ! I went on the spanish tour with Laura and she was very smiling and full of knowledge :)

Sevilla would've been a totally different experience (in a bad way) with out this hostel. The staff was extremely helpful and the hostel was in the best location. Will definitely recommend to friends and stay again!

Very nice hostel with a lot of open space and great staff!

Very good location. Staff is friendly and helpful. Room is nice and clean. I would go there again!

The best part of staying at One Hostel is the great staff they have. Always helpful and willing to give you advices or recommendations. They are always trying to make your stay better. Ariel and Julian are the best hosts I ever meet on any Hostel.

The hostel is very cool!! Great location, the staff is the best one I have ever met! The rooms and ambience in general are very good... have fun!!

Perfect location, beautiful hostel with wonderful terrace, sympathetic staff!

The building is amazing, with lots of common rooms. The staff seemed to have a hard time being friendly, although they seemed to try.

Great atmosphere in the hostel. I made a lot of friends, have fun and really enjoy staying there. The staff took us to see a flamenco show, then to some bars and they help me every time I ask where to go or buy food, etc. I really recommend this hostel for the location, price and staff!

Very clean beds, rooms, and bathroom, very nice staff, got quite lost trying to find it, but then again I get lost trying to find everything. It has lockers that it provides you a key for and a variety of room sizes for the privacy vs. expense that you desire. I lucked out and got a four person room and they ended up being pretty empty so got the whole thing to myself, which was awesome! All in all I would definitely recommend this hostel

• 26th Mar 2014

The location is perfect. In a small quiet square 2 minute walk from the Setas de Sevilla (mushroom structures) which is the center of Seville. Beautiful old Sevillan building. Clean. Great staff! Walking, tapas tours, computers+ wifi. Can walk everywhere you need to go in Old Sevilla or bike rental from the hostel at 9 euros for the day. 5-6 euro taxi from the main street to bus or train or 20 minute flat walk. Take at least 3 days in Seville. Gracias!

The Hostel is very good located but the rooms don't look like the ones in the pictures and our backpacks didn't fit in the locker. But it's a nice Place to stay.

Very welcoming and friendly. The rooms are clean and the hostel has all facilities needed for a traveller. All the sites are within walking distance and Stefano especially was very helpful with directions. I would love to stay in Hostel One Centro again and will recommend this hostel for others heading for Sevilla.

Excellent hostel, beautiful place, great location and helpful staff!

great hostel, great staff, good location, fast wifi, no complaints whatsoever

Absolutely loved the hostel! Staff is very friendly! Facilities are clean and good. Beds are comfortable and rooms have aircon- lovely warm air for the cool winter nights! Kitchen is well equipped. I booked one night and ended up spending many more. Great HOST to make you feel welcome!! You CAN´T ask for a better place!! Highly recommend!!