Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Some hostels are too social, some are too quiet. Hostel One in Seville can be what ever you want it to be. There are free Sangria and dinner on alternating nights with lots of people in attendance. Some people though just do their own thing, which is fine too. Ariel (the manager) and Giuliano (his cousin) are very attentive hosts although at the same time very relaxed and easy going. This hostel is a rare find.

Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed at on my trip! Really great atmosphere, the hostel is set up perfectly to create a communal vibe so it's really easy to get to know others in the hostel and they do either free dinner or sangria every night which also helps and the foods delicious! All the facilities are great and it's in a perfect location, a quiet area but close to all the sights and the nightlife. Seriously stay here, it's the type of place where everyone ends up extending their stay

• 11th Nov 2014

This is the best hostel I have stayed in, in the three months I have been travelling. The hostel staff were amazing, telling us places to go for authentic tapas and good days trips from Sevilla. The atmosphere created was awesome. The FREE sangria and dinner brought everyone together and was great for making new friends, especially solo travellers. The rooms also are very good and the secure lockers in each room ensure the safety of your belongings!

Exceptional hostel for a great price. Could not speak more highly about the hostel and its great staff!

• 10th Nov 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Hostel One. I recommend it to anyone who travels to Sevilla. The atmosphere is great and the staff is very kind and helpful!! I had great talks with Julian and Ariel during the free dinner and sangria nights, they were always looking after the guests to make them feel at home!!

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

If you enter a hostel late in the evening and the first what you see are cheery people sitting on a big table right behind the entrance having some drinks together, then you know: You`re in the right place! :) It was a pity that we only could less than 12 hours in total, but even that was sufficient for realizing that this is really a special place. Thank you for your help and everything, especially for being so open and even partying with your guests, stay tuned! ;)

This place is amazing! It felt like home to me. The staff is so friendly and make you feel like part of the family. This was the perfect place for me as a solo traveler!

• 7th Nov 2014

BEST HOSTEL EVER!! Great staff, great location, great typical andalucian house, and VERY clean. They offered me free dinner and sangria every night!!! I had an amazing time, Ariel and Julian are 2 amazing guys, we went out and talked a lot, they explained me everything about the city, where to see a free flamenco show, what to visit, where to go out etc etc... Thanks for everything guys! I guess I'll see you again soon... ;) Huge kisses from the best alto papo blues ever!

Nice staff and every evenig either free sangria or a free dinner, that's even better than an included breakfast.

• 4th Nov 2014

Great hostel with a great vibe. Staff make you feel at home and the dinners are amazing!

It's in the part of town I wanted to be in (near historical center), is clean, has lockers, has good wifi, & is colorful. Best part is helpful and friendly (without being overbearing) staff. One suggestion - if you are coming by train, write out complete directions from station. I walked and got lost (if that happens, just ask people to point you toward La Campana bar/restaurant and then call the hostel). They are planning on putting up video directions. I only wish I could've stayed longer!

The best hostel I ever stayed! Great staff, they helped me in everything I needed, specially Julian!! The atmosphere of the hostel is amazing, free dinner or free sangria EVERY NIGHT so you can met a lot of travelers!! Clean, perfect location in a beautiful square !! I will be back here next time and recommend it to my friends!! Thanks Hostel One Sevilla for a wonderful stay in this city!!!

This place is great. Clean, cool atmosphere. They even have free dinner or sangria every night. The people are really awesome and nights out with them are great. If you're staying in Seville this the only place you need to look at. It's so close to everything in the city center too - perfect.

• 3rd Nov 2014

If you're looking for a place to stay in Seville, don't look further! Great, helpful staff with good attitude, especially their manager Ariel who is also a great cook! They have free food and sangria nights there! Very social hostel, you will make friends easily! Just amazing!!!

Hostel One is a very good hostel.Hostel One is near the downtown-city of Sevilla and the bus-stop. It is not long to walk to the city.There are a lot of bars and restaurants,too. The hostel is a very good hostel,It is clean and the staff is very friendly. Every evening you meet all the guests from the hostel and have dinner together- after that you go out with all and visit bars,restaurants, flamenco-show etc.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Staff was awesome- provided free events (spanish tortilla night, sangria night) almost every night, making it very easy to socialize without it being a "party" hostel. Also took us out to flamenco and some bars! Room was comfortable and had a nice bathroom; wifi worked reasonably well everywhere. Only complaints: showerhead was a little funky and got water everywhere, and the sheets had a few stains (not dirty, just stained).

This hostel is the best hostel I've ever been so far! The staff is excellent and very helpful, everything is clean. The house in itself was built in 1878 and is very finely decorated. You can even the guitar ;) The location is perfect: in the center of Sevilla, you can go everywhere easily. Every evening, the free dinner and animations allowed us to befriend with other people. All in all, to enjoy your stay in Sevilla, it's the best place to have fun!

Surely one of the best hostels i've been to!!! The staff is very kind and helpful - they show you Sevilla in an authentic way with free dinners, Sangria and pub tours. The hostel is perfectly situated - you can reach everything in the center easily by foot. Not to forget the delicious bar in front of it where you can get a cheap spanish breakfast and all the Tapas you're looking for. My first choice in Sevilla!!!

A brilliant hostel with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Really helpful staff who pointed out lots of places to visit and even provided free sangria!

• 27th Oct 2014

It was one of the best hostels during my trip! Well situated with a great staff!!! I spent there only one night but I miss it as it was my home! Atmosphere is perfect, staff is really kind and helpfull and free Spanish dinner was delicious! I´ve seen almost everything I could in 2 days because of the staffs tips and perfect location: at the one hand you have center and at the other something incredible called Alameda with all it's bars and parties. I wish I came back soon! Highly recommend!

• 27th Oct 2014