Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

WE LOVED THIS HOSTEL!!

• 27th Feb 2015

A couple decent guys at the front desk, but this is among the worst hostels I have ever stayed at. Shower looked dirty, some mold/brown spots ingrained, could not find the darn place - looked for an hour - the room door doesn't automatically lock, so it is open (for random people to come in). The front door was wide open one time, so people could just barge in, there are two windows to the room I was in - and they provided no noise cancelation to the party happening in the dining room.

Though we spent only 3 hours in the hostel and didn't have a chance to stay, I have to say this is the best hostel I've been to!! My friends and I made a mistake when booking the air tickets so we have to figure out in a short time how to get to Barcelona and the staff German helped us soooooooooooo much! Without him, we wouldn't be able to contact the airline company or find a car in the carpooling website to take us to Madrid! He literally saved our trip!! Plus we had a free dinner that night.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • China

Best hostel I have stayed at. The staff are great and they are in a great location in Sevilla. They are very kind and are willing to help you with whatever will make your stay better. Would recommend to everyone.

• 24th Feb 2015

We liked this hostel a lot! The staff is so nice and they make you feel welcome. They have free dinner or free sangria every night. They upgraded us on arrival, just because they had free space. We stayed in a four bed dorm which was small, but you only sleep there anyways... The location is central and within walking distance to the main attractions. Also good for people who travel alone, you meet people easily. Stay there! :)

Very good staff! German, and Giulliano were excellent hosts! Very comfy feeling!

• 17th Feb 2015

Staff is excellent. Julian and his team did a very good job. They try to do everything for the benefit of the guests. Location is perfect to discover the City. The only downside is the construction of the building, because some rooms have only windows to the Lobby, so it can be very noisy in the room, if people are noisy in the Lobby. But this is only a small problem, because staff cares for silence after midnight.

아름다운 18세기 전통 건물을 개조한 호스텔이어서 건물 내부가 아름답고 잘 관리되어 깨끗합니다. 주방도 사용할 수 있고 저녁은 무료제공 :) 호스텔 관리하는 친구들이 젊은 친구들이어서 밤에 함께 어울리면 새로운 친구도 금방 사귀고 재밌어요

The staff and guests were a really great group of people. In all,of the hostels that I visited I must say this was the most social, they offered nightly dinners and there was always something going on at night like bar hopping etc. Special thanks to staff member Gulio who helped me successfully plan my last minute trip to Granada, he was great from the moment I walked through the door of the hostel providing me with worth while sights to see and great places to eat and free tours.

• 15th Feb 2015

Hi, I am travelling alone and had an awesome stay at the Sevilla Hostel One. The stuff is so helpful and there is different fantastic program like free sharing dinner or going out every day. They gave me good advises where to go, because there are so many cool things in Sevilla to visit. Can totally recommand it ;)

The staff at Hostel One are awesome and they go over and beyond to make you feel welcome. Also, they make sure to let you know all about the cool restaurants and bars to check out while you're there. Super friendly and the hostel is clean and really laid back. I would definitely recommend this hostel to any travelers heading to Sevilla!!

• 13th Feb 2015

Comfortable hostel, the staff is really nice and helpful. They have free activities at night (dinner, free drinks), like 10 pm that goes until like 1am. The hostel is clean and beautiful. Good location too. (I can't evaluate the dorm because I stayed in a private room)

The staff was exceptionelly helpfull. One of them even helped me with my luggage. Best staff in all the hostels i visited. Das Personal in diesem Hostel war super, einer hat mir sogar beim tragen meines Koffers geholfen. Ansonsten ist das Hostel auch gut ausgestattet und hat eine gute Lage.

Staff was nice and helpful. Free dinner / Sangrgia was great and a nice way to meet other people.

Nice location. Friendly staff. Free dinner. Nice shower. Not too loud. So, very good hostel indeed.

One of the most entertaining hostels I've ever been! They often organize free dinners all together in the hostel, and really make you feel part of a family! They also have a big terrace on the roof where you can chill out and enjoy the sunset lying on the the hammock! Very recommended!

I reserved single room only for 22 euros. but room condition was very good. and especially the reception staff named German was very kind. When i arrived there before check-in time, he checked room state and offered early check-in. Also he gave me a map of Sevilla and informed me the best sightseeing place and the course. and he carried my carrier even though i was a man. so kind. i definitely recommand this hostel. it was nice experience and i will go there if i will visit Sevilla again.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Amazing hostel! Friendly staff from around the world, free dinner or sangria every night. It's easy to meet people, and they go out every night. Nice rooftop terrace for sunny days. Definitely recommend!

It has the best staff I've cross upon. So many activities, free dinner a couple of nights, going out as a group, the staff makes a great atmosphere.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The staff is very friendly, the location is perfect, prices are reasonable... The only negative thing is that there's no heating and it gets pretty cold in winter. But there were extra blankets so that was okay. I would definitely recommend this hostel!!