Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Loved the room - had a great view over the courtyard filled with orange trees - and the location was great. The staff create a really great atmosphere within the hostel and are always helpful. Would recommend to anyone going to Sevilla.

I would definitely recommend this hostel! Very nice atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff!

We spent a great time at Sevilla Hostel. We arrived in the early morning and even by that Giulian gave us a room to rest and sleep, it was awesome! The staffs are very nice as well and you always have free dinner or free sangria with te nicest people that I have ever met in a hostel. Definetly recommended, and if you go there in the summer, I think we might meet because it seems the best time to visit Sevilla.

Nice hostel, and they have free sangria or dinner at night, so it's really easy to meet other people!

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed atat. Amazing atmosphere, amazing staff, and a wonderful place to meet amazing people.

I have stayed in hostels around the world and not one lives up to this one. The staff were amazing. Free dinner or free sangria every night. The atmosphere was amazing. The staff really tried to bring everyone together every night with food or drinks and nightly trips to the local bars. I would only go back to this hostel again and the other sister hostels of Hostel One.

This is one of the best hostels that I've ever stayed in! It's super awesome, very social (the common area is a huge room right in the middle of the hostel, and all the other rooms open up into it or into stair landings right over it, creating an unbeatable social atmosphere). The people running it were absolutely amazing. They organized events, cooked dinner, made sangria, and provided awesome games and conversations. Overall, the whole experience was perfect.

I had a great time at Sevilla Hostel One Centro, it's a great location & is super easy to find from the plaza de armas bus station. The staff was incredibly helpful and reassured me many times that if I ever needed anything else when i was in Sevilla to come back & they'd help me. I recommend this hostel to travelers on a budget because even though it's cheap it's quality. I had a bunch of luggage that didn't all fit in the locker and they had no problem keeping it at reception for me.

• 10th Jan 2015

I was very impressed with this hostel. The staff and volunteers were amazing - they would always go out of their way to help, give suggestions, organise free sangria nights, take travellers out to bars etc etc. If you have a couple of spare euros, I definitely recommend getting the single room with ensuite which must be the best value in Spain.

Hostel atmosphere and staff were wonderful. Only issue was the bed, there were springs coming through, luckily there was no one on the bunk above so I used the blanket between myself and the mattress and it was not a problem.

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I did not want to leave! The location is perfect, in a great little plaza with plenty to see and do within walking distance. I felt very comfortable my entire stay. The hostel is well kept, clean and safe. But the best part is definitely the staff, and all the activities they do with the guests. There are free dinner and sangria nights, pub crawls, game nights and tours around Sevilla. The workers are extremely friendly and helpful. It is the best!

• 8th Jan 2015

Amazing!! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The staff gave us great suggestions on places to eat and when to go see the major attractions (like the cathedral and alcazar). There was more of a community feel here rather than just stopping in for a bed at night. They even offered free dinner one night, and they were also making homemade sangria the next night!

• 8th Jan 2015

Great location and friendly staff! I will definitey be back in the Spring time. I stayed in the 4 bedroom female dormitory. The room was really quite, warm in winter and very clean.I was travelling alone, so it was also a nice place to meet like minded travellers. The staff arrange social activities every evening and there was even free dinner :)

• 6th Jan 2015
  • South Africa

I must say the has been one if the best hostels I stayed in a while. I found the staff extremely courteous and helpful. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm all by myself. I came back one day and my bed was made. I liked that. On both nights that I stayed, there was a free communal dinner which was a great way to get to know other fellow guests. Overall I would totally reccommend staying in this hostel if you are planning in staying in Seville.

This was a great hostel with very friendly staff who know all their is to know about Seville. I accidentally lost/forgot my phone in a taxi and was panicking about it. Julian, who works at the hostel and is from Argentina helped get my phone back because I could not speak any Spanish. Thanks Julian!!! I would recommend this hostel to anyone that makes a stop in the great city of Seville. I will be going back to this hostel if I am in Seville again.

The hostel was very accommodating. We were staying the night of New Year's Eve and was happy to hear that the hostel had a full schedule for the night's activities. We couldn't have imagine a better place to be staying at during the holiday. We met other travelers and formed friendships very easily. The location was fantastic, very close to La Pepona Tapas which is a must try (rated #9 restaurant in Seville)!!

Liked: Good location right in city center close to all sights, walking distance from Santa Justa station. Big and fully equipped kitchen and comfortable common area. Amazing staff - really helpful, also organized a fun New Year's party for all guests. Disliked: Thin walls and windows in the room, could hear everything in the hallway and in the street. Hot water was but a trickle.

This is a great hostel. I would definitely recommend it. It is clean, the location is perfect to explore any angle of the city, and Julian was a great host.

The clerks here are really very very nice.. all of here are perfect

Staff was very helpful and nice. I booked a two bed female dorm for me and my mother. it is a decent room with heater and warm shower in the ensuite. It is quiet outside after 12:00 midnight and nice atmosphere in day time. Staff(Julian) helped carry my mother's luggage upstairs. They patiently explained the tourist sites in Sevilla. If the guy who worked in the morning will show better patience when i asked about zara home store, it will be perfect. I hope he enjoys the job like Julian does.