Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Great atmosphere in the hostel. I made a lot of friends, have fun and really enjoy staying there. The staff took us to see a flamenco show, then to some bars and they help me every time I ask where to go or buy food, etc. I really recommend this hostel for the location, price and staff!

Very clean beds, rooms, and bathroom, very nice staff, got quite lost trying to find it, but then again I get lost trying to find everything. It has lockers that it provides you a key for and a variety of room sizes for the privacy vs. expense that you desire. I lucked out and got a four person room and they ended up being pretty empty so got the whole thing to myself, which was awesome! All in all I would definitely recommend this hostel

• 26th Mar 2014

The location is perfect. In a small quiet square 2 minute walk from the Setas de Sevilla (mushroom structures) which is the center of Seville. Beautiful old Sevillan building. Clean. Great staff! Walking, tapas tours, computers+ wifi. Can walk everywhere you need to go in Old Sevilla or bike rental from the hostel at 9 euros for the day. 5-6 euro taxi from the main street to bus or train or 20 minute flat walk. Take at least 3 days in Seville. Gracias!

The Hostel is very good located but the rooms don't look like the ones in the pictures and our backpacks didn't fit in the locker. But it's a nice Place to stay.

Very welcoming and friendly. The rooms are clean and the hostel has all facilities needed for a traveller. All the sites are within walking distance and Stefano especially was very helpful with directions. I would love to stay in Hostel One Centro again and will recommend this hostel for others heading for Sevilla.

Excellent hostel, beautiful place, great location and helpful staff!

great hostel, great staff, good location, fast wifi, no complaints whatsoever

Absolutely loved the hostel! Staff is very friendly! Facilities are clean and good. Beds are comfortable and rooms have aircon- lovely warm air for the cool winter nights! Kitchen is well equipped. I booked one night and ended up spending many more. Great HOST to make you feel welcome!! You CAN´T ask for a better place!! Highly recommend!!

1 2 3 Next » last »