Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Great location, the hostel is built in an old house, completely cozy, big bathrooms, very clean. The staff was very friendly and I loved the free sangria and risotto :) . Great atmosphere also! Highly recommendable!!

• 22nd Nov 2014

Sevilla Hostel One makes tops of the hostels I have stayed at during my travels! The free dinner and sangria nights are a great way to meet people and save money. The staff is extremely friendly and really looks out to make sure you have the best visit possible. Thank you Julián for all the helpful tips that made my trip to Sevilla the best possible!

My stay at HostelOne Centro was fantastic. The staff is very welcoming and makes an effort get to know guests and share the city of Sevilla with them. It is a social hostel, which when traveling alone it was nice to meet people. The location is great in a not so touristy side street and in easy walking distance to main areas of the city. I would definitely stay again.

I spend a lovely time in Seville. The hostel was perfect. (very good value for money). Thanks again to the team!!

Very cheap. Gracias al todos

• 20th Nov 2014

Uno de los mejores hosteles de mi vida. Buena ubicación, empleos muy agradables y ayudantes. Es muy facíl conocer otros viajeros porque tienen noches de sangria y de cenas gratis! Es un hostel MUY limpio, y nuestra habitación tiene un baño ensuite. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great location, staff is very friendly and helpful. It's very easy to meet other travelers because of the free sangria and dinner nights! It's a very clean hostel, and our room even had an ensuite bathroom

Absolutely loved my time here! we made friends from different hostels when we went on a walking tour, and every night, ours was definitely the most happening! Ariel and Julian were super helpful and genuinely interested in helping travellers meet each other. Free dinner and sangria was awesome!!! We made a fantastic group of friends here; the hostel seemed to attract nice people, and it's put us in a way better mood for the rest of our holidays! Thanks guys!

• 20th Nov 2014

Absolutely fantastic hostel. Really nice rooms, big communal area and great atmosphere. All the staff made us very welcome and treated us to free paella and sangria. There didn't seem to be a thing about Seville that the staff didn't know and they went out of their way to help us! Highly recommended.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Evertything great.=)

I had such a wonderful time at this hostel I will recommend it to all my friends! The staff create a very friendly atmosphere by offering guests help with any orientation needed for getting to know the city and even helped me with some printing some boarding passes I needed for travel to my next destination. I enjoyed the frequent friendly social activities they organized for guests (free group dinners and sangria nights) so I made many friends while there! Clean, relaxed, and cozy ambiance!!

• 14th Nov 2014

Some hostels are too social, some are too quiet. Hostel One in Seville can be what ever you want it to be. There are free Sangria and dinner on alternating nights with lots of people in attendance. Some people though just do their own thing, which is fine too. Ariel (the manager) and Giuliano (his cousin) are very attentive hosts although at the same time very relaxed and easy going. This hostel is a rare find.

Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed at on my trip! Really great atmosphere, the hostel is set up perfectly to create a communal vibe so it's really easy to get to know others in the hostel and they do either free dinner or sangria every night which also helps and the foods delicious! All the facilities are great and it's in a perfect location, a quiet area but close to all the sights and the nightlife. Seriously stay here, it's the type of place where everyone ends up extending their stay

• 11th Nov 2014

This is the best hostel I have stayed in, in the three months I have been travelling. The hostel staff were amazing, telling us places to go for authentic tapas and good days trips from Sevilla. The atmosphere created was awesome. The FREE sangria and dinner brought everyone together and was great for making new friends, especially solo travellers. The rooms also are very good and the secure lockers in each room ensure the safety of your belongings!

Exceptional hostel for a great price. Could not speak more highly about the hostel and its great staff!

• 10th Nov 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Hostel One. I recommend it to anyone who travels to Sevilla. The atmosphere is great and the staff is very kind and helpful!! I had great talks with Julian and Ariel during the free dinner and sangria nights, they were always looking after the guests to make them feel at home!!

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

If you enter a hostel late in the evening and the first what you see are cheery people sitting on a big table right behind the entrance having some drinks together, then you know: You`re in the right place! :) It was a pity that we only could less than 12 hours in total, but even that was sufficient for realizing that this is really a special place. Thank you for your help and everything, especially for being so open and even partying with your guests, stay tuned! ;)

This place is amazing! It felt like home to me. The staff is so friendly and make you feel like part of the family. This was the perfect place for me as a solo traveler!

• 7th Nov 2014

BEST HOSTEL EVER!! Great staff, great location, great typical andalucian house, and VERY clean. They offered me free dinner and sangria every night!!! I had an amazing time, Ariel and Julian are 2 amazing guys, we went out and talked a lot, they explained me everything about the city, where to see a free flamenco show, what to visit, where to go out etc etc... Thanks for everything guys! I guess I'll see you again soon... ;) Huge kisses from the best alto papo blues ever!

Nice staff and every evenig either free sangria or a free dinner, that's even better than an included breakfast.

• 4th Nov 2014

Great hostel with a great vibe. Staff make you feel at home and the dinners are amazing!