Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Lovely hostel, liked the free dinner.

Really comfortable hostel with a super friendly staff.

• 14th Jul 2015

Really homey and friendly hostel

We had so much fun staying in this hostel and the staff is really friendly! We would come back there for sure if we go back to Sevilla.

I loved Sevilla Hostel One!! It was in a great location, I was able to walk everywhere I wanted. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The free dinners were delicious and a great way to meet people. I went to the pub crawl one night and it was a blast! Also, the room was clean and nice. The bathroom in the room was great. I would recommend this to everyone!

Great hostel, nice staff. 100% coming back! Thanks Matteo and the Cooks!

• 12th Jul 2015

The people are amazing! Everyone I met was open and friendly. Some of the staff can be just a bit overbearing and come across as rude, but other than that it was great!

Friendly staff. Free dinner. Good lobby to socialize. Not enough bathrooms. Dodgy WiFi.

Staff was friendly and facilities were fine. However, the sheets were bit dusty/dirty when I arrived.

Decent location, very helpful crew, looked forward to Sangria'o'clock every night. Comfortable rooms with an attached bathroom. Things worked well. Enjoyed my stay immensely.

Way too much drama at this hostel for me as a result of staff hooking up with guests during their stay. One particular staff member (and only one) is incredibly rude. Several other guests staying at the hostel at the same time as me also expressed this opinion. Good location, clean. All rooms are around a central courtyard so rooms on first level can be noisy. Rooms on top level can be hot. I changed to the Oasis Hostel - stay there, its much more chilled and has a rooftop pool!

muy buen hostal, los chicos del staff son muy buena onda y todo funciona bien. me dieron las mejores recomendaciones y ademas las comidas gratis estaban increibles, todo esto ayuda a tener un excelente ambiente. muchas gracias a todos!

Really great atmosphere & staff !! Pub crawl was amazing, great place to meet other travelers.

Keys are very annoying. Swipe cards so much easier and safer

I liked everything about my stay at the hostel. I was there twice and I'll come back if I'm in Sevilla in the future. The staff are great.

Great hostel in a great location! The staff were lovely and super helpful, especially Julian who welcomed us and showed us the best places to eat and see etc. They offer lots of social events and the building and rooms are lovely. There is a little square outside which was great for breakfast and it is close to all the main attractions. The wifi wasn't great but they have computers downstairs that are free to use so it wasn't a big issue. Would definitely recommend this place!

After walking around on a hot summers day in Seville it is so wonderful to return to Hostel One. It is a beautiful building, the facilities are perfect (big air conditioned rooms, good showers), and the staff and guests are fun to be around. The hostel events are great, I loved our picnic dinner on the river. I'd recommend to anyone visiting Sevilla.

I loved my stay here. The guys who worked at the hostel just went way out of their way to be able to give the guests a good time, including by organizing their own unique pub crawls each nights and free dinners for the guests (which were delicious). The location is gorgeous, there's a nice courtyard right up front. I couldn't recommend the place more.

I had a great time at this hostel. The staff was highly accommodating and very friendly. I would not hesitate to come back.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Julián was super hospitable. I arrived a lot later than I had anticipated and Julián stayed up to make sure that I was able to check-in. Chung is an amazing chef and the free dinners are a good way to bond with other hostelers. The facilities are really clean and the location is pretty close to all the main attractions. The wifi was not great, but there are computers downstairs that you can use. I would definitely recommend this place.