Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

By far one of my favorite hostels! The room had it's own bathroom, which was a big plus (

One of the best hostels. This was my second stay in 10 days and Julián remembered me and warmly welcomed me back. Great location, rooms, lounge, staff, EVERYTHING. They welcome the guests to come out with them after dinner for drinks which is great for anyone looking to meet new people or have a good time. Overall they need more outlets in the rooms, but that's an easy fix. A couple extendors would fix that.

The hostel was great, everyone was very friendly and helpful. The hostel was in a very good location.

We enjoyed our stay at hostel one a lot! The atmosphere is really nice and friendly. Especially Chung and Juliano were super nice and gave us a lot of tips and the free dinner and pub crawl were a true highlight! We could only stay one night but next time we are in Sevilla we will come back to hostel one!!

This hostel was amazing! The staff working there are extremely friendly and the hostel has a wonderful location (even though you might need help from Google Maps at first). I had a wonderful stay! My only complaint would be that there were not enough outlets in our room for the number of people sleeping in there. This was extremely inconvenient because I needed my phone to be fully charged for a day of exploring - and taking pictures.

• 4th Apr 2015

one of the best hostels of all time. Ariel the manager is a great guy. good location. free sangria was awesome. would stay again. if you want to have a Great time book here

Great hostel. The meal was great with good atmosphere. Cheap beer and helpful staff

I stayed here over Semana Santa and had a great time. Staff were helpful and the free dinners are a great idea to get people together and socializing.

Great hostel in central area, free dinner/sangria and awesome rooftop. And friendly staff Giuliano, Andolie, Mathieu, Chung, Ariel, Mariette, Ida and Anni - miss you guys!!

Lovely hostel with a great location, lovely staff and a open atmosphere. Stayed for 3 days during Semana Santa and despite the place being packed they still offered free dinner (which was delicious) 2 of the nights and free sangria on the rooftop the other. There are free computers and wifi to keep in touch/organise the rest of your trip, and plenty of info on things to do. They also run bar crawls every night and usually get free shots and free entry to nightclubs for members of the group!

Great location, really nice and helpful staff, comfortable dorms with air conditionning, regular free dinners in the common room, I would definitely recommend!

I spent two days in Sevilla with friends during Semana Santa (Easter holidays) and it was really amazing thanks also to the accommodation that we found. The Hostel is located in a nice typical square and it is easy to reach every part of the city moving by walk. The staff was helpful and very friendly, they gave us useful information to visit the city in so few time. I suggest Hostel One Centro to anyone wanna go in Sevilla!

• 31st Mar 2015

Pros: - Friendly staff - Great sundeck to chill with good view - Has spacious en suite bathroom for 4 bed female suite Cons: - Not that easy to find and not really central to most sites - Shower drained very slowly so take short showers or turn the water off from time to time Would stay here again

During Easter week the streets were packed and the square that this hostel resides was constantly a stir, however it was a wonderful slice of tranquility once I steps inside the door. I felt like I was right at home with a "donation only" dinner and looking down on the square from the rooftop patio. Rooms were quite with a well inforced noise curfew and attentive staff. Comfortable beds made me feel recharged to explore the beautiful city again and again. Hospitality in motion.

Loved staying in the hostel, very good location and the staff were exceptional: very friendly and organised really good evening. Matteo and Giuliano were extremely helpful to us.

What made the stay there was the staff. They went out of the way to make all travellers welcome, especially in a period (Semana Santa and 38°C) where a lot of people decided to spend a lot of time inside the hostel! So perfecto! :)

The staff make this hostel what it is. I was happy with my stay though the shower was a bit dirty and my bunk bed was in the reception/party area and wihin touching distance of the street. However, I would stay here again and probably because of the staff. There are plenty of PCs for internet use, a smoking room, a rooftop terrace, lots of comunal areas to chil out in, free dinner every other night, pub crawls, free walking tours. There is a kitchen for cooking meals and free tea and coffee.

I won't stay anywhere else in Seville but here! The beds were comfortable, rooms were very clean, close to center and tons of cafes. All the staff were super chill and friendly and hang with the guests, and gave great tips on places to see and eat!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Julián is the bomb! It was very clean and located in a great location. They offer free dinners (but you should definitely leave a tip for the awesome volunteers that prepare the meal). Cheap beer and an awesome hostel all around for meeting people. The common area had several computers available for guests to use. My only complaint is that the room only had two or three outlets (one in the bathroom) for 4 people. That could easily be fixed though.

Great hostel with very fun atmosphere. Germán was awesome and very helpful.