Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

I stayed at Hostel One for nearly two weeks, in both a dorm and a single room. Great location and great, really friendly and helpful, people (thanks especially Julian and Ariel, really well set up for meeting people with dinners and nights out. Top job guys

Everything excellent or good at this hostel. Helpful staff, Great location, Super atmosphere.

Amazing experience! Loved the hostel.

• 6th Dec 2015

Fantastic staff. One of the best hostel experiences I've had.

Great place loved everyone here.They made me feel at home. Arial and Julian we so awesome and helpful in everything. Chung cooks amazing dinners. It's a beautiful house with people that treat it with love.Eduardo the bird is awesome ♡ Definitely a great place that should not be missed out on!

My second time in this hostel, it already feels like home :) The staff is incredible kind! Thanks to Ariel who recommended us a very authentic flamenco show. The free (!!!) dinner was delicious and the atmosphere with the other guests great. It really feels like a big family. I will definetly come back to Sevilla and to this hostel!

The best hostel I have ever been to! The staff is treating you like a friend, the dinner is for free and you can go out and have fun with all the guests you got to know. And don't forget the roof-deck on which you can relax and enjoy the beautiful view over Sevilla! Thanks for this great weekend!!

• 28th Nov 2015

Great free dinners Great friendly staff

• 28th Nov 2015

The best Hostel I have ever seen in my whole life , Thnak you Julian , thank you Sarah , the dinners , the walking tours , the atmosphere was great. 1A I am coming sson

Quite possibly the best hostel I have stayed in. They lend you a lock for free and the free dinner is delicious!! Staff are cool too.

I only stayed for 1 night (unfortunately!) but I met the most amazing bunch of people at the free dinner and the following pub crawl. Location of the hostel is great, you can walk everywhere. The staff is very helpful, good-humoured and friendly. Would have been nice if every bed hat its own little lamp or light, maybe this could be improved in the future.

it was an excellent stay. Everything we expected was there. The staff was very friendly and helpful thank you Julian. Thank yu sarah :)

Excelente hostel en todo el sentido de la palabra!!! Bien ubicado, muy amables, las habitaciones muy limpias. Muy buen ambiente Lugar para volver y muy recomendable

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Hostel One was by far the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff was wonderful and helped me get aquainted with the city of Seville. The free dinners and pub crawl were great ways to see the city and connect with other travelers!

Everyone was very friendly and made my friend and I feel welcome. The dinner was def a plus, not only because it was super tasty but because it was great way to meet other travelers!

Overall good experience. The only down side is lack of Internet in the room.

Great hostel! Lifesaver from a horrible hostel I originally was staying. The bosses are great and the staff are incredibly fun!! The most distinguishing part of this hostel is the free dinner! Brings everyone together and makes for such an awesome environment.

Julian and the crew at hostel one are amazing! excellent meals each night and it feels like home. definitely be back. costa!

There are a number of really great elements of this hostel - free dinners create a great vibe and make it easy to meet people, the location is excellent, the free walking tour and flamenco are awesome. However, the hostel is old and the facilities are a little rundown, also it would be great to have the pub crawl/ night activities a little more organised. Overall would recommend though as it is good value for money.

My stay was only for one night, however, I had a great experience. They staff was very friendly. They also were great at giving tips on what to do and see while in Sevilla. Everyone, including the guests, works as a team to maintain a great atmosphere. Free dinner was amazing!

• 13th Nov 2015