Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Incredible!!!!! The night that i arrived they were cooking Tortila and we had a dinner alltogether and for FREE!!! That's a real "welcoming" I went to the walking tour and was great too, that helps when you visit a city for a short time. I'll be back on January guys!

This is a really cool hostel to stay in Sevilla! I have been there already the second time - it's close to the city centre, the staff is always friendly and there is always a good atmosphere!

• 26th Oct 2014

The location is great and the owner is very friendly and accommodating.

Nice hostel, clean, well located, the stuff is really kind!

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Very good hostel chicos. I felt very confortable. Keep going on that way! I am sure to see you in the near future again. Saludos, Sebastian

This hostel is amaizing, the location is perfect! The vibe is excellent, the food great and everything is perfect armony! Thank you for this such an amazing experience p.s. great quality for a little money :-)

I would like to recommend this hostel to everyone! It's a really nice place, friendly and the staff are welcoming, all the time they ask if you are comfortable or need something and besides they give you some advices about the city and important places, everything is clean, the atmosphere is perfect and sometimes you can share free dinner with others guests and the friendly staff, the location is great 10 min walking to the principal places, I felt very good in my visit for Sevilla,thanks guys!

Particularly liked the friendly and helpful staff. Julian was very helpful. The owner made me feel special

• 21st Oct 2014

Located in a lovely small square with two very good restaurantes, the hostel is only a few minutes walking from the main sights of the city! I have never stayed in such a clean hostel before and the room was spacious, confortable and have A/C, bathroom, and lockers to keep safe your stuff.The building is a typical andalusian house with a nice rooftop and patio to relax and make a lot of friends. The free dinner and the atmosphere created by the great staff makes the difference with other hostels

Our stay in Sevilla was really great! We really hope to come back soon and pass through Sevilla Hostel One Centro again, which is a very nice place to be! Staff has been available and helpfull, and through the hostel you can have a lot of tips about the nice things to do, such as a tour in Sevilla, a flamenco show or a free dinner in the hostel! One thing more, the place was perfect to have a good Serveza! Many Thanks.

• 19th Oct 2014

Great hostel and staff especially Julian who is always up for a chat and even possibly a drink after shift. The common areas were perfect for solo travelers. Will definitely go back next time I'm in Seville.

This hostel was great! The staff were friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was relaxed and social, and it was in a nice square with cafes and shops. It's about a 15 minute walk to the main tourist destinations (Alcazar, Plaza de Espana, Cathedral, museums) -- a bit of a distance, but it's a central location and it's very easy to get around from there. I would definitely stay there again next time I visit!

• 11th Oct 2014

Great hostel , With great guys which work there, on realy good location ! Thanks Ariel

Loved the stay at hostel one centro. Very pretty and quaint interiors. Extremely helpful people at the hostel. Special shout out to giulian and arial. The first day of my stay, loved the room with the double bunks , the two bunks separated by much gap keeping privacy intact. Cuz we had unexpected rains the first night, I encountered leakage in the room and requested for a change in room which happened almost immediately. Lots of food joints around the hostel too. All in all a fantastic stay :)

• 9th Oct 2014
  • India

very nice old building in good location, we had a double room with a roof top terrace, highly recommended

We stayed in a double room with AC and our own bathroom on the top floor. We enjoyed the balcony facing the plaza but because of the restaurants, it got quite noisy at night (it was also a Friday night). The hostel staff was very helpful and the location was in easy walking distance to Sevilla's attractions.

• 3rd Oct 2014

There's a really nice atmosphere there, I felt at home :)

The staff ws very nice and the hostel is not very far from the main tourist spots. Nevertheless, the lockers could be opened by different keys.

This hostel is "good enough." Clean enough, friendly enough, secure enough, helpful enough. I've stayed in worse, for sure, but i've also stayed in far better. I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here again but wouldn't avoid it like the plague either.

Hostel is by a plaza, so please be aware that rooms can be noisy until quite late. Staff was very helpful to explain to us where to go, eat and drink :) Thanks!!