Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

It was a really great hostel. The staff is really great, they went the extra mile to help us find the proper train. The facilities are extremely nice as well. I enjoyed having air conditioning in all the rooms.

It is probably the best hostel in the city. The free 10pm dinner was a great way to meet other travelers. Special thanks to Julian, Matteo and Chung--great staff members. The hostel is close to several department stores/restaurants and walking distance to the Cathedral and Alcazar. There was air conditioning in all the rooms and overall, a very friendly atmosphere.

We really enjoyed the home cooked dinners and the friendliness from the staff.

Friendliest hostel I have been to!

• 25th Jun 2015

My favorite hostel in Spain!! The atmosphere made you feel like being at home. The late free delicious dinner is a good chance to meet people. Location is awesome. Staff here is always happy to help and give recommendation-not only about where to go/eat. Julian, super thoughtful and helped you for your good. Chung, the volunteer chef, made us lovely dinner every night. They all helped me greatly in communicating with blablacar driver for my next trip since I don't speak Spanish.

Sevilla Hostel One Centro is awesome! One of the best hostels I ever stayed. It has a very convenient location, only a few minutes away from the major attractions in Sevilla. The staffs are very friendly, always willing to help and hang out. The hostel is super clean and secure. On top of all, they have free traditional Spanish dinner at night. I am going to go back and I highly recommend you to stay in the hostel as well!!

• 22nd Jun 2015

Great place! Everyone including the staff and the other travellers was super nice and it was really easy to meet people. Had some trouble with the wifi but everything else worked great and was clean. Also...free dinner every night! Would come back!

• 22nd Jun 2015

I had a blast at the hostel. Would recommend it to anyone. Facilities were good. The staff was awesome. Props to Giuliano, Chung and the couple from down under!

It's been an awesome time staying here. Cheers! Karni

My favourite hostel so far! From the moment we walked in, the friendly manager Julián welcomed us with a map and helpful tips. Great atmosphere and with free suppers, free walking tours, a rooftop bar and nightly outings with the staff, it was very easy to meet people at this hostel. Stayed in a 4 person dorm and it was large and very clean. The hostel is walking distance from all major sites. This hostel definitely had everything we needed and more!

Hostel One Centro probably ranks as best hostel I've been to for the helpful staff, comfy beds, friendly atmosphere, and FREE DINNER! Every night everyone would get together to eat, greet the new travellers, and chat over everyone's experiences in Sevilla. Minutes walk from the Cathedral and Alcazar, and nearby to grocery stores and department stores alike. Not one to be missed! I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Very nice hostel with a very laid back vibe. The family style dinners were delicious and a great way to meet other people. One of my favorite hostels! Great little coffee/tortilla shop right outside of the hostel as well for breakfast

Overall the experience was okay. There were some bugs in the room but I think it's because I was on the ground floor. Beyond that the stuff was helpful and friendly. I like their team dinner styled meals each night. Lots of a great opportunities to get to know other people in the hostel and explore the city.

Really nice to have communal dinners every night and of course the rooftop bar opened up to chill with other guests was a huge plus point.

Central one definitely is the best. I missed the atmosphere there as well as the small plaza in front of the hostel. The staff are very helpful. Not only the regular instruction, but also when you have some others needs, like booking some special transportation or weird place you want to visit and you don't know how. Thank you Julian and Malaysian guy (sorry I didn't know your name, but thanks for cooking and all the supports). Best hostel!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The hostel wasalsokept very clean. No complaints!

Very welcoming! The staff was great!

This hostel is located on a great little plaza and is within easy walking distance of tons of bars, restaurants, and the center of town. All of the employees of the hostel were extremely helpful and kind. Definitely recommend!

This hostel is amazing!! If you are going to Seville definitely stay here. The staff are amazing, so helpful and they even do free dinners which are fantastic :)

Loved everything. The dinners were the best way to meet everyone. The staff were welcoming and did their best to cater for ever want and need. Great location and the free walking tour a solid way to check out the sites and get some history.