Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Pros: - Friendly staff - Great sundeck to chill with good view - Has spacious en suite bathroom for 4 bed female suite Cons: - Not that easy to find and not really central to most sites - Shower drained very slowly so take short showers or turn the water off from time to time Would stay here again

During Easter week the streets were packed and the square that this hostel resides was constantly a stir, however it was a wonderful slice of tranquility once I steps inside the door. I felt like I was right at home with a "donation only" dinner and looking down on the square from the rooftop patio. Rooms were quite with a well inforced noise curfew and attentive staff. Comfortable beds made me feel recharged to explore the beautiful city again and again. Hospitality in motion.

Loved staying in the hostel, very good location and the staff were exceptional: very friendly and organised really good evening. Matteo and Giuliano were extremely helpful to us.

What made the stay there was the staff. They went out of the way to make all travellers welcome, especially in a period (Semana Santa and 38°C) where a lot of people decided to spend a lot of time inside the hostel! So perfecto! :)

The staff make this hostel what it is. I was happy with my stay though the shower was a bit dirty and my bunk bed was in the reception/party area and wihin touching distance of the street. However, I would stay here again and probably because of the staff. There are plenty of PCs for internet use, a smoking room, a rooftop terrace, lots of comunal areas to chil out in, free dinner every other night, pub crawls, free walking tours. There is a kitchen for cooking meals and free tea and coffee.

I won't stay anywhere else in Seville but here! The beds were comfortable, rooms were very clean, close to center and tons of cafes. All the staff were super chill and friendly and hang with the guests, and gave great tips on places to see and eat!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Julián is the bomb! It was very clean and located in a great location. They offer free dinners (but you should definitely leave a tip for the awesome volunteers that prepare the meal). Cheap beer and an awesome hostel all around for meeting people. The common area had several computers available for guests to use. My only complaint is that the room only had two or three outlets (one in the bathroom) for 4 people. That could easily be fixed though.

Great hostel with very fun atmosphere. Germán was awesome and very helpful.

Bedrooms are very comfortable to rest but at the same time you have the opportunity to be in contact with other people and have fun in several parts of this nice hostel. Staff are very implicate into make confortable your stay. I also have enjoyed of the tricks and friendliness of Geraman one staff member and also a very good magician.

Probably one of my best hostel stays. The free dinner was awesome, the rooms were clean and included lockers, the common areas were comfortable, and the staff was nice. I wish I could have stayed more than one night.

Excellent hostel! Staff was very helpful, kind, and fun to be around. Wonderful location making it easy to set out on foot each day and see the sites. Had many areas to relax both indoors and an out door patio and rooftop. The rooms and bathrooms were exceptionally clean. My only concern was the lockers in the rooms are so small, you can not fit your pack in there, in a shared room this leads to safety concerns. Other then that I highly recommend this hostel!

We had a very clean, comfortable doublé room. The location is perfect and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We joined the activities in the evening, the free dinner is very delious!!! You can really feel that there's a good, familiar atmosphere in this hostel - I can recommend staying here 100%!

• 26th Mar 2015

Amazing staff! The location was right in the downtown so everything is very close and walkable. Free dinner every night was a great way to meet other travelers. But the best thing about this hostel is the staff. Very friendly, very helpful. They take you out to pubs and clubs every night with no cover. I will only stay here when in Sevilla next.

Very friendly and helpful staff .a wonderful feeling of inclusiveness.

There is a really good vibe at the hostel, they are very welcoming to everybody and it is a great place to meet other people. The staff is all really helpful and fun to be around, and it was very clean. Also, you can't ask for a better location - right in the middle of great local tapas places. Loved the place!

• 21st Mar 2015

This is a great hostel in terms of its location and ambiance It is more like a family home, neither toot big nor too small. It is in a traditional historical building. Staff is very responsible, attentive and friendly. Especially Julian and German :). They offer free dinners quite frequently, wifi worked perfect. There are several communal areas to spend time out of your room , so I was able to do my yoga exercises:)

Great atmosphere and staff at the hostel! German and everyone else really made me feel at home. Free (and excellent) dinners almost every evening plus pub crawls afterwards made it super easy to meet people and have a good time in Sevilla! Would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone, especially if you are travelling alone.

• 21st Mar 2015

Thanks for the great time we had at your hostel! Everthing was awesome and the staff did a really good job, especially Andolie, German and Chung. They put a lot of effort into creating a nice and warm atmosphere. The pub crawls and the free dinners were a lot of fun. Everything was clean and our room even had a nice view at the plaza. The hostel is located very central and everything can be reached by foot. We would definitely recommend the place :)

I loved my stay at Sevilla Hostel One Centro. The staff were really lovely, inviting you on pub crawls, for tea and to play games. I especially loved the free dinner as it was so easy to meet new people and perfect if you are travelling alone! The free walking tours offered by Pancho were also really good and interesting. Only negative is that my dorm didn't have individual reading lights above the bed which was a bit annoying but to me it didn't really matter that much!

Lovely staff, good location, clean rooms, free dinners which were very tasty, thank you for those :) we really enjoyed our stay here and would visit again.