Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

The building is amazing, with lots of common rooms. The staff seemed to have a hard time being friendly, although they seemed to try.

Great atmosphere in the hostel. I made a lot of friends, have fun and really enjoy staying there. The staff took us to see a flamenco show, then to some bars and they help me every time I ask where to go or buy food, etc. I really recommend this hostel for the location, price and staff!

Very clean beds, rooms, and bathroom, very nice staff, got quite lost trying to find it, but then again I get lost trying to find everything. It has lockers that it provides you a key for and a variety of room sizes for the privacy vs. expense that you desire. I lucked out and got a four person room and they ended up being pretty empty so got the whole thing to myself, which was awesome! All in all I would definitely recommend this hostel

• 26th Mar 2014

The location is perfect. In a small quiet square 2 minute walk from the Setas de Sevilla (mushroom structures) which is the center of Seville. Beautiful old Sevillan building. Clean. Great staff! Walking, tapas tours, computers+ wifi. Can walk everywhere you need to go in Old Sevilla or bike rental from the hostel at 9 euros for the day. 5-6 euro taxi from the main street to bus or train or 20 minute flat walk. Take at least 3 days in Seville. Gracias!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »