Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Very good hostel! Clean, secure, great location. Easy walk to Cathedral and other parts of town. Kitchen available, patio to enjoy. Organized events, walking tours, pun crawls available.

This was an excellent value. I had a private room and it was as nice as a hotel. Very clean, white rooms and white sheets with very new-looking bathrooms and AC - essential because Sevilla is very hot! I was so glad to spend siesta in my room each day, reading and snoozing comfortably. The staff were very friendly and the computers in the lobby were a huge plus since I had to email a document for work. Wifi is a little spotty in the rooms but still functions and works well in the lobby.

AMAZING place with the nicest staff ever. Very well located just right next to the city center, everything is within a walking distance. Free sangria nights! Pub crawl organized with another hostel. Everything's being made so you can spend the best of time in the city. My room was really clean, really beautiful patio and a kitchen if you feel like cooking. You can rent a bike for the day for a few euros. And I got to make some great acquaintances so thanks again for the stay Hostel One Centro.

I had a wonderful stay in beautiful Sevilla and the hostel! The staff is super nice and helpful and friendly, and the location is great!

great place in the centre to discover the fabulous pearl of Al-Andalus - Sevilla.

Very friendly staff who give good suggestions of local places to eat at and also any special events that are on.

Nice double room Wifi does not work well A little bit far away from the church (20 mins) and the railway station(30 mins) It is not convenient The reception is not 24h but the staff let us check in at 8:00am Except that,all works well.especially very quite at night Seville was toooooooooooo hot.....

Great location. One staff member was absolutely useless and simply came across as rude, but the London lady and the Argentinian man working there were incredible.

This hostel is absolutely fantastic! I stayed for a whole week and I had a such a great time. Everything was clean worked great. Especially the air conditioning. The staff was also fantastic. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The first night I arrived they had made paella and offered it to me too. They also took me to a flamenco show, bars, open air nightclubs and showed me around Sevilla. I would recommend this hostel to everyone and if Im ever back to Sevilla this is the place Im staying in.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Finland

Very good location, easy to go everywhere from the hostel. Nice place at the front also, to have breakfast for exemple.The hostel is clean and nice. Was a bit quiet during my stay. Giulian the guy from the hostel is very kind.

The directions for how to get to the hostel need to be improved. Very confusing and I ended up walking around for a long time in the heat trying to figure out where I was going. Not very fun with luggage!

• 16th Jul 2014

Seriously the best hostel I´ve ever stayed! Staff was so great, they gave so many good tips. I visited free flamenco show and went to bars and open air club with the staff and other people from the hostel. The hostel was also so clean and they has air condition, which is great because Seville is SO hot. Rooftop terrace and patio are also really beautiful, and great places to hangout. I really enjoyed my stay. I definitely recommend this hostel. It feels like home!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Finland

I was only there for one night, but it seemed like a nice, friendly hostel. Free sangria and good company at night. Bedrooms were nice, but bathrooms were dirty. Free lockers for your small valuables. Very accommodating with my early check out. Great location that's very close to everything! Overall I would recommend.

Staff is very friendly and the AC actually worked! Lots of activities are offered by the hostel. The biggest down side was the resturants below were very noisy early in the morning.

Located in a very quiet little square, within 15-20 minutes walking distance of most of Seville's best attractions. I returned a second time back from a road trip in Andalusia and still, a very enjoyable stay. The staff is very nice and cares to the hosts needs for information. A great place to consider if spending time in Seville!

Had a bottom floor room, was extremely noisy and impossible to sleep till after 12am. Bathroom was dirty, everything was falling apart, even the toilet. Everything needs a good scrub and fix up. Room was soo small we had to step over each others bags, 4 person room. We were fighting over the power outlet. Only upside was the location. Everything else was average. Staff member from Norway was nice, others not really. Wouldn't recommend it.

Loved our stay in this hostel, one of the best we've been to! Close to the centre and staff were super friendly and helpful!

I had a twin room with private bathroom just for myself at the same price as if I slept with somebody else. Great!

• 25th Jun 2014

The location is amazing, 10-15 minute walk to anywhere in the city. Staff was helpful too. Enjoyed our stay here.

It was one of the best hostels I ever been Really cool, big, comfortable, great people working there. Less than 10 min walking from the bus station. And close to everything Definitely I'd recommend this hostel! Just relax and enjoy Sevilla!