Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

The hotel in itself was really nice, washed every day. The location great if you didn't want to go in the center too much. But they was no atmosphere at all. No games, no activities, nothing to get people to talk together, so it's not a hotel for people travelling alone. Thumbs up for Chloé, who really took time to help me.

Nice hostel. Friendly staff

• 16th Sep 2014

My stay was great. Excelent place to stay and enjoy company, the staff was really kind at all times. Excelent location, rooms comfortable and really clean. I would recommend to friends and definitely come back to this hostel any chance I get to be back in Sevilla.

I loved the time I´ve spent at Hostel One Sevilla!!!!!!!!!!! The place is great and the Staff is really friendly and helpful at all times!!!!!

• 16th Sep 2014

I wouldn't stay here again. There were cockroaches and bed bugs. The staff was awkward and felt as if we were a bother. My trip to Sevilla might've been better had I stayed elsewhere.

Very well located. Staff is helpful. Hostel is quiet, except at night, due to proximity with bars and restaurants.

it is very nice.

Good hostel, I really liked the atmosphere - staff were really helpful and the free walking tours were a great addition.

The hostel was great. You could do everything by foot and the staff was also very nice. They recommended us good places where to go and where you can eat the best tapas:) At night they sometimes organized rooftop parties so the people from the hostel could get to know eachother. I would really recommend this place and would go there again.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

The best Staff in all Sevilla, wonderfull place, great views from the hostel near every important spot in seville and helpfull and qualified people to help with whatever you need.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel, very well located and clean! Staff always helped me with what I need and the room was very confortable with bathroom and A/C. They offer many activities and the facilities are all that you look for. Definitely I will come back, soon!

• 27th Aug 2014

Great Hostel, round the corner of the Espacio Metropol Parasol. It's located at a little placa and the interior is beautiful, we really liked it there. The only, a little bit confusing thing was that switch, that you have to push, to leave the hostel... ;) Thank you for all to the great staff! :)

Excellent hostel in quiet square. Julian, etc. are one of the best staffs in all of Europe, very friendly, accomodating, and always good for recommendations or for showcasing Sevilla. Planned to stay for two nights, ending up staying more than a week.

Great place to stay, it was like being at home. The hostel is less than 10 minutes walking from ahywhere. The staff is the best you will ever meet! they suggested me places to go to, and offered different activities for the guests. At night it was very quiet, not like other hostels i've been to. Special thanks to Julian and Ariel!

generally very good impression, I felt as home...very friendly staff, I will definitely choose this hostel when I come back to Sevilla, and I will be glad to recommend it to my friends as well also very good location at a quiet square with a nice, small cafe in the neighborhood where you can have a breakfast or to have a good time until the late night (wifi available)

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

I really enjoyed this hostel. It had just about everything you wanted it too. It wasn't really easy to meet people without taking the walking tour, though, but the location was really great. The staff was also very friendly and enjoyable. It was definitely a big part of why my time in Seville was so good though.

I love the openness of the community there. The common spaces are many and we'll decorated. There is enough space for everyone to relax and/or be alone. The only trouble we had was with the internet. Other than that, great! Great recommendation by my friend.

The place is perfect in terms of facilities, cleanliness, etc. It just felt dead. Maybe because middle of summer in a town that's not coastal, maybe just a slow period, but I didn't see a ton of other guests I could really interact with. That being said, the hostel itself was quite nice.

Perfect location for visiting the city with everything at walking distance!

Very good hostel! Clean, secure, great location. Easy walk to Cathedral and other parts of town. Kitchen available, patio to enjoy. Organized events, walking tours, pun crawls available.