Sevilla Hostel One Centro Reviews

Calle Angostillo, 6, Seville, Spain

Excellent hostel in quiet square. Julian, etc. are one of the best staffs in all of Europe, very friendly, accomodating, and always good for recommendations or for showcasing Sevilla. Planned to stay for two nights, ending up staying more than a week.

Great place to stay, it was like being at home. The hostel is less than 10 minutes walking from ahywhere. The staff is the best you will ever meet! they suggested me places to go to, and offered different activities for the guests. At night it was very quiet, not like other hostels i've been to. Special thanks to Julian and Ariel!

generally very good impression, I felt as home...very friendly staff, I will definitely choose this hostel when I come back to Sevilla, and I will be glad to recommend it to my friends as well also very good location at a quiet square with a nice, small cafe in the neighborhood where you can have a breakfast or to have a good time until the late night (wifi available)

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

I really enjoyed this hostel. It had just about everything you wanted it too. It wasn't really easy to meet people without taking the walking tour, though, but the location was really great. The staff was also very friendly and enjoyable. It was definitely a big part of why my time in Seville was so good though.

I love the openness of the community there. The common spaces are many and we'll decorated. There is enough space for everyone to relax and/or be alone. The only trouble we had was with the internet. Other than that, great! Great recommendation by my friend.

The place is perfect in terms of facilities, cleanliness, etc. It just felt dead. Maybe because middle of summer in a town that's not coastal, maybe just a slow period, but I didn't see a ton of other guests I could really interact with. That being said, the hostel itself was quite nice.

Perfect location for visiting the city with everything at walking distance!

Very good hostel! Clean, secure, great location. Easy walk to Cathedral and other parts of town. Kitchen available, patio to enjoy. Organized events, walking tours, pun crawls available.

This was an excellent value. I had a private room and it was as nice as a hotel. Very clean, white rooms and white sheets with very new-looking bathrooms and AC - essential because Sevilla is very hot! I was so glad to spend siesta in my room each day, reading and snoozing comfortably. The staff were very friendly and the computers in the lobby were a huge plus since I had to email a document for work. Wifi is a little spotty in the rooms but still functions and works well in the lobby.

AMAZING place with the nicest staff ever. Very well located just right next to the city center, everything is within a walking distance. Free sangria nights! Pub crawl organized with another hostel. Everything's being made so you can spend the best of time in the city. My room was really clean, really beautiful patio and a kitchen if you feel like cooking. You can rent a bike for the day for a few euros. And I got to make some great acquaintances so thanks again for the stay Hostel One Centro.

I had a wonderful stay in beautiful Sevilla and the hostel! The staff is super nice and helpful and friendly, and the location is great!

great place in the centre to discover the fabulous pearl of Al-Andalus - Sevilla.

Very friendly staff who give good suggestions of local places to eat at and also any special events that are on.

Nice double room Wifi does not work well A little bit far away from the church (20 mins) and the railway station(30 mins) It is not convenient The reception is not 24h but the staff let us check in at 8:00am Except that,all works well.especially very quite at night Seville was toooooooooooo hot.....

Great location. One staff member was absolutely useless and simply came across as rude, but the London lady and the Argentinian man working there were incredible.

This hostel is absolutely fantastic! I stayed for a whole week and I had a such a great time. Everything was clean worked great. Especially the air conditioning. The staff was also fantastic. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The first night I arrived they had made paella and offered it to me too. They also took me to a flamenco show, bars, open air nightclubs and showed me around Sevilla. I would recommend this hostel to everyone and if Im ever back to Sevilla this is the place Im staying in.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Finland

Very good location, easy to go everywhere from the hostel. Nice place at the front also, to have breakfast for exemple.The hostel is clean and nice. Was a bit quiet during my stay. Giulian the guy from the hostel is very kind.

The directions for how to get to the hostel need to be improved. Very confusing and I ended up walking around for a long time in the heat trying to figure out where I was going. Not very fun with luggage!

• 16th Jul 2014

Seriously the best hostel I´ve ever stayed! Staff was so great, they gave so many good tips. I visited free flamenco show and went to bars and open air club with the staff and other people from the hostel. The hostel was also so clean and they has air condition, which is great because Seville is SO hot. Rooftop terrace and patio are also really beautiful, and great places to hangout. I really enjoyed my stay. I definitely recommend this hostel. It feels like home!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Finland

I was only there for one night, but it seemed like a nice, friendly hostel. Free sangria and good company at night. Bedrooms were nice, but bathrooms were dirty. Free lockers for your small valuables. Very accommodating with my early check out. Great location that's very close to everything! Overall I would recommend.