Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2087 Total Reviews

The location is great! Just 3minutes walk to the Cathedral and to the Alcazar. The staff are very accommodating, always willing to help if you have questions. They also let me leave my luggage while I am away for a week in Morocco.

Great location. I got lucky and had a 4-person dorm all to myself for the 2 nights I was there (including the en suite bathroom). The first floor room was a little noisy but workable. Felt very secure. Lots of planned activities. Staff helped book Flamenco tickets at a place that was really really good.

Everything was great except the fact that there wasn't AC in the room, and it was august when I was in Seville. The hostel is located right in the city center, two min away from Giralda. The staff was very helpful and kind. The terrasse is big and the atmosphere was great. Stayed for three nights. I highly recommend.

Lovely hostel! Nice staff, amazing rooftop, great activities!

• 1st Aug 2014

AMAZING location, morning tour with Mehdi is a must. Would come back again.

In the centre of Sevilla, close to everywhere!

The staff is helpful, the location is ideal, the general mood good. A good deal, I would definetely come back

We stayed in this hostel for three nights. During our first stay of two nights, everything was fine, except that one of the showers gave little to no hot water, so we ended up having some cold showers. Since the weather was very hot, this wasn't a big problem. But on our second stay (1 night), we were in a different room that was unbearably hot, so we got very little sleep. The air conditioning didn't cool the room at all, and we had to keep the door open to allow in cold air from the corridor.

• 17th Jul 2014

My two friends and I had a really great time at this hostel. The location is perfect; right next to the cathedral so you (almost) can't get lost! The best parts about the hostel were the planned activities and the staff. There were walking tours, paella nights, and organized flamenco experiences (we did all of the above) that were all incredible! Greg in particular was extremely helpful in choosing what we wanted to do and giving us suggestions on how to best see Sevilla. Thanks, Greg!

Great hostel, ticks all the boxes, definitely recommend!

Small kitchen, but a big outdoor terrace which was lovely to have breakfast on, as well as socialising at night time as well. The rooms had ample storage/security. There weren't too many bathrooms, but that wasn't a huge deal. The free walking tour and flamenco dancing that you sign up to at the hostel were definitely worth attending!

Great location, right in the old town of Seville. The hostel was good, had lots of good activities organized. The sangria night was awesome. The walking tours were okay. The guide seemed to be trying too hard and talked way too much. I would Recommend doing it on your own. They took about 3 hours each and could have been done in 1. Overall good place to stay in Seville

There was no hot water in my 3 nights there. The air conditioning didn't work the whole time

Great hostel great people great time!

There are some reforms bwing dobe nearby which make for an extremely noisy place! Had to change room to another building because of this. The beds squeak so much. I don't recommend staying here if you really need a good night's sleep. And the walking tours are kinda lame. But the flamenco show was very much worth the 18 euros.

Clean, friendly place to stay, in a great location. Staff, especially Alicja, is very helpful. Great breakfast. Nice rooftop terrace. Make sure to check out the walking tours, Filipo and Juan were both great.

Low-key hostel. Good for people who are looking for peace, but not a crazy party environment. The best things about this hostel was the location (in the Jewish Quarter of Sevilla. Very beautiful), and the tours. The tours from this (and surrounding hostels) is exquisite. Our guide was Medi, and he did a wonderful job.

Perfect location for the hostel! The breakfast was included and the muffin cakes they had were yum! The rooftop terrace is the highlight of this place.

The hostel was GREAT! It was very affordable, the shared room was good with a private bathroom inside it. The staff were very friendly, activities were organized and breakfast was also provided

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The free walking tour is amazing!!!