Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

Definitely enjoyed our stay here. We were only supposed to stay for 4 days but ended up extending to 9 days! The staff is very helpful. They gave us really good and honest recommendations as far as the sites to visit and tapas bars to check out. Our room was cleaned everyday and we were very comfortable during our entire stay.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • kristelflores
  • Philippines

Private dorm way 2 blocks away from the hostel, which was a bit uncomfortable. Kitchen / breakfast room very very small. Nice terrace.

Staff, location, and patio were great. I was actually across the street from main building. the facility was ok. I liked all the trips and tours they had available, but was annoyed when the Paella night was canceled due to confusion on their sign-up sheet.

the worst hostel ever. beds were not made when i checked in. and shower room was so dirty. kichen facillities were broken. and the worst thing was someone sexed in the bathroom! but there was no cautions from reception.

Staff very helpful and friendly. Rooftops a good place to lie in sun as listen to some choons.

Had a private room, which was next to the rooftop terrace. Staff said it closes at 11:30pm (already late) but was left open til 12-12:30am all 3 nights we stayed. Not very nice to have to listen to loud people getting drunk & playing music when trying to sleep - our room's window didn't close properly, not soundproof. Bathroom showers didn't drain well and temp went from cold to hot all the time. Kitchen was super disgusting! Dirty dishes left piled in sink all day, nothing to wash or dry with.

We stayed two nights at this hostel. It's literally in the middle of the centre and our room in the separate building was nice and clean. From the website I got the impression this hostel cares a lot about atmosphere. We were a bit disappointed though: a lot of activities get organised but overall the staff at the reception was not really nice or interested. Breakfast was also a bit disappointing: not only since it was really basic, but mostly since there's not enough space the kitchen.

The staff was amazing! But the cleanliness was not up to par. I only stayed one night, but would not stay again because my bathroom had black mold growing on the walls.

• 12th Oct 2014

Thanks for your feedback! Nice to hear those kind words from our staff, we really do our best to make your stay in Seville a great experience. Sorry about the bathroom issue, we indeed had some humidity problems in that particular bathroom because of the recent "tropical" rains we had in Seville during those days. Thanks to your comment we have been able to address the problem right away and the mold had already checked out.

I spent 2 nights here. staff was absent a lot, waited for half an hour once, and then another time for 20 minutes.. Room was VERY noisy. Slept with earplugs in and still could not sleep. 2 sleepless nights. There was construction work right outside the window. The hostel also wasn't very clean, floors looked like no one had cleaned them in a while. Lockers were very poor, 3 of the 8 lockers in my room were broken and the others could probably break with little force. Sightwise, location is good.

There is a small fan in the bathroom so after I took the shower, it was so damp.

The staff was nice and the bedrooms clean. The breakfast is included (toasts and jam). The location is good too, just behind the cathedral in the midst of the city. We were in the second building in front if the main one. First night we hardly slept because of the noise (people shouting in the street and we could not close the windows as AC did not work). Then we changed room (with AC on) and had a good night.

Really nice and extremely helpful staff. Great location. Cleanliness could be improved, floors were not cleaned any of the 5 days we stayed, towels had brown spots. Lot of noise from nearby restaurants and construction workers made it hard to sleep. Awesome shower, with rain and massage effect. Unfortunately hardly any light in the shower.

Thanks for your feedback! It was also a pleasure hosting both of you!!! We would like to apologize anyway for the noises, we have already reported those disturbances to the city council, and it seems like our claims really worked. We are also considering adding some extra lightning to that particular bathroom, so thanks once more for reminding us that issue. Hope to see you back in Sevilla Inn really soon!!!

I had a great stay here. I ended up extending for 4 additional days. The wifi worked great and there was lots of tables for working from in the kitchen. Important to me because I work as I travel. The beds were comfortable, staff was great. The bar area downstairs made for a great atmostphere and the common lounge area made it easy to meet people. Do the walking tour to the waterfalls with Michael and the pubcrawl is lots of fun as well. I would stay here again. Cory

Dirty bedsheets. Very noisy guests. It was bareley possible to sleep in the night and morning due to the noise from the roof terrace and the kitchen.

Obviously, linen is replaced upon every check-out, and we always provide our guests with new sheets if they want to. We don´t understand either how the noise from the terrace or the kitchen may disturb you, if both of them are closed at 00:00. Sorry to hear about those problems during your stay, we would have loved having the chance to assist you on all those matters. Hope you have a nice and pleasant journey during the rest of your trip!

Ole!!! I really enjoyed this place!!! Hight recommend!!!! I will be back!!

I love it this place. Excellent free breakfast, amazing staff. They organize free walking tour and pub crawls everyday!!! Very Clean. I wish come back soon!

This hostel was located super close to the Sevilla Cathedral (3-5 minute walk). Their free breakfast was great - toast, croissants, coffee, juice. They organize a bunch of activities like Sangria night on the rooftop terrace, a bar crawl, free walking tours of the city, spanish paella cooking classes, and more. The front desk was very helpful when we wanted to buy tickets to a flamenco show and train tickets for a day trip to Cordoba.

Best location, great staff, nice terrasse, best paella, great hostel, definetely recommend !

Very central location, near everything, very clean, the staff is so nice, they gave me a lot of information about the city!!! thanks sevilla inn

This hostel is amazing!! A lot of other travellers from all over the world to have sangria with - really social place!! The activities are brilliant and the pub crawl is super fun!! I would definitely recommend staying here!!