Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2036 Total Reviews

The air conditioning was not working at all and it was unbearably hot to stay in the room. The bathrooms were not the cleanest and the breakfast was nothing special. The location was good and it was a good way to meet new people however I would not stay at that hostel again

• 1st May 2014

one more cleaning pass per day could be usefull. Excellent terrace!

The hostel staff is extremely nice. When we arrived they were not going to have the Sangria party because the man who usually does it was sick but they went out of there way to find a replacement when they found out we were excited to attend it. Also, the rooms are nice and they have a great breakfast in the morning. I will stay here everytime that I go to Sevilla.

• 24th Apr 2014

the atmosphere is great, meet a lot of nice people there, be careful its easy to get lost and a little difficult to arrive to the hostel

The hostel was in the best location, and the staff were all so lovely and helpful. I got put in a dorm in another building across the street, and as lone traveller I felt isolated from the hostel and couldn't just nip to the kitchen for a drink etc and the wifi didn't work int hat building either. It was a good hostel for 1 night, but if your travelling 3 or 4 days or by yourself i'd recommend you try somewhere else.

the location was really good, the staff were extra friendly and helpful, the breakfast was good

Probably one of my favorite hostels. Right by the cathedral, cute building with great atmosphere in the old district Kitchen a little small. Common room could use better lighting. The veranda on the roof was awesome! Loved going up there.

Great breakfast!! Very kind staff!! But there are not enough toilet and shower room, people waited for long time..

Really good location with lovely staff. Breakfast was really good and enjoyed the outdoor areas.

The internet was so bad it couldn't even hold a skype call. Additionally it was very spotty in the bedrooms and upstairs common rooms. But other than that location and cleanliness was great

• 17th Apr 2014

I wasn´t feeling well for part of the time, so I couldn´t take advantage of all that was offered. But I did go on an excellent guided tour. The guide was Medi, and he was wonderful.

Great location, good staff

great location! walking distance to la cathedral

Great location next to the cathedral and really helpful and friendly staff. There are only 2 bathrooms which is tough to deal with but other than that its a very good deal. If you get the chance,take a free walking tour with Juan or Filipo, both very funny and knowledgeable.

the paella class was the most amazing thing ever!

I spent 5 days at the hostel ad I really enjoyed it, staff is helpful. And they do there best to keep the travellers busy with paella evenings and sangria. There is a great roof terrace, good wifi. And the location is also really good, close to center and good place's to eat.

we really enjoyed our stay in sevilla inn! its located in the heart of the centre and easy to find. the highlight for us was the terrace where you can enjoy your breakfast in the sunor just have some relaxed hours in the afternoon. We can alsorecommend the free waling tour, the guy was showing us around sevilla with good background knownledge and most of all he kept everyone easily listening with his entertaining way!

perfect location, lots of events, loved the paella cooking and eating evening ! roof top garden . cheap good tapas and drinks bar across the road. comftable clean and thick walls ie quiet rooms, loved the hostel loved saville

Excellent staying there. Easy to find, in a vibrant location. Nice helpfull staff. Good facilities, breakfast and efficient cleaning. We enjoyed the roof terrace for meeting people. I hope I didn't bother to much the lovely couple and BritXX from Illinois,but this place put me in a very good mood. The twin room was in a different building. Noisy girls upstairs, but it was not the hostel fault. No cork screew in the kitchen : shame. Good backpackers spirit there, highly recommand.

Cold showers in bathrooms detached from the main building. Walking tour by Medi was excellent.