Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2085 Total Reviews

My favorite hostel I have stayed in. Staff is the best of any hostel I have been in. Great for solo travelers. Rooms are decent, nothing spectacular. Location is top notch. TAKE THE WALKING TOURS! Especially with Medi: his "tales from the jewish quarter" tour is the best tour I have been on

We attended the free walking tour of Seville which was given by Medi. Although I really enjoyed the tour (and Medi was very enthusiastic and entertaining) I felt it was a little long and started too late in the day. We only had one day in Seville and by the time the tour was over it was around 2.30pm.

• 19th Jun 2014

I was looking for a place to connect with other 20 something backpackers, see Seville quickly and easily, participate in activities (the flamenco was amazing), with a basic and safe setup for a good price...that's what I got! Met great people, perfect location, I would definitely return!

2nd time here..love it!

Great location right next to the cathedral, great free (tips-based) walking tour every morning, entry at a reduced price to the awesome flamenco museum & show! Security not the best, but lockers are available in the rooms. Loud at night because of the area, so bring earplugs! Not many bathrooms. Overall, a nice stay!

Best location ever!!! Excellent staff.

When I reserved the ensuite double room, I was assured that it would be air conditioned. It wasn't. In fact, it was extraordinarily small, second floor, and with a small fan. It was a very hot couple of days in Seville. To the management's credit, they tried, albeit unsuccessfully to find an air conditioned room for us. We ended up moving to a nearby hotel, and again to management's credit, they refunded our entire fee without question.

Sevilla Inn was a nice place to stay for a weekend. The wifi only worked in the main building. The cold breakfast provided was okay, although they start cleaning up at 10 when the breakfast ends at 10:30. The hostel was quiet but close to the old town so you can easily go places.

This hostel was one of the most beautiful hostels I stayed in. Very friendly staff and it is a beautiful building. Lots of bathrooms, great kitchen and an amazing rooftop patio with plenty of places to sit and relax while enjoying the view of the Seville Cathedral. All you can drink sangria for 3 euro every night and dinner for 5 euro. I would definitely go back here as the location and people were great!

Lovely location in the rambling streets of Seville. Less than 5 minutes walk to the cathedral and the Alcazar. The hostel itself had an amazing roof terrace, where you could enjoy a huge free breakfast. The free tour recommended by the hostel was very good - the guide was called Medi and was brilliant! We also went to the Flamenco museum, only a couple of streets away, and saw some amazing flamenco. A very good hostel!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Has a great rooftop terrace, lots of activities to sign up for, and really friendly/helpful staff!

I was only there for one night so don't really have much to say, but it was a very comfortable night. My only issue was that there were very few plug sockets in the rooms - especially for the number of people staying there in peak season. But other than that it was great!

The walking tours were really fun! Thanks medi n filipo!

Atmosphere of the hostel and amazing location is why I'd go back. Staff were excellent and it had such a homey feel. The rooftop terrace was the best! I only wish there were more bathrooms and showers conveniently located next to each other, and that the bathrooms were a bit cleaner. But u LOVED this hostel!

Everything was perfect! Excellent staff and amazing activities provided in the hostel. Many thanks to Medi who was a free walking tour guide and was literally bursting with energy for the whole excursion. Guys, if you are in Seville you should choose this hostel and MUST take this tour.

They couldn't be in a better location and the rooftop lounge area is incredible!

I am not sure whether the food is out of date or not.

• 25th May 2014
  • South Korea

The location is amazing, right next to the cathedral is ideal. I only stayed one night and my previous hostels were the best I had ever stayed in so my expectations were pretty high. Its a solid hostel with amenities and friendly staff and travelers.

• 25th May 2014

During our two week trip to Spain this was our favorite Hostel by far. The staff was outstanding! The walking tours are a must! The tour guides are knowledgable and love what they do. My suggestion would be do the walking tours before anything else so you can get to know the city. We will stay here again in the future.

Loves this hostel!! Great vibe, good people and the walking tours were great. Highly recommend!!