Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2053 Total Reviews

Staff was very willing to answer all my questions. Lots of great activities around the city, like the walking tour led by Medi (he was amazing! Taught us how to flamenco dance and keep beat, really knew his stuff!), the flamenco museum and tour, and cool rooftop. The laundry was a bit on the expensive side (around 9 Euros to wash and dry with soap), but the washer was broken.

This was my first hostel experience and I feel that it will be tough to beat the time I had here. The rooms are clean and maintained regularly, and the bed comfortable. Everyone on the staff is incredibly friendly and if they have free time (or just hanging out at the front desk) they'll take time to talk with you and make you feel welcome. The events they offer are great. I did the walking tour, paella class, and pub crawl and loved all of it. The breakfast was sparse but that's OK.

My experience at Seville Inn was amazing! The staff were very helpful and the location of the hostel was great! Right near the cathedral so if you every got lost just need to find the cathedral and you'll make it home. What really made the trip memorable for me was all the social events run by the hostel as well as the staff actually getting to mingle with the guests. The open terrace was also a huge plus! Phillip was a good tour guide; very knowledgeable.

• 13th May 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful and was able to communicate in English fairly well. The atmosphere at the hostel and the activities organized were great & fun. Bathrooms & rooms in general were clean. Location is excellent. I'm totally satisfied with this hostel.

To be honest I wasn't that thrilled with Sevilla Inn. It was expensive for what it was, and cramped. The lady who brought us in didn't tell us there were works going on in the house 5 feet away from our window, but a heads up would have been nice. Stayed in a private two bed room for first couple of days, nice although basic - very clean. Also had air con, very necessary! Then went into a shared dorm, it was okay apart from being very cramped, and anyone could walk into the room without a key.

• 8th May 2014

Hostels location is amazing, the rooftop is great to meet other travelers and enjoy the evenings. The walking tour led by Philipe is fun and full of surprises. All the staff is extremely helpful and kind, they will make sure you have the best time possible!

Hostel was everything you could ask for. A bit pricey, but maybe this was because it was a big weekend in Seville. The free guided tour that the hostel provided was very good. well worth paying for by the time you're finished.

The air conditioning was not working at all and it was unbearably hot to stay in the room. The bathrooms were not the cleanest and the breakfast was nothing special. The location was good and it was a good way to meet new people however I would not stay at that hostel again

• 1st May 2014

one more cleaning pass per day could be usefull. Excellent terrace!

The hostel staff is extremely nice. When we arrived they were not going to have the Sangria party because the man who usually does it was sick but they went out of there way to find a replacement when they found out we were excited to attend it. Also, the rooms are nice and they have a great breakfast in the morning. I will stay here everytime that I go to Sevilla.

• 24th Apr 2014

the atmosphere is great, meet a lot of nice people there, be careful its easy to get lost and a little difficult to arrive to the hostel

The hostel was in the best location, and the staff were all so lovely and helpful. I got put in a dorm in another building across the street, and as lone traveller I felt isolated from the hostel and couldn't just nip to the kitchen for a drink etc and the wifi didn't work int hat building either. It was a good hostel for 1 night, but if your travelling 3 or 4 days or by yourself i'd recommend you try somewhere else.

the location was really good, the staff were extra friendly and helpful, the breakfast was good

Probably one of my favorite hostels. Right by the cathedral, cute building with great atmosphere in the old district Kitchen a little small. Common room could use better lighting. The veranda on the roof was awesome! Loved going up there.

Great breakfast!! Very kind staff!! But there are not enough toilet and shower room, people waited for long time..

Really good location with lovely staff. Breakfast was really good and enjoyed the outdoor areas.

The internet was so bad it couldn't even hold a skype call. Additionally it was very spotty in the bedrooms and upstairs common rooms. But other than that location and cleanliness was great

• 17th Apr 2014

I wasn´t feeling well for part of the time, so I couldn´t take advantage of all that was offered. But I did go on an excellent guided tour. The guide was Medi, and he was wonderful.

Great location, good staff

great location! walking distance to la cathedral