Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2073 Total Reviews

Sevilla Inn was a nice place to stay for a weekend. The wifi only worked in the main building. The cold breakfast provided was okay, although they start cleaning up at 10 when the breakfast ends at 10:30. The hostel was quiet but close to the old town so you can easily go places.

This hostel was one of the most beautiful hostels I stayed in. Very friendly staff and it is a beautiful building. Lots of bathrooms, great kitchen and an amazing rooftop patio with plenty of places to sit and relax while enjoying the view of the Seville Cathedral. All you can drink sangria for 3 euro every night and dinner for 5 euro. I would definitely go back here as the location and people were great!

Lovely location in the rambling streets of Seville. Less than 5 minutes walk to the cathedral and the Alcazar. The hostel itself had an amazing roof terrace, where you could enjoy a huge free breakfast. The free tour recommended by the hostel was very good - the guide was called Medi and was brilliant! We also went to the Flamenco museum, only a couple of streets away, and saw some amazing flamenco. A very good hostel!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Has a great rooftop terrace, lots of activities to sign up for, and really friendly/helpful staff!

I was only there for one night so don't really have much to say, but it was a very comfortable night. My only issue was that there were very few plug sockets in the rooms - especially for the number of people staying there in peak season. But other than that it was great!

The walking tours were really fun! Thanks medi n filipo!

Atmosphere of the hostel and amazing location is why I'd go back. Staff were excellent and it had such a homey feel. The rooftop terrace was the best! I only wish there were more bathrooms and showers conveniently located next to each other, and that the bathrooms were a bit cleaner. But u LOVED this hostel!

Everything was perfect! Excellent staff and amazing activities provided in the hostel. Many thanks to Medi who was a free walking tour guide and was literally bursting with energy for the whole excursion. Guys, if you are in Seville you should choose this hostel and MUST take this tour.

They couldn't be in a better location and the rooftop lounge area is incredible!

I am not sure whether the food is out of date or not.

• 25th May 2014
  • South Korea

The location is amazing, right next to the cathedral is ideal. I only stayed one night and my previous hostels were the best I had ever stayed in so my expectations were pretty high. Its a solid hostel with amenities and friendly staff and travelers.

• 25th May 2014

During our two week trip to Spain this was our favorite Hostel by far. The staff was outstanding! The walking tours are a must! The tour guides are knowledgable and love what they do. My suggestion would be do the walking tours before anything else so you can get to know the city. We will stay here again in the future.

Loves this hostel!! Great vibe, good people and the walking tours were great. Highly recommend!!

Staff was very willing to answer all my questions. Lots of great activities around the city, like the walking tour led by Medi (he was amazing! Taught us how to flamenco dance and keep beat, really knew his stuff!), the flamenco museum and tour, and cool rooftop. The laundry was a bit on the expensive side (around 9 Euros to wash and dry with soap), but the washer was broken.

This was my first hostel experience and I feel that it will be tough to beat the time I had here. The rooms are clean and maintained regularly, and the bed comfortable. Everyone on the staff is incredibly friendly and if they have free time (or just hanging out at the front desk) they'll take time to talk with you and make you feel welcome. The events they offer are great. I did the walking tour, paella class, and pub crawl and loved all of it. The breakfast was sparse but that's OK.

My experience at Seville Inn was amazing! The staff were very helpful and the location of the hostel was great! Right near the cathedral so if you every got lost just need to find the cathedral and you'll make it home. What really made the trip memorable for me was all the social events run by the hostel as well as the staff actually getting to mingle with the guests. The open terrace was also a huge plus! Phillip was a good tour guide; very knowledgeable.

• 13th May 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful and was able to communicate in English fairly well. The atmosphere at the hostel and the activities organized were great & fun. Bathrooms & rooms in general were clean. Location is excellent. I'm totally satisfied with this hostel.

To be honest I wasn't that thrilled with Sevilla Inn. It was expensive for what it was, and cramped. The lady who brought us in didn't tell us there were works going on in the house 5 feet away from our window, but a heads up would have been nice. Stayed in a private two bed room for first couple of days, nice although basic - very clean. Also had air con, very necessary! Then went into a shared dorm, it was okay apart from being very cramped, and anyone could walk into the room without a key.

• 8th May 2014

Hostels location is amazing, the rooftop is great to meet other travelers and enjoy the evenings. The walking tour led by Philipe is fun and full of surprises. All the staff is extremely helpful and kind, they will make sure you have the best time possible!

Hostel was everything you could ask for. A bit pricey, but maybe this was because it was a big weekend in Seville. The free guided tour that the hostel provided was very good. well worth paying for by the time you're finished.