Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2056 Total Reviews

Great location, good staff

great location! walking distance to la cathedral

Great location next to the cathedral and really helpful and friendly staff. There are only 2 bathrooms which is tough to deal with but other than that its a very good deal. If you get the chance,take a free walking tour with Juan or Filipo, both very funny and knowledgeable.

the paella class was the most amazing thing ever!

I spent 5 days at the hostel ad I really enjoyed it, staff is helpful. And they do there best to keep the travellers busy with paella evenings and sangria. There is a great roof terrace, good wifi. And the location is also really good, close to center and good place's to eat.

we really enjoyed our stay in sevilla inn! its located in the heart of the centre and easy to find. the highlight for us was the terrace where you can enjoy your breakfast in the sunor just have some relaxed hours in the afternoon. We can alsorecommend the free waling tour, the guy was showing us around sevilla with good background knownledge and most of all he kept everyone easily listening with his entertaining way!

perfect location, lots of events, loved the paella cooking and eating evening ! roof top garden . cheap good tapas and drinks bar across the road. comftable clean and thick walls ie quiet rooms, loved the hostel loved saville

Excellent staying there. Easy to find, in a vibrant location. Nice helpfull staff. Good facilities, breakfast and efficient cleaning. We enjoyed the roof terrace for meeting people. I hope I didn't bother to much the lovely couple and BritXX from Illinois,but this place put me in a very good mood. The twin room was in a different building. Noisy girls upstairs, but it was not the hostel fault. No cork screew in the kitchen : shame. Good backpackers spirit there, highly recommand.

Cold showers in bathrooms detached from the main building. Walking tour by Medi was excellent.

I loved staying here. They constantly had activities & walking tours that were great (I had Medi twice as a tour guide & he is the bomb.com). I \didn't need much assistance from the staff but when I needed to book another night they were incredibly accommodating. I also met some really cool people here- the terrace was great & gives a lax atmosphere. The staff who are working to stay there were also incredible so befriend them! They made the trip! Do the bar crawl & Paella night. Best location!!

Amazing location right next to the cathedral, awesome staff, good breakfast, and very clean with super friendly atmosphere. Would highly recommend!

Sevilla hostel was a really nice and cozy plase. I loved the roof terrasse and the sangria night was great! I went on both of the free walking tours and I can recommend both of them.

• 3rd Mar 2014