Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

I adored staying at Sevilla Inn Backpackers! The hostel is fantastically located, right in the heart of city centre and in a lively neighbourhood. The staff was helpful and kind, the rooms well-kept, and the atmosphere relaxed and enjoyable. Best of all, there is a lovely terrace to enjoy with friends, old or new. One reserve: while staff were, in general, fantastic, I did notice some new hires were not particularly professional or courteous with guests, though I hope they find their groove.

I previously lived in Sevilla, so I already knew the city very well, and staying in this hostel was a GREAT location to access anything in the centro and it was a unique atmosphere. The facilities were nice, there was a nice common area, and the terrace on the roof is amazing! Would definitely recommend for the location alone.

Hello !!, thank you very much for your very nice feedback. We are so happy to read that your stay in Sevilla inn was great and you enjoyed our facilities, activities and staff :) See you next time! Sevilla inn team

The hostel was in a great location, close to the cathedral and Alcazar and surrounded by restaurants and cafes. It has a great rooftop with a view of the cathedral. We stayed in the twin room, which was spacious and comfortable. It even had a small balcony overlooking the street below. There was some street noise and the staff wasn't as helpful as other hostels' staff, but the biggest drawback was the VERY weak WiFi. Overall though, the location and facilities make this hostel a great choice!

This hostel is just gread, it is located in a perfect area, everything is very Close and in short Walking distance. The hostel offers nice tours through the City and other nice activities. The staff was always helpful and nice. If I will stay in sevilla again, for sure in this place :)

• 18th May 2015

Way too many beds in the room with no place to even have our luggage. The 6 bed dorm should really only be 4 bed.

Sevilla is very HOT. THE AIR CONDITIONING WAS BROKEN during our stay. Our room became hotter than outside, and sleeping comfortably was not easy. When I asked about the issue, I was told there was nothing they could do at the time. A fan was put in the room, but people on the top bunks didn't get air. Bathrooms have mildew on the floor and broken shower. Wifi does not work, either. Unreasonable price for what is advertised, and while wifi and air conditioning is advertised, you do not receive

This was by far my favorite hostel I have stayed in. The location is great, the staff and other guests are a lot of fun, and there are activities planned for guests throughout the week. I had a great studying abroad in Sevilla and she was able to visit us until 11pm which is not always the case in a hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and we even had our own balcony! If I come back to Sevilla I will definitely stay here again.

Lovely hostel which has a great location, nice kitchen and roof top area. Staff really helpful.

Hello !!, thank you very much for your very nice feedback. We are so happy to read that your stay in Sevilla was great and you enjoyed our hostel and staff :) See you next time! Sevilla inn team.

Found the room, double with shower toilet poor, felt more like a store room than guest room. Ladder in cupboard etc.

The share bathrooms are completely not enough. Too many people for 2 bathrooms which have shower and toilet inside!! . When someone is having a shower the queue is massive.

Bring your own towel and lock for the lockers. Great location, worth 15-20 euros a night

This room really was a let down. I found it to be overpriced and in a shabby condition. There were poor facilities - no bed side tables and rubbish bedding. on the other hand, the location was excellent. I would have been much happier if the price was lower to reflect the quality of the room.

• 4th May 2015

good hostel, centrally located close to the cathedral and because of that, at night it can be a little noisy. (not a complaint) rooms were nice, didn't feel too crowded, and the staff were friendly.

Perfect location and great staff.

Everyone who worked at the hostel was friendly and available to answer questions. The location is absolutely perfect for tourists since it's located right next to the main sites: the cathedral, the alcazar and within walking distance from the river and plaza de espana. The other guests seemed nice although there wasn't much mingling/hanging out. There is an awesome terrace and all the rooms in the hostel were kept clean and tidy. It is located by a busy area so you do hear some street noise.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »