Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

This room really was a let down. I found it to be overpriced and in a shabby condition. There were poor facilities - no bed side tables and rubbish bedding. on the other hand, the location was excellent. I would have been much happier if the price was lower to reflect the quality of the room.

• 4th May 2015

good hostel, centrally located close to the cathedral and because of that, at night it can be a little noisy. (not a complaint) rooms were nice, didn't feel too crowded, and the staff were friendly.

Perfect location and great staff.

Everyone who worked at the hostel was friendly and available to answer questions. The location is absolutely perfect for tourists since it's located right next to the main sites: the cathedral, the alcazar and within walking distance from the river and plaza de espana. The other guests seemed nice although there wasn't much mingling/hanging out. There is an awesome terrace and all the rooms in the hostel were kept clean and tidy. It is located by a busy area so you do hear some street noise.

Sevilla Inn Backpackers is a great hostel somewhere close the cathedral. The staff organises many activities so that you get to know other travellers from around the world easily if you wish to. It has a nice roof top with seats and tables, as well as a beautiful living room.

We booked a room and didn't know that we would be placed in a different building than the images we had seen on the website- as the roof access and the views were why we picked this accommodation. However, both buildings had average accommodations- but made up for it with their friendly staff and planned activities that got travelers connected and acquainted with the city. Overall we enjoyed this experience!

• 8th Apr 2015

Location is within 10 minutes walking from every major tourist destination in Historic Seville! Very helpful and friendly staff. They helped us with ticket prints and early checkout. Free walking tour by Medi was simply amazing and very informative. The morning cake n orange juice was quite helpful! The street Matteo Gago is FULL of packed cafe n restaurants. The one opposite the hostel door is fabulous! Loved their patata bravas n sangria. Met gr8 ppl inthe dorm! Regards from India!

Sevilla Inn Backpacker has a great location. It's close to the Cathedral, which serves as a good marking point. I only stayed one night, but enjoyed the company I met while staying!

Super amazing hostel in one of the most beautiful cities. Friendly and welcoming staff and atmosphere. Would definitely go there again!

We were given a room that was alongside the toilet and the common room and there was a lot of noise. I was a bit annoyed that the common areas were not closed at 11pm as we were told when we checked in and that the cleaning ladies were so loud in the morning. Also, the bathroom was not always clean and the hand towel wasn't changed often. Otherwise, the atmosphere is lovely with a wonderful terrace and nice bright decor. The staff are mostly friendly. Location is great and I would stay again.

Hello !! Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. Detailed comments like yours are very important. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and you was happy about the friendly staff. We are sorry for the cleaning women, who came in before eleven , this is not our standard. Unfortunately, you can hear the noises when the hostel is full of people like holy week. Thank you for your help again, give us a second chance and we will not disappoint you!

This hostel is litterally a 30 second walk to the cathedral and in a really busy neighborhood during the day full with restaurants. Overall the price for the location was totally worth it. I would stay here again if I ever came back to the hostel. The only problem was that my room was a bit close to the kitchen and it was a bit noisy at night also the bedroom door couldn't lock or at least I didn't know how to lock it.

You stay in a building across the way from the reception area (very close still) and feel rather disconnected from everything. The rooms are very cramped and the bathrooms aren't as functional either. Not the worst I have stayed in, but not the best by far.

very nice and convenient place with very nice staff and atmosphere.

Fantastic location. The proximity to the cathedral means you can always find your way back to the hostel. There is a bit of a party atmosphere especially on the weekends which makes it a bit noisy late at night but lively.

Really nice hostel! Front desks guys were great. Good location. Nice kitchen. Clean and quiet rooms when the windows were shut. Great street with lots of tapa cafés.

needs better wifi

The facility was much better than I thought because it was very cheap. Especially the bathroom was easy to use.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Perfect location. Average facilities, useless wifi, but great rooftop terrace. Paid staff were unhelpful but the volunteers were lovely. Advertised activities are rarely accurate and some don't even run, disappointing as this is why we choose this hostel. They also sent a follow up email asking us not to post any negative comments online...poor form as constructive criticism can only help future guests, no matter the medium.

Awesome location and hired staff. They do try their best to be accommodating and helpful. The pub crawl mid-week is just a volunteer hosting it and it was a mess and people got left behind. What was weird was it has the vibe of a party hostel, and people do party a lot, but the terrace closed early so everyone had to be inside making noise. Beds are very used.

Hello!! I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our attention. . We really appreciate your feedback. We are very sorry you hadn't a good Pub Crawl stay with us. We take care with each detail and we are worried about this. I personally made an effort to find the best guides and bars. About the bed we are working for changing it. I thank you for your help again, give us a second chance and we will not disappoint you!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »