Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2037 Total Reviews

I loved staying here. They constantly had activities & walking tours that were great (I had Medi twice as a tour guide & he is the bomb.com). I \didn't need much assistance from the staff but when I needed to book another night they were incredibly accommodating. I also met some really cool people here- the terrace was great & gives a lax atmosphere. The staff who are working to stay there were also incredible so befriend them! They made the trip! Do the bar crawl & Paella night. Best location!!

Amazing location right next to the cathedral, awesome staff, good breakfast, and very clean with super friendly atmosphere. Would highly recommend!

Sevilla hostel was a really nice and cozy plase. I loved the roof terrasse and the sangria night was great! I went on both of the free walking tours and I can recommend both of them.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Denmark

We stayed in a room for the four of us, right by the entrance and had our own bathroom and heater. The staff was funny, nice, and informative. Breakfast was great and there's a cool loft with a bookcase, couch and TV. Most important, the hostel is in a great location - a hop, skip and a jump from the famous cathedral

Had a fantastic time! Activities every night, got to drink unlimited Sangria and learnt how to make Paella!

Unbeatable location and great community feel. Incredible staff that really know the city well (can tell you touristy but, more importantly, non-touristy things to do) and will do anything to help. Free walking tour with Medi was hilarious and informative. Only small complaint would be that wifi was a bit slow...not bad though. Can't wait to come back to seville and stay here again!

Sevilla is a party town full of lupbeat university students and Sevilla Inn is the perfect place to meet up with a great crowd and join the mayham that is its night life. Innexpenssive, clean, quite, comfortable and friendly, located in the center of the city near the cathedral, Sevilla Inn is the place to be. All staff spoke English and was on it, creating a friendly and helpfull atmosphere, showing me round the hostel to all the facilities and introducing me to the crowd. See acitivities

This is a beautiful hostel, great and helpful staff, great location. We all had a beatiful time there, partys, sangría, paella, guided tours, flamenco shows... I totally recommend it! Este es un hermoso hostal, el personal es muy amable, la ubicación inmejorable. La pasamos de 10 puntos, fiestas, sangría, deliciosa paella, los tours gratuitos por la ciudad que ofrecen son muy-muy buenos, show de flamenco, etc. etc.... Lo recomiendo!!

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

Very good hostel! Great location! Kind staff! It really worths the money! :D

The hostal workers were truly kind, and the athmosphere in the hostel was very genuine! I also enjoyed the walking tour around the city

1 2 3 4 Next » last »