Sevillas Center Apartments Reviews

Calle Feria, 4, Seville, Spain

I went to the adress for this place and it was all locked up with a 'for rent' sign on the outside. I could not get a hold of anyone and it appeared the hostel no longer existed. Very dissapointed and I lost my booking few and had to track down another place to stay. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOSTEL

• 15th Oct 2013

This apartment isn't fancy and doesn't boast a glam feel but its the perfect spot to be in Sevilla. It has the bare furnishings and amenities you need to get by, aka beds, water, internet. It's definitely not new but the old feeling of the place makes it welcoming. Youre steps away from the Plaza de la Encarnacion and great food, drinks, and shops. I would definitely recommend this place but not for those looking for a luxurious place.