Seville Picasso Backpacker Reviews

C/ San Gregorio, 1, Seville, Spain

considering the location and facilities, I think you can imcrease the price 30-40% and still be an excellent choice for a place to stay; thank you and best luck

I stayed here for 4 days with 3 of my friends and I can say that we enjoyed our stay. We loved the free breakfast, and that we got to meet new people in the kitchen. The staff was attentive to our needs throughout our stay. The location of the hostel is great, it´s in the center of almost everything you need to see in Sevilla. The only thing that I would recommend is... hot water, please! But other than that, everything else was fine.

lovely hostel!only bad thing is the security, there isn't nothing with keys where you can put in your baggage.

• 6th Dec 2013

very good hostel for its low price. good beds, clean shared bathroom, nice interior

Great location! Right in the heart of the city.. I totally recommend it!