Seville Picasso Backpacker Reviews

C/ San Gregorio, 1, Seville, Spain

A locker is needed for each room. Because lacking a locker decrease the security and so we have to carry all our valuable properties with us during our visit from the city and this is very annoying.

This hostel is easy to find and very cute. There was a nice roof top patio. The breakfast was not great in the morning, mainly just consisted of toast. Overall we enjoyed our stay here.

I was there for 3 days in June. The hostel was good and luckily there were few customers, so I actually slept alone even if I booked for a 4 place room. The position is perfect, in the city center, just between the Cathedral and the Spain Square, so you can easily reach all places of interest. The only thing is breakfast, as they only offer some o.j. and milk with bread. Sometimes the noise of the carriages that go through the street can be annoying on nights. On the whole,good for a short stay

• 4th Jun 2014

Hostel is in a great location and is pretty on the inside. Our room was nice and the floor's bathroom was nice as well. The kitchen and breakfast were disappointing though.

• 19th May 2014

Hostel was great! Brilliantly located, clean and great value for money. The only thing that was a bit worrying, I wasn't sure how to lock the door from the inside, which meant it was open during the night when we were sleeping. But other than that - I had a really great stay. Thank you!

• 2nd May 2014
  • South Africa

Had bad luck - my room mate stole 300 € out of my backbag, when I left it unattended for 2 hours. Staff was helpful with contacting Police. So if you meet a 45 year old guy, with a Little belly from Cadiz, take care of your belongings. Hostel itself was nice.

We are a Dutch couple above 65, We stayed 3 nights. The staf was very helpfull. We got a good 2 persons bedroom with 2 separete beds and shower in the room and not at the front. It is room 16!! Breakfast included is nice and you can cook if you want also a computer to use. On top of the building a terras with view on the cathedrel.

• 27th Apr 2014