Sexy Tractor Hostel Reviews

Podmaniczky u 14, Budapest, Hungary

Amazing place!! So glad I decided to stay here while in budapest! The place is like a nice upper floor apartment. The kitchen is huge and stays clean. Staff were awesome and showed me cool stuff to do in the city and went to some bars with them. At night the dinning area has tons of travelers to meet and party with and the lounge has free movies and tv shows. The rooms had their own bathroom which is a major plus, big lockers for my whole backpack.

• 22nd May 2015

After travelling halfway around the world, Sexy Tractor feels like a safe haven, or a refuge.. it makes a good base for exploring Budapest.

• 22nd May 2015

As a backpacker or party seeker this place is perfect. Great prices compared to other hostels with a full spacious kitchen to cook all your food from the store that's just a few minutes walk away. The lockers are massive, showers are always hot and clean, the general cleanliness is overall great quality. There's a lovely common room to drink socialise and make new friends. Laundry service is very good. I liked the place so much I've now stayed there twice and would definitely stay again.

The bed was vẻry clean as well as other facilities. Only a few minutes walk to the very center. Tim is very helpful and informative. Price is cheap. I'd stay again if I come back

Very dirty the rooms, the owner so rude and the room smell horrible. We need to buy staff to clean the bathroom because the shower was disgusting

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Stayed here over new year and had an amazing time. We would definitely return to this hostel should we come back to budapest

• 30th Dec 2014