Seyyah Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kilicarslan Sk. No:14, Istanbul, Turkey

Alex is a very sympathic host, who helps you whenever you need something.

• 10th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

Best hostel ever.is my first in Istanbul and I feel so lucky cos I find this hostel I book only 1night and I love so much and I extend my reservations .and I meet Alex here who is manager at hostel he help for ever think all good thinks about Istanbul . Absolutely amazing hostel very clean and everything working properly.

As we were arriving as a couple, this was perfect for us. We had a nice room with our own bathroom, things were clean and everything "in its order". The location we thought was great. Close to cool neighborhoods, shopingstreets and metros which in short time takes you to Sultanahmed or where you want to go, and also quiet during the night. Good and simple breakfast and very nice staff!

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Norway

Seyyah hostel has a beautiful classic architecture inside. Love the atmosphere and art paintings that are placed on the classy brick walls that give it that home feeling. The beds are comfortable and cleanliness is excellent. I cannot complain about the pillows and the blankets. Very warm. Heater 24/7 and the bathrooms are the perfect fit for all needs. Seyyah is near all the local restaurants and bars so its perfect for a short walk downtown. seyyah deserves a round of applause!

• 31st Dec 2015

We came in extremely late, and way beyond our specified time for arrival, but Alex (the owner) gladly welcomed us in and say us down. I was beyond pleased with him, chatted with him about Istanbul and none of it felt like a desk exchange at all. As for the room, and having spent time at about 9 other hostels, I would say that this is one of the better ones that you will find not just in Istanbul but throughout Europe. The room was quite spacious, bathroom was clean and altogether great!

• 31st Dec 2015

Seyyah hostel was exactly what I was looking for in terms of location, privacy and cleanliness. Alex, the owner, is incredibly sweet and willing to lend a helping hand. I appreciated being able to use the kitchen and staying in a hostel that is brand new (the facilities were the nicest I'd seen in Istanbul). If you're traveling on your own and want a safe place to stay or have a group in tow and would like some privacy, Seyyah is your place!

Recommend this hostel for all ages in istanbul. very clean and presentable. Was worried booking a hostel in istanbul. As stayed in hostels on my travels. This is the best one by far. location is perfect walking distance to all tourist sites, nightlife. The guy who greeted us on arrival called alex spoke very good english, recommended places and tips about istanbul. Even gave us a tour himself to make us feel welcome. Was very friendly and great help. Made our experience a break were never forget

• 24th Dec 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

First time i stay in hostel be honest i was suprise Cos its was Amazing and i meet Alex he was Amazing and also he make it Breakfast its was so nice so i doing business in turkey and next time i Will definettlly come here again ...THANK YOU

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • Turkey

Everything was fantastic!

This is a very nice place! It's neer to Taximplace (Metrostation) or Shishane (Metrostation). New is that there is breakfast availible. We had a great time there.

Seyyah Hostel is definitely one of the best in Istanbul, at a very central location 10 min walk from Taksim square. It is a very cozy place, with nice dorms, clean and with hot showers anytime. The owner Alex is a great guy who makes you feel home and was very kind to help me solve a booking mistake that I did. For all this, Seyyah Hostel is a place that will make me always happy to go back when revisiting the city and I can totally recommend it to any other backpackers visiting Istanbul :)

With the very welcoming host Mr. Alex, these days were one of the most remarkable days of our trip. It's like 7 minutes walking from Taksim Square. If you come here you'll love the free breakfast you'll have on a Turkish style in the early morning. The small balcony in the room also very beautiful to watch the ppl walking in that district.

• 10th Dec 2015
  • Saudi Arabia

This new hostel is in a really nice location (close to Istiklal without getting woken up by the nightclubs and bars) and within easy walking distance of the metro and tram lines for sightseeing. Alex was extremely helpful and personable, and took the time to help me look up bus schedules for my next destination. They also serve a lovely breakfast and have very clean and lovely rooms and common rooms. :) Recommended!

Great new hostel with warm and clean rooms. Staff are very friendly and willing to help

Thank you very much for nice rewiew .best regards alex

Nice place and good location. Hard to find better. If friends of mine have to come in Istanbul i hiver them seyyah hostel adress.

I stayed at double bedroom for 3 nights with my friend. The room is very comfortable, clean and has everything we need (kettle, fridge, hair dryer, air conditioner etc.) The hostel is so close to Istiklal Street and we had any problem to find public transportation. It is also warmful place to share your trip experiences with others and make friends. The staff are so friendly and helpful. Even the owner made surprise to us like making traditional turkish desert! We really feel like home and safe.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Turkey

Thank you for the nice review .We glad you guys enjoy here with us .İ hope welcome again .Best Regards Alex

Alex, the new owner of the hostel is super chill and very easy to get along with. He truly cares for each and every one of his guests. The hostel itself is about a 10 mins walk from taksim square which is convenient and is also about 15 mins walk to the nearest tram station. This is relatively short because istanbul itself is huge! Free breakfast is good, internet is on the slow side but its everywhere even in the rooms. Can't wait to see the hostel fully developed from your vision alex!

For one night it was good. Besides I was lucky to have so nice roommates.

• 17th Oct 2015
  • Kazakhstan

Cool place, feels like home !

Perfect place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff, good location, clean rooms. What else would you expect?