Seyyah Hostel Reviews

Kamer Hatun Mh. Kilicarslan Sk. No:14, Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel was a great find. The man who is regularly there was helpful, took the time to tell us all about the area, and recommended fun areas to go out at night. Our room was comfortable, private, and quiet. Highly recommend this hostel.

• 14th Feb 2015

thanks dear Caner, susanna from Roma

Best receptionist ever ;)

• 11th Feb 2015

Very good hostel.

second stay, will be back

Great hostel, great facilities, great staff.

Nice hostel, friendly and helpful staff.

Seyyah is a nice and economic option for a trip in Istambul! They staff is friendly and the heat is always on in the rooms, which is ideal when you go during a cold period. The hostel is very close to taxim where you can find access to metro and tram, it is close to Istiklal street which is full of shops and clubs open during the night, ideal for party! But in the hostel you have no noise because it is on a street above the clubs! 10 min walk from Galatas bridge! I recomment it!

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Greece

Even though the neighbourhood seems kind of sketchy, it is really near the center, Istiklal street which leads to taksim square, just about a quick 7 min walk to all the restaurants and nightlife! The staff is pretty awesome and friendly. No soap or shampoo on rooms, take note of that! But very clean. Very recommended!

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Costa Rica

Nice place to stay in Athens just close enough from the awesome Akropoles!! Everything is ok!! Rooms, staff, breakfast...just the cleanliness has to be improved more, especially inside the dormitories and toilets. Despite it...would be back there for sure!!

Helpful and easygoing stuff. Nice interior and great terrace, must be perfect during summertime.

Seyyah hostel is a great hostel to stay, especially if you're on a tight budget. Our room was spacious, heated, quiet and clean. We had clean towels every two days. The staff was really helpful and suggested lots of places to see. Also, Istiklal street (one of the busiest pedestrian streets) is 5 minutes away and Taksim square is 10 minutes away. Location wise it's great. I will definitely return there next year!!

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Greece

Was good and clean,funny and nice people's💐

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Algeria

very nice hostel in a very nice nieghborhood in istanbul with a lot of bars and restaurants around! the owners are very friendly and helpfull and they speak very good english so they can give answer on all your questions.

• 14th Nov 2014

The bathroom with toilet and shower is in the room. 1 bathroom for 6 people. Takes some time when everyone gets up at the same time, and it was quite loud. When someone takes a shower late/early and you sleep you'll most likely wake up.

Great hostel with a perfect location and very nice people. I definitely recommend it.

One of the cleanest and best places that I`ve ever stayed. Friendly and helpful staff and a beautiful dog :) good location !

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

I only booked one night in Seyyah Hostel but I ended up staying there for a week - no regrets! The hostel is very nice, centrally located & the staff are nice. When I stayed there I was preparing for a longer stay here in Istanbul and they were very helpful to me, helped me to look up some stuff, had some recommendations, etc. The dorm rooms are big enough, clean and they provide towels and linens and the double rooms are more like hotels really. I would definetely recommend it to everyone!

Excelent and nice staff, available all the time. And acept credit cards. The room and services were always clean. I definitely recomend it. Cons: It doesn't have a social room to meet others travellers, and the wifi signal could be better in the room were I was.

i stayed in Seyyah Hostel while my staying in istanbul, the stuff was really kind and helpful, the room we had was clean and compfotable, the location is great only 6 minuts from isteklal and 3 minuts from hard rock cafe. it is a real great value for the money, the only problem was that the safe was broken, so we had to carry our money with us every where.