Sezgin's Guesthouse Reviews

Arslanlar Cad no 68, Kusadasi, Turkey

guest didn't stay

Superbly run hostel. Cheap, clean and central. Staff are so helpful and will organise anything for you. Would definitely return.

• 13th Jul 2015

We had such a great stay! I've never stayed at a hostel/hotel with such a helpful and generous host! Denis was great and truly made our experience a terrific one! He even called a friend in Pammukkale so we could store our bags and not have to worry about them for the day! Highly recommend staying here!

Having never been to Turkey before i were unsure of what to expect. Let me say that this place is fantastic. The rooms, the breakfast, the location and most of all, the staff.Deniz and sezgin polite, helpful and without doubt made my holiday the best ever.Deniz were very informed and gave advice on tours, restaurants and places of interest.İf you come with bus, at the busstation,there is the is the BUS COMPANY(AYDIN TOUR)from there you can call the guesthouse for free and they will pick you up.

• 27th Jun 2015

Sezguin is a family run business, the staff really makes you feel at home. Very friendly, and helpful, besides giving me advice as to where to go, for example Deniz fixed my computer when it broke down! Good facilities, pleasant courtyard, pool, and sauna. My only comment is that the dorms are not as clean as they can be. But in general my stay was very pleasant.

• 15th Jun 2015

Sezgins offers free pick up and drop from and to the bussation wich is 3km out off the town taxi will cost 15tl to the guesthouse ,the (dolmush public bus will cost 3 tl pp. soo you safe some money ,Seriously, stop your search now and book sezgins guesthouse, if you can get in.The Dorm room was superb,the Gardenrooftop breakfasts delicious, and location great, but it was Deniz and Mr.Sezgins amazing hospitality and advice on their beautiful city of Kusadasi that made my stay here truly great.

• 27th May 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are realy happy to have the chance to meet you as person.we hope to see you in the comming future soon as possible. Thank you very much and have great time at your 2 months travel true turkey. Deniz

Stayed overnight here to catch the ferry to samos.Mr Deniz gave me early breakfast (outside) was amazing and he drive me and another 2 other guests from australia to the port. It was newly renovated as Rooms and the Garden.The room was very nice- clean bathroom and balcony. The wifi Works all ower the place wich is good.And the location is perfeckt so,i would denifinetly recommend this place.Also they have free pick up service from the bussation wich is 3 km away from the city center.

• 25th Apr 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and experiences about sezgins guesthouse.We look forward to welcoming you back soon.As you know now Come as guest and live as Friend part our Family. Deniz

This place is in an excellent spot, close to City Center and Harbour.The Dorm that i stayed had private bath shower even free shampoos Hairdyer and fridge lcd tv and a fantastic view to the garden and pool and very clean, good wifi signal!! Deniz, at reception was welcoming and very informative!! He pick me up from the port and orgenised my ephesus tour and the busticket to capadokia.The breakfast was lovley garden wich was yummy. Would 100% recommend this place :)

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay at our place. I am happy to be acknowledged that you had a very good stay with us and you appreciate your experience. I have also shared your very kind comments with my staff in order to make all our colleagues pleased about your feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you or friends at our guesthouse again in the near future.

View all Kusadasi Bed and Breakfasts