Sezgin's Guesthouse Reviews

Arslanlar Cad no 68, Kusadasi, Turkey

Deniz is such a friendly and helpful guy, he really went to every effort to help us out of a pickle! Totally above and beyond the call of duty, and really saved our kusadasi trip! The hotel is very close to the center, 2 min walk down to the Main Street (nightlife, restaurants, shopping), and Rooms are clean and nice...Ps:swimming pool and the botanic garden where the breakfast is its a dream.

• 19th Jul 2014

Had a great experience at Sezgin's. The staff was helpful and the hostel very well located! Great pick at Kusadasi.

• 29th Jun 2014

The rooms, facilities, and location were all great. However, we felt really disappointed in the way that they recommended tours and activities that were clearly due to business relationships as apposed to quality of service. We went to the recommended hamman and it was grungy and very poor quality, but they told us they knew Sezgin for a long time. In the same way they push their tours a lot and mislead you to believe that you cannot do tours (like Ephesus) yourselves which is not at all true.

The staff were really accommodating and helpful. Just fantastic. The first stay was perfect. The bed was perfect and the pillow was amazing. The second time I stayed the bed was not as good but still okay. The rooms are clean and bathrooms are modern and clean. The pool is great! There was no secure luggage room but there were safes for small items. Breakfast was typical Turkish style, and they accommodated our early ferry time.

• 27th Jun 2014

Wonderful place to stay! Sezgin and his family looked after me so well. I loved my time spent with them. The place was very clean and well kept and breakfast was simple but very good!

Deniz and Sezgin are so welcoming and accommodating and made our stay fantastic. The facilities are great. Loved the pool and the proximity to the port. I would definitely stay here again.

Awesome place. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. I forgot my passport in a previous hotel and they took immediately care of it and organized to send it to the hostel, so I had already the next day. Absolutely amazing!

This hostel gets 100% due to the efforts of Denis. An absolute gentleman who is so kind to his guests. He collected us from bus station and brought us to ephasus. Nothing is too much trouble. Great hostel with pool, WiFi, super rooms and two minutes fron pub street. Great value too. Get booking Sezgins. Did I mention Denis?

Great pool, great breakfast!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Great place to stay. They can pick you up from the bus station, and Deniz took me to/from the port. They are so helpful! They have laundry service, it's a little pricey, bit convenient and fast. The place is really beautiful and it has a great pool. Only bad thing about this place is the wifi connection is really bad, and decent only if you are in the lobby. But really, all the other positives totally outweigh this inconvenience. It's close to everything! Staff is great!

I had a 5-person dorm to myself. The dorm is on the ground level and a bit dingy and musty. It was low season (early June 2014) and the place was very quiet. My experience here was otherwise really outstanding. Sezgin drove me to Ephesus as he was visiting a nearby friend and picked me up two hours later. We spent the evening at carpet shops that I would not have otherwise found. No pressure from him to buy. He relaxed outside with friends while I shopped. Really great experience w/ him.

Excellent staff, super nice to us. location was great and me and my friend really enjoyed our stay at sezgins. Deniz picked us up from the bussation. When we entered the hotel, Mr sezgin ate dinner and he asked us to eat together! It was great turkish foods. We felt so comfortable and warm heart from them. And they treat us like a familly. The rooms are five star (lcd tv,fridge,a/c,hairdryer,balcony with swimming pool view.The location is perfeckt just right athe port.Thanks Guys.

• 23rd May 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel was kept at high standards in all aspects! Since the season doesn't start until late May, I was one of very few guests, so the atmosphere wasn't great. The pool is kept clean and tea and breakfast are included with the rooms. There is also free wifi that is best in the reception and shoddy elsewhere. The staff were very attentive and answered all my hundreds of questions and needs. They will also book tours and transportation for you at a good price. I would definitely recommend.

I have had the privilege of travelling in many places around the world and I can honestly say this is one of the best hostels Ive ever stayed in! In fact, calling it a hostel doesnt seem correct as it feels more like a guesthouse. Such great value for money and wonderful hosts full of recommendations. Great location a few minutes walk from the main shopping markets and the harbour. I cant wait to go back and stay longer!!

• 26th Apr 2014

Seriously, stop your search now and book sezgins .The room was superb, Gals Cabin Shower Hairdyer the Gardenrooftop breakfasts delicious, and location great, but it was Deniz he is amazing hospitality and advice on their beautiful city of Kusadasi that made our stay here truly great.We stayed in Kusadasi for 1night and stayed for 3 nights. The room was nicely decorated & clean and comfortable and also on request they have free pick service from the bussation or port.Best Place Ever.

• 21st Apr 2014

location was good, staff was some kind. There is no breakfast and free shuttle bus in winter. The information on website does not notice this.

• 6th Feb 2014