8.7
Fabulous 430 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 430 Total Reviews
Sezgin's Guesthouse Located at Arslanlar Cad no 68, , Kusadasi.
Turkey
Kusadasi 09400 Arslanlar Cad no 68
87% 430
37.8587608 27.2553634
    Rooms available

• Ukraine, Mixed Group, 31-40
31st May 2016

We stay for a few nights during our family trip. The owners were super-helpful. Our GPS confused us on the way how to get to the guesthouse and the owners organised "rescue" operation very quickly. The guesthouse is well done and well maintained. Owners have very good English. Location is very central. Great value for money. Thanks again guys!

29th May 2016

Location, pool, staff, everything was amazing, but I did worry about my things since I didn't have a locker to store them in. The room had a key, but it was kept at reception. I locked my bag, but I would have preferred to have a box to lock it in. Again, everything else was good. If you're in a private, there are NO worries to be had. The staff was so kind, as it's a family run business. I had a great time and the hostel is IN the middle of the downtown area. I would recommend this location.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2016

Great staff and location, I even got driven to the bus station my last morning! Room wasn't cleaned before or during my stay, but my bed was fresh, so didn't actually bother me

• USA, Male, 41+
20th Apr 2016

Sezgin Hotel was fantastic! What a great value. The staff was so friendly and picked me up at the bus stations. Initially, I was just going to stay one night and catch the ferry back to Samos the next day, however, the bed in the dorm was so inexpensive that I decided to stay in Kusadasi for an extra day. Sezgin, the owner, quickly set up a tour of Ephesus for me as well even though I arrived after 9 pm. The tour was fantastic and a great value as well. I will definitely stay again.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
9th Apr 2016

I stayed at Sezgins Guesthouse for one night. The guesthouse is close to the city's main monuments and less than 100m away from the Port of Kusadasi.The room are cozy clean with great connction to wifi (hot water and beds are very comfi). Room 303 gives you a good view of the pool and garden.Deniz, was helpful to he orgenise my Ephesus tour.The breakfast was amazing. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend to friends. Thank you so much for your hospitality!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2016

Stayed at Abode for a night with free pick up from the bus terminal. Reception staff very helpful. İ did book a dorm room but they gave me for the same price a double room , which was lovely. Room was very large lots of space and nice furnishings. Bed was massive and comfortable. Breakfast was good, omlet ec...The wifi was working very good even in the room.The hotwater was the best ,the location is perfeckt right at the city center .İ love sezgins i will be back after anzac day with my friends.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Mar 2016
6.3

I know it's the off season, but I still expected better from this place. We were the only ones staying in the hotel and we were an all female group so we were a bit scared for our safety. The inside was dirty and smelled. The towels had stains on them etc. However, the staff (the one guy who was there) was really nice. This made the stay enjoyable. It is probably a much nicer hotel during the summer when it is cleaned and there are other people.

Hi. Thank you very for you review and staying at our place. Well thats not true there other people at the hostel but they where joing tours and the 2 days that you where staying at our place You girls you did never had the chance to katch up the people becou where always late for breakfast and you did came late anyway.But there where people staying befor you came and after you leave. Also the season was off when you came and people schould not expect so many things but we try to make people happy as we can.Also when you had the chance to red our reviews its beed always pointed that this please is the securest place maybe in all the city in turkey.Kamera system is there you are just right at the city center only 100m to the main atractions.And sezgins is a family bussines and one off the firs hostels in the town we do for 35 years serving people from all ower the world to just make them happy.Thank you very much again for your review and please when you next time writing a review just be more loyal and open minded becouse we are realy also we as guesthouse are travellers .