Sezgin's Guesthouse Reviews

Arslanlar Cad no 68, Kusadasi, Turkey

Very nice...!!

Had a great stay at sezgins. The staff are great and very helpful! organised tours and dropped me of as well as a bus to leave.

Awesome staff.

Overall v. Disappointed. Half of their write up is a lie. No open buffet for the first 3 days I was there Had to ask for the aircon remote - and was told it was an extra 20TL per day?! I got the remote by the third night after having a discussion with one of the staff The wifi hardly worked My room nor bathroom was never cleaned the whole time I was there (7 days) No free shuttle to Ephesus No kitchen for guests to use Was constantly trying to be sold tour packages

This was one of our favourite guest houses to stay at in turkey. We had a very pleasant experience and would stay there again in a heartbeat. Everyone was so over accommodating. Especially Deniz recommending a place for dinner his friend owned who treated us very well, giving us a lift to the bus station and also going above and beyond for us booking our hot air balloon ride at our next stop cappadocia. Which I also highly recommend such a magnificent experience. Thank you for a great stay!

• 12th Sep 2015

Located very close to the city centre, clean and cozy place with a swimming pool and good Turkish breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful. They provided us free transport from and to the bus station, and also arranged a trip to Efes for us.

View all Kusadasi Bed and Breakfasts