Sezgin's Guesthouse Reviews

Arslanlar Cad no 68, Kusadasi, Turkey

I had a 5-person dorm to myself. The dorm is on the ground level and a bit dingy and musty. It was low season (early June 2014) and the place was very quiet. My experience here was otherwise really outstanding. Sezgin drove me to Ephesus as he was visiting a nearby friend and picked me up two hours later. We spent the evening at carpet shops that I would not have otherwise found. No pressure from him to buy. He relaxed outside with friends while I shopped. Really great experience w/ him.

Excellent staff, super nice to us. location was great and me and my friend really enjoyed our stay at sezgins. Deniz picked us up from the bussation. When we entered the hotel, Mr sezgin ate dinner and he asked us to eat together! It was great turkish foods. We felt so comfortable and warm heart from them. And they treat us like a familly. The rooms are five star (lcd tv,fridge,a/c,hairdryer,balcony with swimming pool view.The location is perfeckt just right athe port.Thanks Guys.

• 23rd May 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel was kept at high standards in all aspects! Since the season doesn't start until late May, I was one of very few guests, so the atmosphere wasn't great. The pool is kept clean and tea and breakfast are included with the rooms. There is also free wifi that is best in the reception and shoddy elsewhere. The staff were very attentive and answered all my hundreds of questions and needs. They will also book tours and transportation for you at a good price. I would definitely recommend.

I have had the privilege of travelling in many places around the world and I can honestly say this is one of the best hostels Ive ever stayed in! In fact, calling it a hostel doesnt seem correct as it feels more like a guesthouse. Such great value for money and wonderful hosts full of recommendations. Great location a few minutes walk from the main shopping markets and the harbour. I cant wait to go back and stay longer!!

• 26th Apr 2014

Seriously, stop your search now and book sezgins .The room was superb, Gals Cabin Shower Hairdyer the Gardenrooftop breakfasts delicious, and location great, but it was Deniz he is amazing hospitality and advice on their beautiful city of Kusadasi that made our stay here truly great.We stayed in Kusadasi for 1night and stayed for 3 nights. The room was nicely decorated & clean and comfortable and also on request they have free pick service from the bussation or port.Best Place Ever.

• 21st Apr 2014