Sezgin's Guesthouse Reviews

Arslanlar Cad no 68, Kusadasi, Turkey

Very nice...!!

Had a great stay at sezgins. The staff are great and very helpful! organised tours and dropped me of as well as a bus to leave.

Awesome staff.

Overall v. Disappointed. Half of their write up is a lie. No open buffet for the first 3 days I was there Had to ask for the aircon remote - and was told it was an extra 20TL per day?! I got the remote by the third night after having a discussion with one of the staff The wifi hardly worked My room nor bathroom was never cleaned the whole time I was there (7 days) No free shuttle to Ephesus No kitchen for guests to use Was constantly trying to be sold tour packages

This was one of our favourite guest houses to stay at in turkey. We had a very pleasant experience and would stay there again in a heartbeat. Everyone was so over accommodating. Especially Deniz recommending a place for dinner his friend owned who treated us very well, giving us a lift to the bus station and also going above and beyond for us booking our hot air balloon ride at our next stop cappadocia. Which I also highly recommend such a magnificent experience. Thank you for a great stay!

• 12th Sep 2015

Located very close to the city centre, clean and cozy place with a swimming pool and good Turkish breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful. They provided us free transport from and to the bus station, and also arranged a trip to Efes for us.

I did not appreciate having to fight for a refund of my fourth night even though from my firsdt night I told the person that checked me in that it was a possibility that i will not stay the fourth night; I paid for the 4 nights and the after the third night i said that i was leaving the next day and they almost did not want to give me my fourth night refund; disappointing experience will not recommend to anyone ever i felt like i was being sold every tour available

guest didn't stay

Superbly run hostel. Cheap, clean and central. Staff are so helpful and will organise anything for you. Would definitely return.

• 13th Jul 2015

We had such a great stay! I've never stayed at a hostel/hotel with such a helpful and generous host! Denis was great and truly made our experience a terrific one! He even called a friend in Pammukkale so we could store our bags and not have to worry about them for the day! Highly recommend staying here!

it was ok , nothing really amzing , staff ... i only saw one person duting my stay , it's not really a hostel with chilling spots it's just rooms that are not too expensive ... location is great , loved the old town :)

Staff was very helpful with planning my trip and booking tours. At first I was a bit worried that there were no ''official'' paper traces of my transactions with them and that I was being scammed, but everything was legit and it all ran smoothly, so don't worry if you feel the same way. That's Turkey I guess. The pool AND delicious free breakfast every morning definitely make this place stand out compared to others I've been to, especially for the price. It's a great place to stay in Kusadasi!

Having never been to Turkey before i were unsure of what to expect. Let me say that this place is fantastic. The rooms, the breakfast, the location and most of all, the staff.Deniz and sezgin polite, helpful and without doubt made my holiday the best ever.Deniz were very informed and gave advice on tours, restaurants and places of interest.İf you come with bus, at the busstation,there is the is the BUS COMPANY(AYDIN TOUR)from there you can call the guesthouse for free and they will pick you up.

• 27th Jun 2015

Sezguin is a family run business, the staff really makes you feel at home. Very friendly, and helpful, besides giving me advice as to where to go, for example Deniz fixed my computer when it broke down! Good facilities, pleasant courtyard, pool, and sauna. My only comment is that the dorms are not as clean as they can be. But in general my stay was very pleasant.

• 15th Jun 2015

Sezgins offers free pick up and drop from and to the bussation wich is 3km out off the town taxi will cost 15tl to the guesthouse ,the (dolmush public bus will cost 3 tl pp. soo you safe some money ,Seriously, stop your search now and book sezgins guesthouse, if you can get in.The Dorm room was superb,the Gardenrooftop breakfasts delicious, and location great, but it was Deniz and Mr.Sezgins amazing hospitality and advice on their beautiful city of Kusadasi that made my stay here truly great.

• 27th May 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are realy happy to have the chance to meet you as person.we hope to see you in the comming future soon as possible. Thank you very much and have great time at your 2 months travel true turkey. Deniz

Stayed overnight here to catch the ferry to samos.Mr Deniz gave me early breakfast (outside) was amazing and he drive me and another 2 other guests from australia to the port. It was newly renovated as Rooms and the Garden.The room was very nice- clean bathroom and balcony. The wifi Works all ower the place wich is good.And the location is perfeckt so,i would denifinetly recommend this place.Also they have free pick up service from the bussation wich is 3 km away from the city center.

• 25th Apr 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and experiences about sezgins guesthouse.We look forward to welcoming you back soon.As you know now Come as guest and live as Friend part our Family. Deniz

This place is in an excellent spot, close to City Center and Harbour.The Dorm that i stayed had private bath shower even free shampoos Hairdyer and fridge lcd tv and a fantastic view to the garden and pool and very clean, good wifi signal!! Deniz, at reception was welcoming and very informative!! He pick me up from the port and orgenised my ephesus tour and the busticket to capadokia.The breakfast was lovley garden wich was yummy. Would 100% recommend this place :)

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay at our place. I am happy to be acknowledged that you had a very good stay with us and you appreciate your experience. I have also shared your very kind comments with my staff in order to make all our colleagues pleased about your feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you or friends at our guesthouse again in the near future.

I booked this place based on rating and some good reviews. Unfortunately it must have changed recently. There is no vibe at all. I understand it's coming into the off season but the staff do not attempt to talk to you or even acknowledge you. The wifi is faulty and the dorm door was always unlocked. The location was the only thing that saved it. And worst of all no vegemite.

At first, I really liked the hotel. My room was good and staff was gentle. I wanted to go to Ephesus and couldn't bye the tour thought the hotel. I tried, but they told me there was not seat available for next day. I bought directly with the company and, since than, treatment has changed. It was not good at all. So the atmosphere wasn't good anymore. The room is very good, clean and comfortable. I had a problem in my bathroom but it wasn't a big problem.

The hotel did pick us up when we arrive. We booked 2 beds in 4 bed female dorm, at first they send us to a 6 beds mixed dorm with aweful smell. After arguing, they send us to the female dorm which is very tiny and looks like haven't cleaned up after last guest checked out. We asked for air-con controller, but the owner said because the room is only 2 of us, so no air-con, even the second night comes a new girl, still no air-con! We need to keep the window open but the noise and wasted gas sucks!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7