Shadow Inn Reviews

550 Vanich 1, Wat Koh, Sampathawong, China Town, Bangkok, Thailand

Cockroaches and heat were a big problem, but I also had some money stolen while I was staying there. Very disappointed.

First off, the map of the hostel in Hostelworld is wrong. It's actually situated in an obscure corner of Chinatown. The place reeks of curry and they didn't even change my pillow sheet. The toilet is absolutely horrible with no water and no sink. The rooms are cramped and none of the taxi or tuk tuk drivers know about this miserable place. I've been around most of Southeast Asia and have stayed in various hostels but this one is the worst of them all! Don't ever come here.

Very cheap hostel! The best that you can have for such small price! So, you will like it if you don't have big expectations))

No shower or toilet without damages oder defects. Bedbugs. Room was not cleaned. Unfriendly staff: incorrect moneyreturn, no greetings. Kitchen and "conferenceroom" usage only with allowance. Really rundown hostel. None of the cheapest repairs will be made.

No sink in the bathroom. No kitchen even if is mentioned on the description. More detailed photos in order to find the place. No toilet paper in the bathroom.

This is a great value for money. Zero atmosphere and poor location, but if you're on a budget then it's just fine. They lost my reservation and had to make up a bed for me but as long as there was a bed I'm fine.

This is the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. I felt that my safety was threatened and didn't sleep at all well due to lots of weird old men staying in the dorm- being a young girl this was pretty scary. Facilities awful with most bathrooms not having a sink. Don't stay here.

The staff greeted us nicely when we arrived but there wasn't much else about this hostel that we liked. None of the showers worked and the room was crawling with bugs. We both woke up with bites all over us. We booked this hostel because it was cheap. Its tucked away down some back streets and quite hard to find, but once you do its well located about 2 minutes from the main street in China Town. Ok if you really wanna save money, but bring mosquito spray!

We stayed here because it was cheap and close to the train station. Our room was okay clean but without any furniture besides the bed made it a bit uncomfortable. Internet worked which was nice but the hallways and toilets could've been nicer.

For Bangkok one of the best places i found. I was in other hostels but this one has its own charme.The rooftop shows a beautiful view of the skyline of bkk the fans working fine. The showers doesnt look as good and they have only cold water but i dont expect warm water on 37° The staff is friendly and very helpfull. Best place for the money for me. I would come back anytime. Only thing its hard to find. For anybody its a littlesidestreet with green walls in a backyard.