Shadow Inn Reviews

550 Vanich 1, Wat Koh, Sampathawong, China Town, Bangkok, Thailand

In the outskirts of China Town, wich means very local and not many tourists in the area - also not a lot of veggie food! In a quiet alley (a little hard to find the first time). Very good service! The dorm was full of old men, so they offered me a private room for the same price - it wasn't my idea! At one point the wifi didn't work on my phone, but they fixed it straight away. Not super clean, bulky beds and cold water, but this is what I expect with my budget in a big city.

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Denmark

Perfect location, only 20min to railway station by walking, and in the near of the boot station. Wifi works good. Owner was very helpful and gave my medicine and bottle of water when I cut me myself into my finger.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Austria

It's cheap! That's about all it's got going for it.

• 20th Aug 2015

Please stop emailing me, Obviously a reason why I havent left a review.

• 10th Aug 2015

Worst hostel in the world. No bed, just a rock solid mattress thron on the ground. No furniture at all. Never seen dirty facilities like this in my life. DO NOT go there.

In the center of China town! near by the boats pier. If you look for something cheap and good, thats the place!

There's a nice market nearby (Chinatown area). I took many showers in a giant bathroom. I liked it, very good price too hehe!

Dont go bever stay. U can have health problem. Better to stay on the street. Never clen bed, sheets even floor. No bathroom. İf u say something they are attacking u and vwry rood. How can they have licence to work?