Shadow Inn Reviews

550 Vanich 1, Wat Koh, Sampathawong, China Town, Bangkok, Thailand

This is the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. I felt that my safety was threatened and didn't sleep at all well due to lots of weird old men staying in the dorm- being a young girl this was pretty scary. Facilities awful with most bathrooms not having a sink. Don't stay here.

The staff greeted us nicely when we arrived but there wasn't much else about this hostel that we liked. None of the showers worked and the room was crawling with bugs. We both woke up with bites all over us. We booked this hostel because it was cheap. Its tucked away down some back streets and quite hard to find, but once you do its well located about 2 minutes from the main street in China Town. Ok if you really wanna save money, but bring mosquito spray!

We stayed here because it was cheap and close to the train station. Our room was okay clean but without any furniture besides the bed made it a bit uncomfortable. Internet worked which was nice but the hallways and toilets could've been nicer.

For Bangkok one of the best places i found. I was in other hostels but this one has its own charme.The rooftop shows a beautiful view of the skyline of bkk the fans working fine. The showers doesnt look as good and they have only cold water but i dont expect warm water on 37° The staff is friendly and very helpfull. Best place for the money for me. I would come back anytime. Only thing its hard to find. For anybody its a littlesidestreet with green walls in a backyard.

First let me say that I was on a budget, if you haven't realized from their prices. Shadow Inn had the exterior of a warehouse and interior of an abandoned psych ward, creepy. After you get over the fear or being in an old 90s horror film the place was alright. No elevator for the 4th floor dorm but the wifi was fantadtic. Super close to the always fun Chinatown! With the prices they have I would definitely be inclined to stay again.

The hostel was nearly impossible to find. It took almost an hour in a tuk tuk to find it. It definitely isn't the cleanest place. There was two bathrooms in our dorm room and one of them didn't even have a door..so that was a bit awkward. The staff seemed nice enough. It's an okay place to stay for one night if you need to get to the train station (as it's only a 20 minute walk).

bad water supply, unfriendly people