Shahar Palace-The Peacock Garden Reviews

Shahar Palace, Ajmer Road, Civil Lines, Jaipur, India

The place is nice, with beautiful garden. But, they said they would send to pick up from the train station and not only never showed up, they did not even say an apology or explanatiin after. The post say they will complimentary drop of to the station and they did not. The staff is nice, but the owners are not.

I loved stay here. The family was absolutely wonderful and I felt like a family member while I was there. The garden was beautiful and when I needed anything like a cab someone was called who they trusted and gave an extremely fair price. I never had to worry about a thing while I was her. In fact the family, some guests, and myself stayed out by a campfire every night and talked like old friends. I will be returning here.

View all Jaipur Bed and Breakfasts