Shanghai Fish Inn Bund Reviews

No.639 Middle Henan Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, China

Some of the people of the reception have to improve their English.

We arrived thinking it was going to be a hostel but it was more of a hotel. Staff were friendly enough but didn't see them much. We booked a double room which was always clean and lovely sized, the cleaners were lovely and always said hello. The breakfast was very basic so we only had it once. The location was the best part of this hotel as it was in the centre and walking distance to everything. Overall was ok money for where it was but didn't have many facilities to follow it up.

I was surprised at the size of my private room. It was much larger and nicer than I had thought it would be, especially considering the price. The staff were nice and helpful. The location is easy to get to and close the Nanjin rd and The Bund. I plan to stay here again in the future.

• 31st Dec 2014

The hostel market itself much higher than what it is. The location is good - even very good - I can't take that away from them. But we paid around 500 RMB for 1 night (2 people) for nothing more than average. The room was decent size, not the cleanest and defiantly not the newest! the carpets were not clean (throughout our floor) and the walls were thin as paper. I needed to knock on the wall to keep my neighbors quiet. It was ok - but next time I'll prefer an hotel / different guest house.

Great place to stay and close to the main shopping areas! Very clean and staff extremely friendly. The breakfast they offer is very basic and a little expensive for what it is.

• 10th Dec 2014