Hostelworld.com

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Shanghai Fish Inn Bund

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Prices
map
reviews
8.1
Fabulous 38 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 8.0
  • Security 8.0
  • Location 10.0
  • Staff 9.0
  • Atmosphere 6.0
  • Cleanliness 9.0
  • Facilities 7.0
BOOK NOW
8.1
Fabulous 38 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 8.0
  • Security 8.0
  • Location 10.0
  • Staff 9.0
  • Atmosphere 6.0
  • Cleanliness 9.0
  • Facilities 7.0

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months. All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines

  • Show:
  • Sort By:
6th Jul 2016
8.0

I enjoyed my stay! After a very long day of travelling, the Fish Inn Bund was easy to find. Once settled, I was relieved to find that it was very relaxed and quiet. The room was well equipped and comfortable. The staff were quite friendly and hospitable. They were also very vigilant with who was allowed in, which provided me with a peace of mind. I would certainly stay there again.

    • 8.0Value For Money
    • 8.0Security
    • 10.0Location
    • 8.0Facilities
    • 8.0Staff
    • 6.0Atmosphere
    • 8.0Cleanliness

Hostelworld Mobile Apps

Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.

Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.

Newsletter Sign Up

Submitting your info

Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the best hostel deals and news sent straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.