Fabulous 38 Total Reviews
Fabulous 38 Total Reviews
Shanghai Fish Inn Bund Located at No.639 Middle Henan Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai.
China
Shanghai No.639 Middle Henan Road, Huangpu District
80% 38
31.2407090 121.4834234
    Rooms available

6th Jul 2016
8.0

I enjoyed my stay! After a very long day of travelling, the Fish Inn Bund was easy to find. Once settled, I was relieved to find that it was very relaxed and quiet. The room was well equipped and comfortable. The staff were quite friendly and hospitable. They were also very vigilant with who was allowed in, which provided me with a peace of mind. I would certainly stay there again.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2016
5.7

I trusted the good reviews for this hostel, and I am sure they do have wonderful rooms. Mine was a dark tiny one on the lower floor though with a huge stain of mold right next to the bed. Depressing and unhealthy. When I asked them for a different room, they said they were fully booked. When I asked them for a refund they said they were aware of how bad the room is so it was already rented out at a lower rate. Obviously there is no sign you are getting a special cheap mold room at booking though

• Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Jun 2016

Stayed in a basic double for two nights and ended up with an easy small room with a good sized bed and an awesome bathroom. Staff were friendly and the location is very central. Easy walking distance to the metro, Peoples Square and the Bund, honestly couldn't have asked for more.