Shangri-La Lao Shay Youth Hostel

• Shangri-la, Yunnan, Jinugu Village, Blue Moon Valley(Si Ka Shue San), Shangri-la, China

9.0
Superb 93 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 93 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
13th Sep 2017

The hostel was on the grassland but not far from the city, It was convenient for them to pick up. I sat in the yard and saw the scenery, the beauty of the grassland made me forget all the fatigue.

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2017

I want to enjoy my shangri-la tour,and this hostel satisfy my wish.First,this hostel is a traditional Tibetan's house!Secondly,I can see the prairie in my room when I open my eyes at the beginning of the days!Thirdly,there are some bike to rent and billiards to play for free!I have a good time in this hostel!

• michaelmatthias933992
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Jul 2017

Great hostel, just wish there was heating. Staff and food were amazing

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Jun 2017

This is a wonderful hostel if you want to be outside the main rush of Shangri-la. The car service is fairly reasonable and the food at the hostel is good. The hotel water and water pressure are not the greatest and you really need to time your showers properly. The hostel is within walking distance of Shika Mountain (~3km) and you have views of the grasslands and mountains.

7th May 2017

Staff excellent & very helpful! very nice hostel to stay if you looking for quiet peaceful place.

• Taiwan, Female, 31-40
29th Apr 2017

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the hostel is well equipped and close to Shika Snow Mountain. The cabin style hostel added Tibetan flavor to our experience. However, it's quite far from the city center and therefore we had to walk for about an hour or so to get food or groceries during our stay.

×