Shangri-la Emma Inn Reviews

No. 42 Juelong Road, Jinlong Street, Shangri-la, China

Very friendly staff even though they could not really communicate fluently in English. I got really sick during my stay and the hotel staff were so kind to take me to the hospital, help me with the doctor and medicine, and even make me feel comfortable later on at the hostel preparing me some food and making me feel at ease. I really appreciated this, thank you!

Thank you very much for his appreciation for different cultures contain your recognition of our work and hope you a happy life work smoothly.

The fact that the building is enclosed in a glass box means that the air quality in the living spaces is not good. Maybe altitude sickness plays a role, but I think that the problem also is due to that fact that bedrooms have NO windows that open to the outside of the building to let in fresh air. Facilities are BARE BONES. As much as I liked the staff I would not stay at that location again.

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Hi, glad you could faithfully to speak one's mind. But you know, the glass house is Shangri-La characteristics. Is pure Tibetan style houses. I hope you can suit one's measures to local conditions, Do in Rome as Rome does.

I highly recommend Emma Inn.. good location, clean facilities, delicious food and very kind staff. Even if they don't speak much English, you can get all their tips and recommendations very well! They will help you with information and arrange tour to see the beautiful sourrandings... even I got sick for two days and they help me with medicine! I like this place and if I have the opportunity to go back to Shangrila, I'll stay at Emma Inn.

Thank you for our business support Wish you a happy life happy family the best wishes for you

Lovely owner, his English is far from perfect but is an extremely kind and helpful person. The hostel itself is also clean and lovely and just a few minutes' walk from the old town centre. Definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for your kindness and forgiveness Thank you for the support and encouragement of entrepreneurial couples