Shangrila Boutique Hotel Reviews

Thamel, Jyatha, Kathmandu, Nepal

hostwl was great, in heart of thamel district yet secluded enough to be quiet, breakfast included, plus free wifi and airport pickup make this an great stay, id recommend it

• 12th Sep 2015

I strongly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a hotel with friendly and welcoming atmosphere! Especially, the owner of the hotel is the greatest guy I've ever met. Thanks for the great moment and I will see you again in near future!

I planned my trip to Nepal in March and it happened to be about a week after the Nepal earthquake. I was uncertain about whether or not I still had a reservation or if the hostel was still functioning; I had requested a driver from the hostel to meet me at the airport, but no driver came. A taxi driver knew the place and took me there and all was well, so there was some anxiety because of that but it was also understandable because the earthquake had happened so recently.