8.5
Fabulous 100 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 100 Total Reviews
Shangrila Boutique Hotel Located at Thamel, Jyatha, , Kathmandu.
Nepal
Kathmandu 446001 Thamel, Jyatha
85% 100
27.7137549 85.3138375
    Rooms available

• traveljinxx
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

Great hostel. 4 person rooms are a little small and can be crowded. Big locker for all your stuff.clean bathroom. Cool rooftop for hanging out. Computers with Internet are also avalible on the roof. There are water coolers you an use to fill up a water bottle. Not every bed in the dorm had an outlet for charging a phone which made things a little difficult. I had hot water for a shower every morning. Overall a great stay.

22nd Mar 2016

Such a great place! The staff here were so friendly and helpful. They helped me arrange bus transport to Chitwan the first night I stay there. When I returned, the place was overbooked for Holi, but they were able to adjust and accommodate us very graciously. Very fun atmosphere but also such comfy beds, I got amazing sleep!

17th Mar 2016
6.0

The hotel was awful, no hot water at all, there was power only few hours at night, water in bathroom was liking, the day after I was going around to see the other hotels, I found much better hotels with better price and facilities, however I stayed only two days and then moved to the Pilgrim Hotel for one week more.

Thanks for staying with us. Normally we have hot water.sometime electricity cut for long time and water cannot get hot this problem was facing by us in our whole country.but we have solar hot water and we supply it for backup at morning and evening time We appolize for this We will try to solve this problem soon

• lowstageslidevalve
  • Japan, Male, 25-30
20th Feb 2016

Electronic power supply was restricted. That's an only problem. Other points are great.

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th Jan 2016

My husband and I stayed there for six days and had a GREAT time! The staff were friendly and fun and we always felt like were were treated as friends not just guests paying for a room. The owner, Keshab, is one of the most generous and kindest people we have ever met and we would love nothing more than to return there and repay all the kindness he's shown us by giving kindness in turn to the people of Nepal. Keshab, keep up the good work and we will see you again in the future! ~ Y and S

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
17th Jan 2016

Goood hostel

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Jan 2016

Perfect place to crash, had dorm to myself but could have been a pretty tight fit if full. Very helpful staff, easy to find, clean and warm blankets!

7th Jan 2016

Very calm hostel! No noise! Excelent staff! Excelent hostel! I had good moments in KTM here! Definitely, i will come back!

1st Jan 2016
8.0

No comments

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Dec 2015

Really lovely staff. Would have liked breakfast to be included in the price though, but good value for what you get! Would stay here again.