Shanti Hostel 2 Reviews

Prespanska 18, Skopje, Macedonia

This was a very nice hostel. The staff is awesome, and if you get the chance to stay here do it. You won't regret it. It's a nice small super cozy, backpackers paradise, and very easy to meet people. Well located within walking distance to museums, and the mall. And the staff is super nice, and very helpful with everything. The bus is within walking distance as well. Highly recommended.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. We were able to store our suitcase there for a few days while we visited the rest of Macedonia, which was very useful and kind of them. Very warm atmosphere and good facilities. Thanks for everything!

Hostel wasn't located in the nicest area, but it was close to the bus station, the mall with a supermarket and restaurants, and city centre, so you couldn't really beat that. Staff were lovely: very kind, hospitable, and helpful. My only gripes would be that the shower doors were broken, so they were difficult to open and close; and the bathrooms were generally on the colder side. Lockers in room were under the beds and could hold a lot. WiFi was dependable and fast. Thanks for everything!

Very kind staff. very clean room. great location, everything is perfect! I had a really good time. I would love to come stay again. Thank you so much! Yuki from Tokyo

I think it is really misleading that this hostel is advertised, yet when you arrive, the hostel is closed and you have to go around the corner to Shanti 1. They're not the same hostel, the facilities are different - look at the shower in Shanti 2 vs Shanti 1. That is what people are paying for. I am really disappointed they did this knowing full well people book because of this, the staff are friendly, but it leaves a bad taste in your mouth after you've been mislead like that.

Well located hostel, 5 min walking from the main bus station 5 minutes and around 10 to 15 min walking to main square in the city center. Staff were all helpful and nice. Beds were confortable and with a curtain to keep the privacy. Bathroom, dormitories and all areas were clean too. Simple breakfast but, on average with mostly hostels. Highly recommend this hostel.

Great! Just 2-3 minutes walk to the bus station and 5 minutes walk to the city centre. The staffs was friendly and wonderful.

Nice hostel with clean and spacious rooms and comfortable beds. Located close to the bus terminal.

The staff here are FANTASTIC - especially Sophie - she helped me organize a taxi and even wrote translations for me when I needed to find a hairdresser, nothing was too much trouble for her. Its a really nice hostel SO clean and tidy. I felt really welcome there the minute I arrived. All of the staff I met there seemed really helpful. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Great location near bus station for international arrivals.

Nice Hostel very close to the Bus/Train Station. It's an easy walk to the City Center where all the major sights are. The hostel itself is very clean, beds are comfortable, breakfast good and the staff super friendly and helpfull!

A friendly place with good atmosphere. Very nice and helpful staff who can give lots of advices. Also, nice terrace to chill. Close to bus station and train station, also, for self-caterer, close to shopping center.

Great hostel. Good location

Great place with a good atmosphere. Each bed has electrical plugins and privacy curtains. 5-10 min walk from the international bus station. However, it is about a 15-20 min walk to the historical center and the nearby streets are not lighted at night. However, I did not have any issues when I was there.

One of the best hostels I've ever been... I loved the atmosphere. I travel alone and met a lot of people there.. Staff is super friendly , everything was clean and the beds are confi .. would recommend this hostel.

Mickey, Peter and the staff at Shanti Hostel have an amazing thing going with dedication in everything they do which provides an amazing, friendly and cultural experience to remember. Clean toilets, kitchen, dorms and information to keep you busy during your stay. Keep up the good work!

This place has an amazing location, it is clean and staff is friendly! Seems to collect super interesting travellers, so the athmosphere is awesome. Totally recommening!

Nice place, nice staff, very chilled. One more shower needed perhaps?

Thank you for an enjoyable stay. Staff were extremely welcoming upon arrival and nothing was too much trouble. They were so friendly and cheerful and offered loads of things to do. Could do with fixing squeaky floorboards in 4 bed dorm !