Shanti Hostel 2

Superb 328 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 328 Total Reviews

21st Feb 2017

While I booked in shanti 2, I was actually in shanti 1 as they had closed 2 for the off season. Not a big deal since it is right around the corner. At first I thought this was going to be a rough stay. Seemed a bit sketchy and kind of had a dirty feeling. I can say my first impression was very wrong. It is a fantastic place to stay. The atmosphere here is unlike any hostel I have stayed in, the people are great, the staff are so helpful, a decent breakfast, and everything is cleaned daily.

• England, Female, 25-30
4th Nov 2016

I just love the place,feels like home. All the atmosphere in the hostel and the people that work there ,the location is very good because with very short walking all around u can actually see everything in and around the center .i personally loved the old part of the town and Matka canyon was a blast ! Definitely a place to stay in Skopje !

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
31st Oct 2016

Definitely place to stay if you are around Skopje. Nice place, very helpful stuff, cozy relaxed atmosphere. I hope i come back soon guys and thanks for everything. Go for it, 100% value for money!