Shanti Hostel 2 Reviews

Prespanska 18, Skopje, Macedonia

The staff at Shanti Hostel are simply the best! They are all incredible kind and so helpful with anything you need. The place is really clean, really close to the center of Skopje, and everything you need is provided for you. Staying there really made my trip to Macedonia better. If/When i return I hope there is room for there again :) Thanks to everyone there!

No need to comment any other thing. I found Bed Bug here. (Shanti 2, 8-beds mixed dorm)

This was literally the best hostel I stayed in during my East Europe trip from Prague to Skopje. I was on a late bus from Tirana to Skopje, arriving at 4am. Not only was the reception open for me at 4am, they allowed me the use of a free bunk once I checked in without extra charge. The bed was very clean, there was a power point for charging, there is a privacy curtain and there is free breakfast! The hostel owners were also friendly and nice. Definitely stay here in Skopje!

Possibly the friendliest and most comfortable hostel i've ever been to. Delightful, helpful staff, peaceful environment...it really felt like home!

• 26th Oct 2013

Nice quiet hostel in a good location, just 10 minutes from the train/bus station in one direction and 10 minutes from the city center in the other. Staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. Only negative is that there's not much hot water in the system, so you have to get up early to avoid a cold shower!