Shanti-Hostel Reviews

Rade Jovcevski Korcagin 11, Skopje, Macedonia

I had an amazing time there, the staff is incredible, and the people I met were stellar. Literally 3 min from bus station, although I got turned around badly at night upon arrival, so make sure you know which way to walk.

Perfect location within walking distance to pretty much everything, privacy curtains were a plus, great cozy atmosphere and great staff!!

great hostel and the curtain beds are wonderful

Truly great and comfy place! The staff was amazing, the room was spacious and cozy, breakfast was nice, free tea and coffee available at all times and much more!

I booked for 1 night, stayed for 5 nights. Shanti hostel is home away from home. Close to train station and bus terminal, a mall, restaurants, banks. Best part of this hostel is the staff.

Staff was very friendly, and the dark curtains on the beds were a phenomenal addition every hostel should have. The only issues were the bathroom being on a different floor than the room, and that it was quite loud until 3am one night.

Lovely staff, the cushty common room was one of the highlights of Skopje whilst in its more bitter climes, highly recommended hostel

Awesome place! Makes me wish I could have stayed for longer. Petar was a wonderful Host, with lots of options for night activities. Will be back!

Wonderful stay. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Great location near transportation and downtown. Had a good time interacting with the other guests and the hostel has a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Would recommend this hostel to anyone thinking of visiting Skopje.

Very nice hostel and very good staff, you can find everything needed there and its very close to the center..

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Albania

An awesome staff with a peace atmosphere which give a perfect stay in the nice city which is Skopje. One word : Thanks !

Fantastic hostel. The owner and staff are super friendly and will do everything to help you out. Its more like a home than a hostel. Highly recommended!!

The staff members do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The busiest hostel ive passed in two months for good reasons!

This is for me the best hostel I've been to ever! The atmosphere, the staff and the guests were AWESOME. The house was heated up with a wood-burn, oldschool but so cool!! The ambiance is very chilled out, and I had so much fun there

This hostel was amazing! Originally booked to stay 3 nights and stayed for 7! I ran into some trouble with my ATM card and the staff were more than happy to help me fix my problems. Will definitely stay here again! 100% no doubt!

• 23rd Oct 2014

The best stuff and Great atmosphere!! Loved it!

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Finland

There are two Shanti Hostels, but they are right next to each other. I was at the smaller one, almost felt like home. I was alone in the 4-bed room, but I think the other one was full. Only one bathroom. About 15-20 min walk from the center of Skopje, and VERY close to the bus/train station. Great stay!

Nice hostel in Skopje ... a famous address ... Skopje is essential to discover, to feel and to stop a little time ... Personnal so friendly ...

Great hostel, great staff! We had a wonderfull time in Skopje!

Perfect location, extremely helpful staff, great atmosphere! I totally recommend this hostel!

• 9th Oct 2014