Shanti-Hostel Reviews

Rade Jovcevski Korcagin 11, Skopje, Macedonia

Very nice hostel and very good staff, you can find everything needed there and its very close to the center..

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Albania

An awesome staff with a peace atmosphere which give a perfect stay in the nice city which is Skopje. One word : Thanks !

Fantastic hostel. The owner and staff are super friendly and will do everything to help you out. Its more like a home than a hostel. Highly recommended!!

The staff members do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The busiest hostel ive passed in two months for good reasons!

This is for me the best hostel I've been to ever! The atmosphere, the staff and the guests were AWESOME. The house was heated up with a wood-burn, oldschool but so cool!! The ambiance is very chilled out, and I had so much fun there

This hostel was amazing! Originally booked to stay 3 nights and stayed for 7! I ran into some trouble with my ATM card and the staff were more than happy to help me fix my problems. Will definitely stay here again! 100% no doubt!

• 23rd Oct 2014

The best stuff and Great atmosphere!! Loved it!

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Finland

There are two Shanti Hostels, but they are right next to each other. I was at the smaller one, almost felt like home. I was alone in the 4-bed room, but I think the other one was full. Only one bathroom. About 15-20 min walk from the center of Skopje, and VERY close to the bus/train station. Great stay!

Nice hostel in Skopje ... a famous address ... Skopje is essential to discover, to feel and to stop a little time ... Personnal so friendly ...

Great hostel, great staff! We had a wonderfull time in Skopje!

Perfect location, extremely helpful staff, great atmosphere! I totally recommend this hostel!

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Home away from home.. so true! It was my first trip alone but thanks to Shanti I never felt alone! The day I arrived was my birthday,so as soon as I arrived, I was served a good local vine and amazing homemade rakija. Staff was friendly and cool, garden was so nice to relax and chat with people. You have privacy in the rooms which I loved the most, and also it is very close to center or bus/train station. I really enjoyed my stay there and will be my only choice if I ever come back to Skopje.

Best hostel in Macedonia! The staff is absolutely amazing, so helpful and knowledgable on where to go and what to see. The atmosphere is so inviting and the hostel is located on a quite street just minutes away from the main road that takes you into the center of town by foot. Great value for money. Peter the owner is the best! Very well run hostel. Would highly reccomend.

The hostel is near city center and yet in a quiet area, staffs are friendly and very helpful, we meet different traveller there and had a good time

Would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Skopje, a short walk away from bus/ train station, welcoming staff, comfortable rooms, fully equipped kitchen, anything you may need during your stay is just there. And you gotta love their common room/ area. Would come back anytime :)

Staff were really friendly and helpful. We decided to have a night in one night and they provided a beautiful bottle of red and popcorn to enjoy while chilling in the common area. Would definitely stay here again.

Very near to bus station(less than 5 minutes)

Great hostel! The location is perfect (close to the bus&train station) and to the city centre. One of the best hostels for meeting other travellers. Well equipped kitchen. Staff is excellent and extremely helpful!

amazing hostel, stayed there two years in a row. fantastic safe location and well thought out design and facikities. greatnsleep, great place to have fun and the perfect location for exploring macedonia. staff are amazing and go out of their way to help you!

• 15th Sep 2014

Had a great stay at shanti. The hostel team are a great bunch of guys and who are very willing to sit and have a good chat. They all pass on the best bits and places around skopje and the rest of Macedonia! Highly recommended

« first « Prev 1 2 3