Shanti-Hostel Reviews

Rade Jovcevski Korcagin 11, Skopje, Macedonia

Beautiful, cozy dormitories, family atmosphere and nice personal. Rolling curtains on beds provide privacy even in 8-bed rooms. Five minutes by walk from the main bus and train station, same as to the canter of Skopje or to the nearest shopping center. I definitely recommend.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

The hostel is good choice for backpackers in Skopje, it's not so far from the heart of the city, but it is a little bit tricky to find the way to the hostel by car. The surroundings of the hostel has a special local charm, but the real word is sleazy, I suppose. Unfavourable thing, that the WC and the shower is on the ground floor and the rooms are on the first floor, and it's not always easy climbing down on the spiral staircase when you feel dizzy after a long Skopje-night.

Good spot. Lockers in room, clean bathroom, very friendly and helpful staff, each bed has curtain, light and power socket. Excellent place!

Friendly and helpful hostel. Clean and great location for bus or train station

Amazing atmosphere at the hostel and excellent hospitality by Peter.

Very cute and welcoming hostel. The gentlemen at the desk was extremely helpful and friendly. The only minor thing is that it got a bit hot in the room at night. Other than that, super cute decor, and located in a quaint old town with little tiny streets.

Great hostel! The rooms were clean and the staff was pleasant and very accommodating. The hostel was a very nice patio area that is great for relaxing and hanging out. Location is good too as its only a quick walk to the city center. Многу добро!

Good location near bus stop and short (enjoyable) walk to the centre. Amazing staff at this hostel, chilled atmosphere, would stay again. Maybe have some fruit with the provided breakfast if possible?

I only stayed one night at Shanti but I enjoyed it. Friendly and helpful staff and chill and welcoming atmosphere. Each bed has its own curtain, light, and power outlet, privacy and convenience! The hostel is also very close to the bus station and a short walk to the old town. They have an airport transfer (for a fee) and since my flight landed at midnight, it was really helpful and definitely worth it.

Great small hostel. The good atmosphere made my stay here fantastic.

• 26th Jul 2014

Great place

Great staff, good location close to town and great facilities ! Highly recommend

It's a good location to explore the city and the atmosphere is great. The staff is really helpful.

great atmosphere! friendly staff. i was here last year and once again had a blast! always great to socialise and meet other travelers. this is the only hostel in Skopje i will stay at from now on :)

• 19th Jul 2014

Very nice Hostel very well located. Nice atmosphere, really easy to meet people. However this is not a party hostel, depends who works at the reception, after 23.00 might happen u have to more more quiet then a mouse. We enjoyed our stay here a lot..

Nice hostel is a great place. There was a problem with my booking (my own fault) and all they could offer was a four bed apartment which they gave us at a discounted price, which the staff were very kind and helpful about. It had air con and everything else you need, only we couldn't get the wifi to work at all, but that wasn't a big problem for us. Breakfast was good and there are lots of social areas.

This is an amazing little hostel with a gtrat atmosphere! It has a great common area outside where you can sit and chat with otuer guests. We arrived a day early for our booking so we spent one night in a 4 bed dorm amd 2 nights in a private double room and both were great. The dorm was much nicer than others we've stayed in as it had curtains round the beds for privacy. I would love to come back again!

Very nice hostel. The beds have curtains on the, which is great and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. The wifi wasn't the best but the hostel guys would reset the router if I asked which made it work again. It provides a free breakfast and also you can use the kitchen to make your own food and save money. The staff here were very friendly and it has a hang out vibe so I was able to make some nice friends here. I enjoyed the airport pickup service as well. A+ guys!

Second time time I passed some days at this hostel: I love both the city and the hostel, very nice familiar atmosphere in perfect location. Walking distance to bus station and big super market. Good for meeting other travellers. One nice detail: the dorm beds have curtains to draw, very nice feature I never found anywhere else. I really love it - and hey, that means a lot, I am german and we normally like to complain :-)

A little walk from the old town / centre, but very well located for the bus / train station. Lovely big rooms with individual curtains for extra privacy when you're in bed! Good atmosphere and great staff who love a chat and a beer.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4