Shanti-Hostel

Superb 1176 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1176 Total Reviews

19th May 2017

Great hostel and so close to the bus station! They were under construction when we were there so one of the showers were broken but otherwise the staff was great and we really enjoyed our stay!

9th May 2017

This is a great hostel. Close to the bus station and just a short easy walking to shopping and eats!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st May 2017

It's a great little hostel just outside the center of town, comfortable beds and good facilities. The staff are lovely, big thanks to Peter and Andrea for such a awesome stay!

29th Apr 2017

The staff are nice and helpful the location is good, beds are fine. There is a nice garden where you can meet others guests, I definitely recommend this hostel and would stay there if I would come back to this lovely city of Skopje.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

I had difficulty checking in because no one was there to receive me, but they more then made up for it when they arrived. The location is good because it is very close to the bus station, but if you intend to spend a lot of time in the bars you should be prepared to walk a little bit extra. I personally prefer this as I'd rather walk less with my heavy bags and more when I'm out and about.

• alexandrabholden96
  • England, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Nicely located in Skopje close to bus station and town centre, friendly staff who explained to me history of Macedonia. Rather small hostel but it made for a good atmosphere. Comfy beds and good shower/toilet facilities.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2017
6.6

Simple things to be improved really. The beds weren't comfortable & it was cold at night.

15th Apr 2017

Love this place! Good location convenient to both bus & old town/center, fun atmosphere, fantastic staff; Drea and Dodi are so lovely and helpful and really treat guests as friends. Only downside is beds aren't super comfy, though by no means awful, and having to creep down the spiral staircase in the middle of the night is slightly terrifying. :) Stayed 4 nights, would have stayed longer, will definitely stay again if I make it back to Skopje, which I hope I do.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

We had a great stay at the Shanti. All of the staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and always up for giving great suggestions of where to eat or what to see. The only thing we wish it was more of was bathrooms and showers. Did become a little of a juggling game a times since there were only three toilets and two of them had showers with them. Over all though, loved our stay and would recommend them.

• Romania, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

The hostel is amazing! Staff, atmosphere, facilities and location all in one place! We had a great time in Skopje due to Petar, Tamara and Andrea that made our stay unique! Anytime you pass by Bucharest, you know where to find us. Until than, Blagodaram! :-)