Shanti-Hostel Reviews

Rade Jovcevski Korcagin 11, Skopje, Macedonia

Perfect location, extremely helpful staff, great atmosphere! I totally recommend this hostel!

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Home away from home.. so true! It was my first trip alone but thanks to Shanti I never felt alone! The day I arrived was my birthday,so as soon as I arrived, I was served a good local vine and amazing homemade rakija. Staff was friendly and cool, garden was so nice to relax and chat with people. You have privacy in the rooms which I loved the most, and also it is very close to center or bus/train station. I really enjoyed my stay there and will be my only choice if I ever come back to Skopje.

Best hostel in Macedonia! The staff is absolutely amazing, so helpful and knowledgable on where to go and what to see. The atmosphere is so inviting and the hostel is located on a quite street just minutes away from the main road that takes you into the center of town by foot. Great value for money. Peter the owner is the best! Very well run hostel. Would highly reccomend.

The hostel is near city center and yet in a quiet area, staffs are friendly and very helpful, we meet different traveller there and had a good time

Would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Skopje, a short walk away from bus/ train station, welcoming staff, comfortable rooms, fully equipped kitchen, anything you may need during your stay is just there. And you gotta love their common room/ area. Would come back anytime :)

1 2 Next » last »