Shanti-Hostel Reviews

Rade Jovcevski Korcagin 11, Skopje, Macedonia

The staff members do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The busiest hostel ive passed in two months for good reasons!

This is for me the best hostel I've been to ever! The atmosphere, the staff and the guests were AWESOME. The house was heated up with a wood-burn, oldschool but so cool!! The ambiance is very chilled out, and I had so much fun there

This hostel was amazing! Originally booked to stay 3 nights and stayed for 7! I ran into some trouble with my ATM card and the staff were more than happy to help me fix my problems. Will definitely stay here again! 100% no doubt!

• 23rd Oct 2014

The best stuff and Great atmosphere!! Loved it!

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Finland

There are two Shanti Hostels, but they are right next to each other. I was at the smaller one, almost felt like home. I was alone in the 4-bed room, but I think the other one was full. Only one bathroom. About 15-20 min walk from the center of Skopje, and VERY close to the bus/train station. Great stay!

1 2 Next » last »