Shanti-Hostel Reviews

Rade Jovcevski Korcagin 11, Skopje, Macedonia

Staff was great!!!!!! Probably one of the best I've ever encountered. Free laundry was another great thing. Beds with curtains were a nice touch, I find the little extra privacy to be nice especially since I do school work while I travel and some people are sensitive to light. Would stay here again without a doubt!

Thank you for all the help. We had a great stay thanks to you! Lots of love, the belgium girls

Shanty is ideally located. Close to the bus station and about 10 minutes to the centre. The guys at the hostel are friendly. The communal yard area is a great place to chill out. The breakfast is served from 9, which is a bit late IMO. Few other negatives do thanks guys!

Excellent hostel. Easy access (walking distance) from the main bus station, very friendly staff, and good vibe over-all. Clean, secure, and good atmosphere. Look no further.

So handsome.

тој е убав, не? Great atmosphere in Shanti, different rooms for whatever your privacy needs are, stayed for 4 days, best accommodation for friendliness in my entire Balkans trip, Petarr and Sasha are the best hosts, really generous and hospitable, and had such a laugh with them! Cannot speak highly enough of them. Would love to go back, will stay there again without doubt if I'm in Skopje again. Go and stay there everyone!

Shanti hostel has an awesome staff and a great atmosphere. It is a walk away from the city centre and almost right next to the bus station. Facilities are good, except that some of the rooms are located in the 2nd floor and the nearest toilet is on 1st floor. But I'd definitely stay in Shanti again if I went to Skopje and I can very much recommend this hostel to anyone.

Lovely, laid-back hostel. Close to the bus-station, but still not too far from the city center. Has a nice common-area in its small garden. Can only recommend it!

what an amazing hostel! this centrally located abode is run by local family that knows the ins and outs of skopje. the outside patio is perfect for lounging and the bed curtains are an added plus. stay here if you like people and want to make new friends :)

Nice place, close to the station and great staff.

Amazing hostel! The guys who run the place are amongst the friendliest hosts ever. One of them would go out of his way to buy us some rakija, beer or hamburgers in the evening while we could chill in the garden. The location was good, a bit outside of the centre but still within easy reach of everything. The beds were extremely comfortable with curtains to allow for some more privacy.

1 2 3 Next » last »