Shanti-Hostel Reviews

Rade Jovcevski Korcagin 11, Skopje, Macedonia

Nice ambiance, clean comfortable beds, 2 good size,clean bathrooms but most importantly lovely staff, very friendly and helpful..

Very nice private room and really great staff.

Nice, homely hostel very close to the bus station. The hostel is about 10 mins walk to all the action in the city centre. Enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back

fab hostel only three mins away from bus stop and super quick walk to town. Perfect location. Shopping across the road so easy to cook and/or grab beers. Super relaxed atmosphere, amazingly helpful staff who can help you plan what to do while in Skopje. comfy beds and good security, hostel feels more like a house. Bathrooms are kept very clean at all times which is great. Would stay again in a flash and I was sad to leave.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Excellent hostel, staff so generous and helpful! Would definitely recommend, if you go to Skopje stay here!!! Thank you Shanti.

Staffs are very friendly and the place is quite clean!

I stayed only fon one night. The place is close to the train/bus station, so it's easy to find. You can reach the city centre and the bazar with a little walk.

Very good hostel with a great atmosphere and low price. It was comfy. I LOVE when they have bed curtains.

this hostel very close from the bus-station. just 5mins. and staff is very kind and good. I recommend this hostel. it is value for money

This is one of my favorite hostels when I travel in Skopje! It is always very relaxed and has a lot to offer. The staff is friendly and the rooms are comfortable. (and the guys that work there are adorable!)

Very nice and friendly place to stay. Very good location! Very helpful stuff!

We absolutly enjoyed our stay.

• 9th May 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights, out of which 2 I spent relaxing and 3 sightseeing and going out. The staff is amazing, the location couldn't be better, it's easy to meet people and the decor was more Indian than my flat in Mumbai! I miss my time spent here.

Shanti was great, perfect. I stayed for three nights in the private room and found the place incredibly peaceful and relaxing. Short walk from the bus station (one of the stops on the Vardar Express airport shuttle), near the main post office, and a short walk into town. The staff were very responsive to any requests. Such a lovely stay.

This nice, little hostel is definitiely to recommend. Located near the train/bus station, free Wi-Fi, breakfast, interesting people to chat with, hot water and reception 24/7, and super cozy shared spaces. The staff is absolutely S U P E R.

1 2 3 Next » last »