Sharks Cove Rentals Reviews

59-672 Kamehameha Hwy., Oahu, Haleiwa, USA

Thanks to All the staff , nothing to say , just maybe if I have to , should be great if even if we came late to check in the staff could come at the morning to introduce himself , but just to say something !!Nice place and if I have to come again to north shore I'll come back again for sure

• 4th Sep 2015

More of a small hotel than a hostel which isn't a criticism. We stayed in the a ground floor main house room which had a very clean shared bathroom. The kitchen is well equipped and we cooked breakfast and evening meals. The location is wonderful, steps from fantastic snorkelling and sandy beaches. The sunsets are amazing. Also met with John and John jr. who are helpful and kind. Overall a brilliant place to stay. Thoroughly recommend.

Amazing place! John and his family are the greatest!

• 12th Aug 2015

Super easy no hassles at all. Quiet and clean. Great location

• 7th Aug 2015

John was really nice! i recommend staying here.

• 3rd Aug 2015

I was a little skeptical at first because you know what they say "you get what you pay for". But I was pleasantly surprised by the accommodations - the overall cleanliness the vicinity to everything I needed and the friendly house guests. We each had our privacy and there was no waiting to use shared amenities.WILL DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN!..who needs hotels with accommodations like this?thank you for the experience!!

• 23rd Jul 2015