Sharm Hotel Reviews

Raadhuisstraat 33b, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The Sharm Hotel had sold my room after confirming the booking 2 weeks before. They did put me up in the Van Gelder on the Damrak Ended up on the 2 Floor (Actually 3 floor coz the Reception was up 25 stepsabove the shops) The Room Was ok But the stairs up were more like Ladders and as my friend was Blind in one Eye coming down was a Major problem. Would I stay in the Van Gelder or Sharm again ? Not a hope in Hell. !!!

• 5th Jun 2015

The guys who run and I presume own the hotel are extremely dodgey, they do not warn you that there are extra charges on arrival such as 5% charge for using a visa. The first gentlemen tried to convince us that we did not have a booking simply because we did not have the reference number to hand, however the boss luckily took over and found our booking details in less than one second which was already right in the middle of the desk. I also paid much more than I should have and blamed hostelworl

• 25th Apr 2015