Sheep Island View Reviews

42a Main Street, Ballintoy, Ballycastle, Northern Ireland

Family owned and so you know you're going to get the very best care. Josie was extremely accommodating and friendly on arrival even upgraded me from a 4 person to my very own suite!!!! I couldn't of asked for better!!! Large kitchen for cooking, best to bring food unless you plan on taking the bus to the closest town. Location is absolutely amazing and have plenty to concur in a 4-5 day time period. Amazing if you'd like to just relax every day at the Harbour too. I'd definitely come back!!!

If you stay here, remember to bring your own food. There are 2 restaurants in town but no place to buy anything so important especially if you don't have a car. The kitchen is very nice. And if you arrive and staff is not around, they are in the house on the street in front.

Good accommodation during the Causeway Coastal Way hiking route. Not many other options in the area but served us nicely. Good kitchen, clean beds, can't complain.

Hello, if you cannot complain why such poor marks?Please be wary of your scores as it can effect business Sometimes people do not think of the adverse side other guests may take from the low marks.

We have stayed here twice. The location is amazing. Our only complaints would be the bed, the mattress was sooooo uncomfortable, our backs were in agony. There is no local shop to buy supplys. When we arrived there was no one on reception and no reply at the house where it told you to call for someone. We just had to wait around. I think the hostel is old fashioned and with the exchange rate, quite expensive.

Met at the hostel by the lovely owner who was terribly friendly. Rooms lovely and clean. And the hostel very warm! Huge kitchen and lounge area which I guess is used when they have school groups etc. it felt like an old fashioned place - somewhere good to get your head down after a day of walking on the coast. Very close to the Giants Causeway. Great value for money. She even lent me a towel as I'd forgotten mine.

This hostel was just so friendly and awesome! We enjoyed the stay in here. It is on a really nice place with just an awesome view! You can see the cliffs from the garden and many sheep! There is not to much to do in the town but you can also walk to the Carrick a Rede by walk if you like. And the owner she is just really awesome! When we forgot to buy oil for our dinner she let us to use her own one. Thanks a lot!