Sheep Island View Reviews

42a Main Street, Ballintoy, Ballycastle, Northern Ireland

Great views, great kitchen (and system for keeping it clean) and comfy beds.

stuff was friendly and helpful. hostel was clean, heating in the room worked well. kitchen very big and clean. surely a good place to stay when exploring the beautiful northcoast. (rope bridge is very close, but quite dear....). I definitely would stay again.

Thanks .....I we hope to have you again! Good luck and safe travels!

All in all a great stay was had at sheep island view :) will be back again next year for a longer stay

• 29th Sep 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel in the small village of Ballintoy. I choose it based on its location to walk to the rope bridge and to hike to Giants Causeway. Bus stops at hostel. I brought groceries with me as there is no store in town, but the kitchen facilities are outstanding. Clean beds, huge showers, hot water. Owners are very friendly and helpful with directions. You could have a key to the room if you wanted one, but there's no reason to feel unsafe here

I was only supposed to stay here for 1 night, but I ended up staying 3 - it is just so beautiful in Ballintoy and the surrounding areas! It's easy to get to the hostel on public transport as the bus stops right across the street from the hostel. It's important to remember to bring your own food here, as there is no grocery store in town, and only one or two places to eat. The kitchen is huge, with four stoves / ovens, and 3 sinks.