Very Good 4,037 Total Reviews
Very Good 4,037 Total Reviews
Sheilas Cork Hostel Located at 4 Belgrave Place, Wellington Road, Cork.
Ireland
Cork 4 Belgrave Place, Wellington Road
77% 4037
51.9026144 -8.4659504
    Rooms available

• Jamaica, Female, 41+
17th Nov 2016

Very helpful staff, central location and very clean.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
12th Nov 2016
4.6

Truly a "discount hostel," where the initial price is cheap but they proceed to nickel and dime you beyond it. Charges for lockboxes and towels are bad, but only having two power outlets in an entire room (with eight bunks in it) is just absurd. Awful, awful layout, super cramped, and not comfortable in any way. No mention of the massive hill to climb between the bus station and the hostel, a rude surprise at 10pm. Two cramped tiny unlit showers in the *whole hostel* - how many beds are there??

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
20th Oct 2016

We had a really great time with our 3 children at Sheilas Hostel. The staff were were truly fantastic to deal with. Facilities were excellent and we will definitely be back. My only drawbacks, and they were purely personal issues, Were that the room we were in was a bit noisy as it was just beside the stairs. And I felt it was cold. Great business and brilliant for children who have an adventuring steak!

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Oct 2016
7.7

A nice hostel in a great location (despite walking up the hill to get there!) The rooms are slightly overcrowded! Four bunk beds in a single room. The men's showered resembled your stereotypical prison showers. Despite this, a nice hostel.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
19th Oct 2016
4.6

The hostel is according to my opinion too large, the walls are very thin, the doors smash, the kitchen is very unpleasant and I got a very negative vibe from the other people who stayed - I had the idea that quite some people 'live' here. During the night there were parties in the rooms around. Impossible to sleep. The staff however, was very kind.

• England, Male, 31-40
17th Oct 2016

Location was great for me. Nice and close to bus stop and great bar down the road called bru bar. Such soft bed sheets too

• Spain, Female, 25-30
14th Oct 2016
7.1

The room was a bit damp and cold. The double bed was very very uncomfortable. Is completely bended.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
13th Oct 2016
6.0

It's ok ,a bit tatty The room was far too small for 6 people ,it's a single room! everyone was coughing ,skylight Windows I have flu now, it's not worth it ,next time I will get single room It was horrid ! Felt like a prison

11th Oct 2016
7.1

Sheila was generally a good hostel. It was clean and friendly. The best thing was they had a laundry service. Other than that you had to pay for your breakfast and it is on a very steep hill When you google your location take St Patrick street because all other streets are crazy steep.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th Oct 2016
7.7

We used this hostel primarily just for sleeping. Didn’t spend a lot of time in there really. We had a car with us and having a small parking lot out front was really convenient. I did end up getting locked out of my room at one point late at night and a staff member kindly went out of his way to help me by going out of his way to walk me back up three floors and let me in my door.