Sheilas Cork Hostel Reviews

4 Belgrave Place, Wellington Road, Cork, Ireland

Nice stay. Close to city center, friendly and helpful staff.

Really nice stay here.. Was apprehensive as it was my first hostel stay but it exceeded my expectations and I would stay here again!

• 21st Feb 2014

Spot on in the city centre, lovely staff and the sauna was great. Other than that, the room was very cold as the heating was pre-set an only came on between certain hours. It was terribly noisy down to drinking games being played elsewhere in the hostel regardless of the no-alcohol in dorms policy. The shower in our room was lukewarm at best and not too clean.

• 21st Feb 2014

Excellent WiFi available in rooms. Comfy beds. Clean rooms. Bathrooms can be a bit of a trek from your room. Manager a really nice and helpful bloke - other receptionists ok. Breakfast is extra at E3 - I thought it was ok value as you can have refills though it's not a very inspiring offer. The real downer is the showers - hooks on the wall are broken, and there's no temperature control. Water is either too hot or too cold - always the latter in my case. It's Feb - I wanted warmth!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »