Shelter Jordan Reviews

Bloemstraat 179, Amsterdam, Netherlands

the only thing ishe not to have the possibility to recharge your device in the room but I can understand the reason behind and at the end it is not a big problem... great atmosphere and perfect if you are travelling alone.

The hotel is run by young Christain people, which made the atmosphere really great.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • China

Really good place to be here.. With a clear message;) Johan

• 24th Oct 2014

we booked a room with a toilet in it but unfortunately when we arrived there, the toilet is outside the room. the sink in the room is also smelly and the bad odour stays in the room. Lack of air movement in the room which make the surrounding in the room stuffy.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

房子拐出去背后就是tram站牌,很方便。步行去中心车站大概30分钟。如果做tram只需要10分钟

Safe and you can get a small room fora great price! Love the free breakfast and the convenience of getting it to go if you are leaving early. Never enough paper towels in the bathroom though - my only complaint.

• 21st Oct 2014

Enjoyed my stay.

• 19th Oct 2014

Great staff and breakfast, awesome beds for sleeping. I recommend people to stay in the 8 bed room, which is really great. Hot water for showers and clean atmosphere.

• 19th Oct 2014

Helpful, friendly staff. Rooms were clean and well ordered and is well located between museums and the Dam, close but not too close. Good atmosphere, but yet calm.

The breakfast was nice, the staff was young, nice and helpfull. I just think that there should be more people in the front desk to help around. Having only one person to take care of everything wasn't enough.

Stayed for 16 nights, heater only worked once

I had a wonderful time in the hostel, the staff was very kind and helpful. I had great open minded discussion with different people, and the atmosphare was very unique. Cant wait my next stay :)

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

nice place to stay, staff real nice, shame I left my I-pod on the bed and lost it, my fault,! overall a nice stay thanks guys.

• 9th Oct 2014

This is the first hostel I've lived in and it give me the impression of great safe and convenience. No matter the location or the nice staff there is so great! I have even attend their free dinner which was held in dark, very specially and lovely. If i have a chance to go to Amsterdam, I will choose here definitely!

Great place, great people.

• 9th Oct 2014

we stayed there for 2 nights but we only overslept in the hostel. The staff is nice. The beds are good. The breakfast not too big but nice!! The atmosphere poor compared to hostels I stayed in Amsterdam before. Still quite fair deal! A little bit away from the citycentre but not more than 15 min walk.

I had a really good short stay with you guys. The staff is Young and friendly, always there to help you with any kind of questions you may have. Moreover, breakfast was excellent! =D

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

Need to have more outlets for charging your phone.

• 5th Oct 2014

A great place to stay

Good hôtel, good location, staff was nice, very helpful and friendly. The showers was small but good enough

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7