Shelter Jordan Reviews

Bloemstraat 179, Amsterdam, Netherlands

房子拐出去背后就是tram站牌,很方便。步行去中心车站大概30分钟。如果做tram只需要10分钟

Safe and you can get a small room fora great price! Love the free breakfast and the convenience of getting it to go if you are leaving early. Never enough paper towels in the bathroom though - my only complaint.

• 21st Oct 2014

Helpful, friendly staff. Rooms were clean and well ordered and is well located between museums and the Dam, close but not too close. Good atmosphere, but yet calm.

The breakfast was nice, the staff was young, nice and helpfull. I just think that there should be more people in the front desk to help around. Having only one person to take care of everything wasn't enough.

I had a wonderful time in the hostel, the staff was very kind and helpful. I had great open minded discussion with different people, and the atmosphare was very unique. Cant wait my next stay :)

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

nice place to stay, staff real nice, shame I left my I-pod on the bed and lost it, my fault,! overall a nice stay thanks guys.

• 9th Oct 2014

This is the first hostel I've lived in and it give me the impression of great safe and convenience. No matter the location or the nice staff there is so great! I have even attend their free dinner which was held in dark, very specially and lovely. If i have a chance to go to Amsterdam, I will choose here definitely!

Great place, great people.

• 9th Oct 2014

we stayed there for 2 nights but we only overslept in the hostel. The staff is nice. The beds are good. The breakfast not too big but nice!! The atmosphere poor compared to hostels I stayed in Amsterdam before. Still quite fair deal! A little bit away from the citycentre but not more than 15 min walk.

I had a really good short stay with you guys. The staff is Young and friendly, always there to help you with any kind of questions you may have. Moreover, breakfast was excellent! =D

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

Need to have more outlets for charging your phone.

• 5th Oct 2014

A great place to stay

Good hôtel, good location, staff was nice, very helpful and friendly. The showers was small but good enough

Facilities no good, very rundown building, needs a bit of painting and TLC, showers and toilets a bit yuky, nice café and ok breakfast. Staff friendly and helpful most of them, but too many staff, sometimes it gets a bit chaotic. Un male member of staff got a bit rude with me, demanding to see my entry voucher in a not very nice manner.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Spain

Very good hostel! I would stay again! Stayed in 4 dorms room. Very clean.

• 1st Oct 2014

The hostel wasn't in as quiet a location as they made it seem (maybe quieter than other hostels however). All night I could hear people outside on the street and in the hostel itself, coming back after a night out. The window was open in our unit, but it was too high up for me to reach to shut it, & I think it would have been too hot in there if I had have shut it. The staff were great and informative, but misdirected me to a train stop, which was inconvenient.

• 1st Oct 2014

Loved the people! Thanks for a great stay in Amsterdam.

• 30th Sep 2014

Rooms were small, but that's expected. Staff was very helpful and engaging. The one downside for me was that there weren't enough outlets in the rooms to charge electronics; however, the cafe/lounge area had a lot and also the front desk had a place to charge them too (it was a ticket system for security, I didn't use it, but I know others did). Atmosphere was great!

• 30th Sep 2014

The location is perfect, you can find so many attractions around by just walking in about 10 minutes. Great and helpful staff. You should try hanging out in the cafe, you may find some interesting conversation with the people there.

No in room lockers big enough for packs, whilst religious not overly pushy about it ... Average hostel nothing bad but nothing outstanding

• 27th Sep 2014