Shelter Jordan

Fabulous 7125 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 7125 Total Reviews

17th Sep 2017

Very clean and friendly environment. Comfortable beds and linens.

16th Sep 2017

Really enjoyed my experience staying in this hostel, staff were very friendly and welcoming. This hostel made my experience of Amsterdam more enjoyable as it was a relaxed atmosphere with no drunken guests falling in late at night. My compliments to the chefs as both breakfast and dinner were great, keep up the great work

• Japan, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2017

Honestly when I made it to the hostel I got a little upset since I didn't know it was Christian. But all staffs were really really nice to. even I'm not religious though. I felt scared in Amsterdam because people can get drugs. But this place was perfect and very safe. The breakfast and drinks were great too. I had a great stay. I would like to stay again.

• Canada, Female, 41+
14th Sep 2017

Very happy with my stay. Good location, very friendly staff and very clean room and linen. I am in my 50th the atmosphere in the hostel made feel good and welcome. Well done guys, thank you!

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2017
6.6

The best part about staying here is the breakfast. Egg on toast one day and pancakes the next. Some volunteers were lovely, others not so much. The 18 bed room was too cramped and the door to the corridor has a window in it which lets in a load of light. The hostel itself is located in a nice area not too far from the main square.

• New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
10th Sep 2017

I didn't realise this was a Christian hostel before booking in (I'm not religious) but I was pleasantly surprised to find it had a very safe feel, and was void of the usual hostel riff-raff coming in drunk at all hours of the night. I felt completely comfortable leaving my things unlocked in the room, and the place was very clean! If you want to stay somewhere that isn't a party hostel, this is the place!

• India, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2017

Awesome deal for 30euro per day. Staff is very helpful.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2017

The hostel is amazing, the staffs are really nice, I had one problem they did not give information about the bike return that I had rented, I paid a fee.

• Slovakia, All Female Group, 31-40
8th Sep 2017
7.4

The location was amazing! The beds were super comfortable and the rooms were clean, however there was no place to put our stuff - some simple shelves and a few hangers would be very helpful. The walls are quite thin, so do not forget your ear-plugs :) As for security - inspite of having valuables locked in a locker, some of my money dissapeared hence this made the end of the stay rather disappointing :(

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
7th Sep 2017

the place is very clean and the location is great! you dont even feel the need of showering with your flip-flops. the room was pretty small, but comfortable. but I do not recommend if you are looking for a hostel to party... it is a christian hostel.. you are not allowed to drink or smoke, there are bibles on the table etc... so if you wanna avoid that "we can save you" look... but I did have an absolute great stay.

×